Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 06

Story Info
Playing with Fire.
3.2k words
4.54
116.6k
142

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers

I lay in the darkness, waiting, not knowing what Vanessa was going to do. I was afraid to move from where I lay until I was sure Jessica was sound asleep. I could hear her breathing, but I waited, impatiently. Every second seemed like a minute, every minute seemed like an hour. Eventually, I heard Jessica snoring very lightly. I guess Vanessa heard it too. A shadow emerged from the side of the bed. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness. The faint moonlight that entered the room from the sides of the window blinds provided enough light for me to see the outline of Vanessa's body as she stood up, after crawling out from under the bed. I felt the bed sheet on top of me lift up and off my naked body. Vanessa's shadow moved closer and I felt her climb onto the bed. A sense of anxiety overcame me as I felt her soft, warm skin touch my body.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whispered.

Vanessa didn't say a word. Jessica's snoring got louder.

"Are you crazy!? If your mom wakes up, she will see you!" I whispered loudly.

I felt a finger touch my lips. It pressed down on my mouth, signaling me to stop talking. Suddenly, a light appeared in front of my face, causing me to squint, until my eyes adjusted. Vanessa's face was inches from my face. The light from the home screen on her cell phone illuminated the room just enough to see Vanessa more clearly. My eyes deviated down toward her perky breasts. Vanessa was incredibly sexy.

"Relax Anthony, my mom won't wake up." She finally said, as my eyes shifted from her breasts back to her face.

"Turn that phone off!" I said as I tried to grab it from Vanessa's hand.

"I said relax!" She said in a loud whisper, as she pulled the hand holding the phone away from me. "I said my mom won't wake up."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"My mother has always had issues sleeping, especially after my dad and her got a divorce. Since then, she has taken sleeping pills on nights when she needs to catch up on sleep. I guess she didn't get a lot of sleep last night." Vanessa said with an evil smirk on her face.

I felt my face get hot when she said this. I had a flashback of Vanessa sitting on Jessica's bed when she caught me walking out of her mother's bathroom.

"Anyway, they usually kick in within an hour after she takes them. Once she falls asleep, it takes a lot to wake her up."

"I didn't see her take any pills."

"She took them right before she went to bed. You and John were upstairs shooting pool, remember?"

Vanessa's statement gave me pause, as I reflected on my sexual encounter with Jessica earlier. It didn't last very long, not like the night before. Jessica was very eager to make me cum quickly, which she accomplished successfully, and she was fine going to sleep without washing up. The whole experience felt rushed, even though it was amazing, but it also felt a bit odd. Everything started making sense to me once I knew Jessica had taken a sleeping pill.

Then my ah-ha moment kicked in. I finally figured out why Vanessa pulled her little stunt. She knew her mother had taken a pill. That's why she hid under the bed. She knew that once her mother fell asleep, she would be free to do whatever it was that she had planned for me. She even had some fun at my expense by letting me know that she had taken off her clothes while she hid. My gut told me she must have gotten a rise from teasing me like that. After my revelation, a new question popped into my head. What did Vanessa have planned for me next?

"I hope you're right or we will have some explaining to do." I whispered, after a long moment of silence.

Vanessa leaned in and kissed me. I felt the soft, warm moistness of her lips as they touched my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and Vanessa did the same. We both thrust our tongues into each other's mouths as we made out. It was very intense and she was an amazing kisser. I could feel electricity run through my body and goosebumps formed all over my skin. It was exhilarating. Jessica was still spooning me when I started making out with her daughter, and her arm rested on my right thigh. I could feel her soft breasts pressed up against my back. I pulled Vanessa into me so that her breasts pressed up against my chest. I became the meat in a titty sandwich and I loved it! Better yet, it was a mother/daughter titty sandwich. It didn't take long for me to get aroused again. I felt Vanessa's thigh press into my crotch. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth and released us from our lip lock.

"That didn't take long." She whispered.

"It would have taken longer if you weren't so sexy."

"Tell me something I don't already know." She retorted with sarcasm.

"Your mother fell asleep with her finger in my asshole." I lied.

"What?!" Vanessa exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"You told me to tell you something you didn't know." I whispered with a slight laugh.

I leaned in and started kissing Vanessa again. I felt her arm reach around, behind me. She ran her hand down my back, toward my ass. Then she pulled her hand away.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled away from Vanessa's lips.

"Looking for my mom's arm. I found it on your thigh, you liar. I knew my mom would not have fallen asleep with her finger in your ass."

It was my turn to have some fun at Vanessa's expense. I wanted a little payback for the stress and anxiety she gave me earlier with her little stunt. I grabbed her hand and held onto her wrist, tightly.

"Let go!" She demanded.

"No." I said as she struggled to pull free.

I pulled her arm over me and made her touch her mother's naked thigh. I tried to get her to touch Jessica's ass but she jerked her arm back, hard, allowing her to break free from my grip. Jessica's snoring stopped and I felt her move behind me. Vanessa noticed the same thing. We both froze. Jessica shifted her body so that she was no longer spooning me. I looked over my shoulder, behind me. The moonlight penetrating the sides of the window blinds allowed me to see the outline of Jessica laying on her back. Within seconds, she was snoring again, lightly.

"See what you did?" Vanessa asked, scolding me.

"I was just getting a little payback for your stunt earlier. Now shut up and kiss me."

I put my right hand behind her head and pulled her face toward me. We locked lips again and continued our tongue wrestling session. Since Jessica wasn't spooning me anymore, I had more freedom to move around without worrying about the risk of her feeling me move and potentially waking up to a very awkward situation. I moved my body closer toward the side of the bed Vanessa had climbed onto, laid on my back, and proceeded to pull her on top of me. She straddled my upper body while kissing me. I wanted so badly to plunge my hard cock deep inside of her warm muffin, but her pussy was on my stomach. I felt a wet spot form above my belly button. I sensed that Vanessa wanted me as much as I wanted her, based on the amount of natural lubrication her vaginal opening was producing and depositing on my skin.

I grabbed her ass with both my hands and squeezed. This made her jerk forward, so that her twin peaks were right above my face. I lifted my head up, off my pillow, and licked the bottom of her left breast in an upward motion, toward her areola. I wrapped my lips over my teeth and then bit down on her hardening, left nipple. She gasped loudly as I bit down on her teat, trapping it between my teeth and lips. Then I slid my tongue gently over the tip of her hard nipple, intensifying the sensation she was feeling. I licked and sucked on it gently for several, long moments before Vanessa shifted her body so that her right breast floated over my face.

"Do this one. She's getting jealous." Vanessa whispered as she lowered her right breast toward my face.

I lifted my head toward her perfectly shaped breast and slipped her right areola into my mouth. I applied the same oral technique to her right nipple, that I had done to her left nipple.

Vanessa gasped a second time and clenched her fingers over my chest, digging her long nails into my pecs. It was painful, but in a good way. I felt my desire for Vanessa grow by the second as she clenched her fingers tighter, which forced her fingernails deeper into my skin. Any tighter and she would have drawn blood. The pain caused another wave of electricity to spread throughout my body. My cock spasmed and pulsed. I felt like it was ready to burst. I couldn't help but think about how risky this was, but it was such a turn on. The idea of having Jessica in bed with me, asleep, while her naked daughter straddled me gave me an indescribable feeling of pleasure. I had never felt this aroused, ever.

"You want to fuck me don't you?" Vanessa asked me as she sat up, pulling her right breast away from my mouth.

"I want to ravage you." I answered.

"First, you need to eat my pussy." She said as she began to stand up.

Vanessa got up on the bed and walked slowly toward my pillow. She grabbed onto the headboard and squatted over my mouth. I thrust my face up and stuck my tongue right into her asshole. My nose plunged into the two wet folds of her outer labia and into the soft, spongy tissue of her vaginal entrance.

"I said eat my pussy, not lick my asshole!" She cried out loudly.

The sound of Vanessa's voice caused Jessica to stop snoring. Vanessa sat on my face and froze. I held my breath, hoping Jessica wouldn't wake up. I also held my breath because my nose was inside Vanessa's wet pussy and my mouth was caught in the crack of her firm ass cheeks. It felt like a full minute had passed before I started struggling for air. I slipped my tongue up hard, into Vanessa's rectum, but she didn't move. I started tapping my hand on her left thigh, implying that I need to breathe. She looked down at me and then slid back a bit so that her body weight came off my face. I gasped for air and coughed a bit. A pool of Vanessa's pussy juices had accumulated on my upper lip. I tried inhaling through my nose to breathe and her juices went up and into my nasal cavity. I started coughing more violently. Vanessa let go of the headboard and pressed her hands over my mouth, trying to muffle the sounds of my cough. I struggled to breathe, which made my cough worse. I pushed Vanessa off me, and struggled to take in deep breaths with my mouth to stop the burning sensation I was feeling in my lungs. Vanessa fell back when I pushed her away. Her back slapped down, onto my lower abdomen and the back of her head hit my erect penis and my testicles. This caused a new sensation of pain. It wasn't a pleasurable sensation of pain like the discomfort I felt when Vanessa dug her nails into my chest. It was an excruciating pain in my groin.

Through the dim moonlit room, I saw a shadow of Vanessa's legs kick up and flail in the air after I pushed her back onto my abdomen and groin. She did her best not to roll over, toward her mother. I knew I had to help her. I did what I could to ignore the pain in my nether region, as sat up and reached out with my hands to try to keep Vanessa from plopping over onto her naked mother. Normally, I might have been up for seeing that if they were both willing, but that was a fantasy for another time.

I heard Vanessa cry out just before I caught her legs with my hands. I twisted my body to the opposite direction from where Jessica was sleeping, which caused Vanessa's body to roll in the same direction I did. She rolled off me and her body plopped down on the side of the mattress, opposite of where her mother was.

By some miracle, Jessica only stirred a little bit and didn't wake up. After Vanessa rolled off of me, I lay back down, flat on my back. I still felt a strong urge to cough as I took long, deep breathes. I grabbed the pillow from under my head, put it over my face. I coughed into the pillow several times, trying to muffle the sounds. I lifted the pillow off my face, between coughing attacks, to get fresh oxygen into my lungs. Thankfully, I was able to catch my breath and the pain in my groin gradually subsided.

During the time it took to catch my breath, Vanessa didn't move. She lay still and anticipated the wrath of her mother's fury from all the noise we made. To both our surprise, we just heard a couple of snorts and then more snoring.

"It's a good thing my mom bought one of those mattresses that doesn't shake or move all over the place when someone else is bouncing around the bed like they show on those t.v. commercials." Vanessa said jokingly.

"That is a good thing. What's even better is that I think your mom taking horse tranquilizers, not sleeping pills." I replied with a smile.

Vanessa started laughing uncontrollably. She sat up and plopped her face into the pillow I had placed on my chest after my coughing attack passed. I started laughing too. Then I envisioned what had just happened to us in my head.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah." She replied as she lifted her face from the pillow.

"Can you imagine what we must have looked like if someone stood in the doorway and saw what just happened to both of us?"

Vanessa burst into another wave of laughter.

"We could have made it onto a blooper reel of some bad porno movie. Imagine seeing a video of a hot, young, naked woman almost choking her mother's young lover while sitting on his face during oral sex, causing him to throw her off of him so that he could breathe. Then the poor, young lover gets head butted on the cock and balls by the hot naked woman when she falls back and lands on his groin while her legs flail uncontrollably in the air, all while trying hard not to roll over onto her naked mother's sleeping body. What makes it even funnier is that the sleeping mother is completely unaware of the activities taking place in her own bed."

"Stop making me laugh Anthony. You are too much!" She managed to say in between bouts of long, muffled laughter into the pillow.

This made me laugh too. The pain I felt in my crotch when Vanessa head butted my groin, along with the fear and anxiety of waking up Jessica, had caused my erection to fade. Eventually , Vanessa stopped laughing and she just lay on the side of me, stomach down with her head on the pillow that rested on my chest. We were both mentaIly and physically exhausted. I put my hand on top of her head and ran my fingers through her hair, down to her back. As I played with her hair, I felt Vanessa's hand slip under the pillow onto my sternum. She caressed my chest while I continued running my fingers through her hair, down to her back.

"This isn't how I envision things going when I hid under the bed." She said after a long silence.

"You will have to show me what you had planned for me some other time. But, for now, I think we should call it a night." I replied.

"I think you're right." She said, without moving.

She stayed where she was with her head on my chest as her hand continued to caress my chest. Something seemed different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but at that moment, her touch felt intimate to me. Part of me wanted to fall asleep with her next to me. I decided to keep caressing Vanessa's scalp with my fingers as I ran them through her silky smooth hair.

After several long moments, I felt Vanessa pull herself up and she slid off the mattress. I could see the shadow of her body in the dimly lit room. She stood up and walk over toward me. She lowered her face over mine and kissed me. I placed the back of my hand behind her head and kissed her back. It was a long, passionate kiss, very different from the way we kissed when our debacle started. She only pulled away from me when I moved my hand from the back of her head.

"This was fun, exciting, and scary, all at the same time, Anthony. I can't wait to see what our next sexual adventure will bring."

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips again, before turning around and opening the bedroom door. I watched her as she walked into the hallway. The light was still on out there and I could see her fully naked backside, as she walked away slowly. Her perfect ass wiggled side to side, with each step that she took. Vanessa looked back at me, over her shoulder, and puckered her lips. I felt goosebumps form and spread all over my body. I jumped out of bed and walked to the door to watch her beautiful, naked body walk away from me. I watched her until she disappeared from sight, as she turned the corner, on her way up the stairs, toward her bedroom.

I closed the door the bedroom door. My heart was beating hard in my chest. It wasn't from the fear that I felt earlier. It was from the adrenaline I felt course through my veins from the last few minutes. Something had changed. It felt as though Vanessa and I had just connected on another level. I walked back toward Jessica's bed and climbed back onto the mattress. I pulled the bed sheet over me and lay on my back, staring at the darkness. I lay there for a long time, replaying that night's events with Jessica and Vanessa over and over, in my head. Something told me this was going to get complicated. I didn't even feel myself fall asleep.

hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers