Seduced Pt. 05

Story Info
Donna and Steve discuss raising a family with Marvin.
1.4k words
3.45
17.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers

Sipping on my beer, Donna asleep in our bed, I thought about the past twenty four hours, the past year, and our future.

She and Marvin had guided me down this path. Most people would have been angry at their manipulation and duplicity, but I felt just the opposite. I don't know if I would have so eagerly embraced being in a wife led marriage, becoming a sexually submissive husband, and an enthusiastic cuckold would have happened without the deceit.

She fell for Marvin a long time ago. Older and wiser he figured it out before she did. He steered her down the road she wanted to take. He provided her a mechanism, the wife led marriage, to make it work. Once I began submitting she viewed me differently. With Marvin's encouragement she began to see how far she could push me. Just how much would I take? She discovered it was a lot.

While she was figuring out how far she could push me Marvin was figuring out how far he could push her. As dominant as she was with me she was the opposite with Marvin. I still couldn't believe how submissive she was around him because it was really not in her nature. Her mom was a strong woman. She had a reputation as being a controlling girlfriend. I had friends who opened up when we were drinking and Donna and I were getting serious describe her as a shrew, bossy, bitchy, pants wearing, and me as too nice, too accommodating, too pussy whipped. They admitted she was hot, but thought she was a bit intense.

I saw her differently. I appreciated her frankness. She didn't propose to me, but she told me it was time for me to put a ring on her finger. She made a lot of our decisions prior to marriage and continued to do so after marriage. More than once she said she preferred men like me who weren't controlling or overly aggressive.

I now know she was lying to me and herself when she said it. Sexually and emotionally to some extent, she was attracted to Alpha males; she just didn't want to be married to them. I had no idea sitting on the patio enjoying my beer if our marriage would last, but thought there was a good chance it would. She had spent a lot of time molding me into the compliant, submissive, cuckold husband when she could have easily had her affair, fallen in love with Marvin and run off so she could be with him.

She hadn't done that and Marvin hadn't indicated it was something he wanted. He was turned on by the power he had. He wanted to leave his mark on our marriage, but he wasn't angling to end it. He had shown great restraint because he could have been fucking Donna, but chose not to until he was certain I was on board. Donna's stated desire to have his children, but me raise them, was a powerful aphrodisiac. I imagined his cock inflating as he thought about planting his seed in Donna's womb, not just once, but for years. I pictured my wife on her knees worshiping Marvin's cock, deep throating him, his cock emptying its contents down her throat as she eagerly swallowed.

Soon he'd be giving her powerful orgasms as he pumped the interior of her vagina with his potent sperm. I adjusted my shorts as my penis got hard. I pictured her on her back, him on top, him slowly fucking her, the two of them exchanging long open mouth kisses with lots of tongue, she telling him how good his cock feels, how much she loves him. Afterwards coming back to me where I lick her clean of his cum. I imagine my own climaxes, but they don't involve intercourse. Handjobs, rubbing myself against her thigh or bottom, humping the bed as I eat her.

I never noticed Donna had joined me until I felt her warm breath on my ear as she whispered, "Imagining Marvin fucking me while you rub yourself?" I jerked my hand away.

"Don't stop Cuckie. Take it out. No one will see. Tell me what you see in your head."

I looked around, pulled my shorts down and masturbated while I shared with her my thoughts. She knelt in front of me and watched. I aimed my penis towards her face. She told me she liked what I was saying, liked how it excited me, told me to let her know when I was about to cum. I did. She leaned forward and took the head of my penis into her mouth. I masturbated ejaculating into her mouth. She didn't swallow, but swirled my cum around coating the interior of her. She got up, straddled my lap, and kissed me.

"Can you taste your cum?"

"I can."

"Good. You'll be tasting lots of cum from now on. What you shared with me was beautiful and hot."

We kissed some more. I hugged her. She had her head on my shoulder when she said, "I'm sorry for all the lies I told you this past year. I believed if I wanted this to happen I couldn't tell you the truth, at least not as first. Do you forgive me?"

I told her, "Of course. I don't think we'd be here if you had been honest. It's all good."

She lifted her head up, kissed me ever so softly on the lips and said, "I'm so relieved. It would break my heart to lose you or worse have you fall out of love with me."

"Don't worry. I won't."

"Not even when my belly is swollen with his baby or the looks we get after the baby is born?"

"I'll love you even more. I'll be so turned on all the time thinking about how you got pregnant I won't have time to have any negative thoughts. As for people's comments we will find a newer more accepting circle of friends. We'll just have to love our kids harder. I won't be their father, but I will be their daddy."

"Where does that leave Marvin?" She asked.

I looked at her, "That's up to you and Marvin."

She said, "I'm going to want him around. We'll get the kids and our friends accepting of the idea mommy has a boyfriend. We're going to have so much fun."

I noticed Donna hadn't mentioned her family's reaction. I had no living relatives, "Donna, what about your mom and sister? Do they know you want children with Marvin?"

She answered, "They'll know when I tell them and they'll be supportive. My mom hasn't dated since dad passed. After seeing how happy I am with Marvin, I think Mom is ready to start playing the field. Maybe she will get lucky and find two men. As for my sister she told me she is going to see if there is a matchmaker out there who could find her two men."

After yesterday and the conversation she had with them today I wasn't shocked. Donna's mom was a cuckoldress and her dad a cuck. When did they figure out? What was their reaction? I would ask later, but right then I had a couple more pressing ones.

"I know you will be spending most of your time together at his place, but would you two use our bed, especially when you are trying to conceive. And when you go on dates with him, would you let me help you get ready?"

She was grinning when she replied, "Of course. Does he and I making a baby in our bed turn you on that much?"

I nodded yes and answered, "You have no idea. I can stay in the guest bedroom or even stay out of the house while he's here if you want privacy."

She said, "sweet, silly, Cuckie, knowing Marvin And having heard his stories he's going to insist you take a much more active role. He'll want you in the same room. Don't be surprised he insist you guide his cock into me. He told me there were several times he had the husband lick his cock clean after he fucked his wife or even get him hard. Does that turn you on?"

I answered it did. She said it turned her on also. She was really looking forward to watching me handle Marvin's manhood. As for helping her get ready for her dates she said she wouldn't have it any other way.

We were for the moment talked out. She got off my lap and told me to get grilling as she was hungry. She also said, "Just because i have a boyfriend now doesn't mean I expect anything less than total devotion from you. If you get out of line your ass and your balls will pay dearly."

Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers