Seduced By My Virgin Daughters

Story Info
Lot: I was seduced by my virgin daughters.
2.6k words
3.92
80.1k
36
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genesis 19 King James Version (KJV)

30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two 18+ year old daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

"Dad? There's someone here to see you," Lois called.

"Who is it?" The suspicious undertone of the voice was obvious as it boomed out from deep within the cave.

"She says she's from the department of Work and Pensions?" Lois replied.

"The Department of Work and Pensions? Those bleeders are almost as bad as the tax office. Relentless bastards." A dull thud arrived at the cave's entrance and kept arriving over and over as series of echoes. "Ooh fuck, me head." The exclamation was followed by a string of incomprehensible muttering. The words themselves might not have been clear but the sentiment certainly was. "What's point of going into hiding in these bleeding caves if you're going to get hounded... hang on a minute, she?"

"Definitely a she, Dad. Says her name is Helah."

"Any weapons?" Lot enquired.

"None that I can see."

"Make her take her clothes off. Can't trust them bleeders from the WAP. You hear stories about them taking a pound of flesh and I'm not sure that it's one of them watchamcalls metaphorics or not. And I think I know which particular pound she'd be after and I'm not going to take the chance."

"Dad says you have to take your clothes off," Lois parroted.

"She says, 'Or what?'"

"Or I'm not coming out."

"Or he's not coming out." There was a lengthy pause. "She's doing it, Dad. She's getting naked."

"I like your undercrackers," Lydia said. "Very trendy. No, I don't think he'll come out if you leave them on. Nice tits. Lois, hasn't she got lovely tits?"

"Mmmm, lovely. And that's an unusual piercing."

"OK Dad, she's naked." Lot blinked against the light as he stooped through the low entrance of the cave. Helah was sitting on a rock with the sun highlighting her breasts and legs. Her back was arched and she'd pushed her shoulders back to emphasise her feminine curves.

"There's no point showing off your body like that. I'm immune to female charms. Don't think you can make my mind go bendy." Helah let her legs fall apart a little. "That's an interesting piercing. Bet that made your eyes water."

"It's just so pretty," Helah said, looking down between her legs. "It did hurt but it was definitely worth it." The woman from the DWP took hold of the jewel and used it to stretch her labia. Lot tried to drag his gaze away as he felt his mind go bendy.

Due to its strategic location, few people ever saw Helah's little pendant. For many, seeing that pendant was the last genuinely happy moment of their miserable lives. Helah was pleased with the way Lot and his daughters were being mesmerised - it'd make her job easier. "Anyway. I'm here on official business. The thing is, it has been brought to our attention that you have abandoned your previous residence. Is that correct?"

"Yes. Things were getting hairier than a dead donkey down there in Zoar," Lot said, desperately trying to concentrate.

"The problem is that with you living in this... cave... it's going to affect your benefits."

"My benefits?"

"Obviously your housing benefit has become null and void. And I believe you were recently widowed, so you'll lose your marriage allowance. And also," Helah said, pressing on with impressive professionalism against a scowl dark enough to consume all the heat and light in the surrounding desert. "Your child support."

Lot was stunned into silence. "According to my records, neither of your daughters is with child, so I'm going to have to stop your payments."

"But..." Lot started to protest. Helah shifted uncomfortably on her rock, preparing to deliver more bad news.

"I'm afraid I'll also have to pass on your details to the tax office."

"But we haven't even got..." Lot protested.

"It might be good news."

"There's never any good news with those bastards. They'll bleed the blood from your veins those lot."

"Well, it might be different this time."

"Different?"

"Well, there'll be no chimney tax, no window tax. You might even be in for a rebate." Helah gathered her clothes in readiness for leaving.

"This child support... when does it kick in?" Lydia asked.

"From as soon as a woman reports her pregnancy. Got to look after out for our pregnant woman. Lots of infertility around these days and with God on the rampage, the death rate has reached... well, unknowable levels."

"It's just that I'm pregnant," Lydia announced. Lot's eyes boggled.

"You're pregnant? But we've not seen anyone..."

"Hush, Dad. I'm pregnant too," Lois added.

"What?"

"Sorry, Dad. There were these..." Lois started.

"Traders..." Lydia continued.

"On horseback," they said together.

"When? When did this happen?" Lot demanded. "I haven't seen any horses."

"You were in the cave messing around with your..." Lydia tried to find something rational that Lot could have been messing around with other than his useless cock.

"With your..." Lois didn't manage to do any better.

"And... both of you. At the same time?" Lot asked, looking shell-shocked.

"Was it the same bloke?" Helah asked, pulling a papyrus and quill from her bag.

"No, there were different men," Lydia said.

"Different men? Oh my good God give me strength. Was it... was it an orgy?" Lot had difficulty getting the hated word up his throat without the contents of his stomach accompanying it.

"Not an orgy, no." The girls looked at each other. "Just two guys."

"Lonely guys."

"Lonely? Doesn't sound like they were very lonely to me! What have I told you about men roaming about looking for innocent maidens?" Lot demanded.

"These two don't sound too innocent to me," Helah suggested.

"You keep out of this," Lot snapped.

"Sorry, Dad... but it does mean that we can keep the payments... doesn't it?" Lydia asked.

"Well, it's all very unusual but these are exceptional times we're living in... and we do like to be progressive at the DWP," Helah said, unconsciously pulling on her exposed pendant. "You'll have to come in and fill in some forms, of course."

"Of course," the two daughters chorused.

"But... yes. Your payments would be maintained. They might even go up."

"Go up? Oh wow!" Lois clapped her hands together and looked at her father, expecting him to show some kind of gratitude or relief.

If Lot was feeling either of those emotions, he was hiding them extremely well.

"I'll go and make the arrangements. See you next week at my office?" Helah asked.

"And the tax office?" Lydia asked hopefully.

"Best keep those bleeders out of this. The less stress you two are put under, the better."

"So you're not going to tell them?"

"Mum's the word," Helah said, smirking as she tugged her clothes back on. The family sat in an uncomfortable silence as they watched Helah make her way down to the main path.

"Now that's all sorted out, what am I going to do with you two sluts?" Lot demanded, giving his daughters the evil eye before storming back into his cave. Another dull thud sounded. "Arghh me fucking head." The echoes blocked out the worst of the filthy tirade which followed.

Lydia waited until she was sure that Lot was out of earshot. "More to the point, father dearest. What are we going to have to do with you?"

*****

"We'll have nothing if we lose our benefits," Lois moaned. "We'll be tramps as well as troglodytes!"

"We need to get pregnant," Lydia said, ignoring her sister's outburst.

"And how are we going to get pregnant then clever clogs? I haven't seen any men on horses, donkeys or even walking since we got here."

"Dun! We're in hiding - that's kind of the point," Lydia said.

"So who?" Lois demanded.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"Dad."

"Dad? But he's got erectile dysfunction. Our old man couldn't get it up if you tied his cock to a kite in sandstorm. Since Mum was turned to salt he hasn't even looked at another woman."

"He didn't much look at Mum from what I remember but there was a little trick that she used."

"Trick? What kind of trick? Magic?"

"Not magic exactly," Lydia said. "Remember those berries. The blue ones, diamond shaped. Well they've got special powers."

"What kind of special powers?"

"They can make a man's whatsit hard, even when he doesn't want it to be."

"Really?"

"Really. All we need to do is find a Viagraah bush..."

"Funny name for a bush."

"It's got sharp leaves and terrible thorns. And there are rumours that the berries can make a man's heart explode. Anyway, we pick the berries..."

"Carefully?"

"We carefully pick the berries and then..."

"And then what?"

"Stick it in the old man's wine tonight. Boiiing!" Lydia brought her arm vertical, signifying what was going to happen to Lot after his treatment. "He'll never know what hit him. Wham bam, that's the plan. What do you think?"

"I think it's rubbish."

"It worked for Mum."

*****

"How many berries should we put in?" Lois asked.

"I think Mum used to put one in." Lydia had never gone into details, in fact the only reason she knew about the berries at all was that Lydia had small enough hands to avoid the worst of the Viagraah bush's thorns.

"Let's put a couple in," Lois suggested. "One each."

Within 30 minutes of eating the night's meal, Lot started groaning and clutching at himself.

"How many did you put in?" Lydia asked.

"Two."

"So did I!" The sisters looked at each other.

"And he didn't let us drink any of the wine, so he had all four berries. Do you think it might explode?" Lois asked, fearfully.

"I hope not."

"I think I'm going to have to... retire," Lot moaned. "I'm really not feeling well, girls."

"Are you OK, Dad?"

"I'm just a little light headed."

"Light headed?"

"All my blood seems to be pooling..." At that moment Lot shifted dizzily, exposing the engorged prong of his cock.

"Oh my, Dad!"

"I'm so sorry. Your mother used to help me when this happened. It hasn't happened since she died."

"Yeah. I know why that is," Lydia muttered. "No-one has been slipping little blue berries in your food. Until tonight that is."

"It's never been as bad as this, though. Never." Lot groaned, in obvious discomfort.

"Is there anything that can be done to make it go down again?" Lydia reached out with a finger.

"Be gentle. It feels like it's going to explode." Lydia guiltily touched her father's cock. The heat of it caused a familiar tingling between her legs. Instinctively, she stroked Lot's throbbing manhood.

"You mustn't do that," Lot admonished.

"But..."

"Masturbation is a sin. As is spilling my seed." Lydia saw her opportunity.

"Let me help you, father. I'm pregnant anyway, so it's not as though it makes much difference." Lydia lifted her skirt sat on her father's lap.

"Lydia! What in the name of all that is Holy... ahhhh!" Lot was in shock. His daughter had just taken his painfully-throbbing cock inside her body.

"Does that feel better?" Lydia asked.

"Yes," Lot admitted. It was as though the tight grip of Lydia's almost-virgin pussy was preventing his cock from ripping itself apart.

"Let me do this for you, father," Lydia said, with determination in her voice. "It is our duty to look after you since Mum got turned into salt." Lydia gave a significant sidelong glance in Lois' direction.

"I'm not sure that..." Lot said, his voice trembling. But there was no denying that he needed help. If he didn't let Lydia do this, then they'd have to risk heading back down to Zoar for medical assistance.

Lydia felt her father's body relax, signifying that he had relented. "Does that feel better?" Lydia murmured. Lot merely sighed.

It felt good for Lydia too: a hard cock inside her, possibly about to impregnate her for real. Goosebumps rose on her skin as she worked her hips. The subterfuge, combined with sexual excitement and the intention of getting pregnant made Lydia's body more sensitive and receptive than she had ever known. She felt like she might come at any moment.

Lydia gasped as Lot's hips lifted, driving his cock up into her. "Forgive me," he whispered. "But I need to do this." Lydia's breathing was hard, her pussy the hottest it had ever been.

"Oh, I'm going to..." Lydia caught her words just in time. She really didn't want to put Lot off his stroke. "I'm going to have one of those special feelings." Lydia had had many orgasms when playing with herself but she'd never had one as a result of being porked.

Her back arched as her body began to dance to its own rhythm. She drove down hard at the bottom of every stroke, stretching and opening herself around her father's cock. Something was hitting off her clitoris and it was almost enough. Almost. She just had to go a little faster and a little harder.

"Nnrgh!" Lydia cried, muffling her cries by biting into Lot's clothing. Her inexperienced body bucked and jolted with the power of the orgasm. The almost-pain of the initial spasms seemed to have released warm honey which oozed out, filling her body from head to toe with soothing, medicinal heat.

"Thank-you," Lot muttered. Lydia realised that some of the wet heat in her body had been given to her by her father's cock. She lifted herself off him and caught a glimpse of his still-hard cock. Lot's situation didn't look to be any better despite her efforts.

"Is it any better?" she asked, nodding towards her father's crotch.

"It's still hard but the pain has gone. If it's like it used to be with your mother, it'll be back to normal by morning. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if I can manage to have a piss before my bladder explodes."

"Do you think it worked?" Lois asked.

"I don't know whether I'm pregnant but he definitely did what it takes to get a girl pregnant."

"What about me?"

"We've still got a few Viagraah berries. Perhaps we could slip some into tomorrow's wine and you could offer your services to him. Whatever happens, we both need to get pregnant and quickly."