Seduced into Feminization Pt.1

Story Info
Bisexual/transexual encounters.
1.3k words
4.36
114.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lodac
Lodac
12 Followers

Ever since I can remember, I can recall not understanding the gay/bi-sexual lifestyle. I say this because I was addicted to getting into a tight pussy as often as possible. Recently, however, I experienced a night which changed all of that for me. I'm a 29yr old male with a decent build and a cock that's always looking for a warm place to go.

One night when my evening's plans fell thru, I decided to see something different, a trip to one of the town's more liberal bars, so to speak. When I got there I discovered it was female impersonator night, so I figured I would stay for the show.

I just got a drink and was checking out the talent show when this truly handsome couple walked in. The girl was petite, about 5'7 with beautiful dark eyes and shoulder-length black hair. She wore a tight, blue mini-dress wich clung to her fantastic ass & pert little tits. Add to this, long beautiful legs incased in seamed black stockings and high heels and you had a wet dream come true.

Her boyfriend was a strikingly attractive guy with a muscular build, deep-blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. In his own way, he had a demeanor that complimented his date. After a while, I noticed that I couldnt keep my eyes off of them and they seemed to recognize this, as the guy said something to the girl and went off to the restroom.

While he was gone, this hot little number came over and stood right next to me, presumably watching the show. As it got more & more crowded she sidled up beside me and was just about pressing against my form. I was so turned on by her nearness that I couldnt stand it any longer and asked her if she would like a drink. She replied quietly but eagerly that she would love one. Upon returning with her drink, she introduced herself to me as Stacey and I complimented her on her wardrobe. She shyly batted her eyes and said that she knew I was attracted to her from the way I had been ogling her earlier.Just then her boyfriend returned and asked Stacey who her new friend was. She introduced him as Terry and I complimented them both on being such an attractive couple while I bought him a drink as well.

Terry, in turn, invited me to sit with them at one of the booths in the place. As we talked, I noticed Stacey was staring intently at me as I spoke to Terry. After a few more moments had passed, Terry asked if I would like to slow-dance with Stacey as we seemed to be hitting it off so well. I didnt need a second invitation to be close with this honey and we headed onto the dance floor..

As we started a slow-dance, Stacey told me how turned-on she was to know that I was admiring her in front of her man. When she pressed closer to me, my already hardening prick turned to steel. Stacey then told me that Terry was proud to see her with another man and didnt mind if we were to fool aroung some.

Hearing this, my hands went straight to her tight, little ass so that I could feel the firmness of her cheeks. Sticking her tongue in my ear, Stacey moaned & groung herself against me while rubbing her sweet little tits off of my chest. I told her that I'd love to fuck her and she replied that we could arrange something with Terry if that was o.k. with me. Needless to say, I was all for it if it meant mounting this hot little bitch..

Terry suggested that we all go back to their place and I readily agreed. When we got to their apartment, we smoked a joint and had another drink while Stacey sat next to me on their couch and began rubbing my aching cock thru my pants. After a few minutes of doing this, Terry said," Stacey, go ahead &suck him off..I know you're dying to taste his prick.."

Quick as a flash, she has her head in my lap, sucking on my swollen cock. Up and down, she pistoned with long, slow strokes. As I looked over, Terry was now nude and stroking what looked like a small baseball bat in his hand. His meat was just fucking huge with a big plum head and big, round, swollen nuts that were shaved smooth and hairless.

As he beat off watching Stacey blowing me, I tried to stick my hand up her skirt, but she pushed me back saying she would save the best for last. Just as I was getting ready to come, Stacey stopped sucking and looked at Terry, who nodded at her and said,"Go ahead and give it to him."

Stacey postioned herself doggy-style with her delicious ass pointed at me and pulled up her skirt revealing black silk panties. I took the hint and grabbed my aching cock and began rubbing in against her silk covered crack. I yanked her panties down to mounnt her when what did I see but a shaved, swollen cock, erect and dripping pre-cum growing from her crotch.. Stacey was a boy!! At this point, however, I was so turned on that something inside just didnt seem to care..I just wanted to make it with her, whatever she was.

Terry handed me some lube and I greased her up and slid my cock into her tiny, puckered asshole. She moaned with pleasure and asked me if she was as hot & tight as I had imagined. I replied that she was all that & more and began pumping in & out of her tight asshole. Terry was wildly stroking his massive tool as he watched us go at it. While looking at his gigantic balls & thick prick, I idly wondered how Stacey was able to handle his awesome weapon.

It was obvious that he was enjoying it as much as Stacey & I because he let loose a tirade of filthy talk encouraging us both;"C'mon Stacey, let him pound his cock inside your asshole. Doesnt it feel good to bury your prick up to the balls in her hot little ass?" All this dirty talk caused me to thrust into her faster & harder until I shot my fucking load up her superhot rectum. Stacey collapsed onto the floor with me still on top of her and my cock buried in her violated asshole. Just then, Terry came over to us, grabbed Stacey by her gorgeous hair and shoved his meat into her gasping mouth. Within seconds, he erupted with a spurt of thick jism that was so copious that it ran out of Stacey's poor little mouth and dribbled down her tits.

She began jerking on her own tool as this was happening and groaned around Terry's shaft as she shot her own load across the floor in excitement..

I could see Terry's balls heaving as he glued Stacey's mouth shut with his huge load. It looked like he hadnt come in a year!

We all sat back and rested while we talked about our shared experience. Stacey explained that when she had met Terry, she was as straight as I was. However, due to Terry's seductions, Stacey not only became his plaything, she became his woman! I thanked Terry for sharing her with me and remarked on how thorough a job he had done converting Stacey into a hot little girl. He then shocked me by saying that he hoped that he could teach me a few things about the fine art of boys becoming girls..I felt myself blushing and I found that I was VERY turned-on by him and his proposition..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lodac
Lodac
12 Followers