Seduced My Maid and Her Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Seduced my 45 year maid and her family members.
2.8k words
3.63
91.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of my sexual relationships with my maid and her family members. I am Arun, I am a 40 yr old businessman. I have a wife and 2 children. Unfortunately I do not have a sexual relationship with my wife. Before I proceed let me introduce the other characters. This story is very long bare up with me. Please do give me your feedback at the contact on my profile.

Savita: My maid servant, Age 45, long black hair always well oiled and kept in a tight bun

Kavita: Elder sister of Savita, Age 48, Long black hair, always well oiled and kept in a loose bun

Archana: Mother of Savita, Age 68, Long black and white hair, always well oiled and kept in a tight bun

Parvati: Elder sister of Archana, Age 70. Long black and white hair, always well oiled and kept in a loose bun

Bhola: Gay Husband of Savita, Age 47, a little longer than shoulder length black hair, always well oiled and kept loose

I live in Kolkata and Bengali women really turn me on. Especially, maid servants with their long oiled hair and dark sweaty skin. Maids have always turned me on. We have a maid working in a our house and her name is Savita. She is approximately 45 years old. She is 5ft 4 and dark in colour. She resembles the yester year film actress Smita Patil. Savita has long black hair with some grey strands in it. Her hair is slightly wavy and she always keeps her hair well oiled and in a tight bun. She has big boobs and her waist must be 34 / 35. She always wears a saree and her midriff can be seen. I have been trying to seduce her for a long time. Savita has been working in our house for the last 5 years and I have never seen her from a sexual point of view. But lately I have been fantasizing of her and how to take her to bed.

Chapter 1

It was Sunday late morning. My wife and children and gone to my wife's mother's house for lunch. I decided to stay home and was watching TV. I wanted a cup of coffee and called out for Savita. There was no answer so I called out again. It was strange I had just seen her in the kitchen a few minutes ago. Anyways I went towards the kitchen (Our maids / utility room was next to the kitchen). The maid's room door was open and what did I see? Wooooooow!! Savita was sitting facing the mirror, her long hair was open and was wet. Water was dripping from her hair. She took the towel and began drying her hair. I stood in a corner from where she could not see me but I could see her well. She was drying her hair for 5 minutes. I could smell the aroma of shampoo from her freshly washed hair. Her lovely wet long hair was spread on her back while she was drying it. Then she got a comb and combed her wet hair. Her long wet hair just washed, smelling of shampoo was making me horny. My cock was hard under my shorts and I began stroking it. Suddenly Savita turned around and glared at me. I was taken aback but regained composure and said

Me: Savita, I was finding you. Where were you. I want a cup of coffee

Savita: sahabji I was having a bath. Please wait 5 min I will get your coffee

Me: I am in my room

Savita: Ok sahabji

I then quickly left but turned around to find Savita tying her long wet hair into a loose bun. She was looking very hot. Savita looked up at me and

Savita: Kee dekcho (What are you looking at)

Me: Nothing, was just checking something

Savita: ok and she gave a smile

I smiled back at went to my room. I Knew I was caught. About 10 minutes later Savita came to me room and handed me the cup of coffee. I took the coffee from her and asked her to get a glass of water. Her bun had further loosened and I could see her long wet hair and could smell the shampoo. Savita came back with the glass of water. While taking the water from her I let my fingers slide along her hand and fingers. I looked at her and she looked back at me. She looked kind of shocked, and she quickly went back. Her hair had opened and her beautiful long wet hair was spread on her back. We again looked at each other and she ran to the kitchen. I was very scared that she will tell my wife. Anyways later on my wife and children came back home and I pretended as if nothing happened. In the night as usual Savita served us dinner. After dinner my wife went to sleep as she was very tired and so were the children. I went downstairs to watch some TV. As I went down I saw savita watching a hindi movie. She was looking very hot. Her hair was tied in a loose bun and it was dry.

Me: Savita which movie are you watching?

Savita: I don't know. Its some movie on TV. Anyways sahabji you watch I am going.

Me: No, don't go you also watch. I did not mean to disturb you. And I smiled at her

Savita: What are you saying sahabji. Its your house. How can I get disturbed. I am a maid

Me: Yes but you are also a human being and you work all day. You also have a right to enjoy your self.

Savita: What enjoyment. I am old and poor. I am also having a bad headache. Its been paining since morning.

Me: Oh! Why did not you tell me?

Savita: Why should I tell you. You are the malik of the house and I am a poor, old maid servant.

Me: Let me get you some medicine

Savita: No Sahajbji, if you go to get medicine, memsaab will wake up. I don't want her to wake up because of me. She will then scold me.

Me: Memsaab scolds u a lot na?

Savita: yes sahabji she scolds everybody. I see her shouting at u all the time also.

Saying this, Savita immediately said

Savita: Oh Sahabji, I am sorry for saying this. U are the malik and I have no right to say all this.

By this time her hair was completely open. He long hair was now dry as she had shampooed it in the afternoon. This was the first time I had seen Savita with her hair without any oil.

Savita: oooohh amaar matha amake mere phelbe (my head will kill me). I have not been able to oil my hair also.

Me: Savita let me press ur head a little bit. You might feel better.

Savita: What are you saying sahabji. You will press your maid servant's head. Aapni ki pagol (are you mad).

Me: why? What's wrong? You head is paining and if you can't take medicine then what will you do?

Savita: Aami jani na, mathate tale o dite hobe (I don't know. I also have to oil my hair). I will try and oil my hair. Maybe my head ache will become better.

Me: Savita don't worry let me press ur head. After that I will oil ur hair for you also.

Savita: Ke bolcho? (what are you saying) No way. I will loose my job.

I could sense a crack in the armour. She did not mind me pressing her head or oiling her hair. She was scared of loosing her job.

I assured her that this will remain between us and I will not tell anybody.

Savita: Sahabji but I am shy. How can you press my head and oil my hair. I am maid servant and you are the mailk.

Me: oh ho don't worry. You are first a woman.

I asked savita to get the bottle of oil. She went to her room and came back with a bottle of Dabut Amla oil. Woow. It is my favourite oil. I used to oil my wife's hair earlier on and then comb it. After that I used to fuck her with her hair oiled. Savita came back with a towel and lovely long hair was open. I asked her to sit on the carpet while I sat on the couch. I asked Savita to tie her hair is a bun so that I could first press her head. While she was tying her long hair, I saw her armpits. Her blouse was damp with sweat. I also noticed her boobs as she had taken off her bra. I instantly got a hard on. My dream of oiling my maid servants lovely long black hair with Dabur amla oil was coming true. May be I will also get to fuck her. Savita sat below me between my legs. I knew she was feeling very ackward.

Savita: Sahabji, please don't tell anybody. Especially do not tell memsaab, otherwise she will throw me out. I am old and poor. I have 2 children

Me: Don't worry I will not tell anybody And also u are not old. Who told u that u are old. Have u seen yourself in the mirror. You don't look over 30.

Savita: uff Sahabji, and she began to blush

Then I gently pulled her head towards me and began to press her temples and forehead. She closed her and began enjoying my massage. I could still smell the shampoo from her hair.

Savita: ufff ki araam lagche. (I am feeling very nice)

Her eyes were closed and her head was now resting between my knees. I was massaging her face, her temples and her forehead. My cock was so hard. I am sure she could feel it as it was touching the back of her head. Her loose bun had now opened and her beautiful long black wavy hair was all over my knees. I put my hand in her hair and began to massage her scalp. She was in heaven. After 10 minutes of massaging she asked me

Savita: Sahabji please oil my hair. I hope u don't mind it

I was overjoyed. I took the Amla oil bottle and poured oil in my palms and then onto her scalp. I loved the aroma of amla oil. I then rubbed oil onto her scalp and then began to oil her beautiful waist length hair. I poured oil into my palms and oiled her entire hair. Her long black hair was glistening with oil. Some white strands were now visible. I began to oil Savita's beautiful long hair.

Me: Savita u have beautiful hair. ur husband is a very lucky man.

Savita: Why sahabji

Me: He must be loving to play with ur beautiful long black hair, oil it, comb it etc. One can get lost in ur beautiful long black hair.

Savita kept silent. I continued to oil the entire length of her lovely long black wavy hair. The aroma of amla oil was filled in the room. I kept oiling and massaging. I then asked her why she was silent and saw tears coming out of her eyes.

Me: What happened Savita? Why are you crying? Has ur headache increased?

Savita: No No. its just that you are such a nice and carrying person. I have not met a man like you. Memsaab is very lucky. I don't know why she scolds u so much.

Now her entire hair was fully oiled. I had finished half the bottle of oil. My cock was no touching the back of her head. Savita's beautiful long black hair was glistening with oil. I could see the white strands also. Meawhile Savita's breathing had become heavier. I knew she was also getting horny. I kept playing with savitas lovely long oiled hair. I put my face in her oiled hair and inhaled the aroma of amla oil. I then asked Savita

Me: Should I comb ur hair for u

Savita: oh Sahabji, you have oiled my hair so well.

Me: Tell me Savita why were u crying? What has happened. Meanwhile I was caressing he long black hair with amla oil. oil was dripping from her lovely long black hair. Her beautiful oiled hair was spread out on her back and I was caressing it

Savita: What will I tell u?

Me: U can tell me

Savita: My husband does not spend time with me. He does not like my hair. So oiling it is out of question. Sahabji see my hair is wavy so I oil my hair everyday.

Me: Oh No! I love your hair. Wish I could oil it for you, then comb it, then braid it.

Savita: ooooohhhh! Really u like my hair so much.

By now my cock was out of my shorts and was inside her long oily hair. I was caressing her hair and neck. She too could sense it and her breathing was very heavy.

Savita: Sahabji please don't tell anyone that you oiled my hair.

Me: I promise I won't. Will u let me oil your hair everyday? I love your hair.

Savita: Sahabji my hair is yours. Do what you want with it.

With that I kissed her hair and immersed my face in her lovely oiled hair. I inhaled the aroma of amla oil. I then took the comb and began combing her lovely long black waist length hair. I combed her hair back. Her combed the entire length of her hair. Wooow Savita was looking so sexy with her long black hair slicked back with oil. I kept combing her oiled hair. The well oiled black hair with some white strands in it was shining. Savita's entire back was covered with her long black wavy hair just oiled with Amla oil. I finished combing her hair.

Me: Savita u said ur husband does not spend any time with you. What do u mean by it

Savita: How do I tell u?

Me: Savita u are so attractive ,any man will fall in love with you.

Savita began to blush and was walking away. I could see a faint smile. I held her hand and asked her not to go. She stopped. I walked up to her and put my face in her long oiled hair and said:

Me: I love your hair. I will oil ur hair everyday, then comb it.

Savita: Uff Sahabji. She began to blush and said my hair is yours. I would love it if you oil my hair, comb it and then braid it. Put it in a bun. But memsaab also has long hair. Why don't you oil her hair.

I kept quiet and to took hold of Savita's hands into mine and looked into her eyes. She was looking beautiful. Her lovely long black hair was very well oiled with Dabur Amla Oil and was combed back and open. I could get the aroma of Amla oil every where. She looked like a goddess. Big black eyes, dusky skin, long black hair well oiled flowing down till her waist. My cock was very hard and poking out of my shorts. She noticed this and looked at me.

Savita: I know Memsaab does not have sex with you

Me: How do you know? I asked. Anyways please tell me what about ur husband. He must be enjoying with you a lot. Any man would love to have sex with you

Savita: got tears in her eyes and said. Sahabji my husband had an accident 10 years back and his cock does not stay hard for more than 1 to 2 minutes and now he is gay. He loves to get fucked by men. He has never had sex with me. Its been 10 years since I have had sex. Sahabji I have told you all this. Noow I am old.

Me: Savita you are not old. I find you very beautiful.

Savita: oh come on. No way. I am maid servant. You cannot think like this about me. What if memsaab gets to know.

I hugged Savita from the back. All the oil from her long hair was onto me. I put my face in her hair and said

Me: Savita you are beautiful

Savita: Really, u find this 45 year old attractive?

Me: Yes, cant you see. And I showed her my cock

Savita kept staring at my cock. A few strands of her well oiled hair were falling on my cock. It was so erotic. I hugged Savita, I put her long black oiled hair in front and kissed her neck.

Savita: oooohhh sahabji what are you doing.

She was shaking and breathing very fast. I kept kissing her neck and was caressing her long oiled hair.

Savita: Think of memsaaab. I am a maid servant. This is wrong please leave me.

To be continued