Seduced Pt. 01

Story Info
Part one of my cuckolding.
3.5k words
3.99
61.3k
48

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

"Wow, that was intense," she said, her breathing sounding as though she had just run around the block.

"I felt ravished," she giggled before continuing, "Ravished by your long, wet, soft, tongue. You were so in charge and so masterful. It felt good to just lay there and be taken. I have been wanting it all day."

"Me too," I answered, "You were so wet and tasted so good. I'm really hooked on your pussy."

"I can tell. Well, I'm really hooked on your tongue licking my pussy. You didn't even take off my top, just pulled my bikini bottoms and went to town. Why don't you get undressed and go in me?"

Moment of truth time as I confessed, "I need a few more minutes."

My wife, Donna, immediately picked up on what I meant, "You came? That's the third time in a row. What's going on Steve? Don't get me wrong your tongue feels really good, but afterwards I want some cock and I don't want to wait. This never used to be a problem."

Feeling defensive as it felt like she was attacking my masculinity I answered her with a lie, "I don't know why. I just get so aroused eating you. Knowing how good my tongue is making you feel gets me excited."

She wasn't mad, just frustrated. Tousling my hair she said, "Get the rabbit. I don't want to wait. Besides, it's already late and we have to be up early."

I thought somewhat proudly, "That's my Donna. Straight shooter. No tiptoeing around what she wants." It's one of the qualities many men might find disconcerting or even threatening, but I loved her pragmatism and how she owned her sexuality. She made no apologies. She wanted penetration and she wanted it now.

I was more subtle preferring to scheme. Instead of reaching across the bed and retrieving the dildo from her nightstand, I stood up and walked around the bed. She couldn't help but notice the large wet spot on the front of my speedos. It was her idea I wear speedos. She said I was tan and fit and should show off my body. I pointed out I didn't exactly fill out my speedos. If anything, people would wonder if I had a penis. I also said none of the other male guests would be wearing speedos. She put her foot down and said, "End of discussion. I don't care what the other guests are wearing. I think they look sexy on you and I want you in speedos."

I dutifully said, "Yes ma'am" and wore the sky blue speedos she had bought me. While I got a lot of stares and was the butt of a few jokes, I had to agree with her, the speedos felt sexy. They did show just how small I was which for some reason I found both arousing and humiliating. I overheard Donna talking to one of our friends and they must have been talking about my speedos because she said, "I don't keep him around because of what's not in his speedos, but what's in his mouth. He has the nicest..." Her friend laughed and said, "You are so bad."

It took her a few minutes to notice the wet spot because she was putting on a show of her own to let me know just how horny she still was. Her bikini bottoms were on the floor, but I had been so focused on eating her I had neglected her beautiful breasts. I hadn't even removed her top so she decided it was time to bare her D cup torpedos. She saw me looking and hoping to put some wood back in my penis sooner she grabbed a breast and brought its erect nipple to her mouth where she hungrily sucked on it.

It was damn arousing, but it wasn't going to raise my tent. I needed time, half an hour minimum between climaxes to get erect again. I envied other men their big cocks and stamina, but what I really admired was men who possessed short recuperation times. It amazed me to see a man climax in one of the adult videos I watch and remain hard. How on earth I wondered does he do it?

She locked eyes with me. I was at the foot of the bed standing there hoping she would notice. She switched breasts. Still looking at her I walked around the bed, opened the nightstand drawer and without looking into the drawer felt around and retrieved it. I held it up in front of me right by nylon covered penis. The rabbit was impressive to hold. It was just seven inches long, but that was three inches longer than my penis. Diameter wise it was one and a half inches while mine was barely one inch. It moved both in and out, but the shaft also rotated a full three hundred and sixty degrees. She liked those features, but the feature she liked most was the vibrating bunny on the top of the shaft. Put that against her clitoris and it wouldn't be long before the orgasms began.

