Seducing Anya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
491 Followers

That wasn't Anya's only revelation, however. It took a little more pressing, but Valerie finally got her to confess to her feelings for Cal. It turned out she'd had an intense crush on her big handsome brother since she was little. She'd kept expecting to grow out of it, but it had just got stronger as the years went by. Cal was the kindest, most supportive, most protective older brother Anya could have hoped for, and she knew he loved her very much - she just wished it was in the same way that she loved him. She told Valerie how she had masturbated to fantasies of him, and how she'd been consumed by silent jealousy every time he brought a new girl home. Because she was so tall, Anya had always felt insecure and unattractive around the boys in her country hometown. Even so, plenty of guys had made lustful advances towards her, some of them very persistently. None of them had been able to distract her from her obsession with Cal.

When Anya finally did become sexually active, she'd gravitated towards tall, muscular, dark-haired men, typically several years older than her - in other words, men who looked like her brother. The fact that so many of those men had turned out to be abusive had only deepened her longing for Cal. Her elegant cheeks wet with tears, she admitted to Valerie that she'd cried out Cal's name during sex numerous times, dreaming that the cocks thrusting into her belonged to him.

Lying naked and entwined with Anya, Valerie kissed her cheek and told her amiably, "Well, if it had really been his cock, you'd have known it. You'd be so sore the next day."

"Is he really that big?" Anya said, smiling through her tears.

"It's like a tree trunk. It took me ages to get used to him. But it's worth it, he's such a good fuck."

"You do love him, don't you?" Anya asked shyly as she wiped away her tears. "I know we did this. We fucked. But he loves you, and you still love him. Don't you?"

Valerie hesitated. "I...I do," she said. "I do. He's wonderful. But I love you too, Anni. I think I want both of you."

"You've had me now, though." Anya sounded despondent, her eyes downcast. "You're so pretty, you could have anyone you want."

"I don't just mean for sex, honey. Though definitely for that too," she added, kissing Anya's soft sweet lips once again. "I want you both in my life. Especially you." She gently stroked a strand of hair away from Anya's face. "You're beautiful, and sweet, and kind" - she punctuated her words with tiny kisses on Anya's lips and neck - "and when you're around I can't think about anything else. I've never wanted someone so much."

Anya's eyes were suddenly full of fragile hope. "Do you mean it?" she said softly.

"Never said a truer word. Just looking at you makes me so happy I could cry. Never mind fucking you," Valerie said naughtily, stroking her hand over one of Anya's firm young breasts and giving it a playful squeeze.

"Or...or watching me pee?" Anya giggled.

"Oh yeah. That makes me very, very happy," Valerie told her with a lecherous smile. "You'd better drink a lot while you're staying here, honey, because I want to watch you make a flood every morning."

"I will. I'll do anything you want."

"Damn right you will." Valerie planted another kiss on her lips, and rolled on top of her with a naughty grin. "Right now, I want you to open up those pretty legs of yours. I need to taste you again."

*

After they'd made love a third time, Valerie and Anya lay in each other's arms for a long while on the wet and tangled sheets, kissing and fondling each other in the dim light. It must have been close to midnight, and Anya was clearly exhausted, but Valerie couldn't think of sleep. Her mind was a whirl of emotions - elation at the wonderful sex she'd just had; intense, almost giddy love for Anya; the dark thrill of having seduced her. But she also felt an undercurrent of fear and shame. There was no turning back from what she'd done now.

Trying to collect herself for the moment of truth, she went out naked into the corridor and padded to the kitchen. She poured two tall glasses of water and brought them to the guest bedroom, offering one to Anya where she lay.

"Drink this, baby. I don't want you to be too hungover tomorrow."

"You're trying to make me pee again, aren't you," Anya laughed tiredly, but she took the water and drank it gratefully. After so much wine and plenty of sex, she must have been quite dehydrated.

When they'd both drained their glasses, Valerie lay down beside Anya once again. "Anni," she said after a long pause. "There's something we have to do, if you're going to be staying here and doing this with me. So that I can stay with Cal, too." She looked deep into her beautiful girl's sleepy blue eyes.

"What?" Anya said. She put aside her empty glass and gazed at Valerie adoringly. "I'll do anything, Vali. Tell me."

"We have to get Cal to fuck you," Valerie told her.

Anya stared back in astonishment. "What?"

"You heard me," Valerie said, kissing her. "I'm going to get him to put his big dick inside you. Once he's had you too, he'll be okay with us doing this. He'll join in."

"But he...he's my brother," Anya stammered.

"And you want him so much, honey. You said you touched yourself thinking about him. You've moaned his name during sex. Don't you want to finally have him?" As she spoke, Valerie took one of Anya's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pinching and squeezing it. The younger girl hissed in surprise. "And you know, like I said, he's a really good fuck."

Anya looked aside, avoiding Valerie's gaze. "He won't want me, though," she said mournfully. "I'm just his little sister. He'd never look at me the way he looks at you. You're beautiful. I'm just...tall."

"Oh, honey, wait till he sees you naked. Wait till he sees these," Valerie said lustfully, caressing Anya's firm, round breasts. "And this." Her hand reached down between Anya's slender legs and stroked the wet lips of her pussy, making her gasp softly in response. "You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, Anya. I don't care how tall you are. And your brother is a man. His big dumb cock does half the thinking for him. He'll fuck you raw."

"What if he doesn't want to? What if he's...angry with us? You're his girlfriend, and..." Anya looked tortured. "Oh, Valerie, we shouldn't have done this."

"He won't be angry," Valerie said firmly. "And he'll want you. That's a promise. I'll make him understand. You need him, and I need you."

Anya was silent for a while. When she spoke, it was with a tired sadness. "I love you, Vali. I love Cal, too. I want you both. But I don't want to ruin things for you. Maybe it would be better if I...if I went home. I can leave in the morning."

"No! No, Anni, don't be ridiculous. I need you in my life. You're staying. I can convince Cal. I know I can." She took Anya's hand, entwining their fingers. "Do you trust me?"

"I trust you," Anya said, but she sounded unsure. And Valerie wished she felt more confident herself.

Before long, Anya faded to sleep, all those draining hours of drinking and sex finally catching up with her. Valerie turned off the light and lay cuddled up with her, wide awake. She knew Cal would be home in a few hours, and her heart hammered with anxiety. She steeled herself for the task that lay ahead of her. What she'd told Anya was true - she couldn't live without her, and she also couldn't bear to lose Cal. And, though it was hard to admit it, she knew Anya's pain needed a deeper kind of healing than she could provide alone.

She had no choice any more. Brother and sister or not, she had to make Cal and Anya lovers.

VM218
VM218
491 Followers