Seduced In Her John

Story Info
Mrs. Robinson-type smoker" seduces naive boy in her john.
4.8k words
177.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenny
Kenny
2 Followers

My parents left town on a getaway cruise so they asked one of our neighbors, Sandra Polisi, to put me up at her place for the duration. An attractive divorcee for her 53 years, Mrs. Polisi originally hailed from Texas. Her elder, "Barbara Walters" looks were accentuated by her high cheekbones. For as long as I can remember she wore her Italian-black hair in a style reminiscent of a dated, beehive coif.

She had sat me on similar occasions, but never did I fathom that this woman would take my virginity, much less in the positively perverse way in which she had. In all fairness, I had instigated all of this. With my hormones raging, I masturbated whenever and wherever I could get away with it... in her guest bedroom, in the bathroom, etc. Like any other normal boy, my curiosity got the best of me until I'd even snatched a pair of Sandra's panties to sniff as I jerked off. Unbeknownst to me, Sandra heard my telltale moans emanating from her john on several occasions. I was equally unaware that she found her panties stashed beneath my pillow before leaving for work on that fateful Friday morning.

I spent the school day with a perpetual hard-on. Afterwards, I made a beeline to Sandra's place to unload the sperm in my bloated balls. I entered the front door expecting her to be home from the office by then, preparing supper as usual. I traipsed down the hall and heard the radio tuned to the easy-listening station that she adored. The instant I reached the bathroom doorway I got the shock of my life!!

THERE WAS MRS. POLISI HUNKERED ON THE COMMODE WITH HER BUSINESS SKIRT HIKED ABOUT HER WAIST... AWAITING MY ARRIVAL!! HER ONE ELBOW RESTED ON HER KNEE, LIMP-WRISTING A CIGARETTE UP IN MID-AIR... WHILE SLOWLY FRIGGING HER BUSHY QUIM WITH HER FREE HAND!!

She beckoned me inside for "a little chat", so I sauntered into the john on queasy legs until I was stationed between her splayed-open loins. The fishy aroma wafting from her mound combined with her musty smoke, causing a taboo aura to permeate the room. As Sandra tersely crushed out her cigarette, I shifted uneasily. She lit a fresh Winston 100 and proceeded to exhale in her Dallas drawl, "NOW, YOUNG MAN, JUST WHAT WERE MY DRAWERS DEWIN' IN YER BED?"

I stood frozen & unable to speak. Partially due to embarrassment, and, due in part to the vision before my eyes. SHE WAS MASTURBATING!! I gawked between Sandra's statuesque loins and was both enamored and afraid by what I saw. I hadn't even petted with a girl my own age yet... and there I was catching my very first glimpse of A MATURE WOMAN'S VAGINA in heat!! Each time her delving fingers slowly emerged, they were covered with frothy, feminine discharge.

My gaze shifted to the spent Kotex she'd left draped over the seat rim. From sex-ed class, I'd barely known what a Kotex was used for. It was evident that it wasn't her period. I can only surmise that she was so aroused deciding my fate that a maxi-pad was necessary to sop up her copious love juice. Her Kotex was absolutely saturated!! The lathery puddle in the middle of that napkin mesmerized me!!

What's more---THAT CIGARETTE!! I was unexplainably aroused by Sandra's rather skulking, seductive drags!! To this day, I still can't pinpoint why. Perhaps I was just at such an impressionable age. All the while I fidgeted uneasily, my dick from swelled into a full-fledged erection simply from her sultry smoking!!

I was jostled from my little reverie when Sandra proclaimed that she overheard me "dewin' the dirty diddle" right there in her john. She wanted to know once-and-for-all why I had possession of her briefs? Glowing beet-red, I broke down and meekly stammered, "Nothin', Mrs. Polisi---Just smellin' them!!". She knew fullwell what I had been doing with them behind her back. Feigning surprise, however, she shot back, "SMELLIN' 'EM??!! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YEW DEWIN' SMELLIN' MY UNDIES, HHHHMMMMM??!!"

Adding fuel to the fire, Sandra lifted on her reading glasses and spotted the thick bulge sprouting in my crotch. After drawing in on her Winston, she mused, "JUST A LOOK AT YEW, MISTER!! YER CARTIN' A BONER IN THERE'AH RIGHT NOW FER ME, AREN'T'CHA???!!" I squirmed and tried to conceal the telltale tent in my crotch with my hands. In a childish effort to divert the blame, I blurted without thinking, "I can't help it, Mrs. Polisi!! Your smokin's making me hard!!"

WRONG THING TO SAY!! She initially gave me a puzzled look, but then, caught on in a flash. Pulling a fresh Winston from her pack in a seductive fashion, she lip-dangled it and lit up with a provocative pout.

With that, she brushed aside my hands and proceeded to unbuckle my jeans. Believe you me, I was in a state of shock and disbelief!! This fiftysomething woman was pantsing me!!I tried to scoot away but she tugged me back in place, and scolded, "STAY PUT, MISTER!! WE'LL SEE HOW HORNY Y'ALL BE WHEN I'M A THROUGH WITH YEW!!" As my Bugle Boys dropped around my ankles in a rumpled heap, I pleaded like a kid who was caught in the cookie jar, "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW---MRS. POLISI---NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With that Winston wickedly up-tilted in the corner of her mouth, Sandra knowingly winked at me and hooked her fingers into my elastic waistband. My mouth just gaped open as she eased down my jockeys. I mean, the words lumped up in my throat and I was mortified!! Lo & behold---out sproinged my 8 inch erection in all its glory!! Ogling the massive pink pole that bobbed & weaved in front of her, she exclaimed through her cigarette-clenching lips, "KENNETH POULMANN---SUCH A SAUSAGE!!" I whimpered and squirmed skittishly as this 53-year-old neighbor raked her long nails down my tender shaft. Following a teasing drag on her cigarette, Mrs. Polisi cupped my laden balls in her moist palm. With another knowing wink, she exhaled in her doting coo, "BET'CHA THEM NUTS ARE A FULL OF 'KENNY KREAM', HHHHMM??!!"

She strip my pants completely off and scooted me around until my butt faced her. I craned my neck to the side and looked in the full-length mirror adorning the bathroom wall. As she peeled my pert tush apart with her thumbs, I had no option but to watch her leering back at me with that Winston dangling from her lips. I cringed at the thought of an elder female ogling my brownie for the very first time, as she teased, "TCH-TCH-TCH... YER MOMMA SURE GAVE YEW A SWEET LITTLE POOPER!" Making matters worse, Mrs. Polisi released one cheek and saucily smoked her Winston. She then leaned forward and nestled her nose on my bunghole. My bent knees wobbled as her steamy breath flowed across the surface of my poohole when she began to sniff it I let forth another series of whimpering protests, and she re-emerged from my squirming butt to inhale her Winston 100. She couldn't resist taunting even further, by exhaling in her cigarette-raspy voice,"GOODNESS SAKES... YER LIL' OL' BUMMER EVEN SMELLS YUMMY!!"

If I'd known then the kind of humiliating ordeal that she'd concocted I would have stayed at school. Mrs. Polisi spun me again until I faced the vanity mirror next to the commode. Retrieving her spent Kotex from the seat, she deposited it in my palm and had me hoist it up to my nose. She lit a fresh Winston before instructing me to smell it and jack off in her fist for her viewing pleasure!!

All of this because I'd taken her panties???!! I wove back and forth on my bowed legs, and pleaded as if my life depended upon it, "I CAN'T DO IT IN FRONT OF YOU, MRS. POLISI!!PPPUUULLLEEEZZZEEE---I WON'T DO IT ANYMORE!!" Despite my scathing embarrassment, I succumbed to Sandra's lewd wishes after she fisted my cock with her manicured fingers and threatened to inform my parents of my panty pilfering. When my butt slowly began rocking to & fro, she tacitly nodded her approval. I timidly cradled her sodden pad against my nose and whiffed in. My senses were inundated with her tangy, tuna-like scent. It was so much more stronger than the crusted cream that I smelled on her panties!! I bucked uncontrollably, blubbering and blurting, "EEEEEWWWWWW---MRS. POLISI!! EEEEEWWWWNNNN, GOOEY KOTEX!!"

Mrs. Polisi pensively inhaled her cigarette and observed my randy reaction with decadent delight. Peering at me in the vanity mirror, she coaxed in her Texas twang, "THAT'S IT---SNIFF THAT JAM PAD!! SHOW ME HOW Y'ALL TOSS YOUR TOOL!! SMELL MY SANDRA SOUP, YOUNG'STUH!!"

It became quite evident that this woman had some rather kinky fetishes of her own. She seemed a little more than preoccupied with "names & cuisine"!! I mean, each time I whiffed in her heady fragrance, she introduced even smuttier parlance to my neophyte's vocabulary, "YEAH'AH---JUST SMELL THAT SNATCH STEW!! THAT'S IT... SNIFF MY POLISI PASTE---SMELL ME GOOD!!" WHIP YER WEINER ON THE TOILET SEAT!!

There was something oh-so-matronly about the way that she poised her Winston Long up at her side, next to those half-frame eyeglasses. In the process, Sandra clicked her thumbnail against her pinky nail and returned my moping gaze, while tempting, "THAT'S RIGHT---SMELL THAT SANDRA SAUCE!! Y'ALL LIKE IT---LIKE MY CUNT CUSTARD???!! YEAH'AH---SNIFF MY WOMAN WINE!!"

Minutes later, Mrs. Polisi lip-dangled her ever present Winston in the corner of her mouth and used her free hand to resume masturbating herself. Heaping more shame on me, she demanded that I reprise my earlier teen ramblings and masturbate "to the beat" with her!! Again, my begging and apologies were all for naught. Her reflection in the mirror boasted pure determination, as she frigged off and insisted, "C'MON, SING IT FER ME... OOOOOOOOOOO, SMELLY KOTEX!!"

The longer Mrs. Polisi leered up over her glasses with that Winston up-tilted in her lips, the more I felt like a supplicant before her majestic "throne". Wearing a forlorn frown, I resigned myself to do her bidding. Recalling the naughty rhymes my pals & I had bandied about, I whined and jacked off in tandem with her,"BEAT THE MEAT... JUICY SCREW!! EEEEEEEEWWWWWNNNNNNN BOY, THAT'S NASTY!!"

Sandra radiated UNADULTERATED LUST as she returned my doe-eyed gaze and kept tilting her eyes down to her own rhythmically plunging fingers. It was a blatant attempt to seduce me in the seediest fashion, knowing that I couldn't take my eyes off her drooling poon pot. Matching her stroke-for-stroke, I still felt ashamed that she'd discovered just how ripe & randy I was as a neighbor kid of hers. On the other hand, Sandra was elated each time I chanted like a choirboy to the cadence of our mutual masturbation, "STROKE MY POLE... CREAM 'ER HOLE!! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWNNNNNN BOY, THAT'S NASTY!! SHOOT THE GOO... SPLASH 'ER GASH!! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWNNNNNNN GOOEY PUSSY!!"

About 20 minutes into this tawdry task, the first pangs of orgasm welled up in my overheated testicles. Overwrought with the mortifying prospect of sperming off in front of her, I halted abruptly and whinnied, "NNNNNNNOOOOOOO---MRS. POLISI---DON'T---I'M GONNA SQUIRT!!"

How I wished I'd never mentioned her smoking!! Sandra relinquished my throbbing pecker and left me teetering to light up yet another Winston. In the process, she knowingly muttered through her cigarette-clutching lips, "WHAT'ZA MATTER, LITTLE MAN---FIXIN' TA SPUNK??!! Y'ALL WANNA SPEND WITH ME, HHHMMMM... WANNA CUM??!!"

(Believe it or not, I was so inexperienced that I had no idea as to what the words "SPUNK" and "CUM" meant!! As I confided earlier, I only knew naive words such as, "CREAMING, JUICING, SQUIRTING, SPERMING", etc. )

Setting aside her lighter, Mrs. Polisi lip-dangled her Winston and caressed my testicles like a velvety milking machine. She encircled my cock helmet with merely her thumb and forefinger and corkscrewed them around the ultra-sensitive skin on my dick head. I tipped back and forth on my high-topped Nikes, fraught and guilt-ridden about ejaculating in the presence of a female for the first time in my entire life!! My mouth felt like dry cotton, as I pleaded between gulps, "I'M SORRY, MRS. POLISI!! DON'T, YOU'RE MAKIN' ME JUICE!! PPPPUUULLEEEEZZZ, MRS. POLISI!! NNNNOOOOOO, IT'S NASTY!!" At that very moment, something caught my ear and remains embedded in my psyche to this very day. A song lilted from the stereo as I tried desperately to stave off my cum. I've come to equate this particular song, "The Hustle", with the deep embarrassment that I felt during my virgin orgasm. It was to the tune of this song that I became more & more despondent about ejaculating in her presence. As Mrs. Polisi fondled her thumb and forefinger around my penis in slow, torturous motion, the churning sperm in my balls produced an excruciating itch. She just kept raising her eyebrows in that knowing look and coerced in her Texas twang, "Y'ALL CUN DEW IT, DAHLIN'---SPILL YER SYRUP!! THAT'S RIGHT, SAY YER SORRY... FIRE THAT EGGNOG!!"

You talk about ROBBING THE CRADLE??????!!

THERE I WAS IN THAT BOW-LEGGED LITTLE SQUAT, WITH AN ACTUAL NEIGHBOR'S SPENT KOTEX SADDLED BENEATH MY NOSE... AND SHE WANTED ME TO "APOLOGIZE" BY "SPENDING" IN HER VERY PRESENCE!!

When the molten lava suddenly erupted from my trembling cock, my loins went taut and I squinted into the mirror, ever so afraid to witness what was about to happen. I can still hear the lyrics of "The Hustle" echoing through my mind, as I wore a slack-jawed mask of remorse, and bawled, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MRS. POLISI!!" "OOOOooooo—-OOOOOoooo—-OOOOoooooo--OOOOoooo---OOOOOoooo, DO IT!!"

As that first ropy volley arced forth, Sandra's eyes nearly popped from their sockets!! When my pearly semen splooshed upon her mirror, she drawled incredulously, "GOOD GAWD, MISTER---YER PISSIN' THAT GRAVY!!"

With each stringy glob that jettisoned from my flesh fountain, I felt guiltier than the moment before. As another refrain of "The Hustle" punctuated the room, I cringed at the sight of my chastity clinging like webs of gluey yarn on the mirror. Worsening matters, our neighbor alternately scolded, and then, coddled through her cigarette-clenching lips, "THAT'S IT, KENNETH---POP THAT WAD!! SHOW ME HOW YEW BEEN DROPPIN' YER LOADS IN HERE!! THAT'S A GOOD BOY---WHIZZ YER KENNY KREAM!!" "OOOOooooo—-OOOOOoooo—-OOOOoooooo--OOOOoooo---OOOOOoooo, DO IT!!"

By then, I was reduced to a pitiful slouch. With each indignant twist of her hand, Mrs. Polisi's costume bracelets jingled on her slender wrist. To this very day I'm still haunted by the image of this woman glowering up over those half-framed glasses with that towering beehive hairdo crowning her features!! Serving after serving of my "gravy" spewed forth, as she admonished amidst the tune playing on her stereo, "THAT'S THE WAY---HOSE THAT HONEY!! DRAIN THEM BALLS FER ME!! I SAID, DRAIN 'EM, MISTER!! SPUNK FER ME, YOUNG'STUH---SPRAY IT ALL OUT!!" "DO THE HUSTLE!! DO THE HUSTLE!!DO THE HUSTLE!!"When my climax finally subsided, I was left gasping and doubled over in that semi-squat. Lingering over the remainder of her smoke, Mrs. Polisi perused the amount of "syrup" I dowsed upon her mirror. She just couldn't resist goading me about the size of my load, as she wheezed, "MY-OH-MY-OH-MY—--LITTLE MAN---SUCH A SPUNKIN'!!"

Moreover, she remarked on my turgid erection. "JEEZUZ!!", Sandra crowed, "Y'ALL STILL GOT A BONER??!!" I blushed with a fresh dose of embarrassment and sheepishly stuttered the only explanation I could, "I N-N-N-NEVER DUN ANYTHING WITH A GIRL BEFORE, MRS. POLISI. "

Once again, that was perhaps the last thing that I should have said! With confirmation that a pure virgin was in her midst, Sandra indulged her most obscene desires. She knelt me down between her lush loins and decreed, "IT'S 'BOUT TIME YEW HAD A GOOD HOT FUCKIN', BUSTER!!"

I couldn't believe my own ears!! Just the night before I had been fantasizing about getting into a girl's panties---and now---I was on the cusp of sexual intercourse with A FIFTYSOMETHING WOMAN!! As she scooted to the edge of the commode and drew me close, all sorts of fearful thoughts raced through my mind. I was absolutely clueless about inserting my love pole in a girl my age... let alone a woman old enough to be my mother!!

I knelt there cowering as Sandra took hold of my dick helmet and wedged it against her steamy, oozing vulva. As she guided my chaste member into the depths of her seething tunnel it felt as if I was sinking into a vat of simmering molasses!! I whimpered and moaned when her frothy, feminine fluid squitzed down the root of my shaft as I entered her innermost womb.

As she paused to light yet another Winston, Sandra insisted I smell her Kotex all over again. Clamping her hand on one of my butt cheeks, she began fucking me in & out. For those first few moments, she was content to savor her cigarette and lazily sashay me back and forth like a limp rag doll. She radiated an eerie persona of "ELEGANT WOMANHOOD". In a strange sort of way, I felt beholden by the way her business skirt scalloped down both sides of the commode. In stark contrast, I was sequestered between her patent leather high heels, lethargically humping in only my shirt, socks and Nikes.

Kenny
Kenny
2 Followers
12