Seduced Pt. 02

Story Info
My seduction by Donna continues.
4.9k words
4.1
27.5k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers

I wanted to keep talking, but Donna's yawn signaled to me she was done for the night. She tossed the wet wash cloth into the laundry basket, hit the bathroom for a final pee, brushed her teeth, put on a nightgown, and climbed into bed. I followed suit. She was on her side and told me to spoon her.

She mumbled, "I love falling asleep in your arms." Within minutes she was out. She slept well while I tossed and turned all night. Thought of she and Marvin consumed me. We never slept intertwined the entire night. Eventually I would make my way to my side of our king sized bed. When I did fall asleep I was dead to the world.

I woke up. Donna was gone. it was nine o'clock. I called out for her. No answer. I got up and looked through out the house. I put on some shorts and a t shirt and went outside. No Donna and no Donna's car. I immediately thought she had gone to Marvin's. I was pissed and aroused at the same time. Everything seemed to be happening so fast.

I thought about calling or texting her cell phone, but remembered how she didn't like me calling unless it was an emergency. She instituted this rule because I had called her a few too many times at work. She said Marvin found it a distraction and made me promise not to call unless I received a text or voice mail from her asking me to call. She had since extended that rule to all telephone calls.

I took a few deep breaths to calm down because I feared I would start hyperventilating. I thought, "he's fucking her right now. How did I let this happen? And why am I so excited? I bet he's hung like a horse."

I picked up the Sunday newspaper and brought it inside. I then remembered she had made a list of things for us to do around the house today. I located the list and to keep my mind occupied started on it. Light bulbs replaced, trash bin taken to the curb, roses trimmed, flower gardens weeded, fresh mulch put out, floor mopped, toilets scrubbed, bathtub cleaned and all the wooden surfaces dusted. Then there was the filter for the furnace needing to be replaced. I also needed to clean the pool area and pick up the yard. Our guests had been pretty good about using the trash cans I had set up, but there were some errant bottles, cans, plastic ware, and paper plates that hadn't been disposed of. The house and yard were actually in very good shape as I had spent all of Friday working on them in preparation of the party. Donna thought I had a bit of OCD in me as she considered what I did a bit overboard. She pointed out our guests didn't care. They just wanted to swim, drink, soak up some rays, eat good food, and socialize. I knew she was right, but appreciated how she allowed me to indulge my Inner Martha Stewart.

I finished up and decided to clean up. It was 1:30 and still no Donna. In the shower it took every ounce of willpower I possessed to not masturbate. I pictured Marvin fucking my wife in his shower. I didn't know if I could handle this new reality. Feeling refreshed and famished I headed to the kitchen. I didn't want to eat without Donna, but I had no idea when she was going to be home.

I made myself a BLT and had taken my second bite when I heard her car pull up. I felt this immediate rush of adrenaline hit me. My body shook. I didn't know if it was from excitement, fear, or a combination of both. I remember Donna's sister had a dog and how that dog's separation anxiety would go through the roof. He would literally lose control of his bladder if she didn't open the door fast enough. Even then she would have to hold him down so he wouldn't pee on her leg. I felt like I was that dog.

I heard the car door close and wondered if she would come in through the front door or the garage. I looked at the clock, quarter after two. I thought about going outside to meet her, but my feet were frozen to the floor. My heart was pounding. Five minutes later she walked through the front door.

She came into the kitchen. She was in a very good mood. She smiled, got on her tiptoes and gave me a quick kiss, "Nice job, Stevie. I was just looking around. I'm so glad you're a self starter. That sandwich looks delicious."

I asked her if she wanted the other half.

She said, "No, after my mom, sister, and I finished our hike, we went to that Mexican restaurant I've been wanting us to try."

I felt relieved and disappointed. She hadn't been with Marvin all morning, but her mom and sister. I had completely forgotten they were going on a nature walk. I'd guess it was something they discussed the day before. It wasn't on the calendar.

She really was upbeat and I thought so cute in her t shirt and yoga pants both of which were wet with her sweat.

"We were too sweaty to sit inside so we ate on the patio."

She looked at my sandwich, "Why don't you put that down and roll out the yoga mat?"

I immediately did as she asked.

She kicked off her shoes. I got on my knees.

"Pull my shorts off. Now my panties. I've been looking forward to this all day."

She pulled her t shirt and sports bra off and laid down on the yoga mat. She was on her stomach and her legs wide open.

I laid down between her legs and began kissing and licking my wife's salty, sweaty ass. After licking each buttock I made my to her crack. She was definitely not smelling fresh. Undeterred I began to kiss and lick my way down. I soon got to her puckered little butthole and began to lick, then probe it with my tongue.

She lay there. Every once in a while she would say hmmm. I lubed up my thumb using her vaginal juices and slid it up her ass. My intent was to loosen her sphincter which I did. I then pressed my mouth against her bottom and extended my tongue penetrating her backside.

She took in a deep breath, "That feels fucking amazing Stevie. Eat that asshole you nasty boy. I bet no one tosses a salad as good as you."

It took about ten minutes of French kissing her butthole before she started thrashing around. She was grinding against the mat and my face. My neck was aching, but I was determined to see it through. She shrieked, "Oh fuck," and came. I didn't stop, but slowed down my analingus.

I could feel her excitement dissipate and ceased licking her. I was breathing pretty damn hard and my neck was on fire. I rested my head on her ass.

"Well done, Stevie. Now I'm craving salad with our dinner."

I laughed.

She said, "Aren't you glad I introduced us to this?"

"I am."

We had started these ass worship sessions months earlier. It was around the same time she had instituted a lot of changes. She said I needed more structure, someone to take guidance from. She didn't want me to be like so many of the husbands we knew. She thought they were average. She wanted a husband exceptionally devoted to her.

I didn't know how serious she was, but I quickly found out she was damn serious. She put me on an allowance and a diet, decided what I would wear, took over the finances, had me deposit my paycheck into hers, close my bank account because she would give me money, made me responsible for interior and exterior upkeep of the house, the laundry to include, ironing, folding and putting away clothes, meal preparation, and vehicle maintenance. She also instituted discipline.

I am by nature a pleaser. I knew what she meant by average husbands, men who were a bit lazy, who needed to be nagged into action I didn't think I was one of them. I pointed out I did a lot around the house, cooked a lot of meals. She agreed, but said I could do more. She pointed out how I like challenges and she was giving me a challenge which would make our marriage stronger. She pointed out she worked longer hours than me and she didn't want to deal with the house, cooking, or even laundry on her off time. As for the finances her dad had been horrible with money so her Mom took over the finances. I pointed out I wasn't like her dad who had died before I met her. She agreed I wasn't, but I should understand her paranoia.

I agreed to it all. At first she behaved very much like a cock tease, rubbing against me, groping me, exposing herself to me, but almost never following through. Two weeks in and I was climbing the walls from being so sexually frustrated. It was then she introduced me to the woman superior position. Straddling my legs, she would masturbate me while we discussed what I had done right or where I had come up short.

There were times she stopped when I was seconds from climaxing and told me it was now her turn, but they were thankfully very few. Typically she would bring me to climax, then get off of, go to the bathroom, return with a warm wash cloth, and wipe up the cum I had just deposited all over my belly.

She would then return to doing what she had been doing or tell me to get dinner ready or to clean the car. I found myself really looking forward to these counseling sessions even when they didn't result in a happy ending.

We still had sex, but I soon found out only if she initiated it. I also found out she expected me to keep asking. She liked telling me no and she still enjoyed being pursued. The past year had been exciting. There was a new intensity to our marriage. I liked this strong side of her and I discovered I really liked submitting.

Like a lot of men I had imagined my wife having sex with other men. It was a turn on, but it wasn't something I seriously entertained, Besides, I thought, she would never go for it and if she did it was a huge risk. I knew women and men were wired differently, that many men and a few women are able to separate sex from love, but the majority of women were just the opposite. They needed the emotional connection with the physical.

The more she took charge of our marriage the deeper I submitted turned my occasional thoughts of sharing her to a full blown obsession of becoming her cuckold. It didn't help having the rabbit as an integral, part of our lovemaking. Even after I came in her she would have me pull the rabbit out of its drawer and use it on her. I seldom lasted very long, but with a finger on her clitoris I could usually bring her off and stave off my own climax. With the rabbit, Donna didn't need an orgasm with me during intercourse because she was guaranteed plenty with the rabbit. She would just implore me to fuck her, to not hold back, to leave her clitoris alone. Over time I came quicker and quicker which actually pleased her. She would praise me then tell me to get the rabbit.

Sharing her sexually implied some form of equality, but being her cuckold meant I possessed damn few if any rights. I grew to believe she deserved better intercourse and my manhood was unworthy. I felt bad about being inferior to the point I deserved to have the entire responsibility of the house put on my shoulders, to hand over my paycheck to her, to be put on an allowance, to be turned down when I initiated sex, and to have my climaxes rationed. It all made sense to a man yearning to be a cuckold.

Thinking about being a cuckold took me to the Internet where I would read stories about cuckolds, watch videos of husbands being cuckolded by their wives, and chat with actual cuckolds and their wives. I discovered the cuckolds were happy because of the humiliation and the denial. It was worth it knowing their wives were so sexually satisfied. The women didn't talk about these men as if their only draw was a big cock, but referred to them as their boyfriends or lovers. They felt a deep emotional commitment to these men, strong enough I discovered for them to want to have his baby.

Donna had more than once said her biological clock was ticking. She had gone off of birth control the past year so I figured it was just a matter of time before we conceived. What I learned is it wasn't so easy. When Donna was at her most fertile she wanted lots of oral sex from me and the rabbit. She didn't say she didn't want me to have intercourse with her, but she seemed to time her woman superior position and counsel me as she slowly masturbated me. During these lovemaking sessions she would point out just how fertile she was. She liked to reach inside her vagina and show me just how stringy and thick her vaginal mucosa were. She knew she smelled and tasted different when she was fertile and would ask me as I ate her if I could tell.

Her behavior made my cuckold urges even stronger. I began to imagine not just being her cuckold, but another man impregnating her. The imaginary man was now real and he was not anyone I had imagined.

Like her mom and sister, the one man I didn't picture her fucking was Marvin. I pictured him a sour, bossy, unattractive, taskmaster. She never really discussed him except to say he was a workaholic who expected a lot out of his employees. As his personal secretary he expected her to be there until he went home. She made great money and her bonuses were quite big. She had worked for him for nearly three years, but only in the past year had she moved to the position of personal secretary.

Marvin was anything but unattractive. Only five foot seven he was shorter than me by a foot. While I had a runner's build he had broad shoulders, a muscular chest, back, and arms. He had a small waist, a visible six pack, muscular thighs and ass that were out of proportion to his upper body. He reminded me of a running back. He was dark skinnned, had straight white teeth, brown eyes, and a warm smile. He was in anyone's book considered handsome. His hair was short and flecked with grey. He was a good conversationalist, self deprecating, easy to get along with. In spite of being decades older than us he behaved like he was our age. He was a former fighter pilot who didn't across as cocky and in his second career the CFO for a big corporation. It was no surprise Donna had fallen for him. Hell, if I had been a woman I would have fallen for him.

I took my head from between her legs and rested it on her butt. I thought she really had a nice ass. I thought this was as good a time as any to start a dialogue.

"Donna, would this be a good time to talk?"

I could feel her body tensing.

"Steve, that depends on what you want to talk about."

"I want to talk about us, to pick up where we left off last night."

She exhaled quite loudly. It didn't sound like she was keen to talk. I started to say it could wait, but she said, "Move your head so I can get up. I need to pee. This is as good a time as any. I just don't want you wigging out on me. I'm in too good a mood."

"I promise I won't," feeling very chastised. Part of me thought she had a lot of nerve to be the one calling the shots, but an even bigger part liked her bossiness. This was I reminded myself what Imhad been dying to have happen for almost a year. My fantasy had gotten exponentially stronger and more consuming.

Our marriage had been transforming for nearly a year. The roles we had were now completely flip flopped. Yesterday, the transformation took a huge leap forward. We were steps away from our desires becoming real.

She got up, went to the bathroom, and returned. She laid back down on the yoga mat, but this time on her back. She opened her legs.

"Come here. Not on top of me Stevie. Your head between my legs. Smell me. I'm wet. I didn't wipe. That's pee you're smelling. That's it lick me dry. Start with my thighs. Go slow. This is so fucking kinky Stevie. I love it. Just lick, but stay away from my clitoris."

She continued, "So you want to pick up where we left off last night. It wasn't a set up. We just let nature takes it course. I'm a dominant woman, Marvin an even more dominant man, and you have a submissive streak in you as wide as the Mississippi. From day one there was an attraction between Marvin and I. I was constantly checking him out and noticed he was doing the same. It was flattering. When he was around me I would get so nervous. I knew I had a crush on him, but I reminded myself I was married and he was my boss and so much older, wealthier, and more powerful than us. We lived in two different worlds. He hobnobbed with a different class than us."

"Stevie your tongue feels so good. I'm going to have you lick me dry every time I pee. You'd like that wouldn't you? Anyway, after two years I moved up from being secretary to Mr. Jones who was a sweet old man to being Marvin's, the CFO for our company. I got a huge pay raise, monthly bonuses, and best of all, got to be around him all day."

"It started out innocent enough. Marvin works long hours and as his secretary I was expected to be there until he left. He suggested we take a break. He ordered dinner to be delivered. It was Chinese food. We were at a table in his office seated across from each other, the last two people in the building besides security and the cleaning staff. I just looked at him and thought how handsome he is, how kissable his lips are. He snapped me out of my daydream and began asking innocent enough questions. He said we should get to know each other better as we would be spending a lot of time together. He said he hoped the extra hours I was putting in wouldn't cause problems at home. I assured him they wouldn't, that my husband knew my career was important to me. Besides, the extra money would go towards the day we started a family."

"Marvin said, 'So you are thinking about having a baby? How many kids do you want?'"

"I told him we are and I would love to have four, two boys and two girls, two years apart. He laughed and said I had obviously thought about this a lot. He asked if I intended to keep working. I told him I did. I said my husband would make a great stay at home dad. We could live off my paycheck. He then told me about himself. Football player in high school and college, Tomcat pilot, married and divorced a long time ago, no kids. Said he was two Type A for most women and work came before a lot of things. I told him I felt the same way about work and said I had a bit of Type A in me. He said judging from y interactions with others and my phone calls to you he thought I did too. He assured me it wasn't bad. In fact he thought it was very good because that's what he needed in a secretary."

"Anyway, we began to dine together more frequently. And I felt my crush on him growing and sensed it was mutual. It made me feel good to have someone like him be attracted to me. I didn't really think of acting on it and would never make the first move because what would happen if I had completely misread him? I'd lose my job. It would be so awkward that even if I didn't I'd have to quit."

I took a break from licking her to ask, "What made you go from boss and subordinate to boyfriend and girlfriend?"

She clearly liked how I referred to them as boyfriend and girlfriend. It showed her I accepted their relationship.

She felt even more comfortable talking about them. She laughed and said, "Get back to licking Stevie. Well, for starters we quit talking about work when we had dinner and we started talking about relationships and sex. He asked me if I thought he was attractive. I paused before answering because I wanted to tell him the truth, but I also didn't want to give him the wrong impression. I reminded myself I was a happily married woman, but I also couldn't deny my attraction to Marvin both physically and emotionally. I had imagined what it would be like to kiss him or to be on a date with him, but I really hadn't thought about sex."

"I decided I would tell him the truth. I told him if I wasn't happily married I could easily see myself dating him. He asked if he was too old and I said, 'Heavens, no. You're in better shape than most men half your age.' He then told me I was a very fine looking woman. I reminded him of someone he once dated. We looked alike, same long brown hair, blue eyes, and curves. I asked what happened. He said he moved away. He then laughed. I asked what was so funny. He made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone. I told him I swear I wouldn't tell anyone, not even my husband. He thought about it for a minute, 'I left her with a bun in the oven.'

Miguel59
Miguel59
573 Followers
12