Seduced by My Aunt

Story Info
The story of how I seduced my nephew.
4.7k words
4.26
509.4k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my nephew turned 18, I decided that I was going to seduce him. To this day when I need some help getting off, I think of him, and his awkward little efforts at my body, and it I gets my little puss wet right away. Mmm, I get hot.

Well, with that in mind, I thought I would write the story of what really happened, but from his point of view. It turns my knees weak just wondering what he was thinking.

Everything he saw, everything that happened, was intentional. I wanted him, and I made him mine.

So here goes...

__________

I turned 18 in May, but still had a year of high school left. I was looking forward to a really lazy summer trying to get laid and smoking pot with my friends. I didn't want to do shit that summer. But then two days before school let out, my mom gets this call from my Aunt.

Sarah lived alone on a small ranch on Louisiana. She was fairly wealthy, and pretty hot for a woman nearly 30 years old. I know she is my aunt, and I shouldn't think such things, but sometimes I would look down her shirt when I could, or at her tight ass when she bent over. I never got a chance to see as much as I wanted too, but I probably saw more than I should. The last time I saw her, I spent most of my time in the bathroom or my bed room jerking off.

Then I would have to pray for forgiveness for my sins. A boy shouldn't think about his aunt when he touches himself. It's wrong.

So anyway, aunt Sarah calls my mother and tells her that she's really lonely at her ranch lately and asked if I would come stay with her for the summer. She said it would be fun, and my mom always wanted me to be more of an outside man. So she quickly agreed.

When she told me I would be going to the Louisiana for the summer, I pitched a fit. I yelled and cussed and threw things, and got punished, but still, I was going. My only consolation was that Sarah was hot, and I was pretty sure I would be jerking off a lot over the next couple of months.

So school let out for the summer, and I packed my things into my beat up old Camry, and drove the three hours straight south to my aunts ranch, where she lived alone.

She was ready for me when she got there, and came out onto the front porch. God she was prettier than I remembered. Aunt Sarah was about 5'5", with dark blond hair and green eyes, She was a small C cup tits, but she had a really narrow waist and a good curve to her hips. She was standing on that porch, leaning against the post in just about the shortest shorts I have ever seen before. They rode low, and came all the way up her thighs to where the crease of her legs were. I could see the bare edges of her pink panties sticking out one side. They were so tight, she didn't have to button the top button to make them stay up. All she was wearing up top was an old white t-shirt, maybe a little dirty and a little thread bare. It was pretty easy to tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, even from the driveway. Her nipples weren't hard, but I could make out the darker areas on her chest that marked her areola.

No shit, I was only out of the car for 30 seconds before I felt myself getting hard.

"Hey, Mark. How was the drive?"

"Oh, fine Aunt Sarah."

She came bounding down the stairs and before I could stop her she threw her arms around me for a hug. She's shorter, so she kind of hung off my neck, pressing her tits into me when she did. I felt her slam her tummy into my softie erection, and couldn't believe she didn't feel it. But she didn't say anything, so I just acted like nothing happened. When she moved away from me, I couldn't help myself from looking down at her big breasts. Here nipples were a little bit harder now, and I was now very sure it wasn't just a trick of the light. This woman wasn't wearing one stitch of clothing under that shirt.

"Let's get you settled in," she said. I think she caught me looking at her, but again, she didn't say anything. "You must be tired."

I moved my duffle bag around to the front of me to hide my erection, and I let her lead me to my room. The shorts she was wearing were even shorter in the back. One more millimeter shorter and I would be able to see the swell of her tight, mature ass. When she took me upstairs, I let her get a few steps ahead of me, and I tried to see up her shorts where they gapped a little, but they were so tight, I wouldn't make out anything.

"Mark, dinner is in a couple of hours. I'm sure you're tired after your drive. Why don't you sleep for a little while. When you get up, we'll eat, and hang out a little, and then in the morning we can go swimming. How does that sound?"

"That sounds Really nice, Aunt Sarah. Thanks"

"Enough of that Aunt Sarah, non sense, I'm only thirty. Just call me Sarah, Okay?"

"Sure", I said.

"Sure what?"

