Seduced by the Game

Story Info
Sexy but conservative wife is lured into a very adult game.
3.7k words
4.43
525.5k
411
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes I confess I'm one of those twisted guys who wants his wife to be thoroughly used by other men. In all my fantasies Heather was not hurt or forced. She certainly didn't leave me but was seduced and then well and truly fucked by at least one guy, often more.

Unfortunately the major barrier to these fantasies coming true was Heather. She was a virgin when we married and had kept her sexuality under tight control. She only had a couple of boyfriends before me and neither of them scored more than a chaste kiss.

After we were married it took me a while to train Heather. She was very enthusiastic but completely inexperienced. She had no idea of how to give a blow job, or even a hand job. It was a couple of months before she had her first orgasm. But don't get me wrong. Heather was far from frigid. She really enjoyed sex and in the security of our marriage wanted it often. Once she had learned to orgasm she would cum quickly and often. In one prolonged sex session I counted 13 climaxes to the point she was quite drunk on cumming.

The trouble was her taste for things sexual remained quite conservative... or so it seemed to me. She would happily have vanilla sex at least once a day but to me that was boring.. more like a chore than the dark, illicit excitement sex should be. I managed to nudge her bit by bit into somewhat more exotic practices. She was happy to try different positions, even a bit of light bondage. She enjoyed toys and assorted vegetables. We had a game of guess the vegetable... where Heather was tied and blindfolded. I'd insert a vegetable into her well lubricated pussy and she's have to guess whether it was a carrot, zucchini, cucumber, banana etc.

But certain things were definitely off the table. She liked me going down on her but clearly wasn't keen on giving me blow jobs and wasn't good at it. Anal sex was a complete no go area and sex with other men, or women, was out of the question. Heather was and still is very attractive to other men. She's quite short, 5'4", with a slightly plump, curvaceous figure... large breasts, great legs, luscious ass. She has cute face, framed by curly brown hair and lovely deep brown eyes. There were lots of guys we knew who clearly lusted after her but her abundant sexuality was focussed entirely on me.

Now some of you are probably thinking.. "You idiot. You have a gorgeous little wife who loves sex but is entirely devoted to you. She'll do things a lot of women won't. What the hell's the matter with you?" You're right of course and I am grateful for what I have in Heather... but I wanted more.

We discussed my dark desires but while she wanted to give me pleasure, having sex with another man was not something she could bring herself to do. She would watch porn videos with me and comment on the guys. She found this a powerful turn on. I even pushed her as far as fantasizing about other guys when we had sex... picturing them in her head.. calling out their names as she climaxed. But this was as far as it went. Heather needed something to help her over the divide between the fantasies that we shared and the reality which only I wanted.

One of the names that featured in our sex play often was Larry. He and his wife Kath were good friends of ours. We often socialized together over meals, movies even weekends away but beyond a bit of innocent flirting there was nothing sexual on the surface. Larry's a big, good looking, easy going guy a few years older than I am but still in good shape.

Talking to Larry,without the girls around, I learned two fascinating facts. One - Larry and Kath were much more adventurous than Heather and I. They had tried swinging on several occasions and both of them had enjoyed lovers with the full knowledge and consent of their partner. Two - Larry was extremely attracted to Heather. He wanted her badly but hadn't tried anything.. beyond mild flirting - in respect to me and our marriage.

When I told him that Larry was the name Heather most often gasped when she was lost in her orgasmic fantasy, Larry of course was delighted and when I told him that I really wanted him to take Heather and fuck her silly, Larry was almost beside himself. Here was something we both wanted desperately. Kath wouldn't have any objections. The only obstacle was Heather's resistance. We knew if we could overcome that all of us were in for an amazing experience.

Larry and I made plans. Like most people Heather's resistance went down when she was a little drunk. She was usually a very light drinker but had been known to get tipsy with just a few glasses of wine over dinner. So that was the first part of the plan... a nice boozy dinner party, plenty of chatting and joking about sex, leaving Heather relaxed and hopefully a little turned on.

Larry told me about a game he had. It was a sex game for consenting adults which consisted of a simple board, a spinning arrow and two sets of cards - question cards and penalty cards in three colours, pink, red and dark red. Each player in turn would spin the arrow which would end up pointing to a square. There were only six types of square each with instructions - have a drink, take off an item of clothing, have a drink and take off an item of clothing, answer a question, take a penalty card and free ride. The question cards were sexual trivia - quite difficult and educational.

If you couldn't answer the question you had to take a penalty card and of course the penalties were all sexual in nature.. beginning with mild tasks on the pink cards... give your neighbour a kiss on the lips, do a sexy dance etc. right through to some really wild tasks on the dark red cards.

Larry told me that the few times he and Kath had played this game with friends it had always ended up with the couples drunk, naked and indulging in uninhibited debauchery. It sounded perfect and so the plan was put in place. We had to wait a bit - not easy for Larry and me - as Heather was having her period - so we were invited round to Larry and Kaths place 10 days later.

The meal went well, both couples provided courses and bottles of wine. We started with a bottle of bubbly - Heather's favourite, drank another bottle during the meal and finished up with a small bottle of a deliciously sweet dessert wine.... so none us were feeling any pain at that point.

We moved through to the lounge, the conversation and the laughter were flowing well. I had asked Heather to drink more than usual tonight so that we could have drunk sex when we got home. - something she greatly enjoyed. Looking at her now, a little flushed and giggling I could tell she was in just the right state for what was to come.

As the talk became more and more bawdy Larry mentioned this game he'd "just be given". He warned us it was a little risqué and asked if there were any objections to trying it. Everyone, including my tipsy wife, said we were happy to give it a go. Kath went into the kitchen and returned with shot glasses, a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream.. another favourite of Heathers. 'While she was gone I cuddled Heather and whispered in her ear. "I'm so glad you wanted to play. I'm gonna to fuck you so well tonight." Heather snuggled into me and her hand brushed over my groin. She was clearly thoroughly aroused already.

Larry had set up the board, explained the rules and the game began. Larry spun first and had to drink a whiskey. Kath spun and had to take off her shoes. We all cheered. My turn and the arrow pointed to free ride. Heather spun and got a question. "In which Great Lake's state is it illegal for a man to shoot off a gun while his female partner has an orgasm?" Of course Heather didn't know the answer was Wisconsin. None of did, but Larry and I were confident that of the four of us Heather's knowledge of sex would be the least by far.. giving us a big advantage.

Having failed the question Heather had to take a penalty which was giving Larry a neck rub, while he hammed it up, pretending to find it highly erotic.

Round two Kath got a free ride, Larry lost his shoes. I got a question which I managed to answer and Heather had to lose a piece of clothing and take a drink. She had slipped her shoes off earlier in the evening and argued vigorously that should count. We all overruled her and also insisted she take off both socks not just one.

In round three Kath kissed me on the lips, which was very pleasant. Larry lost his socks. I enjoyed a whiskey and Heather got another question. There were more question squares on the board than any other.

"Which part of the female anatomy shares its name with the Greek God of Marriage Ceremonies? Again no one knew the answer was Hymen, certainly not Heather. Her penalty this time was to make everyone laugh with a dirty joke.. or take off a piece of clothing. Heather's no good at jokes.. leaving that to me. Her attempt was actually quite funny but of course we three remained straight faced and demanded she strip. Off came her little jacket.

As the evening proceeded a pattern emerged. We had all drunk several shots. We had all incurred minor penalties. But it was questions that were making the difference. I had the most sexual knowledge and also had only landed once on a strip square... so all I had lost were my shoes. Larry and Kath were probably about even on the sexual trivia but Larry was trying to lose. He was trying to do it subtly but I could tell. He wanted to be naked along with Heather before we reached the later rounds.

Poor Heather. She hadn't answered one question correctly. She had struck strip three times and had performed more penalties then anyone else. But two Baileys on top of the wine meant she was bothered at all... even though she was already down to shirt, bra and panties.

Larry announced that it was time to move on to the red set of penalty cards. The game became faster now, less hilarious and a lot more sexual. Every penalty involved removing clothes in different ways. Kath lost her skirt and had only her top and panties. It was obvious from her hard nipples poking through the fabric that she was enjoying the game and wasn't wearing a bra. Larry was down to a t shirt and boxers. Heather had take off her shirt like a stripper, slowly and seductively, which she did surprisingly well. Larry couldn't take his eyes off her voluptuous body so well presented in the tiny black lacy bra and thong that I had insisted she wear. Although they hid very little Heather didn't seem concerned. Had she noticed the huge tent in Larry's boxers? I also had a good erection but unlike everyone else I still had my pants on.

How far would Heather let things go before she chickened out? Was she sufficiently aroused and encouraged by alcohol to keep the game going? The test came when she missed another question. Her penalty was to have someone remove her bra with their teeth. She chose Larry. At this point my heart started racing. For the first time in the evening I began to believe that the plan might fully work. Not only was my conservative wife allowing her bra to come off but she had asked Larry to do it.

Larry went about the task in a clever way. He realized he wouldn't have much luck with the clasp at the back. Even with both hands that was tricky. So he went for the shoulder straps... nuzzling into Heather's neck.. taking the strap in his teeth he pulled it over the shoulder and down. With both straps hanging loosely he went for the front of the bra, burying his face in Heather's generous right breast, somehow grabbing the edge of the tiny bra with his teeth and giving it a firm pull downwards.

Kath and I cheered and applauded as Heather's ample breast popped free. It now only took a little pull on the other side and the bra was effectively off. My little wife was now sitting there flushed with arousal, topless and breathing rapidly. The game went on.

A few rounds later Kath was down to her bright red panties. Larry lost his boxers and revealed his big, erect cock. I of course had never seen Larry with an erection. It was impressive. His cock was somewhat longer and much thicker than mine. I could see Heather staring at it, fascinated. She involuntarily licked her lips, then caught my eye and blushed furiously.

Heather herself was completely naked. Her panties coming off had been a bit of an anti climax. She had lost them on a spin and had just quickly slipped them off. Sitting there with her legs together we couldn't see anything of her pussy except the suggestion of some neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I was now bared to the waist but still had my jeans and underwear... although both were straining to contain my almost painfully erect cock. I can't remember any time when I've been more turned on.

And now we moved on to the dark red penalty pack. I glanced across at Heather with an unspoken "Are you OK?" question. She gave me a strange little smile and nodded.

The next round started. Kath had to drink and lose her panties. More cheers. Larry got a free ride. Loud boos and hisses. I got a penalty. It read "kiss someone in the group on the pussy lips or on the head of the penis." Now I'm not homophobic but I wasn't about to kiss Larry's big cock. I was very tempted to get a close look at Kath's pussy... which appeared to be clean shaven. But I hadn't forgotten the purpose of the game. This was my chance to make Heather even more ready, perhaps push her to the point of no return.

I went over to Heather, knelt at her feet and firmly pulled her knees apart. With a sexy little sigh she parted her legs, laid back in her chair and raised her pussy towards me. With a good deal of showmanship I planted a big kiss on Heather's pussy and once there made the most of the opportunity. I penetrated her with my tongue... licking up and over her clit. Quickly I inserted two fingers into her pussy. Sure enough it was completely liquid... the wettest I'd ever felt it. I finished up by moving my lips around in several circles on her pussy and making a loud "mmmwhaaaa" noise. I stood up. Heather's mouth was open, her eyes shut. She was shaking slightly. Mission accomplished.

Heather leaned forward to spin. Her legs were still parted... her glistening pussy visible. Her spin gave her another question. "What is tribadism or tribbing?" I knew the answer was the act of two women rubbing their pussies together but Heather had no idea. She had to draw a penalty card. At first glance it didn't seem so bad. "Sit astride another player, facing him or her, for the full duration of the next round."

Heather stood up. She could have chosen Kath's lap or mine but to my amazement and enormous delight Helen walked straight over to Larry. She stood with her legs on either side of his and slowly lowered herself on to his lap. Larry hurriedly pushed his penis down so she could sit without being impaled.

I was thrilled. My darling, faithful wife was sitting naked on the lap of my good friend. Her legs were wide open around him and her soaking wet pussy was pressing down on his huge erect cock. I couldn't believe it was actually happening and I could hardly resist grabbing my own erection and jacking off.. which would have taken a matter of seconds.

Kath took her turn which was uneventful, just another shot of Baileys. Then it was Larry's turn. He had to lean well forward to spin the arrow which meant that Heather, on his lap had to lean way back. Her legs went out and up as she struggled for balance. As Larry straightened up he gave a slight grunt and Heather let out a a gasp of unmistakable sexual pleasure. Somehow during the manoevre Larry's cock had slid inside my wife's pussy. Sitting there close together, their faces almost touching, Heather's breasts pressed against his chest, Larry was effectively fucking my wife.

I caught Larry's eye and he gave me an almost imperceptible nod. My mouth was dry and my heart pounding. The plan had worked. Heather had another man's cock inside her. For a moment there was silence as if we were afraid of breaking the spell. Then Kath read Larry his question. I could hear that he was breathing deeply and struggling to control his voice as he answered the question correctly.

My turn. I spun and also got a question. "What is a dork?" Now I happened to know that a dork is a whale penis. I also know that in the case of the blue whale it's about 10 feet long. My head is filled with this stuff. I could have answered straight away but I took as much time as I could... pretending I didn't know... coming up with some obscene alternatives. All this time I was hyper aware that Heather was sitting, legs spread wide, on Larry's lap with his cock in that place where only my cock had been, filling her more fully than ever before. I wondered if she would feel different, more stretched, next time we made love.

Although nothing much appeared to be happening I could see that Heather was making small moments, tiny adjustments to her position. She was also almost holding her breath. I finally answered the question and it was Heather's turn. She of course had to lean back to spin the arrow but as she moved and Larry leaned in towards her it all suddenly changed.

Heather let out a loud shuddering gasp and flung her arms around Larry, pressing herself hard against him, grinding her pussy down on his groin. Larry immediately grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her in towards him. He started thrusting his hips up from the chair driving his cock into her over and over. As she raised her face to him he kissed her passionately... almost brutally... devouring her mouth... sucking on her tongue.

Kath looked at me with a wicked grin. "Well I guess that's the end of the game.." she murmured. She stood and walked over to me. "And I was so looking forward to getting my hands on your cock." At this point she proceeded to undo my belt and my fly. I helped her get my jeans off but she needed no help pulling my rigid cock from my briefs. "Mmmmm very nice..." but her words were lost as she took my cock straight into her mouth and started to suck me hard. My attention was divided. Here was an attractive woman giving me a great blow job.. with one hand fondling my balls while the other worked the shaft. But just over there Larry was groaning as he fucked my wife and she was lost in the act...bouncing up and down on his big cock.. her eyes fixed on Larry.. her mouth open in ecstasy. I clearly heard Heather cum. The neighbours probably heard it. And that was to be the first of many orgasms for Heather that night.

That did it for me. That and Kath's attentions had me cumming hugely in her mouth. Kath bravely swallowed my copious load. She grinned at me... wiping the overflow off her chin. "Wow.. that must have been building up for a while." I laughed in agreement and apologized for cumming so quickly. Then like the gentleman I am I went down on Kath's bald little cunt... opening up her pussy lips, running my tongue from her asshole to her clit which I began to suck as I easily slipped two fingers into her nicely lubricated pussy.

With a remarkable display of strength and agility Larry stood, lifting Heather with him, his hands under her ass, her legs wrapped round him, his cock still deep inside. Holding her he staggered over to the couch and laid her down, lying down on top of her, thrusting his big glistening cock back inside. Now he was able to fuck her hard and fast. Even with my head between Kath's thighs I could hear his balls slapping against my wife's ass and the juicy squelching noises as he drove his cock like a piston in and out of her vagina.

Soon they were both cumming. So was Kath. And that was just the start of several hours of the greatest sex I've ever experienced. Larry fucked my Heather many times in different positions. He even managed to fuck her virgin ass - doggy style. Heather was so drunk on orgasms and Baileys by that stage I don't think she even realized what he was doing.

12