Seducing Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's made me think," she started, "and that's supposed to be a good thing."

"So, what were you thinking about?"

"A lot of things I wasn't supposed to think about," she replied, "my dad's obsession with gays is really quite frightening. I've got friends who aren't gay and they don't troll gay websites."

"People tend to react that way when they're faced with something they can't deal with," I replied a moment later.

"Yeah, you said that the other night too," she sipped her coffee, "that's what I've been thinking about, I have felt this way for a while but I couldn't tell anyone."

"And now you're sitting with a lesbian," I poked her in the back playfully.

"Yeah," she leaned forward to look at a magazine on the table, "who knows what could happen?"

"Tell me something," I replied a moment later.

"I noticed your posts, the anti-gay ones, they were posted on a Sunday and your dad was posting the same ones on the same day, did he?" I left the rest unfinished.

"He used to get me to share his posts," she glanced over her shoulder, "but then I moved into this house with two non Christian women and took control of my own Facebook."

"What's brought this on?"

"It's been brewing for a while," she replied, "but just lately it's become much stronger, it's like I'm living in another person's body. My head tells me this isn't right but my heart tells me that I'm just living a lie," she glanced over her shoulder.

"The funny thing is, I wasn't like this when I was at high school, well no more than any other girl I guess, but when I graduated from high school, dad started showing me pictures of lesbians kissing and other stuff. He did it to try and turn me off or shock me and at first I was embarrassed but then it started having the opposite effect, I actually liked looking at the pictures."

"Does your dad look at pictures of guys together?"

"All the time," she shrugged, "he calls it research."

"He might be turned on as well, it happens like that too."

"That might be possible," she leaned on her palms and arched her back.

I rubbed her back gently. The gesture was platonic at first but I found she was pushing back against me as I went higher. I reached her collar and slid my fingers through her hair to touch the back of her neck. She reacted then and shivered, which wasn't the reaction I was expecting at all. I tickled her neck a little more and then eased my hand down her back and when I reached her bra strap, I traced along the edge of it, an obviously sexual move. She pushed back a little harder against my hand as I slid down to the small of her back and then up under her jumper. The blouse was one of those slippery polyester kinds and I traced small circles on her back.

She leaned forward a few moments later, so that she was almost doubled over. It meant I could get to every part of her back and I wasn't backward at coming forward. My hand moved up and down her back, tracing small circles and scratching lightly, I got to her bra strap and moved my hand back and forth along it, suggestively. Her breathing became a little shallower but she still remained where she was, not making any moves towards me but letting me do what I wanted.

But how far could I go?

A few minutes later I adjusted my position so that my thigh rested against her thigh and began to use both hands for my sensual massage and by this time it had become sexual, more out of habit I guess. This meant the jumper rode higher up her back but was stopped from going all the way up by her breasts. I worked slowly and methodically, making a few passes on her back before flicking the jumper over her breasts.

Anita exhaled and I stopped but then she put her hand on my thigh and held it firmly, it was all the encouragement I needed to push the jumper all the way up to her neck. I made another single pass down her back and then moved up to the jumper and pulled it over her head. Anita straightened up and I put my hand on her belly and pushed her back against the couch and adjusted my position so that I was facing the back of the couch but at an angle to her. Anita's face was flushed and her hair was slightly ruffled, she swallowed as I reached out and flicked at her hair.

"Do you want to go further?"

"I," she bit her lip, "I don't know, maybe."

"Whatever," I grinned, "how's about we just do this for a bit?"

Her 'okay' sounded a moment or two later as I stroked her face with the back of my hand, moving up through her hair and back down and around her chin to the other side. Her eyes softened as she put both hands around my wrist and at first she had a firm grip but as I kept going, the strength went out of her hands and she let them fall to her lap.

This had been going on for nearly five minutes with no words spoken and I finally deviated from my passage around her face to the second button on her blouse. I tugged on it gently and pretended I was going to undo it, I was watching her eyes, trying to detect any hesitation because at this point anything was possible. I left the button and continued on down her front, fingering each of the four buttons. She followed me with her eyes as I reached her belly and pulled gently at the blouse. I felt slight resistance because the skirt was so tight but then a button popped out from the skirt, she started at that and I continued back up to the second button.

That started another few minutes of just stroking her front, I would reach the shallow vee and make a pass back and forth behind the collar before heading south again. It occurred to me then that she was waiting for me to initiate the next move and after a few minutes I deviated on my upwards pass to her left breast. I felt the coarseness of the bra cup and the weight of her breast and then she put her hand against mine and held it there firmly.

Our eyes met and she leaned forward and upwards. Our lips came closer together until they were almost touching and then she brushed her lips against mine in a teasing kiss. It almost felt playful and innocent but there was passion behind the kiss. Anita broke free a moment later and letting go of my hand, put her hand against my right breast and slowly massaged it as she kissed me again. This was a longer kiss and definitely sexual in nature because her mouth parted and she forced my mouth open as well. I brought my left hand around to the back of her head and held her against me while I worked her mouth. It was one of those long, lingering kisses that leaves you wanting more and I knew I was skating dangerously close to the edge.

My breathing was becoming shallower as we finally parted and Anita moved her palm down to my front, resting it against bare skin. She proceeded to kiss my throat with soft, tender kisses as she tried moving her hand up and down from collar down to the third button. I was still massaging her breast and it was definitely having an impact because she whimpered and undid the third button on my shirt. The material shifted to accommodate her hand and she moved it upwards to my shoulder and continued kissing my throat and what she could find of my shoulder. It was only then I exhaled loudly and Anita pulled back and looked up at me.

"Something wrong?"

"No," I swallowed, "I wasn't expecting this."

"Neither was I," Anita replied, "I came here intending to tell you no but here we are."

"Kissing," I replied.

"Yeah," she managed a sly grin, "who would have thought?"

"You want to stay here or go to bed?"

Anita looked past me, thinking for a moment.

"The bed's bigger, we can't be disturbed and I have the vibrator," I spoke up.

"A vibrator," she bit her lip, "I've never used one of those."

"So this will be your first time?"

"First time for, for everything," Anita stroked my face, "at least I can't get pregnant."

I rose from the couch, taking her with me and we kissed again, I felt her hunger moving into me as we moved away from the couch and kept our lips in contact. We got closer to the door leading to the long hallway, my bedroom is the one just across the hallway. Anita bumped into the door and I turned the handle as I explored her mouth with another long, passionate kiss. The door clicked open and we were moving inside, it was only then that she took two steps backwards and looked over her shoulder at the bed. Thankfully I'd made it that morning. I kicked off my shoes and squatted before her to unzip her boots. Anita kept her hands in contact with the top of my head as I removed the boots and rose.

My hands brought the skirt with me, up past her knees to her upper thighs. I kissed her again, pushing hard against her as I walked her backwards to the bed. Anita hit the bed and grabbing her thighs firmly, I lifted and dropped her onto the bed. She gasped as she bounced on the bed and I grinned as I unbuckled my belt and slipped it through the belt loops.

Anita moved further onto the bed and propped on her elbows as I undid my cuff buttons and knelt on the bed. A moment or two later I moved past her on all fours and came at her from the other side. I had one hand resting lightly on her belly and the other on the bed. She parted her mouth as I kissed her again and this time I slid my fingers down her belly to her genitals. Anita winced as I gently rubbed her, trying to push against my hand.

I plopped down beside her and rested my head on my palm as I continued to manipulate her genitals through the skirt and panties. Anita closed her eyes and ever so slowly her legs began to part as I dragged my fingers over her genitals. She brought her knees up and closed her legs slightly to try and trap my hand or increase the pressure. I moved my hand up her leg and brought her skirt down her thighs. She wasn't wearing stockings and her legs felt smooth to the touch. She looked helpless just lying there as my hand got closer and closer to her panties and then she bucked and groaned as I found her perineum and tickled it. I could feel her wetness through the silk panties and drew my finger between her lips.

Anita whimpered beneath me as I kissed her throat with soft, gentle kisses. She looked to one side, which gave me more to play with and then I was moving around to put myself between her legs. The skirt was pushed down further and now I could use both hands to stimulate her genitals. I found her lips and bending my fingers, used the knuckles to keep up a steady rhythm whilst tickling her perineum at the same time. It was certainly having an affect because she propped on her elbows and stared wildly at me, her breathing was ragged and she was trying to push against me but having little success. All the pressure was coming from my side. I slipped a hand beneath her panties and went down over her moist labia to the opening, Anita bit her lip as I stimulated the opening and then slowly slid a digit inside.

"Oh," she moaned, "it hurts."

"Sorry," I withdrew, "looks like we'll have to do some more work."

I planted my hands on either side of her and leaning forward, kissed her slowly and passionately, we parted not long after and I lavished her with soft, teasing kisses, I was pressed hard against her, she still had her legs bent but now they pressed hard against me.

I arched my back and pushed my genitals against hers and while my aim was a little off, the gentle rocking motion brought her to life. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me down, I went with her and kept rocking myself back and forth. Anita was arching her back, as if to stimulate sex with a man but found no penis.

A few minutes later Anita brought her hand around and she undid the button on my trousers and folded the flap back and unhooked the metal hook. She paused with her finger on the zipper and then slowly unzipped me, I raised myself upwards as the fly parted to reveal my panties. Her eyes shifted to take in the red g-string and then she slid her hand down over my genitals. Anita seemed almost transfixed as if not sure of what to do next but then instinct took over and she began rubbing my genitals through the g-string. I arched my back and closing my eyes, exhaled and made it clear that I liked what she was doing. Admittedly she was new at this but that was also a turn on for me, and it was giving her courage to take the next step.

Anita moved her hands up under my shirt to my breasts and pushed them upwards. I moved in a little more to make it easier for her and began to undo the rest of my shirt. It parted soon after to reveal my red bra and she managed a smile.

"The lady in red."

"Yeah, nothing like matching lingerie, when I can be bothered."

I pulled the trousers over my hips and down my thighs. It took some time to pull them off though and then I was wearing just a bra and panties. I looked down at her and she rested her hands on my thighs as I undid the belt and pulled it through the belt loops. The belt hit the floor with a soft plop and I undid the button at the side of her skirt, the zipper slid all the way down and I moved my hand under the waistband to the other side, flicking the blouse out at the same time.

Our lips met again in a tender kiss and then I undid her second button to deepen the vee and kissed her bare skin. Another button came loose and now I could get my hands up to her shoulders, my hips were jammed against her, trapping her and I descended on her throat and shoulders as I undid the fourth button and felt the cup of her bra. My mouth moved down her front, I flicked my tongue over her skin, teasing the nerve endings. Anita's breathing was becoming ragged and forced as I kept up my remorseless attack. My hair slid over her skin as I undid a fifth button and finally pulled the blouse over her white lace bra.

"You look beautiful," I breathed.

"Thank you, ma'am," she grinned, "but what are you going to do with me now?"

"Hmm, decisions, decisions."

I undid her belt and the button at the side of her skirt, I hesitated for a brief moment before unzipping her skirt. The waistband sagged and I flicked the rest of the blouse out of the waistband and undid the last two buttons. Her eyes softened as the blouse was spread out over the bed and then I grabbed her wrists and pinning them on the bed, smothered her with kisses. Anita giggled as I went down further. I got to her belly button and my tongue danced over it as I released her wrists. I was vaguely aware she was undoing her cuff buttons as I dragged the skirt over her hips and moved backwards, taking the skirt with me. I finally got it off at about the same time as Anita managed to sit up and remove her blouse.

I moved forward and straddled her while my mouth descended on her shoulders with soft, sensual bites, I undid her bra strap but because we were pressed up against each other the bra didn't fall away. I caressed her back with gentle, sweeping movements and then I undid my own bra and pushed her down onto the bed. Her bra fell away to reveal smallish breasts with pert, upturned nipples. I went down on her, flicking my tongue over her nipples and feeling them harden as I drew them up into my mouth and sucked them, and then I was moving, over her belly to her panties. There was some hesitation as I removed her panties to reveal the patch of hair between her legs, I looked at her and managed a slight grin.