"Sure, Sarah," I answered a little awkwardly. I wasn't sure if that was the answer she was looking for or not.

"Good boy," she said, and walked out of my room.

I was now hard as a rock. I was still holding the duffle bag in front of me, and I was trying to move it a little bit to rub it against my cock. When she was standing in this small bedroom with me, the only thing between us had been the duffle bag, and I tried, but I couldn't help myself. I had no way of holding eye contact with her. I just kept staring down at her breasts. The v neck of the t shirt revealed the top of her cleavage cleft. He breasts were spaced widely, and even though they were only a small C, with her frame so small, they look huge on her. Her nipples were a dark rose color through the fabric of the shirt, and when she had turned, I had seen them slide under the fabric. They had gotten harder as the conversation went on.

It was a lost cause. Within seconds of her shutting the door behind herself, I was stripping out of my clothes, and I locked the door. I kept some hand cream in my bag to jerk off with. (I used to tell my mom it was because I had such dry feet.) I lubed up my hand with the white cream lotion, and grabbed my rock hard shaft. That was all it took. I triggered and shot cum all over the nightstand I was standing in front of.

I felt like such a dork. At 18 I had a pretty big dick for a guy my age, but I had no staying power. I stayed horny all the time, which was pretty normal from what my friends said, but I just couldn't keep going. I always came too quickly. Not that I ever had an opportunity to try with a real girl, but when I jerked off, it was fast.

I researched it online one time. It said that it was pretty normal for a young guy to cum too quickly, and that as I got older and more experienced it wouldn't be a problem anymore. I sure hoped that was true.

Anyway, the long drive, and the lack of sleep all combined and made me want to sleep. Cumming was the icing on the cake, and I was passed out under the covers before I knew what to think.

__________

A couple hours later, I was awakened by a motion on my bed. Aunt Sarah was sitting on the bed trying to wake me. She was slowly trying to rock me awake, and it made the swell of her tits slide back and forth under her shirt. AS if I needed any more help, I woke up with another erection.

"Supper Time Mark," she said. "Wake up."

"I'm up, I'm up."

She started pulling the covers down, and I caught her just in time.

"Uha, uha, I'm not dressed," I stammered.

"That's okay", She said. I've seen it before. "I don't want you to go back to sleep on me."

She was still trying to pull the covers down. I yanked them back up, and she giggled a little bit.

"Okay, but I'm not giving you another chance to go to sleep. I know how teenage boys are." She turned around and walked away from the bed, and folded her arms. "I'm waiting right here until you're dressed. If you're not fast enough, I'm peeking."

She giggled again. I popped out of bed and started pulling on my jeans.

"What's this?", she asked and bent over to pick up my bottle of hand cream from where I left it. When she did the tight blue jean shorts she was wearing rode into her ass, and there was a very apparent wedgie when she stood back up.

"Damn, this is the same brand I use. It's good stuff." With that, still facing away from me, she squirted some of my jerk off hand cream in her palm and started rubbing it into her hands and arms. After she was done, she reached her left hand behind her, and slipped it into the top of her shorts, pulling the wedgie out. It was so simple a maneuver, and so erotic at the same time. I stopped what I was doing and just stared.

She turned around and saw that I was mostly dressed, tossed the bottle onto the bed, and said "Come on, I'm hungry."

I had no choice but to go down to supper with an erection.

She had made pork chops and stuffing. She served it with ice cold beer.

"Aunt Sarah, I can't drink. I'm only 18."

"Oh, come on Mark. First don't call me Aunt Sarah. Second, are you trying to tell me that you have never had a beer before?"

I hesitated, then admitted "No I have."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, when you are 18, you are a man. And men have the privilege of drinking. So help yourself. I always keep beer and wine around, and usually I have some whisky for special occasions and tequila for being naughty."

We ate and had a couple of beers each. It was good, light conversation. After we were done I offered to do the dishes, but she insisted. She said that I could do them in the future, but for tonight, she wanted to do them.

She set to work on the dishes, and I had my third beer. She asked me what I wanted to do this summer as she laid into the dishes like a mad woman, and when I said I didn't know, she suggested a few local activities she said were fun.

