Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
My sexual relationship intensifies.
2.7k words
4.3
161.3k
132

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers

I woke up with Jessica in my arms. She was sound asleep. The alarm clock said 5:53 a.m. I felt both sticky and slimy from all the grapeseed oil and sexual fluids Jessica and I shared a few hours earlier. The bedsheets by our lower bodies were cold and wet, which made me very uncomfortable. I couldn't stay in bed any longer. I needed a shower.

"How could jessica sleep so soundly in a cold wet bed with grapeseed oil all over her body. The orgasms she had must have really wiped her out." I thought to myself.

"Jessica? Wake up." I called out, shaking her with my left hand.

She was on my right shoulder and my right arm was pinned under her. She didn't budge. I slid my right hand down her back, to her ass and I felt a familiar ring.

"Holy crap." I said to myself.

Jessica still had the anal beads inside her anal cavity. I took hold of the ring and pulled on it. I felt some tension and then instant slack on the string as one of the beads slipped out of her rectum.

Jessica jerked her head off my shoulder. She was obviously startled and I was quick to hold her and calm her down.

"Sorry Jessica. I tried to wake you up and you wouldn't open your eyes. I realized you still had the anal beads inside you so I pulled one out. You ok?"

"Oh my God Anthony, I thought I was shitting myself."

I started laughing out loud and this made her laugh too.

"I need to get up. Falling asleep covered in grape seed oil and sexual fluids was nice, but I can't stay in a wet bed anymore. I need a shower."

Jessica rolled out of bed and started running to the bathroom.

"Last one in the shower has to clean up this mess and make breakfast." She said looking over her shoulder towards me.

All I could look at was the anal bead hanging from her ass crack with a string and ring attached to the end. It swayed back and forth as she ran. I jumped out of bed and ran after her. She was about to turn on the shower when I caught her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back from the shower door. My cock pressed up against her ass and I started to grow again. I was used to getting a lot of erections. I had turned 18 three months earlier and I was always horny. The last several hours with Jessica put me in sexual overdrive. I felt like a walking erection around her.

"Mmmmm." Jessica moaned as she felt my hardness on her back side. "Looks like you're ready for another round."
"Well, if you want another round, you better let me take a shower first. This cock was in your ass last night and it needs to be freshened up.
"Ewwww". She said as she tried pulling away from the hard-on pressed up against her upper left glute. "I'm not letting you get in the shower first. You will have to wash your cock somewhere else."

I reached down and pulled on the ring. Another bead popped out of her ass.

"Anthony stop!" She exclaimed. "I think I may actually need to take a shit. Get out of the bathroom so I can use the toilet."

Jessica spun around to face me and tried to push me out of the bathroom. I put both my arms out when we reached the door and grabbed onto the door frame. She continued heaving and pushing, but I wouldn't budge.

"Please anthony!" She cried. "I feel the beads coming out on their own. I'm trying to hold it in, but I can't hold it for much longer!"
"Well, then you better stop exerting yourself so much and sit on the toilet." I teased.
"Why? So you can get in the shower first and I lose the bet again."
"I'm not the one with the urge to crap myself."

Jessica pressed her knees together and bounced as she tried pushing me out of the bathroom unsuccessfully. My eyes locked in on her breasts bouncing with her. I felt my manhood spasm.

"How about this? If I let you stay in here, I will let you do whatever you want to me, as long as you don't get in the shower while I go to the bathroom."
"Hmmm. That's very intriguing. Are you sure you want that? There are a lot of things I want to do to you."
"YES or NO!?" She asked loudly as she struggled not to shit the floor.
"Fine. I said as I let go of the door jam and closed the bathroom door behind me so Jessica couldn't surprise me and push me out of the bathroom."

Jessica let go of me. She ran to the toilet and sat down.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. I can't see from this angle. Turn around and squat over the seat so that your back is facing me."

"You're joking right?" She asked, her face was visibly distressed as she tried hard to keep her sphincter closed.

I started walking over to the shower.

"Fine! You are such an ass!" She exclaimed.

Jessica stood up and turned around to face the tank on the back of the toilet. She stood over the opening and squatted. Two beads hung from her asshole. I pulled out my phone and turned on the video to record what happened next. Jessica was leaning forward, supporting herself with her arms on top of the tank. I got down on my knees and held the camera in front of her ass. It took everything I had not to break out laughing. Within moments, Jessica's rectum opened and the 3rd bead came out of her anus. The white bead was covered in some dark brown feces. She pushed again and two more dirty beads popped out of her. It didn't smell pretty, but seeing those dirty beads exit her tight anus really turned me on.

"I smell shit Anthony." She said as she stood up and turned to look at me.

She saw me kneeling down with my phone locked on her ass. She turned red in the face and looked embarrassed.

"Are you taking pics!?"
"No, I'm making a video." I said with a smirk.
"Oh, you are so dead. You wait and see. I will pay you back for this. You better not ever show that to anyone. I can't believe I am even allowing this. I would never do this for anyone else!"
"I look forward to you paying me back, but honestly, this is so fucking hot! I guess you must really like me to allow me to see this."
"I do like you. I like you a lot." She said as the tone in her voice softened. "I have never done anything like this with anyone before. Knowing that you are turned on by this is making me wet. I'm going to share a little secret with you Anthony."
"What secret?" I asked, intrigued.
"I have several fetishes, including a strong anal fetish. But I've always been embarrassed to share my fetishes with my lovers."
"Why?" I asked.
"John's father was the very first man I had ever been with and we got married very young. He was a very traditional man who was brought up with very strong religious beliefs. He hated experimenting sexually. I once told him I wanted him to finger my ass and he called me disgusting and said I would burn in hell for even considering sodomy. He made me feel very self conscious. After I had Vanessa and John, I had a very hard time losing weight and my self esteem hit an all time low. Ever since then, I have been afraid to tell any of my past lovers about any of my fetishes. I was too embarrassed to do so and I felt unattractive.
"Jessie." I said calling her by her nickname. "John's father was insane for saying something like that to a woman like you and you are a beautiful and sexy woman. You can tell me about any fetishes you have. I want to hear about all of them. I can tell we are both freaks and we are going to have a lot of fun exploring each other's sexual limits, if we have any limits at all. That being said, let me grab the ring on those beads so they don't fall in the toilet when you push the last one out."
"Anthony, you have no idea how much that means to me. You make me feel sexy in a way no other man has. We are definitely going to push those sexual boundaries with each other. Go ahead and grab the ring. I hope you enjoy what comes out after that last bead. It may not be pretty." She said with a wicked smile.

Jessica let me grab the ring and then she pushed out the last bead. It dropped down and hit the inside of the toilet bowl. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was disgusting. Normally, I probably would have thrown up, but for some reason, I enjoyed this game we were playing. It was a nasty little taboo and after our little chat, I was certain we would explore many more taboos in the future. I placed the anal beads in the waste basket near the toilet.

"Here we go Anthony." Jessica announced.

She made it a point to bend over a bit to show me her expanding rectum. She pushed and urine shot out of the front of her pussy as Jessica's log emerged from her opening rectum. Jessica gave another hard push and her asshole gave birth to a thick turd. It fell into the toilet bowl and splashed water up against the sides of the white porcelain.

"That was so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Well, there's more to come." She said as she pushed again.

"Wait, stop." I demanded.

Jessica stopped pushing and stood up slightly.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Nothing's wrong. " I replied. "It's time for me to show you one of my fetishes."
"What fetish?" She asked, trying to keep her sphincter closed.
"I have always wanted to fuck a woman while she took a shit." I said as I walked over to the vanity.
"Oh my!" She exclaimed.

I turned on the water, wet my hands and put some hand soap in my left palm. I rubbed my hands together until they were really soapy and lowered them down to my stiff cock.

"Anthony. I can't hold it in much longer. I thought we were going to fuck. What are you doing?" She asked as I stroked my shaft several times.

"I'm freshening up, remember? I don't think you want me to put this cock inside your pussy after it was in you ass last night, do you?"

"That's a good point. Just hurry up, I want you inside me. I want to see what it feels like to fuck while I take a shit!"

I got on my tippy toes and leaned my pelvis over the vanity sink to wash the soap off my engorged penis. When I was done, I hurried over to Jessica. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her toward me, away from the throne. I flushed what was in the bowl and then sat on the toilet seat. Once I was in position, I pulled her into me.

"Jessica, sit on my cock."

Jessica got a wicked look in her eye and wasted no time doing as I asked.

She swung each leg over my thighs and lowered her pussy over my cock. I watched the tip of my cock disappear inside her hairy pussy as it swallow my helmet. Her soaking wet lips lubricated my rod as her vagina consumed the length of my manhood down to my balls. I spread my legs so that her ass hovered over the toilet. Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her into me.

"Grind me Jessica."

She started grinding her hips on my thighs as she rocked back and forth on my cock.

"I can't hold it anymore Anthony." She said as she pushed.

I felt her lower body tense up and her arms tightened around my neck. She started grinding me faster while she pushed.

"Oh Fuck Anthony. I feel my shit coming out of my ass. This is incredible." She announced as she rocked my world.

I spread her cheeks apart as far as they would go.

"Fuck that cock Jessica. Fuck your son's best friend while you drop that deuce!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, AH, AHH OOOHHH FUCCKKKK!" She squealed.

I felt something warm and solid drop onto the side of my right inner thigh and splash into the toilet. Jessica kept fucking me hard. I leaned in and kissed her neck. Her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest. I heard another splash into the toilet.

"This is such a turn on Anthony. Oh my God!" She exclaimed.

We fucked for several more minutes. I could feel the sweat forming between our two bodies and on my thighs. I had to hold onto her tight or she would have slid right off my lap, onto the floor.

"I'm going to cum Jessica!" I announced.

"Cum inside me baby. Don't pull out. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me."

My hands tightened on Jessica's ass and I thrust my hips up so that my throbbing cock was as deep as it could go inside Jessica's hot, wet muffin. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and I moaned louder than I expected to. I could feel Jessica's pussy muscles tighten around my stem.

"That's it baby." She said while I came in her. "Feed my pussy all that cum. She's thirsty for every last drop.

She tried kissing me as my body spasmed underneath her.

"Don't kiss me." I managed to say as my orgasm subsided.
"Why not lover?"
"Because you haven't brushed your teeth yet." I said with a smirk.
"You Ass!" She exclaimed while laughing.

She stopped grinding me and started bouncing up and down on my lap. Her legs slapped my thighs as my cock jackhammered her hairy hole. She kept going until her pussy muscles pushed out my softening stem. I heard little splashes in the toilet water as my load leaked out of her birthing canal.

"You are full of surprised for such a young man." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "The thought of having sex while having a bowel movement never crossed my mind."
"I watch a lot of kinky porn online." I confessed.

She started to laugh.

"Maybe we should watch some of those videos together."
"That's a great idea."
"Yes it is," She said as she stood up.

She slipped her middle and index fingers in between her legs, pulled up a rope of semen that hung from her labia, and put her fingers in her mouth.

"We taste good together." She said putting her fingers back into her pussy and then putting them on my lips.

I tasted our juices and nodded.

"It's a sweet and sour taste. Your sweet pussy juice and my salty cum go pretty good together."

Jessica just smiled as she backed away from me and turned around. Then she bent over and touched her toes.

"Now be a doll and wipe my ass for me Sweety. Get my ass nice and clean.

I did as I was told. When I finished wiping Jessica's asshole, she walked over to the shower and turned on the water.

"By the way, you were the last one to the shower so you lose. You need to clean the mess on my bed and make me breakfast."

"Whuutt?" I muttered, forgetting about the challenge Jessica issued when she got out of bed.

"I told you I would pay you back." She said with a wink of her left eye as she stepped into the shower.

"Touche." I murmured with a smile. It was the least I could do for the woman who awoke the sexual beast inside me.

I walked to the bathroom door and opened it so I could strip her bed. To my surprise, I found Vanessa sitting on the bed, staring at my naked body with a large grin on her face.

hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers