Seduced on the Road Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica meets Gordon again.
4.9k words
3.96
84.5k
38
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers

Jessica felt pretty guilty by the time she got home to Kevin. Having a good time with Gordon while in Anaheim was one thing, living with her infidelity back home to her loving and loved husband was another.

At 37 years of age, Jessica was still slim, although her weight was ten pounds more than it had been when she got married 15 years before. Three children were a definite factor in that, but she didn't regret any of them for a moment, ever. At 5'3" Jessica was nothing special to look at, at least not in her eyes. She was disappointed that her bust never developed beyond 34A and always thought it would have been nicer to have been taller and have longer legs. Her husband, Kevin, always assured her she was perfect as she was.

Home from Anaheim, she managed to shower without Kevin thinking anything of it and made sure she was especially attentive to Kevin that night. As they made love, she wondered if there was anything about her that would give away her infidelity on her trip. Her period started five days later and at least she didn't have to worry about getting pregnant by Gordon, although she was quite certain that was not a problem anyway based on timing.

Still, the guilt ate at her. A faithful Catholic, she knew she needed to go to confession, but was not willing to confess to her local priest and have him know what she had done. Jessica finally went to a parish a ways from her home to confess. She trembled as she told of her little sins and finally got to her adultery, terrified of what the priest would say to her. However, he didn't yell, or even lecture. He just told her to be a good and faithful wife to her husband and not to let it happen again. She vowed to follow that instruction faithfully.

In the meantime, Jessica's employer was very happy with the results of Jessica's trip. Quite a few of the contacts she had made had panned out for the company and this had two results. First of all, Jessica got an immediate 25 % raise in her salary. Her boss told her that contact followups had all shown that it was her presence and presentation at the trade show that got the new business. Which brought on the second result, her bosses on up the line wanted her to represent the companies products at other trade shows throughout the year. Some negotiations followed, but in the end Jessica agreed, after consulting with Kevin, to attend up to six shows a year.

Jessica was fortunate that the first show was only an hour from their Portland house and she was able to be home each night. However, she again made good contacts and brought more business to the company.

However, four months after the Anaheim trip Jessica was asked to attend a two day show in Indianapolis. Because of the travel times she would need to go to Indianapolis the day before.

Kevin was supportive, but Jessica was nervous. She had failed to keep her marriage vows on the last trip and did not want to fail again. She asked Kevin if he ever worried about her being away from him alone like that with so many men around. He told her that he never worried because he knew she was a faithful wife. Jessica asked Kevin why he had encouraged her to go ahead and dance in Anaheim. Keven explained that he knew she like dancing and he liked the idea of other men admiring his pretty wife.

The trip to Indianapolis was uneventful for the most part. She breezed through the TSA checkpoints with no more indignity than taking her shoes off and found the inn the convention was at to be very comfortable. After a short swim and dip in the hot tub, Jessica dressed and went to the hotel restaurant for her expense account dinner.

At dinner Jessica met a woman of about her age who was there from Florida and they struck up a friendship. Jessica was glad to have another woman to visit with.

Over the course of the two days the women spent time together when not tending their respective booths and then spent time enjoying their visit to a strange city and even flirting with some of the men while at the bar. Jessica felt safe with Lori there.

Getting home from the convention without facing serious temptation made Jessica feel better about everything. Home life was good, sex with Kevin was at least as good as ever and more and more Jessica was able to put her infidelity behind her.

Her next trip was to San Antonio, which was great because it was a nice city, the Alamo was exciting and Lori was there. This was followed by Kansas City and Denver.

Finally, after a year had gone by, the trip to Anaheim came around again. Jessica tried to get out of going, but her bosses were quite firm that she was needed for the trip. She gave in because Kevin was pushing her to go and let him have quality time with the kids. This was an aspect of Jessica's travel that Kevin really liked. He felt he was closer to the kids since Jessica started her occasional travel. Jessica had to admit it was true.

It was a two and one half day convention again, but this time she went down a day early to avoid the extra early morning start and attendant exhaustion.

As with the previous year, Jessica packed two skirt suits for her booth time. She wore a nice pleated skirt that came to her knees with a light blue blouse for her travel down. Jessica found traveling in a looser skirt was easier for relaxing on the airplanes than wearing her suit skirts, which tended to ride up more when she sat. She didn't like wearing pants for business. It didn't help any that Kevin insisted she take the short black cocktail dress.

Jessica had butterflies at the motel. She felt like just hiding in her room, but finally decided she really wanted to enjoy the pool. Dressing in a one piece suit she headed on down to the pool. There were four kids playing loudly with their parents urging them to settle down. Jessica smiled as she thought how wild her children would be. Another couple was in the hot tub when she arrived at the pool. Jessica was relieve, no Gordon.

The next day Jessica got up, talked to Kevin telling him all about the trip down, the pool, her dinner and an hour spent at the bar quietly having a drink before going to her room to watch tv and go to sleep. Jessica showered and then considered what she should wear for the day. She finally decided on fairly simple white panties and white bra under her full slip. She consider pantyhose but really did not want to wear them and decided against them.

Butterflies returned as Jessica took up her position in the company booth. However, the day went well, she made good contacts, renewed contacts with people she had met the year before and, most importantly, did not see Gordon.

Jessica was much more relaxed that evening and was able to enjoy swimming, her dinner and even some time at the bar. She even wore the little black dress. She visited and flirted with the men there and even accepted their invitations to dance. At 10:00 she called Kevin who immediately asked where she was. Jessica told Kevin she was in the bar. Kevin asked what she was wearing and Jessica hesitated before telling him what she was wearing. Kevin laughed and told her to have a good time and not stay up too late.

The second day of the convention and show was pretty much the same as the first. During the day one of the men two booths down from her invited her to join him for dinner. Jessica declined, but he kept after her until she gave in. At the end of the day Kevin asked what she was doing for the evening and she told him about her dinner "date" with a guy from the other booth. Kevin just said, "Well enjoy yourself and don't get too wild."

That evening Jessica wore her pleated skirt and the light blue blouse for dinner and to the bar. She was glad she had something conservative and somewhat businesslike to wear but could still feel pretty and feminine.

Doug was a slightly younger guy, married and talked about his wife constantly. Doug asked Jessica about her husband and Jessica told him she was separated.

"Why did I say that?" Jessica asked herself. That was the line she had used a year before and it may well have led to her cheating on Kevin.

The dinner conversation was pleasant although Jessica had to make up a lot of stories to explain why she and her husband were separated. Doug was sympathetic and a good listener in between talking about how lucky he was to have such a good wife. After dinner they each paid for their own dinners and then made their way to the bar.

At the bar, Jessica enjoyed Doug's company and fended off anyone else's advances or requests for a dance. Finally, Doug asked her if she would like to dance. Jessica was pleased to be asked and eagerly accepted. She enjoyed dancing with Doug who was taller than Kevin by several inches. Suddenly Jessica realized she was having an effect on Doug as she felt his hard penis pressing against her. The feeling was electrifying and she involuntarily pressed back into him.

The dance ended and they made their way back to their seats, Doug holding her hand as they walked. Jessica sat down and took her drink as she considered what was going to happen next. The wetness in her panties was distracting and dancing with Doug had made her clit tingle.

Doug asked her to dance again and took her hand as he led her out to the dance floor. Again Jessica could feel Dough hard penis against her and began to think how good it would feel in her. Doug held her close as they danced slowly to the soft music. Jessica looked up at Doug and he kissed her. They broke the kiss and then kissed again, open mouthed with their tongues exploring each other. Jessica knew then that she was going to sleep with Doug.

Suddenly, as she ground herself into Doug's hardness, Jessica knew she had to get out of there. She pulled away from Doug, said "I need to call my husband." grabbed her purse and left.

Jessica felt relieved to talk to Kevin again and she got ready for bed. She settled down in her bed and began to touch herself through her panties. She tried to think about Kevin as she masturbated, but kept thinking about Doug undressing her and then how it would feel as his penis entered her. She climaxed and went to sleep.

The next morning she tried to avoid Doug, but he came over to her booth and asked to talk to her. She finally accompanied him to the lobby. Doug was very apologetic for what had happened the night before. He told Jessica he never cheated on his wife and did not intend to, but was thankful that Jessica had stopped things the night before because he did not think he could have. Jessica thanked Doug for a nice evening and returned to her booth. As Doug left he said, "I hope you get back with your husband soon."

Jessica felt triumphant on the trip home from Anaheim. She had been tempted, but had not given in. In addition, the trip had been even more successful than the year before and she knew her boss would be pleased.

Making love to Kevin that night was better than ever. She kept telling Kevin how much she loved him until finally he asked her, "Is there something you need to tell me? Did you do something on your trip I would not approve of?"

Jessica was able to truthfully tell Kevin she did not have anything she needed to confess about the trip, although she did not mention the Doug's kisses. She told her husband she was just glad to be home, which was very true.

Jessica's bosses on up the line were pleased again with the results of the trip and a month later Jessica got another 15 % raise in her salary.

Another month went by and in April her boss informed Jessica the next show coming up for her was the May show in Sacramento.

Jessica was now feeling confident about her job and the shows. This show was a full three days, including an evening banquet on the third day. After discussing it with Kevin, she decided she needed to go down the day before in order to not be over tired. That meant four nights away from home and not being home until some time Saturday, but it seemed worth it. Kevin assured Jessica he and the children would be fine.

In her confidence Jessica packed clothes that would go along with her confidence. She not only took along her little black dress, she also took along her favorite lingerie to wear with it, a very lacy black bikini panty and matching bra. Lori was going to be there and she was looking forward to renewing her acquaintance and girl time.

The trip down was good and Jessica checked into her motel room and called Kevin to let him know she had arrived and give him her room number. Then she undressed to get ready to go swimming. As she often did, Jessica watched herself in the full length mirror as she undressed. Hanging up her dress, she looked at herself in her slip and wished again she had a bigger bust. She took off her slip and then her bra and panties and looked at herself in the mirror again. She was pleased that her stomach was still fairly flat after three children and even if her breasts were small at least they were firm.

Walking naked over to the drawer she had unpacked into Jessica decided on a two piece swim suit. Wiggling into the bikini bottom and then tying the on at her neck and behind her back Jessica looked in the mirror again and decided she looked okay as she slipped on her coverup to head down to the pool.

Her swim was pleasant and the hot tub felt good as she relaxed. Jessica though back over the previous 14 months since her first trip and how life had gone since then. She felt a little guilt when her clit tingled as she thought of the time with Gordon, but was glad it was behind her.

Back at her room Jessica peeled off her swimsuit and was trying to decide what to wear for dinner when her phone rang. It was Lori. They agreed to meet in half an hour so Jessica had to hurry and shower, get dressed and get her makeup on. As it was, she was 15 minutes late, which was okay since so was Lori.

Dinner was great and bring each other up to date was fun as they shared a bottle of white zinfandel. Finally, Jessica told Lori about Doug and what had almost happened. Lori said Jessica blew a good opportunity.

Jessica was shocked. "Have you had sex with another man when you were on a business trip?"

Lori smiled and said, "Of course."

"What about your husband? Does he suspect? Does he know? Would you ever tell him?"

"Jessica, come on, we are grownups" Lori said,

"I don't ask what he does on his trips and he doesn't ask what I do on mine."

As they talked Jessica revealed to Lori that she had been a virgin when she and Kevin got married and figured she would always be faithful to him.

Lori interrupted, "I detect an except in there. What are you leaving out of this?"

Jessica started to cry as she told Lori about Gordon. Lori took Jessica's hand and said, "Hey, settle down girl friend. It's no big deal. It didn't change your love for your husband any did it?"

Jessica admitted there was no change in how she felt about Kevin, except maybe to love him more than ever.

"There you go" Lori said, "I sleep with someone I have met on a business trip every second or third trip. It doesn't change how I feel about my husband. So a guy fucked you when you were out of town, did it change you any? I bet it was good sex."

Jessica admitted the sex had been fantastic, but said she had no interest in repeating. Lori told her to look around the bar and see if there weren't men who interested her.

Jessica answered, "Of course there are. I am not made of stone and some of the guys are pretty cute."

Lori asked, "Well what are you going to do if one asks you to dance? You don't need to answer, I already know, you will say 'Yes' just like you always do when we are in a bar and a guy asks you to dance, just like I always do. If that leads to more adventure, take advantage of it."

Jessica liked the idea, but replied, "Lori, it may be okay for you, but it is not for me. Yes, if a guy wants to dance with me I will dance. My husband is okay with some harmless flirtation, but I will not go to bed with any of them."

As the evening went on Lori and Jessica did get asked to dance a few times. Finally, they agreed they had a long day ahead of them and headed back to their rooms after agreeing when to meet for breakfast.

That night Jessica thought about what Lori had said. She was still in shock. She also thought about Doug and Gordon and after a nice self induced climax drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Jessica dressed for the day. Feeling a little perky, she put on a nice pair pink panties wondering what guys would think if they saw them. As she put on her full slip Jessica thought about Kevin and how much she wanted a hug from him. Work had to be done though and she put on her blouse, pulled on her skirt and fixed her makeup before slipping her arms into the sleeves of her jacket and heading downstairs.

Breakfast with Lori was nice and no mention of the previous evening's conversation was made. Then it was time to get to their booths and make those contacts.

The day was going well for Jessica, with several new contacts. It was just before lunch when Jessica noticed a shadow on her and looked up to see Gordon.

Just then Lori came over and said, "Come on, girl friend, it's time for lunch."

Lori hesitated then said, "I feel like I just interrupted something."

Jessica said, "Lori, this is Gordon. Gordon, this is my friend, Lori.?

Lori smiled and suggested they all have lunch together. Jessica felt confusion as she agreed and headed off to the lunch room with them.

As they sat down Lori said, "So Jessica, does Gordon know you are still separated from your husband? You really should accept that it is over and quit wearing your wedding ring."

All Jessica could do was stammer as she sat down next to Gordon. Lunch was nice though and Jessica found herself enjoying being in Gordon's presence again. Gordon asked if she was dating so she told him about Doug as if he had been a guy she dated. As she got up to return to her booth Jessica realized her panties were getting wet.

As the day wound down, Gordon came back to Jessica's booth and asked if she would have dinner with him. She wanted to say no, but said yes anyway, but told him she wanted to go swimming first. Gordon's reply was that he would meet her at the pool in 45 minutes and after that they could meet for dinner.

Lori came along as Gordon was walking away and asked Jessica what was going on. Jessica told Lori she was having dinner with Gordon. Lori replied, "You go, girl. I think I may be busy this evening anyway. I met a guy this afternoon who definitely has my attention. Hey, let's see if we can all have dinner together."

Jessica agreed to this plan and headed up to her room to change to go swimming. As she stripped, Jessica thought about what she should wear. She stood in front of her drawer naked for a few minutes before she decided on the bikini she had worn the evening before.

She was nervous as she headed down to the pool. Gordon was already there and in the pool when Jessica arrived. Taking off her coverup, Jessica joined him in the pool. After swimming a while, they got into the hot tub. They talked for a while and then Jessica reminded Gordon they were supposed to meet Lori and her friend for dinner in an hour and she needed enough time to get ready.

Back in her room, Jessica stripped off her bikini and showered quickly to get the chlorine off her. Wrapping her towel around herself, she stepped into her room just as her cell phone rang. It was Kevin.

"So, what are you doing this evening?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, just dinner and the bar with Lori and a couple of other people we met at the convention."

"Well, have fun then." Kevin replied. "Call me when you get back."

As she hung up, Jessica walked to her drawer and picked out the black panty and bra set to go with her little black dress. As she slipped on the panties she thought of Gordon taking them off of her. She knew then she was going to sleep with him again.

Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers
12