Seduced into a Sex Cult Ch. 1

Story Info
Unhappily married man discovers a Male Dom Sex Cult.
2.2k words
4.03
126.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you are about to read is a work of fiction bearing no connection to real events, and none of the characters are intended to resemble persons living or dead. The work is to be read by adults only. The themes and content are of a sexually explicit nature.

* * * * *

Chapter One

"Can I offer you a rose Sir?" Jack Gregg was sitting in Lou's Diner off 110th Street, near Broadway, reading his newspaper while gulping down a coffee and sandwich. " No thanks" he muttered barely looking up.

New York was full of cookies of one kind or another...religious nuts, charity workers, supporters of way out political groups...you name it, they were milling about bus stations subways and wherever they could get in, all with the same purpose – to squeeze a few bucks out of your unsuspecting Joe Public or maybe even sign him up as a fundraiser.

"Perhaps you could spare a moment, Sir?" Jack was about to tell this nuisance where to stick her rose when he saw her and her partner for the first time. They were two stunning girls in their early twenties. One was a tall leggy blond with huge tits struggling against a tight pink T-shirt: the other was a sassy looking black girl with high cheekbones, a sweet smile and curves all over.

"Uh...eh, what are you collecting for girls?" Jack Gregg was in awe of the fabulous female flesh that stood before him so respectfully. He was certainly no picture himself. At 44 whatever looks he had once possessed were gone. All that was left now was an overweight guy with a bald head and glasses looking sweaty in a crumpled cheap suit. Jack Gregg was a middle aged fucked up failure and he knew it. He figured that he had never really got a break in life. He had started to work his way through College but gave up when his girlfriend, Molly Brady had become pregnant. It wasn't that they had finally got caught after years, months or even weeks of day and night sex. God no! Molly was a full time practising Catholic who had been determined to save herself for the marital bed...only Jack had slipped a little something in her drink one night and had managed to get past the forbidden zone as they necked and petted in his beat up Ford.

Molly was confused enough not to put up serious resistance when he got his hand between her soft inner thighs and began to massage her pussy. Okay she tried to push him off when she felt her bra coming off and her skirt lifted up...but Jack had banged home his advantage. He held her down and got between her legs and stuck himself into her. The entire performance lasted less than a minute but it was an event that changed the lives of both of them. Jack had to face awesome pressure from Molly's folks and his widowed Mom to " put a ring on her finger" and within three weeks the couple were standing before the priest promising to love each other forever!

Jack was 20, Molly 18. Jack dropped out of College and got a poorly paid job with an Insurance Company. Molly was a compliant woman. She didn't seem to mind the poverty, or the screaming kids. She dutifully let Jack have sex whenever he wanted it, even if she didn't seem overly enthusiastic about it...But he never lost the sense of having missed out...that he "coulda been somebody."

He was pissed off with Molly and he was pissed off with women in general. To make matters worse Molly gradually gave up Catholicism after her Mom's death (which initially seemed a relief), only to replace it with a devotion to the Great Works of Feminism! She became increasingly anti Man and everything to do with them. Fuck it, thought Jack from time to time, I'm married to a bitch and I got no chance to get it from the young secretaries at work. Everywhere they were strutting their stuff, but the whores were keeping the action for the big boys with money and fast cars and access to good seats at restaurants. He knew that they despised guys like him. He hated them for that.

But now he had two dishy looking tarts smiling in front of him wanting to talk to him a while.

"We're Workers for the Church of Peace, Sir" said the blond earnestly. She looked 19 tops, he thought. Amazing that such a cute looking girl should be involved in one of those religious things. Surely with looks like that she should be out chasing rich kids and having a good time. But, hey who's complaining...just having these two "beauts" in his presence was great...not to speak of their soft respectful approach and sweet winning way

"We believe that Peace will come to the world when all men and women live according to the laws of nature."

"So when did you two join?" Jack was enjoying the pair so much that he beckoned to them to sit down at his table.

"Six months ago" said sweet big titted blond Donna.

"Nine weeks" chimed in dark brown Sarah.

"Our Chief Minister teachEs that men are not reaching their true potential because the women they live with are obsessed with false notions of liberation."

"A woman should serve a man, not enslave him." Donna and Sarah delivered their spiel in perfect harmony. They never took their eyes off Jack, and smiled as they spoke.

Wow...these girls didn't just look good...they actually spoke Jack's language.

"We will have a seminar Saturday at our Centre. We would welcome your attendance Sir"

"I dunno ...I have a lot to do. My wife needs jobs done around the house." Jack was sweating...He didn't want to get mixed up with some crazy assed cult but he sure wouldn't mind seeing these cute bitches again.

"Maybe girls...I can't promise"

Sarah excused herself...she had to meet a co- worker. But Donna stayed. She was persistant and so earnest!

"I'm Donna Parker...She reached out her hand. He shook it eagerly.

"Jack Gregg. I'm in Insurance," he added as if this was something to be proud of.

"Mr. Gregg..."

"Call me Jack."

"Jack, you seem like a truly decent person. I would surely hate for you to miss the oppurtunity to hear our Chief Minister speak on Saturday. My apartment is around the block from here. Would you do me the honour of coming up there for twenty minutes? I have videos of the Chief speaking on the oppression of men by the so-called Women's Movement. I'd really hate to think you might miss this chance to change your life." Donna spoke in hushed tones as if she were sharing an incredible secret. She looked so lovely and so...innocent. Jack felt his mouth drying up. This chick was young enough to be his daughter but she seemed almost to be coming on to him. My God, was she crazy...inviting a guy up to her apartment in New York? Did she realise the implications?

Jack swallowed hard...she was smiling at him with those big blue eyes as if he was the only guy in the City. And as for those big milky tits heaving before him...Jesus! He had the tube to catch and was already late. But when would he get invited to visit an apartment of such a stunning chick like this again? Shit! He'd miss the subway and be home late. Molly would hardly raise a row...To hell with her anyway...

"Look...Donna...I'm late for my train...but if we don't delay too long I'll pop up for a short while, Okay?"

"Oh Jack you won't be dissappointed!."The kid seemed genuinely thrilled to be given time with a fat old guy like Jack. She seemed to have no idea that Jack might take her up the wrong way.

They went around the block and came to an Apartment building. It wasn't a palace...but Jack didn't care. Donna was walking in front and he was just loving every minute of her ass swaying in her short skirt. The lift was out of order so he had a further thrill trying to see her panties as she climbed the stairs. She was full of apologies over the lift. Three flights up they hit her place. It was small but girly. Some silky bras and panties adorned a rack of drying clothes.

Donna switched back into Cult Talk...

"There is a huge amount of tension and stress in modern life. Maybe some of that is unavoidable. But there are big problems and strains arising solely from the way we treat each other..." Donna was fidgeting with the Video/TV Remote device preparing to show the "Chief's" tape. When she bent down to push in the tape, Jack thought that he would faint as her skirt rode up her thighs revealingly.

"...We believe that if women return to their basic roles this will free men to be who they truly are..."

Jack was sprawled on her sofa looking around the tiny apartment. There was a curtain in the corner shutting off view to what he assumed was her bed. In another corner hung her sexy underwear. Everything was neat and tidy.

The tape began. The Big Chief looked like Colonel Ghadaffi in a bad mood. He went on and on about the need for peace, and the impossibility of obtaining it while men and women were at war with one another. There were pictures of smart suited women lording over tired and bedraggled looking men, kids being left off at day care centres. All very depressing, but surprisingly accurate in Jack's opinion. Then the video got heavier. There was a scene where this guy came home from work tired. Then he cut the grass. Then he worked on papers.

Finally he got into bed with his wife who was reading a book about equality for women. The guy tries to get her to have sex but she rejects him and then proceeds to masturbate herself with a dildo. It was all done discreetly enough but the viewer would be left in no doubt as to what was happening. The Chief went on to show scenes from other cultures, with the images getting more explicit every moment...Obedient women meant happy men who lived longer. Jack's eyes went out on stalks when a scene appeared involving the sex life of a Mormon polygamist. A man of about fifty dressed in a lumber shirt sporting a beard of biblical proportions introduced his seven wives.

The older ones seemed a bit tired but the younger ones were no more than twenty and very fresh looking. All wore old fashioned gingham check dresses. Next thing the hairy old guy is visiting one of the younger wives. She shyly walks into the bedroom, eyes to the ground, and begins to strip in front of the camera. Old Beardy looks on lustfully as the thin looking blond walks to him in her bra and panties. Her breasts are big and pressed together by her bra.

She says she is not worthy to give Old Beardy pleasure, but this doesn't bother him. He unhooks her bra and bends to suck her breasts. He claws at her panties and she is naked. The she looks up at the camera and says..."I admit that I had jealous thoughts about Gertrude (apparently Wife No. 7)" Beardy says that she must be thought a lesson and bends her over his knees and spanks her violently. She sobs and eventually crawls off onto the bed. Then old beardy gets her on her back and spreads her legs and gets on her. Jack couldn't believe it when Beardy took out his dick and stuck it in the young woman's vagina. "This is fucking hardcore " he thought as the big old bull began to ride the penetrated woman. Donna had disappeared behind the curtain, no doubt to save her blushes thought Jack. She called out that she was changing into her clothes for "our evening meeting."

Jack crept over to the curtain and peeped. Donna was minus clothes...full stop. He nearly collapsed at the sight of the tall slender blond bending her ass in the air as she searched for garments. Her big tits swayed invitingly. Jack decided to make his move.

He marched straight in.

"Donna!"

She stood up and faced him with a look of meek surprise on her lovely face.

"Yes Sir"

He leapt towards her, knocking her back onto her bed. He rolled her over onto her stomach and tied her hands behind her back with his necktie. Donna never cried out or struggled. She just lay there...a lamb to the slaughter. Jack fumbled with his pants and dropped them. He buried his nose between Donna's young buttocks and smelled her body odours. He pulled her long white legs apart and spat on his hand to lubricate his penis. Then, with a guttural grunt as old as mankind, he sank himself into the lovely young woman's cunt and began to slide in and out, in and out till he burst inside her. Once he was spent inside her the fear hit him hard. He had raped this young woman in her apartment. He would be ruined. He would spend years in jail. But everything calmed down again when Donna turned to Jack and smiled sweetly and said:

"Today is the first day of the rest of your Life!"

To Be Continued...