Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before the battle was to take place they threw a surprise birthday party for the twins. The eight original witches dressed in their traditional sexy gowns of the same design just different colors.

Mystic Shadow wore a white opal gown that would change different shades as the light hit it just right. Mystic Caster wore a black sequined gown, Mystical Lightening wore a half black and half white opal dress in honor of her mother and grand mother, Natannie wore a long white gown made of suede, with thin straps across the shoulder and criss crossed in the back. Fringe was embroider across the top of her breast, with white suede hills with fringe across the toes, a single feather in her hair.. The men were all in black tuxedos.

Knight Shadow and Mystical Shadow danced as they did when they first met. She would rub her body very seductively, up against his then grinding down to the floor and he'd pull her up slowly, close to his body with his face inches away from her lips. As the party was going into the night Knight Shadow and Mystic shadow appeared at the lighthouse where they spent many hours there before. As they sat on the bench, she straddled his lap facing him as they made love to each other as they did years ago with her kissing him hungrily. He kissed her neck softly, as she moved her hips slowly; he ran his hands over her dress feeling how she still reacted to his touch with a slight moan from deep with in her. He was her love and only love. He felt her passions getting more intense as she ran her hands over her breast, down her stomach with her eyes closed, her lips partly opened moaning , it drove him wild with desire as they both experienced the most intensified orgasm ever.

They returned to the party everyone was eating and drinking, Knight Shadow and Mystic Shadow gave Flame Caster and Mystical lightening each a pendant with a note attached that after tomorrow it will all be explained to them the importance of the pendants. Mystical Caster turned to Lightening Caster as he held her tightly for they both knew what the pendants meant. Mystical Caster cried into her husband's chest.

That night after the party was over each of the original witches, warlocks all relived moments in their lives that meant the most to them. Mystical Shadow smiled "my fondest memories were all of Knight Shadow and our love we shared for each other." He took her hand kissing it.

"I will love you my sweetest dream beyond eternity." He said, as his eyes got a little misty.

They all went to bed to sleep before the last battle they were to fight ever again. That morning they all were in their warrior outfits, Natannie came into the room her face half white wolf and half woman she wore the outfit she wore the day they battled the demon who killed Ron, and Mystical Shadow had brought back to her.. Ron followed behind her dressed in the warrior's uniform of the White Light.

They divided into different sections each group would go into a different part of the world to battle the Dark Side. Mystical Shadow and Knight Shadow with their original ten warriors, Rain Caster, Enchantress Caster, Dream Caster, Destiny Shadow, Crystal Caster, Jada Caster, Coral Shadow, Mystical of Light. Were ready to go fight for the good and freedom from hell for the mortal's they had been protecting for years.

Natannie was surrounded by wolves, and Indian warrior's from different tribes along with their Chiefs, and medicine men that carried pouches full of their medicines to kill the evil they had to battle. The Furies were there to battle the evil mortals on earth.

Mystical Lightening, Flame Caster, their Parents Mystical Caster, Lightening Caster, Guardian Caster, Shadow Caster were all waiting to depart. Fire Caster arrived with the spiritual Warriors and now they would all depart in their directions to battle all over the world.

As all the warriors appeared in the skies the mortals looked in horror as they watched demons, and foul creatures appear in the sky as both sides faced each other in a line . The battle began when they heard the scream of the Banshee guided by the Miracle Child streaking through the skies over the earth. The demons and the warrior's threw lightening bolts, firebombs and potions, while the evil mortals were slewing the innocence in the streets, their homes and churches. The twins traveled from country to country destroying every evil demon, creature and evil mortal they came across, while Natannie and the tribal warriors killed thousands of the Dark side with their flaming bows and arrows soaked in the medicine men's potions. Mystical Shadow began to spin as if a massive tornado spraying the potion on the Dark Side Warrior's. Gore warrior's demon spirit looked at her with a smile. "Your time is up here." he said laughing and hit her with a huge lightening ball injuring her fatally. Falling to the ground she knew she was dying. A pack of wolves slowly surrounded her keeping evil away from her. Knight Shadow flew down to where she lay, taking her into his arms and holding her tightly. "Cheyenne." he said as tears filled his eyes. He knew that her life drained from her body. He softly ran his hand through her hair.

She looked up into his eyes with so much love and admiration. "I love you my sweet husband, don't mourn my death, but celebrate my new adventures in another world. "She told him as blood began to run from her mouth.

The wolves stood in a circle around them just as a lightening bolt struck Knight Shadow;

" Thank you." he said as he lay down beside Mystical Shadow holding her tightly as they life's were slipping away in each others arms. The wolves stood stead fast as red beams shot from their eyes killing the demons and anything else that was evil coming near the fallen High Priest and High Priestess.

"I told you that you couldn't get rid of me that easy." He told her kissing her.

She smiled weakly looking into his eyes. "Even in death we will be together, I wouldn't want to leave this world without you." She told him laying her head down on his shoulder. Tears rolled slowly down her face.

The other warriors saw the angel of death coming to collect Mystical Shadow and Knight Warrior, Mystic Caster saw her parents laying there on the side walk, she began screaming hysterically and blowing demons and evil that crossed her path into oblivion. She flew down to them crying. "Oh no, please don't leave me now." She cried as the wolves allowed her into the circle. "Mom, dad, I love you both with all of my heart." She said kissing them both good- bye. She cried kneeling next to the angel of death who wore a golden suit that matched his golden hair. A golden brilliant glow emulating him.

"It won't belong before I have to take them, you better call the others so they can say fare well to them. "He told her in a soft-spoken voice.

Mystic caster looked so lost. " No please don't take them." she pleaded to him.

"You need to call for the others." The Angel of death told her without any emotions.

When everyone gathered around them Natannie prayed a native prayer for them" For Tache Ushte and Tache Che ^^ Techihhila" she told them kissing them good-bye.

"What did you tell them?" Mystic Caster asked her.

"May the great spirit watch over you always." She told her as tears fell down her face watching her new friend let go of life. She felt like a sister to her in the short time span they had together.

Mystical Lightening and Flame caster arrived seeing their grand parents mortally wounded, they were so shaken up by it. Mystical Lightening tried to heal them with her tears.

The angel of death stopped her by grabbing her arm. "It is their time to go home now, your tears only heal those who the Higher Power has not called home to him." He told her seeing how devastated she was, she looked shocked realizing her special gift could not heal them.

Flame Caster took his grand mothers and grand fathers hands. Mystical Shadow told him.

" Never let the pendants leave you, finish our work here, do not allow our deaths to be in vain." She told him as a tear ran down her face.

"Grand mother." He said just as the other ten warriors were killed by the demons.

"Everyone is here now; it's time to go home." The angel of death told them as he rose from his kneeling position.

They watched their glittering soul's race to heaven with the Angel of death. The wolves howled their eerie sounding howl as the souls left each of the twelve original warrior's bodies.

Flame Caster & Mystical Lightening were so filled with grief that thousands of lightening bolts were striking everywhere in the world. killing the Dark side and evil of all kind, tornados crossed the world leveling buildings that were owned by the Dark side, a nuclear bomb more powerful then all of the governments nuclear technology destroyed all of the Dark sides caverns and dungeons. Nothing was left of what once had been the Dark side and the evil working for them.

All of the warriors went back to the palace where Charmelmystic met them.

"Your Grand parents are fine and so are their warriors." She told them smiling lovingly at everyone. "Mystical Lightening and Flame Caster are the High Priest and Priestess, everyone who fought in the war today may make this your permanent home and continue on working for the Higher Power." She told them, as her smile was so angelic looking.

"Why couldn't we see them one last time?" Mystic Caster asked as tears fell down her face. "I miss my mother so much, I need her to come back here, to our home. "She cried into Lightening casters chest. "Oh mama, please come back to me." she pleaded.

Charmelmystic looked at her grand daughter with such sadness. "They need this time to make the transitions, one day they will visit you." she told them, she knew the pain that Mystic Caster felt and it broke her heart. Knowing there wasn't anything else she could say or do; she blew them all a kiss and vanished into a golden sparkling mist.

It had been a year since the passing of the twelve warriors of the white light power; Flame Caster went to the lighthouse where his grand parents always went. He sat quietly as he watched the light house turning into the night. He kissed twelve roses and threw them into the water when he heard the sound of voices laughing, when he saw twelve sparkling energy balls chasing each other and vanishing into the night. He smiled knowing they had come to tell him they were happy. At that moment Ninja appeared next to him on the bench. "I know boy, one day we will all be reunited again." He said petting Ninja and then they disappeared the only thing left were three sparkling lights above the water. "Dumb dog, Let go of my pant leg Ralph!" Mystic shadow can be heard saying from time to time.