Seducing a Hot Mom

Story Info
Getting into the panties of a hot mom.
1.7k words
3.65
142.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Vern and this is a true story about how I got into the panties of a hot mom.

I was hanging out in one of our local bars one night with a few friends when these two MLIFs walked in. They were about 40 years old and they were both attractive. The bar was crowded and pretty noisy but we managed to get them to come over to our table and sit with us.

We bought a couple drinks and they wanted to dance. They were both very friendly and seemed to enjoy the attention. We were dancing, drinking and having a lot of fun but we were not sure if they were on the make.

Their names were Joan and Diane. They told us they were both married and were taking night classes at the local college and just decided to stop off for a drink on their way home.

After a while my friend Bob asked everyone to come over to his apartment for breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised when the two women agreed to come along. After we got to the apartment we all got together in the kitchen eating, drinking and talking.

I was after Diane and kept trying to get her off by myself.' I finally cornered her for a few minutes and suggested we go into the bedroom where it was quiet and we could talk. She said OK so we went in and sat on the bed.

I started trying to put my arm around her but she resisted at first but then gave in and we started necking a little. I kept trying to kiss her and feel her boobs and after a little while she seemed to be ok with that as well.

I was also trying to get her to lay down and to get in her panties. She had two or three drinks by that time and was feeling pretty good but she was not willing to go that far with a stranger.

She kept saying she had to go home. After a while she got up and got ready to leave. It was getting pretty late and she was worried about what her husband was going say when she got home.

I thought she was hot and let her know that I wanted to see her again. I tried to get her phone number, she refused but said maybe we could meet again some time at the bar

Later, found out that Bob had made out with Joan while Diane and I were in the bedroom. So I thought my chances might be pretty good if I could get her alone with a few drinks again.

A couple weeks later I ran into Joan at the bar again and asked her about Diane. I asked her if she could set up another get together. Joan called Diane and arranged to meet with her at the bar a couple of days later. I was able to join them for a drink and then we all went for coffee at a local coffee shop.

We got a little better acquainted, but I didn't have a chance to be alone with Diane so we just had coffee, talked and went home

A little later I got Joan to arrange another meeting with Diane at the bar. This time we were a little more friendly and I thought Diane was interested and maybe there was a chance to get her alone again.

After a couple of drinks every one was feeling good and Joan persuaded Diane and I to go to Bob's apartment again with her. That really gave me a chance to work on Diane since I knew Joan would be off screwing Bob and I would have Diane to myself. She hesitated at first and then decided to go. I think Diane knew that we would end up alone together and that I would try to fuck her. When we got to the apartment we all got together for a few minutes and then Joan and Bob disappeared into the bedroom. That left me alone with Diane on the couch. We had been drinking and we got very friendly in a hurry and started to make out.

We were kissing and touching and I slowlyI managed to get my hand down into her panties. I was feeling her pussy and she opened her legs a little so I slipped my finger into her pussy and massaged her clit. She was wet.

For me, that was a green light and after a couple of minutes I told her I had to go to the bathroom. When I got in the bathroom I pulled out a condom and put it on. I walked back out with my hard cock hanging out.

She saw my cock but before she could say anything, I pulled her legs around on the couch and started to pull her pants off.

I think she was shocked but still didn't say anything and was cooperating, so then I pulled down her panties and spread her legs. She was totally surprised but willing and started to help me get my cock into her pussy.

As I pushed all the way in, she said I was too big and had to pull back. And then we started fucking. She was softly pushing back because of my size but I was like a kid again and really could not wait for her to come.

I just unloaded into her pussy. It was terrific. I know she was disappointed that she didn't get to come. She seemed to enjoy the fucking as we kissed and hugged after I pulled out.

When we settled down, Diane told me she had 4 kids and the youngest was only 4 years old. She also told me that her husband had been dating other women and she was in the mood for a little pay back.

I know the booze was also a big help in getting in to her pussy. I told Diane that she was beautiful and that I really wanted to see her again. This time she gave me her phone number but told me when to call and when not to call.

After that first time I was pretty sure there would be more fun ahead.

A few days later I called Diane and asked her to join me for lunch. After that first fuck, I was hoping she would be willing to have sex again but I didn't say anything on the phone.

We met for lunch and talked about ourselves and when we finished I told her I would like to take her to the motel across the street. She must have suspected my real motive before she came and agreed to go right away.

When we got to our room, I opened a bottle of wine and we sat on the bed drinking wine and smoking. Eventually, I got up took her glass and kissed her and we started to undress.

We sat naked on the side of the bed for a while kissing and feeling each other. Then we laid down on the bed, I felt her boobs and then slid my hand down to her pussy.

She spread her legs as I pushed my fingers in and massaged her clit. She was wet and hot and she reached over and felt my cock. She told me that I didn't need a condom since she was not at risk to get pregnant .

When I got a full erection I rolled over and started to push my cock into her pussy. She pushed back and warned me not to go too far in. As we started slowly fucking, everything seemed perfect.

I was taking it slow and easy this time to give Diane a chance to get her motor running. After a few minutes Diane started pushing back a little harder and then even harder. She started quietly moaning and I knew she was ready to cum and she was not worrying about my cock going in too far.

She became more vocal as she had her first orgasm with me and it felt great. Pretty soon I was ready to cum and Diane again started to push back harder, moaning a little louder as she came a second time. I pumped my cum into her pussy at the same time.

This was so much better than the first time that we both really enjoyed it. She was a great fuck.

After we relaxed a bit we had another glass of wine and a cigarette and talked about a lot of things. We seemed to have made a connection that was a little more that just sex.

I really wanted to keep this going as long as possible. I loved this women who was so sexy she came twice with me that day.

We continued this relationship for a couple of more months. She was always ready when I called and we spent some wonderful hours together.

After a few weeks I told Diane how much I cared for her and that I would like to spend more time with her. But Diane was cool to my suggestion, I don't think she had the same affection for me that I had for her.

I knew she must like me a lot to keep the relationship going long. But, she was also still strongly committed to her family.

A few weeks later my wife found out that I was having an affair and she hit the roof. She threatened to leave me if I did not break it off immediately. I had no choice since I could not afford a divorce.

I called Diane and told her that I could not see her again. She didn't give me a chance to explain, she just said ok and good by. I was surprised and disappointed at her response.

I think she must have been disappointed too but maybe also relieved that she no longer had any obligation to me. I am several years older than Diane and not the best looking guy around. I always wondered how I was lucky enough to get into her panties the first time.

I was very aggressive with her and she seemed to like that. I also think she was lonesome and needed to prove to herself that she was still an attractive women. If so, I am happy to have been at the right place at the right time with the perseverance to make us both a little happier.