Donna was a woman who wasn't shy about expressing her sexual needs. A year ago she told me she had bought something and to be on the lookout for it. I was home when it arrived. She had instructed me to call her when it arrived. I called her at work. She sounded busy, told me she would put me on speaker phone as her hands were busy. She sounded excited. She told me to open the package.

I did. It was the rabbit. She asked, "What do you think? I picked pink because I thought it wouldn't be as threatening. We've talked about this. Your tongue is great Steve, but I need something more. It's not going to replace your penis, but it will put plenty of smiles on my face and you like to see me smile don't you? I love your little penis, but we both need this. Trust me, it will be good. Now I want you to familiarize yourself with it because you'll be the one using it on me. Now I need to go. See you in a few hours."

I asked her if she needed me to have dinner ready or if she wanted me to bring her something. She said she was too busy to take a break and that her boss would order them dinner. I wanted to ask as I knew her boss was there if he could hear our conversation. I didn't figuring there was no way she would have me on speaker phone discussing her newly acquired high tech dildo with her boss within earshot.

I told her goodbye and said I love you. She said she loved me too. I took the rabbit out of its package and familiarized myself with its many features. It was exciting, arousing, and humiliating. The rabbit was an impressive piece of equipment. I looked forward to the orgasms i hoped it would give Donna, but it was a blow to my male ego to know my four inches, which lacked stamina and needed a long recovery time, was being replaced by a machine which never tired, never came too soon, and which was almost twice my size.

I swallowed my pride and accepted the rabbit as the cock Donna and I wished I posssessed. Donna taught me how to use it on her. She would have her first orgasm, then have me back off, making sure the rabbit didn't touch her clitoris. Her clitoris would be so swollen, sticking out from under the hood which normally hid it. She wanted the penetration so I'd keep fucking her with it. When she was ready for more clitoral stimulation she let me know and I would either use the rabbit or my tongue on her clitoris. We would keep doing this until she was worn out from climaxing.

Sometimes she would want me to have intercourse with her afterwards. It wasn't because my penis was going to make her orgasm, but because she liked the intimacy of our bodies joined together. She also admitted to liking it when I climaxed as she felt she was doing her wifely duty keeping her man satisfied

She looked down at the rabbit and that was when she noticed the big wet spot.

"You came a lot. Something must have really excited you tonight."

"I did. You excited me tonight."

She laughed, "Just me? Or one of our guests?"

Busted I thought, but I wasn't ready to confess. I wondered how I was going to avoid answering, but she did it for me.

She looked at me, "Take off your speedos. Hand them to me."

I did wondering what she had in mind.

She inside outed the swim suit, "So much cum."

It's true. My dick was small, but my cum plentiful. My cum was very visible against the blue material. She smeared the cum against each nipple.

"Hand me the rabbit."

I did.

She took my speedos and ran them up and down the length of the rabbit coating it with what cum still remained.

She chuckled.

I asked, "What's so funny?" as I wanted to be in on the joke.

Donna answered, "Just thinking how funny it would be if I got pregnant tonight."

She handed the rabbit back to me and said she was ready.

I climbed on the bed and laid down beside her. We started kissing. I placed the rabbit between her legs, turned it on low, and began to fuck her starting with really short strokes before going deeper. She really enjoyed having the shaft all the way in her, the vibrating rabbit pressed against her clitoris. I flipped another switch and the shaft worked like a piston pumping in and out of her vagina. I then moved the switch to the right and the piston not only retracted and expanded, but rotated in a circular motion. She had a strong orgasm. I backed off from having the rabbit contact her clitoris.

"Suck my tits," she directed.

I put my mouth on one then the other. My mouth tasted of cum. Her nipples were so hard and her breasts so full. I thought about her earlier comment and took it a step further wishing her vagina was on the receiving end of a real cock and that cum wasn't mine but another man's. It was a crazy fantasy, but one I had been increasingly consumed by. Possessing a small penis, married to a woman who could be very dominating, having a submissive streak a mile wide, I had been having cuckold fantasies for years. The past year they had really gotten strong, but it was two recent events that had sent off the charts.