"This may feel a little weird."

My tongue slicked over her moist lips and she whimpered softly as I reached her perineum and then moved back up, it was something I did several times in a row, taking longer with each pass and then I began to knuckle her, teasing her moist opening with a knuckle. Anita moved beneath me, I felt her hands on my head as I worked on her and finally I uncurled my finger and pushed a digit inside her moist passage. She bucked beneath me but I held it still and kept licking her, she was getting wetter by the minute, even her thighs were covered in a thin film of sweat. Another digit went in and I went to work on her clitoris, circling the hood with my tongue and pressing against the hood. That seemed to drive her wild and I chanced another digit. I had gone as far as I could and now began to slide in and out, dragging my finger in a come hither motion to stimulate the front of her vaginal passage.

Her sighs became deeper and more guttural, she instinctively spread her legs wider as I kept sliding my finger in and out of her passage. Anita moved up and down as I kept working, her cries became more intense, like that of a wounded animal although I wasn't hurting her. A second finger made it inside and began to stretch her as I kept licking her and when the clitoral hood slid back I danced my tongue over the delicate organ as I increased the rhythm. Anita writhed beneath me, as if trying to get away but when I glanced up briefly I saw she had gripped the uprights of the bedhead and was using them for support as she pushed harder against me. Beads of sweat stood out on her forehead and she was panting heavily. I returned to the task at hand, finger fucking her to orgasm and after another few minutes her cries became harsher and then she swore.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck me, oh, oh," she tightened around me as the orgasm took her away.

When she came to I had finished and was extricating my fingers, she had a delicious smile on her face as she stroked my face.

"What was that?"

"I think that was an orgasm," I sucked my finger.

"Is that how it happens with guys?"

"Kind of, I think. I've never been with a guy so I wouldn't know. I've seen lots of cocks because I'm a nurse but I've never seen one inside me, but I do like the vibrator."

"Hmm," she kept stroking me, "that could be interesting."

"You asked for it," I sat up and opened a drawer of the bedside cabinet, "voilà," I held it up.

"That's supposed to fit inside you?"

"We stretch," I started lubing it up, "your passage can stretch to accommodate a baby. Now if men had to go through childbirth every family would be a single parent family or the human race would have died out."

I flopped onto my back and handed her the vibrator.

"Take me to heaven."

"Tell me if I do something wrong."

As it turned out, there was no need for instruction but it is shaped like a cock, and although she didn't go down on me that first night I wasn't caring at all, it's not an absolute for me. Some women like going down on you, others don't and of course once a month it depends on your partner. Suffice it to say, I came hard and then it was her turn again and she loved that vibrator twisting and turning inside her again and again. Her second orgasm lasted much longer, I actually thought she'd passed out until her eyelids flashed open.

"I have to get one of these things."

"We'll take a trip down the sex shop," I promised her.

"Speaking of which," she looked down at herself, "I'm not going to make it to my bible study tonight and if I could, there's no way I could concentrate."

Nothing more was said about it that night, but as we curled up on the couch I knew Pandora's box had been well and truly opened. Alicia didn't need to be told what had happened, the fact that Anita was lying between my legs told her everything.

"Well I guess we'll need to make room for one more," was her only comment.

It was the elephant in the room. I've never been one to force people to come out, it's a personal thing and some people want to stay inside their closets and I must confess that you can get up to all kinds of things inside a closet. But the die had been cast and although I didn't see her for two days, she kept texting me with cute little texts and pictures.

They say that on the third day, Jesus rose again and on that third day, Anita followed suit, rising from her bed to go home and tell her parents and siblings that she was coming out. It ignited a shit storm of monumental proportions. Her father was furious for now his daughter had shamed him. In the end she came to live with us in Canterbury and while it took a month or so to settle down into some form of normality I feel as if she and I have stepped over a threshold. We're now a couple, I don't go out on the tear picking up women and she's still working at the solicitor's office but wants to do her law degree soon. It's what she's always wanted and who am I to argue?