"Really it's too hot here during the day to d\o too much. Most of the time I just end up laying out by the pool. I'll swim to cool off, but that's about it. If I go out to do anything fun, it's at night."

Being 18, and a guy I immediately thought about her laying by the pool working on her tan in a tiny little bikini. I was already staring at her ass half bent over the sink, so I started thinking about her laying out by the pool without a bikini, and imagining all the curves and crevices of her body. I could imagine the sweat beading off her tight, cream colored skin...

"Fuck," she said with such force it shock me out of my revere.

"What's wrong I asked," half getting up to check on her before realizing I had an erection from the fantasy and sitting back down before she could see.

" I sprayed myself with the sprayer on the faucet, See?"

With that she turned around and the entire front of her shirt was plastered, transparent to her wonderful tits. Her nipples were rock hard from the cold water she was using, and they stood out like pencil erasers. She kind of spread her arms to let me see, as if this was the biggest inconvenience ever, and then kind of pulled the fabric away from her breasts.

My mouth was hanging open, and I was staring at her bug eyed. I had never seen a real live woman's breasts like this before and they were spectacular! They may have been larger than I first thought, and they were very perky. The ravages of time had not even begun to work on her body, She had a perfect six pack of abs under the material that was outlining them.

There was nothing I could do but stare, as she pulled the material out, and away from her body, making it opaque in one place, but tighter in another.

"Fuck," she said again. "I need to go change."

With that, she turned around and headed out of the room, and down the hall to her bedroom. Before she was out of sight, she was pulling her wet t-shirt over her head and off of her body.

I was a little drunk, and a lot horny, and I did something I have never done before. I unzipped my fly, sitting right there at the table, reached my hand in my pants, and started stroking my cock. Luckily the beer had a good effect on my staying power, and it was at least 45seconds before I came in my pants. I left my hand wrapped around my cock until I felt my dick starting to soften, then I zipped back up, and washed my hands in the sink. My heart was racing fast, and my head felt fuzzy from the tits, and the beer and the jerking off.

Most of all I felt very very dirty from the impure thoughts I was having about my own aunt. But god damn me if she wasn't the hottest piece of ass I had ever seen.

I got up, and went to sit on the couch. I turned on the TV. It was on a news station, but I lacked the will to find the remote to change the channel. Elsewhere in the house I had been hearing the water in the shower running for a very long time.

I just sat there, looking at the reports of trade negotiations with China breaking down, and wondering how I was EVER going to make it though this summer if I had to jerk off to my aunt 10 times a day.

I was going to hell for sure.

20, to 30 minutes went by, and Aunt Sarah re-emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her hair, and a man's long sleeve dress shirt on. Her long, pale white legs emerged, at thigh level from the shirt, and looked freshly shaved with a few little red streaks going up and down. The shirt was unbuttoned to just below her chest, but because it was so much larger than it should be for her, it stayed closed.

"Sorry about that sweetie," she said. "I had to change, and thought I would take a shower while I was in there. That beer was working on me, and I figure it was going to be an early night to bed. I just wanted to get it out of the way. How about a movie?"

"Sure," I said.

"I rented a couple of new releases at the store today." She went to get one. When she came back, she took the DVD out of the case, and bent over to put it into the DVD player under her big screen TV. When she did, the back of her shirt rode all the way up the middle of her ass. She had traded her pretty pink panties that I had seen peeking out from her shorts earlier, for some white cotton ones. They were tight over the back of her ass, and I could see the place between her legs where the mound of her pussy was pressing against the panties.

The she came to sit on my left side. I turned to look at her, and the shirt gapped open. She was keeping with her tradition of not wearing a bra. But this time I could see the hard cone of her dusty pink nipple through the gaping fold of her shirt. I just stared like an idiot.

It was perfect, so very perfect, and she had no idea that I could see it. It was inches away from me.

"Where is that remote", she asked wondering. She spotted it on the sofa table behind me and on the other side. "I'll get it," she said.

With that, she lifted herself into her knees, and reached over my body, and around behind me. It basically put her magnificent breasts into my face. She squirmed a bit to reach it, and I was looking at her fucking tits through the gap in her shirt again. I could have been sucking on them if I wanted to. They were that close. The hot flesh pressed into my face, and then was gone.

"Got it," she said lightheartedly, and turned on the DVD player.

I jumped up and ran to my room. On the way, I said I wanted to turn in early.

"Okay, dear," she said. "Don't forget we are going swimming tomorrow."

Before I closed the door, I thought I heard laughing from downstairs. But it must have just been the TV.

I got in bed, and masturbated two more times before I could get some sleep. I was beginning to get really sore, but I couldn't help it.

__________

Morning came, after a restless night. I knew the task I had in front of me. I would be swimming with my aunt, and I needed to be ready. I retrieved my bottle of hand lotion from its place where I stashed it under the bed, and I squeezed some of it out directly onto my prick. I thought about what she would look like in some micro bikini, like the ones I had seen modeled on the internet, and jerked off. It wasn't long before I was shooting my load into my sock. This was the fourth time into this sock, and I made a note to either throw it away, or wash it before it started to stink.

I went to the bathroom, mainly to buy time, and took a cold shower. I soaped and washed everything pretty well, then dried off and found my swim trunks. I was bound and determined not to get an erection looking at my aunt in a bikini, so I reached for the bottle of hand lotion one more time. I figured if I could get enough of it I would be safe for the morning. This time it was a little more sore from all the abuse it was taking, and I figured I was going to be good.

I whipped off my hand, pulled on my trunks, and went to meet my aunt outside.

I was incredibly relieved when I saw that her swimsuit, though it was a two piece, was very modest. It was light blue in color, and the top covered all of her breasts, and the bottom covered almost all of her ass.

The straps in the back were wide enough to use a little hook instead of tie. The problem is that she looked damn sexy in it. She was already baking face down on a lounger, and I could see her tight stomach when she stretched up to look at me.

"Mark!," she said happily. "I was wondering if you were ever going to make it out here. I'm already on my second margarita. You need to catch up."

"Uh, I've never had a margarita before. Is it good?"

"Never had a margarita? We need to fix that." With that she popped off the lounger, and went to a pitcher of frozen drinks she had stashed on the side of the lounger. She bent way over to get it, giving me a very nice look down the front of her suit. The top was a little lose, and fell away from her chest as she bent over. It wasn't enough to expose hr nipples, but it was enough to let me see the soft, pale swell of her breasts.

When she stood back up, she offered me the cold drink and waited for me to taste it and state my approval.

"Man, that's good!"

"I thought you would like it. Drink up, because you have to catch up."

We both laid back down on the loungers, face down, and I finished my first drink, and then my second. The tequila in the drink was causing me to get a little light in the head. I had a very pleasant glow about me, and things started looking very nice to me, if a little fuzzy.

"You know, your mother will kill me if you burn on your second day here. I'll put some screen on your back."

"Ahh, no, thanks aunt Sarah, I can get it", I said half rising to go and fine the Sun tan lotion.

"Nonsense," she said. "No one can get their own back evenly. Now lay back down."

I did as I was told, glad I was face down so it would hide my erection. As my cock was swelling, it had worked it's way under my waist band, and When I moved, it felt good against the fabric.

She squirted a good dollop of lotion in her hands, and sat down on the side of me.

"No, this will never do," she said. "You shoulders are too broad, I could never reach the whole thing."

With that she swung her left leg over my body and straddled me at my ass. When she sat down, she didn't rest her weight on her ass, but rather the area right between her legs, pressing her pussy into me. Then she started with the lotion.

She started at my shoulders and neck, and slowly, sensually rubbed the lotion into my back. Up and down in long, fluid motions. As she moved her hips, they ground their way onto my ass, making me shift against my rock hard dick. If I hadn't jerked off so many times, I would have spluged all over myself.

When she got to the top of my swim trunks, I thought she was done, but with no ceremony, or warning, she yanked my trunks down about two inched, and put her hand under them to spread more lotion. She had her hand on my ass, rubbing it in.

"I hope you don't mind Mark, but I thought you could use a massage. You seem a little overly tense."

She pulled her hand out of my shorts, but as she did, her slick finger trailed it's way between my cheeks. Not deep, but just enough to feel her between my cheeks. I came right there into my shorts.

12