"That's it. Suck them. Get all your cum off of them. You have such a talented mouth. Bite them. Fuck, that feels good. Okay, I'm ready for another."

I used the rabbit on Donna again and within minutes she experienced another toe curling orgasm. Three orgasms later she said she had had enough as her clitoris couldn't take anymore.

The entire time I'm fucking her with the rabbit I'm imagining it's another man fucking her, filling her with his baby makers. My four inches is standing tall. I seriously doubt she is going to ask me to fuck her because by her fifth orgasm I know she is sore, overstimulated, and just plain exhausted, but I damn sure wanted to be in her.

I withdrew the rabbit marveling how the shaft was coated a creamy white. I never lasted long enough to churn butter, but the rabbit had no such problem.

She noticed and commented how aroused she had been. She even quipped how much better I fucked her with the rabbit than when she used it on herself, "Magical hands Steve to compliment that magical mouth. Speaking of mouths it would be really sexy right now to watch you clean it off."

She had never asked me to use my mouth on the rabbit. Then again she had never asked me to lick her breasts clean of my cum. It was I thought a night of firsts.

I indulged her, licked the length of the shaft. She remarked how hot it was but told me to suck it. I did. I got quite a bit down my throat before I started to gag.

She laughed and said, "We will have to work on that."

I wondered if this was going to be something we would incorporate into our lovemaking, dutiful, gallant, submissive, eager to please Steve sucking on his wife's dildo.

She told me she had seen enough and to get in bed because she wanted to cuddle.

We got under the covers and lay facing each other. Her hand reached down and wrapped itself around my still erect penis. I had no expectations, but thought it would be nice to have a second orgasm. I wasn't tired, but figured she was after being outside all day and having all those orgasms. Besides she had commented about how late it was. She seemed just the opposite, energized.

She continued toying with my penis.

"You're so hard. I'm too sore, but this feels good doesn't it? You like my hand jobs, don't you? Hand me the olive oil. I feel like this is the right time for us to have a heart to heart."

I gulped immediately wondering how much trouble I was in. When she wanted a heart to heart it was usually to discuss something I had done to displease her. She would point out my error, discuss why I did it, and counsel me to prevent it from happening again. I figured I was in trouble, but I wasn't going to be punished. I also had a very good idea what she wanted to talk about.

I handed her the bottle and rolled onto my back. She straddled my legs, resting her bottom on my lower thighs. She drizzled my penis with olive oil. She called this the woman superior position. We were facing each other. I studied her breasts as she rubbed my manhood. She pumped it hard several times among it swell even more then switched to ever so softly touching it. Her goal was to keep me hard without letting me climax.

She said, "You're a much better listener when we do this aren't you?"

I didn't answer because she wasn't looking for one. I could feel the atmosphere in the room changing. She was taking control becoming larger than life, stronger than I who was descending deeper and deeper into submission.

She did her best Ricky Ricardo impression, but instead of calling me Lucy, she called me Stevie and said imitating his accent perfectly, "You have some serious explaining to do."

I knew what was coming. I had been dreading and looking forward to it all day.

She didn't sound cross, but curious, "Why did you invite Marvin to the pool party without first consulting with me?"

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Should I be?" she answered.

Before I could say anything, she continued, "I might have had good reasons for you not to. I know you and he got along, but that was with a different group. Those were my coworkers. Today was our friends and family. He is my boss and he signs my paycheck."

"So you are mad?" I asked again, before spilling my guts, "Donna, I wanted to surprise you. I thought you'd be happy to have him here. You two get along so well. I wanted to know him more in a relaxed setting. Your family likes him."

"Well, you did surprise me. Now Marvin has seen me in my bikini."

"I'm certain he's seen other women in bikinis. Besides it was a pool party. You've seen him too. He's really in shape."

"Yes, but subordinates don't usually parade around in bikinis front of their bosses."

Her hand felt damn good, but her words were making me feel awful. She noticed my penis was getting softer.

I apologized, "Donna, I'm sorry. I should have cleared it with you. You're right. I was out of line. I do think he had a good time though."

She spoke her voice not sounding so cross, "He did have a good time. He said you were quite the host, making him feel at home. My mom and sister liked him. They both expressed surprise as they had him pictured totally different."

"White?" I observed.

"No, they knew he was black. He's not very tall and they knew his age. They just pictured this little old black man with a beer belly, skinny arms and legs as my boss. They couldn't believe he looks much younger and is so fit. My mom said he is a very distinguished looking. My sister said he is quite the hunk and asked if I had noticed his swim trunks. You know her. She likes to say things that shock. My other friends said he was handsome and nice.The guys all liked him don't you think?"

"They did. I thought being a former fighter pilot he'd be arrogant, but he is just the opposite and very funny.

She quipped, "Oh, there are times he can be very arrogant, but it's just in his nature to be directive. I've heard he can make grown men want to cry."

"Has he ever been mad at you?" I asked.

My penis was hard again.

"No. I never forget he's the boss and I do excellent work."

I asked her, "Did I come across too strong today? I wasn't trying to be a suck up, but to make him feel welcome."

She took her time answering me. She was softly caressing my penis and scrotum, just keeping me very hard. She was cupping my scrotum. I got a little nervous as to why she was taking so long to answer.

She laughed, "No, you weren't too much of a suck up. He appreciates you as a host, said you are very deferential, putting your guests' needs before your own. I told him that was a quality I find very endearing in you Steve."

We looked at each other. I told her I loved her and that I did it because I thought it would make her happy.

She said, "I love you too and it did make me happy to have him here. I was just surprised. But why to a pool party? It's like you wanted him to see with as few clothes on as possible."

She squeezed my scrotum to make her point. Hard enough to hurt.

"Yes," I confessed hoping she would release her vise grip on my jewels.

She said, "I knew it. You were literally serving me up to Marvin today in front of our friends and my family." She squeezed my balls again.

"Ouch, I'm sorry."

She let go of my scrotum and returned to lightly running her fingernails across it.

She smiled, "I'm not mad."

"Then why the death grip? That hurt."

"Because you would have sidestepped the question. I wanted to hear the truth. Besides, these are my balls, not yours, or have you forgotten?"

She looked down at me, "Put your finger in me. I'm soaking wet Steve. Do you think if I was mad I'd be so aroused?"

I put a finger in her. She wasn't exaggerating.

"Like I said, I'm very happy you invited him. Now that he's hung around just you and me and now in a group setting, how would you feel if Marvin and I did things on our own?"

"What kind of things?"

"You know. Go to the movies, dancing, restaurants. What couples do."

My penis answered for me, spurting five big streams of cum all over my belly.

She said, "I will take that to mean yes."

It didn't take long after climaxing for my cuckold angst to set in. What sounded so erotic seconds ago now seemed very scary.

"So, you want to date him? Am I going to lose you? Are you two lovers?"

She got off of me, went into the bathroom, and returned a minute later with a warm washcloth. As she wiped my ejaculate off of my belly, she tenderly said, "No, silly, you aren't going to lose me. You're my husband. I love you. And, yes I do want to date him. We've messed around, but we haven't done it. I wanted to, but he told me I needed to talk to you first."

"He did? So you wanted today to happen. How did you know I would do it?"

She replied, "Yes and yes. From the way you behaved at the wedding reception."

My head was swimming, "So, the two of you set me up?"

She sounded so pragmatic when she answered, "We think of it as less of a set up and more of we gave you what you wanted and what we wanted. It's a win for everybody."

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers