Seduced by Marisa

Story Info
Friend's daughter gives him a night to remember.
1.9k words
165.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father had been one of my best friends for over twenty years and we had watched our children grow up, spending many weekends and holidays together over the years. His oldest daughter, Marisa, before my eyes turned into a stunning girl, then a woman.

She was tall and athletic with long dark hair, and a very nice set of tits to go along with model like looks. I have to admit that once she'd grown up many fantasies over the years, included her, and I'd have to scold myself for thinking that way, as it had to be considered taboo.

After completing school with a somewhat useless degree, Marisa decided to follow in fathers footsteps, who was a successful local physician and become a doctor.

Gone for four years getting her MD, she'd only be seen briefly on certain holidays, and she continued to mature into a gorgeous woman. As she grew older she as well grew sexier, she was well aware of this, and as well as the effect her looks and body had on men. Being away seemed to have emboldened her and she dressed to accentuate her killer body. She actually seemed to enjoy the attention, as well as the obvious lust it created in the men who had the good fortune to catch a peek.

After graduating she returned home to join Dad's practice, and in a show of independence, purchased her own condo, albeit one that needed some serious finishing touches.

Now her Dad was not the handiest person in the world when it came to home improvements, but he volunteered "our" services on numerous occasions, as I was pretty good in this vein. He'd end up having a coffee or beer while making numerous wisecracks, and I wound up with all the work, Marisa seemed to enjoy these sessions as much as I did.

Soon dad volunteered us for a bigger project, taking out a wall and framing in a dining room pass through, not something which could be completed in a couple of hours. We started the job on a weekend and still had much to do when her Dad had to leave for a conference that Monday, you know who was going to again be stuck with the bulk of the work.

Marisa was working Monday so she gave me a key to her place and I was there all day working. Still at it when she arrived home around five, Marisa came in and marveled at the progress before saying she had had a bear of a day and need a drink, could I join her??

As I was almost done I said sure a Vodka and tonic would be great. I just had a half hour to an hour of finish work to complete the job, but a drink sure would be good at this point. Marisa mixed us both a drink and handed me mine before excusing herself to freshen up and get out of her work duds.

I sipped my drink while as I worked and soon could hear the shower running, my heart skipped a few beats as the vision of water running over that gorgeous body danced through my head. I had to remind myself that she was my good friends daughter and to just get back to work.

In fairly short order I heard her come down the stairs as I concentrated on a particularly difficult piece of molding. I felt her brush past to pour herself another drink, and then again pass by me on her return trip to sit on the overstuffed chair in the living room adjacent to my work area.

I continued to struggle to get the piece of wood to perfectly fit before tacking it in place. While we had exchanged a couple of pleasantries, I was so engrossed in the work at hand I had yet to catch a glimpse of her. Finally with the piece nailed in place, I turned around on the floor where I'd been sitting to look her way and chat while we finished our drinks. I damn near died when my eyes beheld the sight which appeared in that chair.

She was wearing only an oversized tee-shirt, her long hair still wet and tangled. The shirt which was intended to come to mid-thigh if she were standing, was hitched up and as she sat cross-legged directly across from me her crotch was at eye level and the view was vivid. The lack of panties was obvious and her beautiful bare bush was clear as a bell fo me to view. I had to quickly divert my gaze and blubber something, which likely sounded foolish regarding the molding, so that I could regain my composure. I was sure she was totally unaware of the sight she was providing.

After some mindless banter, during which I had to be careful to look her it the eyes verus the snatch, she asked whether I'd like another drink to which I nodded in the affirmative.

She mixed us both what looked to be a couple of stiff ones and handed me mine before returing to her chair.

This time as she seated herself it was clear that she sat in a manner which was intended to give me a full and unobstructed view of her young snatch. The brazen and obvious way she had done so would make it impossible for me to now act like I didn't see what she clearly wanted me to admire.

Admire it I did, she was shaved clean except for a tiny patch of black hair at the top of her snatch. Her lucious and full pussy lips were evident even from across the room. I sat there I'm sure with my mouth agape in astonishment, before looking up to see her smiling.

I stammered, "my God Marisa you have turned into a gorgeous young woman, and I hope I don't offend you by adding that you as well have a pussy that any man would die for, and its staring me right in the face."

She laughed and said, "I thought you'd never notice." She then licked her fingers sensously and rubbed her wet fingers the full length of her gorgeous snatch. She repeated this several times while I gawked before saying, "I'd much prefer something besides my fingers in here, do you think you might be able to help me with that project as well."

Well she might be my friends daughter but she was thirty years old and obviously in need of some attention, how could I say no!!

She stood and moved to the stairs leading to her bedroom, with me close behind. At the foot of her bed I turned her to me and kissed her passionately, our tongues exploring our mouths.

I lifted her up and placed her on the bed, and in a single motion she removed her shirt and was totally naked, her breasts heaving and her large nipples erect.

I disrobed and moved beside her and began to slowly run my hands over her wonderful young body.

My fingers would just graze her nipples then work down to her inner thighs, where again I just barely brushed her now moist lips with a teasing pass, before running sooooo slowly back up her body.

Her breathing got heavier as I repeated this process several times, making sure I gave appropriate attention and teasing touches to every part of her body.

I soon had my mouth on her firm breasts and began licking and sucking them with abandon, gently nibbling on her rock hard nipples. She was soon moaning and thrusting her hips into my hand which continued to tease her hot young pussy.

It didn't take me long to slide down to that succulent snatch for a taste of her sweet pussy. Umm and how sweet it was, my tongue ran up one side of her lips and down the other right to the crack of her ass, before lightly brushing down the middle of her pussy on its return to again repeat the process.

She was soaking wet and soon let out a deep moan as her body shuddered with her first orgasm. I placed my mouth over her young snatch and sucked and licked for all I was worth in an attempt to catch every drop of her cum.

As my tongue again slid down her pussy she slowly raised her ass in an invitation to go further than just her crack. I obliged and soon had my tongue circling the rim of her young ass. Her cries of "lick my ass" provided all the encouragement necessary, and it wasn't long before she clamped her ass cheeks hard on my tongue as her body shuddered once more in another orgasm.

As she lay there spent, I spread her legs and rubbed my rock hard cock against her soaking wet pussy.

Like with my tongue before, I took my time, and I slowly rubbed my cockhead the full length of her pussy right to the crack of her ass and then back. She was soon moaning again, and as I rubbed my cockhead on the downward pass she raised her hips, which allowed my cock to drag her juices right up to the rim of her sweet ass.

I was having great difficulty not ramming my cock into her right then and there, but patience prevailed. I would only let a little of my cock to penetrate her tight pussy, before I would withdraw to again continue to rub her snatch with just the head of my hard pulsing cock.

With each pass however she'd get another inch, even though it was ever soooooo slowly.

It wasn't long before I had all seven inches in and I began to slide it deep into her ever soooo slow and back out the same way, soooo very slow. Every now and then I'd surprise her and drive my cock hard into her several times, before resuming my previous slow rhythmic stroke.

She soon looked me in the eye and started thursting hard against my cock as she whispered hoarsely, "I want your cock in my ass, I want you to fuck my virgin ass."

I slid my cock from her pussy and pressed it against her asshole. She was so wet the head popped right in causing her to let out a deep moan. I held still for a moment and she soon threw her head back and pushed hard against my cock to drive me deep into her ass. After a couple of slow strokes she said, "fuck my ass and fuck it good. I want you to pound me with your hard cock."

I slammed it hard into her tight hole a half dozen times or more before my cock exploded and sent huge spurts of cum into her ass.

We lay there spent for several minutes. I then leaned over and gave her a long kiss before getting up to begin dressing to leave.

Marisa lay on the bed and watched me and soon said, "you know I still have a number of projects for you around here, I hope you can find the time to work on them soon". As she spoke a devious smile was quite evident on her face.

I quickly replied, "I would be most happy to do some more work for her as I couldn't recall a job where I had ever enjoyed the benefits as much as those she had provided!!"

I was sure happy when she murmered, "I look forward to providing you all the fringes you deserve, or might want, for all your future hard work!!"

How could I say no!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories