Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
The Seduction Continues
3.1k words
4.64
224.7k
181

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
805 Followers

I woke up on Jessica's bed, alone. I sat up and looked around. The blanket that was on top of me slid down my chest, onto my lap. I looked down and realized I was still naked. I was a bit disappointed that Jessica wasn't in bed with me. I called out for her, but there was no answer. I put my basketball shorts on and walked out into the kitchen area. Jessica wasn't there either. She must have gone out. I went into the guest bedroom, where I was staying and sat on the bed, replaying the events that happened earlier. It felt like a dream, but the reality was that my best friend's mother seduced me and I couldn't wait for it to happen again. The clock on the nightstand said 4:40 p.m. I decided to make a call.

"Hey John, are you at Jimmy's house?" I asked over the phone.

"We're on our way to his place now. Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I'm great."

"Glad to hear it. I guess that nap worked wonders."

"It sure did." I said with a chuckle.

The image of Jessica, flat on her back, with my cock inside her hairy pussy popped into my head. The reason I felt so great was because of my little sex fest with John's mother, not my nap, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

"Listen, I'll meet you guys at Jimmy's in about an hour." I continued.

"Alright man, bring some cash. We're gonna play some poker."

"Awesome. I look forward to taking your money."

After I got off the phone, I went into the closet and grabbed a button down shirt and a pair of jeans. I placed my outfit on the bed and turned to face the nightstand. I bent over and opened the top drawer to get a pair of boxer briefs. To my surprise, I found a long, thin, gift wrapped package with a little red bow. There was a small card taped to it with my name on it. I took the package out of the drawer, sat on the bed and placed it in my lap. I pulled the card off the package and opened it.

"Thank you for an amazing time earlier. I hope you like your gift." - Jessica

I couldn't help but to smile after reading the card. I ripped the wrapping off the package and opened it. Inside, I found a pink vibrator with a clit stimulator. I took it out of the box and looked at it. I had seen lots of women use these in the porno movies I watched online. There was another note in the box. I pulled it out and read it.

"I'm sure you can find a creative way to use this next time we are alone." - Jessica

"Fuck!" I said out loud.

I couldn't wait to see Jessica again. I put the vibrator back in the package and placed it back in the drawer. Then I went to take a shower and left to meet my friends.

It was midnight when John, Vanessa (John's sister) and I got home. John and Vanessa went upstairs to their bedrooms and I went into my room. I had seen Jessica's car in the garage when we got in, so I knew she was home. I went over to my nightstand and opened the drawer. The package was gone, but there was a new note in it's place. I pulled the note out and read it.

"I got bored waiting for you to get back so I had to borrow your gift. - Jessica.

"Shit!" I exclaimed to myself.

John's mom was teasing the shit out of me. I couldn't take it anymore. I got undressed and took another shower and put on some shorts. I waited until the clock on the nightstand said 1 a.m. before I walked out of my room. I wanted to make sure I gave John and Vanessa enough time to fall asleep.

My bedroom and Jessica's bedrooms were on the first floor. Her bedroom was on the opposite side of the house from where all the other bedrooms were. I walked down the hall, across the kitchen, down another hallway and stopped in front of Jessica's bedroom. The door was closed. I pressed my ear up against it and heard nothing. Jessica wanted a surprise so I was about to give her one. I opened the door and let myself in. The room was dark, but I was familiar with it. I walked slowly toward her king sized bed and stopped when I kicked the footboard, jamming the big toe on my left foot. I bit my lip, trying not to swear as pain shot through my toe. I bent over and rubbed my foot and looked up to see if Jessica had woken up. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see the outline of her body under the bed sheet. It looked like she was sleeping on her stomach and she was breathing heavily.

"Where did she put the vibrator?" I asked myself. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and turned on the flashlight, so I could look around. I didn't see it anywhere. I started going through her drawers and found her panty drawer. She had very exquisite tastes. I rummaged through her underwear, admiring all the sexy pieces. There were dozens of pairs in there, but that's not all I found. Toward the back of the drawer, I found a few toys. There was a long, thick dildo, which made me feel a bit self conscious, a box with a picture of sheer black panties that had a built in vibrator and wireless remote control, and another box that read 'Anal Beads'.

My mind started racing. Jessica was a bit of a sex freak and I wanted to see how freaky. Before closing the drawer, I took out the two boxes with the vibrating panties and the anal beads. I had plans for these two little items. I snuck out of Jessica's bedroom and went back to my room to hide the two boxes. I put the box with the panties in my underwear drawer. I was about to put the box with the anal beads in the drawer too, but then I had another idea. I took the beads out of the box and put them in my pocket. Then I put the empty box in my drawer with the panties.

I started making my way back to Jessica's room, with a brief stop in the kitchen to grab a special item. Once I was back in her room, I closed the door behind me. I didn't want to risk being discovered by John or Vanessa. I walked over to the bed, careful not to stub my toe again and slowly lifted the bed sheet covering Jessica's body. My eyes were completely adjusted to the lack of light and the moonlight streaming in from her windows was enough for me to see. To my surprise, Jessica, was sleeping in the nude and next to her was a familiar shape. It was the vibrator she had given me as a gift. I pulled the bed sheet back, slowly uncovering Jessica and draped it off the foot board of her bed. I picked up the dildo and put it on the base of her bed, along with the anal beads I had borrowed from her. I took the special item I had grabbed from the kitchen and opened it, pouring its contents into my left hand. After putting the bottle down, I pulled off my shorts with my right hand and started spreading the grape seed oil all over my chest. I poured more oil into my hand and lubricated my legs and swollen cock. Then I took the bottle of oil and turned it over, pouring a line of oil from Jessica's neck down to top of her ass crack. It surprised me that she didn't wake up when I did this. She was deep asleep.

I bent over her and started spreading the oil over her back, kneading her skin with my hands. I also used my forearms and ran them up and down the length of her back.

"MMMM." I heard Jessica say.

"Shhh." I whispered in her ear. "You said you wanted to be surprised, so her is your first surprise."

"First surprise?" she asked in a soft voice. "How many surprised am I going to get?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Touche." she said.

I massaged her neck, shoulders and back for several minutes before working my way down to her legs. I didn't touch her ass, which made her arch her hips up, indicating that her ass wanted some attention. I just spread more oil onto the back of each leg and worked her muscles with mild pressure. She spread her legs for me so I could access her inner thighs. As I massaged her lower body, my hands ran down the back of her legs and up her inner thighs. As I approached the entrance to her womanhood, I shifted my hands back up to her hamstrings, just below her twin cheeks. She moaned a bit every time I got close to her special places, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of touching her where she wanted to be touched, not yet. After several minutes of massaging, I lowered my face toward her head.

"Are you ready for surprise number two?" I whispered into her ear.

"Mmhhmmmm." she murmured.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her legs, just below her ass. My cock was throbbing, aching to enter her from behind. I fought the urge to enter her and bent over her body. I placed my forearms on her ass, one arm behind the other, and slid them forward, over her ass, toward her lower back and up to her shoulders. As I did this, my body lowered and slid on top of hers with my cock slipping in between her thighs. Jessica groaned in pleasure.

"Oh God Anthony, that feels incredible."

As I slid my arms back down toward her ass, my body rose up from hers and I repeated my first motion. Jessica spread her legs a bit and arched her ass up, implying that she wanted me to slip my stem inside her. I adjusted myself so that the under part of my shaft slipped into her ass crack and slid up and over her asshole as I lowered my body over her. The oil I had put on my body earlier made me very slippery and the sensations I felt as I massaged John's mother with my body were intense. I had to go slow to control the excitement I was feeling.

I did this for a good 20 minutes. While I was lying on top of Jessica, I leaned into hear ear again.

"It's time for surprise number three."

"Fuck yeah." she said. "Give it to me."

I slid my body back and positioned myself on top of the backs of her knees. I placed my hands under her hips and pulled up, indication that I wanted her ass up. She lifted herself up onto her hands and knees and looked back at me with a big smile.

"I'm ready for you Anthony." she announced.

"I didn't say you could speak." I said back to her.

Jessica gasped but did not reply.

"Put your head down into your pillow. I don't want you to see what I do next."

Jessica obeyed and lowered her upper body and face onto her pillow. I reached over for the anal beads. I rubbed them all over my hands, getting them nice and lubricated. I sat back on Jessica's calves so that her ass was right in front of me. I placed my left hand on her ass and rubbed both her cheeks, gradually sliding my index and then pinky fingers in between her firm glutes. I ran my fingers over her asshole, causing her to moan into her pillow. After several moments, I spread her left cheek with my left hand, and placed the first of 6 beads on the entrance to her exit. She had no idea what I was about to do, which gave me butterflies of excitement. My right thumb was holding the first bead against her asshole. Then, without warned, I thrust my thumb forward and the bead disappeared from view, as it entered Jessica's asshole. Jessica's body lunged forward and she flopped down onto her bed. She squeezed her ass muscles tight around my thumb as I pressed it into her to keep her from pushing the bead out.

"Holy Fuck!" she screamed into the pillow. "What was that?"

"Lower your voice unless you want your kids to run in here and see us."

I slid my thumb over her asshole and massaged her sphincter, never releasing the pressure I was putting on her anus to keep the bead inside her.

"That is part of your third surprise." I said to her as she continued to squeeze her ass muscles together. "I found some special beads in your panty drawer."

"You went through my drawer?" she asked as she started to relax.

Her ass cheeks released their grip on my thumb.

"Yes ma'am, just like you went through mine."

We both laughed.

"Now get your ass up for me."

Jessica did as she was told and I positioned the second bead over her anus and pushed it inside her. Jessica groaned when it entered her. I noticed her left hand slip down, in between her legs as she attempted to touch her pussy.

"No touching." I scolded her as I pushed her hand away from her pussy.

Jessica placed her hand back under her pillow without a word. She was being very submissive and I could tell she liked being dominated. As the third bead slid into her ass, she groaned again. She pushed her hips back toward me, letting me know she wanted more. I slipped the fourth bead into her and when she pushed back, I slipped my thumb inside her asshole. I felt her legs quiver under my body weight and her sphincter tightened around my thumb. She had such a tight asshole. I had to restrain myself from plunging my cock inside her anus.

"I have two more beads for you Jessica."

"Give them to me Anthony. Please!" she begged.

I inserted the fifth and sixth beads into her and she collapsed onto her bed. All I could see was a string with a ring at the end, sticking out of her backside.

"I didn't tell you to drop down." I said to her as I grabbed the ring and pulled back on it, causing the last bead to pop out of her ass.

Jessica arched her ass back into the air, without a sound. I grabbed the bead and pushed it back, inside her. It was time for her final surprise. I lifted myself up, off her calves and positioned myself so that my cock was ready to enter her. I slipped my left index finger through the ring on the string, hanging from Jessica's asshole and told her that surprised number four was coming.

"Give it to me Anthony. I want it soooo bad."

I reached back and grabbed the vibrator. I placed in next to her pillow.

"I want you to grab the toy you borrowed from me earlier and I want you to turn on the vibrator."

"Huh?" she asked, surprised.

"You heard me. Do what I tell you."

She lifted her head and looked around, seeing the vibrator next to her pillow. She grabbed the toy and turned it on.

"Now slide it inside your pussy. Let the clit stimulator work your clit and put that toy deep inside your soft, wet pussy."

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked as she did what she was told.

I pulled on the ring and a bead popped out of her ass again.

"I'm sorry Anthony. I won't question you again."

I heard the vibrator wine underneath her and her entire pelvis started to squirm. I slipped the last bead back into her. Then, without warning, I placed the tip of my cock at her anus and pushed my thighs into her. My entire length slid into her tight hole. The sensation that spread through my cock made my balls tingle and my nipples harden. Her sphincter tightened around my girth as if it was trying to strangle my manhood. I felt the ring on my index finger tighten against my finger as my length pushed all the beads deeper, inside Jessica's anal cavity. She screamed in pleasure when I did this. Her hips pushed hard into my groin and after a few pumps, a wall of fluid shot out of Jessica's pussy. She slid forward and back, slamming her hips into my thighs as she fucked her own asshole with my cock. Everytime she slammed into my hips, more fluid shot out of her pussy. My lower body and her mattress were completely drenched. She moaned again and her whole body convulsed as a full body orgasm kicked in. She screamed into her pillow again, trying to muffle the sounds of pleasure coming out of her mouth. I started thrusting into her ass as she thrust back, matching my motions with hers. There were no words for the pleasure I felt. Her asshole felt so tight around my shaft and within moments, I erupted deep inside her rectum. I had never cum that hard before. Jessica kept pumping me until my penis softened and her sphincter pushed me out of her asshole. She collapsed onto her pillow and rolled over onto her back, panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Did you enjoy your surprises?" I asked as I slid my body on top of hers.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight.

"You make me feel things I have never felt before Anthony."

She put both her hands on my face and guided my lips into her lips. She slipped her tongue inside my mouth and kissed me with a passion I had never experienced before.

"We have amazing chemistry together." she said to me. "You are not allowed to leave my bed tonight."

She held me tight and we fell asleep together, not waking up until the next morning.

hancock75
hancock75
805 Followers