Seduced by Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
A funeral and an ambush!
3.6k words
4.54
23.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback! I am happy to find out everyone likes my story! I very much appreciated the suggestions a few of you gave on developing it and as such, this next chapter should help bring more players into the story and develop the character of Sin and Kate. Sorry it took so long to get out, my computer of 3 ½ years crashed and I lost a few important parts. Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Renee

*

North of London, England, 11 years earlier

There was no sign of the sun today. It was fitting, really, as if the land itself mourned. One small, perfectly clean hand clung tightly to her father's as 8 year old Kate stood next to a hastily dug 4 by 6 hole in the ground on a slight rise behind the parish church.

She watched as a pretty wooden box was lowered in the hole by her father's servants, the drone of the priest's words offering no comfort.

"Papa, is Momma in heaven now?" she asked, tugging on her father's hand.

Lord Charrington bent down next to his daughter; the agony of loss filled his eyes and wrought new, deep lines in his face. "Yes, she is."

"She's not coming back, is she." It wasn't a question.

"No, baby, she's not." Her father chocked up on the last word, as he stood back up and covered his face with his hands.

Little 8 year old Kate wiped the tears off her face and made a decision to make her papa happy again, somehow. She missed his smiles, like before her momma became sick and went away. As they prepared to leave, Kate noticed another little girl, about her own age standing by another box being lowered into a hole in the ground. She was crying, her grubby little fingers gripping the rough fabric of her skirt and her long dark hair falling out a braid sticking to her face.

"Who's that, Papa?" she asked her father, tugging on his hand again.

Jane, their maid, pulled her aside because she knew Lord Charrington wasn't capable of answering right now. "That is Beth Sanders, the innkeeper's daughter. Her momma passed away from the sickness, like your momma."

"How come she's by herself?" Kate asked, noticing that Beth wasn't holding anyone's hand; she stood alone, apart from the few other grievers.

"Now, you never mind that. Come along now, Kate, your papa is waiting for you." Jane pulled a reluctant Kate towards their carriage.

Just for a moment, Beth looked up and her teary slivery grey eyes met Kate's bright green ones and as Kate lifted her hand before she was lifted into her father's carriage, a hint of a smile flitted over Beth's face. Maybe she wasn't by herself after all...

*********************

Kate and Beth met shortly after their mothers' funerals and within a few years, were practically inseparable. Kate's father wasn't too happy with his daughter's friend being a commoner, the daughter of the local innkeeper, but he didn't have the heart to take away her playmate.

The day of Kate's sixteenth birthday was just around the corner and plans were made for a large party at her father's estate, and invitations were sent out to all their upper class neighbors. Beth had come to stay for a week to help Kate celebrate and keep the chaos down to a minimum.

"Ok, let's go over the guest list again." Beth obligingly picked up the marked and remarked sheet of paper, her pen ready.

"So far, you've settled on the Barremore girls, Alma and Lidia, somewhat quiet but very nice; Miss Phoebe Nettleby... hm, she's a little bit of a fluff, but fun to be around. Also we have Miss Harriet Uppingham, she's a little uppity, no pun intended," giggled Beth, earning a poke in the side from Kate.

"Be nice! I know, Harriet can be a pain and doesn't think she has to be polite to those beneath her class, but she doesn't have any friends. For all we know, she's just lonely."

Beth, a doubtful look on her face, said, "If you say so. I think she's just vain and mean. She probably practices her superior look in the mirror. Like this!" Beth struck a pose, one hand on her hip, her nose so high in the air that Kate could see inside it, an exaggerated brow raised and her mouth pursed.

Kate couldn't help but burst out laughing at Beth's antics, holding her side's and trying not to fall over as Beth began to prance around the sitting room, her eyebrows twitching up, first one then the other.

"Ss-stop!" she giggled, completely out of breath. "You're making my sides hurt!"

The two friends fell laughing to the settee, their cheeks red from merriment, as they continued to exchange ideas, breaking into giggles again whenever Beth would twitch her eyebrows.

*********************

Somewhere in the Indian Ocean, in the vicinity of Madagascar...

Lord Sinclair Harper, know to his shipmates as Sin, had just turned twenty-four a few days ago. More than 5 years had passed since that fateful day when he'd rebelled against his father's wishes and left to seek his own destiny. He had learned all he could about sailing a ship, and his heavier, muscled frame and hard calloused hands proved it.

Sin had saved his wages and purchased a fast ship with light sails and rigging, designed to out run pirates and coastal patrols when necessary. In the last six months he had made almost enough profit to purchase another and was in port to look at a ship for sale by an American ship builder.

For now, though, Sin and a few of his mates decided to go celebrate at a pub in the center of the port town. It was a low lying building, ugly with jagged corners and dirty floors, the windows wide open and the rough hewn shutters creaking a little in the breeze.

"It don't look like nothin' fancy, but the ale's good an' the wenches are easy!" hollered Mick, a muscular seasoned sailor who had dragged Sin's carcass to safety during his first ride through a rough storm. His hands had been sliced to ribbons on the sails lines and he couldn't hang on to his tether. Mick had pulled him back from the edge just when Sin's hands had given out.

"Bring on the wenches! Heh, heh, look at that one, she's got a nice pair of titties on 'er," leered Evan, a sailor know as "Squinty" because his eyes were weak and he had a hard time seeing far away. He had spectacles, but kept losing them to the sea.

"Ah, what do ya know 'bout her titties?" jested his shipmate. "Ya can't hardly see 'em, yer so blind."

"Get 'er over here, and we'll see who's blind!" Squinty stood up and raising his mug of ale, tried to down it all at once only to end up pouring most of it over his face and down the front of his shirt.

Feeling pleasantly drunk and in a good mood, Sin accepted his mates wishes of a happy birthday and excused himself, "Gotta go take a piss, be right back."

Stumbling out the back door of the pub, he wandered a little ways away from the noise and commotion, down to a shallow alley that smelled like rotten fish and other things he didn't want to identify. Loosening his pants, Sin relieved himself and when his clothing was once more in place, he stepped back around the barrels to head back to the pub.

Sin stopped short when three mean looking men moved out of the shadows to stand in front of him. Sin felt himself tense, his instincts warning him that these coarsely dressed men couldn't be up to any good. He cursed under his breath, regretting now that he hadn't tucked his pistol into his belt instead of just his dagger.

Sin glanced over his shoulder, mentally kicking himself for putting himself into a corner, the only way out blocked by these foul thugs. He shifted his booted feet, widening his stance as he reached for his dagger.

"Oy, well what do we have here? Keep yer hands off that there knife, hand over yer coin and maybe we'll only rough ya up a bit." The smallest of the three was the one giving orders, while the two bigger, huskier men moved closer, a menacing fist clutching a small blade.

Sizing them up, Sin decided they would probably beat him to a pulp even if he did hand over his purse, which his was loathe to do as he had just picked up a payment for goods delivered.

The bigger men looked like they were used to overpowering their victims and moved slow. The smaller one was the crafty weasel; he would use sneak attacks and would only join in on the beating once a victim was subdued. In other words, a coward.

Just as Sin grabbed his dagger from his belt and with a quick flick of his wrist, sliced open the first man's belly, a large shadow moved behind the weasel and cuffed him hard behind the ear with the hilt of his sword. The smaller man crumpled face first to the ground with barely a groan. The stranger brought his sword up in one swift movement and pressed the sharp tip to the remaining unharmed man's throat, while the second hulk sat in the dirt clutching his bleeding belly.

"I wouldn't move it I were you, asshole," the stranger said quietly. "Not unless you want another hole to breathe out of."

"Not that I don't appreciate the help, but who the bloody hell are you?" demanded Sin, still ready to fight his way out if necessary.

"The name's Tremaine, I own two of the ships docked here, was on my way to meet my men at the pub and noticed these here roughnecks had you ambushed. Thought I'd lend a hand, three to one just isn't all that fair." He spoke with an American accent, a bit of a twang, his frame slim but well muscled in the arms and shoulders.

Sin relaxed his stance a bit, not trusting yet as he didn't know this stranger, but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, considering how the American had kept him from what would have probably been a good ass-kicking.

The weasel was starting to stir. "If you would guard them for a moment, I will fetch the port authorities," Sin suggested.

"Try anything, and I'll gut you like a pig," Tremaine growled to the shifty eyed thug, motioning him to stand over by the wall next to his whining cohort, who kept muttering that his insides were gonna fall out.

"It's just a scratch, you'll live... until they hang you, that is."

The port magistrate with several guards came to arrest the three men and haul them off to lockup. Neither man had any doubt all three would get the hangman's noose. It was the way of it out here, thieves were not tolerated.

Sin and Tremaine walked back to the pub and shook hands. "We haven't been properly introduced. My name is Sinclair Harper and I am in your debt," said Sin. "Please allow me to buy you and your men a round of ale."

"That's mighty good of you, Mr. Harper. My name is Jonathan Tremaine and I accept."

"Please, call me Sin. May I ask what brings you to this corner of the world?" Sin asked as he flagged over a barmaid laid a gold coin on her tray and sent her to bring a round of ale to Tremaine's men.

"I own a ship building business and brought one of my ships here for a potential buyer to look at. We're loading up merchandise to sell back in Boston as well, thought I'd kill two birds with one stone."

The light came on and a connection made for Sin. "Are you owner of Twin Harbor Shipping Co? I am meeting a man tomorrow to look at a ship."

Tremaine threw back his head and laughed, "Well, whadayaknow? It's a small world, Amigo."

The two men compared notes on ships, cargo and what made the most money. They had a few more pints and talked about how each got started. Sin told how he left home and planned to never go back, and Jonathan revealed that he had been the son of a rancher but had always wanted to make his fortune on the sea. When his father had died suddenly from a fall off a green horse, Jonathan had sold the ranch and joined a ship leaving the Gulf of Mexico. Once he'd learned all he could, he purchased a small ship building company and never looked back.

A buxom maid came sauntering by their table, her long black hair loose around her shoulders and her round breasts looked ready to burst out of her coarse linen blouse. Jonathan snagged her around the waist and pulled her into his lap for a kiss.

Her round bottom nestled his groin and her large breasts pressed against his chest as he pulled her mouth to his. Her lips were open in a surprised gasp which he took full advantage of and his tongue teased her bottom lip before moving to tickle her tongue.

After a minute of tasting her lips, he pulled back and squeezing her round ass, "What's your name, darlin'?"

"Violet," she responded, in a slightly dazed voice, her fingers clutching his shoulders as if afraid she would fall. She squirmed in his hands, her bottom rubbing his semi-erect cock, causing Jonathan to give an involuntary groan.

A naughty smile was on her face as she admired the handsome man who had grabbed her and she moved her bottom again while pressing her breast more firmly against his chest, knowing he could feel her hard nipples poking through her blouse.

"Ahhh, you keep doing that and I just might take you right here on the table."

Violet's eyes widened noticeably as she smiled and said, "Maybe some other time; I'd rather we didn't have an audience." She winked at Sin as she slipped off Jonathan's lap and headed for the stairs on the other side of the room.

"Looks like I'll catch you later, Amigo," he told Sin, "it'd be downright rude of me to refuse the lady's invitation."

Sin laughed as he moved to join his men a few tables away, "Lucky dog!"

*********************

Jonathan Tremaine weaved his way through the crowded pub and started up the stairs, catching a glimpse of the barmaid's black skirt as she entered one of the bedrooms to the left of the stairs. As the door was slightly ajar, he quickly entered the room and quietly shut the door behind him. His quarry was standing next to the room's bed, slowly unlacing her low cut blouse.

"I'm clean," she told him, a more serious look on her face. "I work here to earn enough to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. I'm not a whore, " she said defensively. Her earlier bravado seemed to have deserted her.

"Easy, now, I won't judge you, darlin'. I'm honored you picked me; I'm carrying no diseases and I'll take care not to leave you with child. I'll also make sure you enjoy it." He move toward her slowly, holding out his hand, like he would approach a skittish filly back on his father's ranch.

The room was comfortably warm, a large made-up bed on the right side of the room and a ladder backed chair sat in front of a crackling fire on the far left. Other than a small table with a bowl and pitcher for washing, the room's furniture was minimal.

Violet took his hand and let him pull her into his arms, lifting her up against his broad chest and tilting her head back as his lips brushed teasingly over hers. He held her with one large hand on her lush bottom and slid the other through her hair at the nape of her neck, eliciting a shiver from her.

Jonathan moved to growl in her ear, "I love your hair, it's like black silk. I want feel it sliding over me as my hard cock slides inside your wet pussy."

His hands were pulling at the ties on her skirt now, and with one final tug, loosened them so it dropped to the floor. Violet's hands were busy pulling his shirt out of his trousers and he paused long enough to rip it off over his head. Her blouse was then pulled over her head and he sent it sailing across the room to join his shirt on the floor.

He fused their mouths together again, her lips parting under his and he coaxed her tongue to play with his, his hands pushed the straps of her shift down her arm until it bunched around her waist. She gasped into his kiss when his large callused hands cupped her full breasts, brushing his thumbs over her pebbled nipples.

The rough stubble on his face tickled her neck as he moved his lips over the tender spot under her ear and she couldn't stop a moan escaping when he rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. After shoving her shift down off her hips, Jonathan lifted Violet so her bottom on the high edge of the bed. She was completely naked except for her stockings while he still had his trousers and boots on.

With one hand anchored around her waist, he stroked up the inside of her smooth thigh and slipped his hand between her legs, his fingers finding her nether lips slippery wet with her need. Her woman's hair was closely trimmed and as black as that on her head.

Letting her fall back to the bed, he moved lower, spreading her thighs wide as his mouth moved over her taut belly and between her legs. Violet left his lips moving over her stomach and as his breath feathered over her woman's mound, and tried to sit up to stop him.

"What are you doing?! My husband never -- ahh!" His mouth felt incredible; instead of pushing him away as she had intended, her hand was now clutching his wrist as she fell back on the bed, unable to focus on anything but the pleasure he was giving her.

Jonathan circled her hard little clit with his tongue, first lapping at it, then flicking it a little and dipping his tongue inside her pussy, tasting her juices. She was moaning quietly, her hips jerking up whenever he would play with her little nub. She was right on the edge when he sucked her clit into his mouth and gently pulled while tickling with the tip of his tongue.

As Violet felt his mouth suck and tease her button, she felt the tingle started at her toes and like a tidal wave it broke over her body.

With her head thrown back, she rode the most intense orgasm she'd ever had, hanging onto his forearms for dear life.

Her body still quivering with pleasure, she was barely aware of him moving up her body, lifting her limp legs higher as he reached down and slid the head of his hard cock between the folds of her pussy. She cried out when with one hard thrust, he shoved his cock in to the hilt.

"Oh yeah, you're so tight, darlin', ride with me," he growled, pulling her legs farther up until her knees where draped over his forearms, her hands clutching his muscular biceps as he slowly stroked in and out of her pussy.

"Ahh, yes! Harder!" she cried, her head thrown back, the wet sound of his cock pumping inside her body and the slap of flesh meeting flesh filling the room.

He lifted her hips to thrust deeper inside her tight channel and felt the quiver that ran through her body. He found a sweet spot... He shoved his cock harder this time and was rewarded when he felt her pussy clamp down on him.

Violet felt like she was going to go up in flames, she cried out when he moved her hips higher and his invading cock hit a place deep inside her pussy, pushing her toward that incredible peak faster now. He was thrusting hard, faster, his hand moved to pinch her nipples. Her back arched up as her orgasm washed over her body, stronger than the first, even as she felt his large cock swell even more inside her pussy.

Jonathan couldn't hold back his release much longer, gritting his teeth, a fine sheen of sweat covering his skin when he felt her pussy spasm around him. With a few final thrusts, he pulled out and shot his come on her belly and breasts.

Grabbing a damp toweling cloth, he gently wiped his seed off her body and pulled back the sheets, lifted her into bed. He lay down and tucked her body against him and with an arm draped over her waist, let them both drift off to sleep.

*

Thank you for your patience! I hope this chapter meets with your approval. I love feedback, don't hesitate to leave a comment! Oh, and I promise, I will have more of Kate and Sin together next chapter. Don't forget to vote!

Renee