Seducing Anya Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

"Looks like you wet the bed," Valerie told her amusedly.

"Yeah. Sorry," Anya giggled, a blush coming to her cheeks.

"You're just a wet kind of girl, aren't you? You pee like a waterfall, and come like one too."

"I can't help it. You're so good at that."

"Years of practice. And you deserve it, honey." Valerie got back onto the bed to lay down beside Anya. She kissed her swan-pale neck and rested her head comfortably on her breast. Anya reached up absent-mindedly to stroke Valerie's blonde hair with one hand. They both lapsed into contented silence. Outside, the morning sky was ashen, and a cold wind was rustling the dark treetops and driving shoals of wavelets across the surface of the lake, but to Valerie that warm bed was her entire world.

Then Anya went and made it even better. Slowly, softly, her elegant hand crept down from Valerie's hair. Without looking down, her fingers traced a long gentle line down Valerie's cheek and over her collarbone, curved around her breast and down her gym-toned belly, and then slipped with surprising confidence between her naked thighs.

Valerie gave a soft hiss of joy as she felt Anya's fingertips brush the outer lips of her pussy. Still resting her head on Anya's firm, bare breast, she glanced up at the younger girl. Anya met her gaze with a small, mischievous smile. Her fingertips began to move rhythmically over Valerie's dripping, swelling labia. They circled inwards, bit by bit, stroking around the entrance of her vagina.

"Oh...magic fingers," Valerie sighed. Her hips rocked slightly and her toes trembled, an involuntarily reaction to the rising pleasure in her loins.

"You're so wet," Anya said. She sounded nervous, but her touch was sure and deft as her fingers slid inside Valerie's vagina.

"You always make me wet," Valerie replied. Her voice was scarcely more than a whisper now, choked with arousal. She tilted her head up to kiss Anya, and their tongues met softly for a moment. Then Valerie had to break the kiss to moan joyously. Anya was fingering her with smooth, quick, slippery motions. Excitement was blossoming inside her like some sinful flower.

The pleasure was becoming too much. Valerie bit her tongue to keep from crying out, then cried out anyway, and bit down lightly on Anya's pretty pink nipple instead. Anya shivered at that but didn't stop, her slender fingers thrusting into Valerie's slit. Once again, Valerie found herself moments from coming. And she didn't want to come on Anya's fingers, lovely and skilled though they were.

"Anni, stop," she gasped, almost breathless. Anya's roving fingers froze, still inside Valerie's yearning, soaking-wet pussy.

Anya looked down at Valerie with a frightened expression. She looked very young and unsure of herself. She slowly withdrew her hand from between Valerie's legs. Valerie longed for her to put it back, with an almost animalistic urgency. She had to fight to not grab Anya's wrist and force her to carry on.

"Did I hurt you?" Anya asked tremulously.

"No," Valerie panted. "You're amazing, honey. But I need you to stop."

"Why?"

Valerie took a deep breath, and broke into a devilish smile. "So you can use your tongue."

Anya looked confused for a second. Then she met Valerie's smile with a grin of her own. She gave Valerie a quick kiss on the lips and rose up off the bed, tall and radiantly naked, her hair a dark mane swirling around her pale shoulders. Valerie positioned her body on the edge of the bed, just as Anya had done for her, and parted her legs invitingly.

Slowly but purposefully, Anya knelt and leaned in, staring at Valerie's vulva in mute fascination. She lowered her head and kissed Valerie's clit, making Valerie shudder and stretch herself with pleasure. And then Anya began licking it, her agile tongue lapping and probing fearlessly, and Valerie closed her eyes to lose herself in the sensation.

Anya had confided in Valerie that she'd never slept with another girl before they met. She said she'd been kissed and touched by her friends a few times, and once even by a female cousin, but she had always been the passive recipient, too shy and nervous to reciprocate. So it was quite a surprise that she was so able, and so eager, to pleasure Valerie the way Valerie pleasured her. Even on their first night together, Anya had been willing to go down on her, albeit a little clumsily. And she'd learned a lot in the two weeks since.

Eyes closed, teeth clenched, Valerie whimpered and squealed with joy at every swirling movement of Anya's tongue. Her legs trembled and her fingers dug hard into the thoroughly disordered bedsheets. Her pussy was being tormented in the most exquisite fashion, every inch of it tingling with electric pleasure. She could feel Anya lapping at her delicate inner lips, gently suckling her clit, exploring her tight cunt with loving curiosity. Her wetness was drenching Anya's pretty face, just as Anya had drenched hers.

When the time came, she didn't bother to warn Anya. The orgasm raced through her like wildfire, and she arched her back so hard she half-rose off the bed, moaning like a whore. Her toes flexed in the cool air. Her pussy squirted its clear juices, adding to the dampness already staining the bedding. Anya kept her face between Valerie's parted legs all the way through.

Valerie relaxed as her orgasm subsided, feeling a faint sheen of sweat on her brow. She drew in a very satisfied breath and looked up at Anya, who was rising to her feet. She could see a wet gleam around Anya's pretty, softly smiling mouth. A few wet drops had spilled onto her lovely tits when Valerie squirted, and one was beaded very sexily on her nipple.

"That was fucking awesome," Valerie sighed, still getting her breath back. "You're getting so good."

"You're a good teacher," Anya smiled back. She wiped her mouth daintily with the back of her hand. That droplet of girl-come still gleamed on her nipple; she didn't seem to have noticed it.

Drowsy and weak-limbed in the afterglow of her climax, Valerie had to force herself to sit up off the bed and stretch, favouring Anya with an adoring look. She gathered her strength and got up, still trembling a little. She put her arms around Anya and stood on tiptoes to give her a contented kiss. They held each other close for a long moment, their naked bodies warm together.

"We're going to have to change the sheets," Valerie murmured. The big white duvet was crumpled up behind them, and the disorderly bedsheets near the edge of the bed were absolutely drenched with squirted pussy juices. Both girls had climaxed on almost the same spot.

"Now?" Anya asked tiredly.

"Eventually," Valerie decided. She sank down from her tiptoes to kiss Anya's pale, perfect breast. She mischievously sucked that tiny droplet off her rose-pink nipple as she did so. "Breakfast first. Cal will be home soon."

"Oh, yeah. I'm starving," Anya said. "And thirsty, too."

"Me too. Come on, I'll make us something nice."

They walked away from the bed, comfortably linking hands. Valerie could still taste the sweet tang of Anya's pussy on her tongue.

*

Considering what had come before it, breakfast that morning was a relatively civilised affair. The two girls reluctantly covered their nakedness before heading to the kitchen. Valerie tugged one of Cal's big hooded sweatshirts over her head, her arms ending up almost lost in the trailing sleeves, the hem falling down well over her thighs. She could smell a faint, pleasingly familiar musk on the sweatshirt; Cal's scent. Anya, meanwhile, tied her hair into a long ponytail, and got her long dressing gown from the guest bedroom. She wore it loose and unbelted, her breasts mostly exposed, her pussy still naked to the cool air. Valerie also stayed bottomless, but put on some warm slippers, mindful of the slight chill. Anya didn't seem to notice the temperature; she always went barefoot indoors.

Valerie was the household cook, and she insisted Anya sit back and relax while she made breakfast. She hummed brightly to herself as she rustled up hot croissants, fruity granola drizzled with honey, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and big mugs of hot sweet tea. As she worked, she stole plenty of very lustful glances at Anya, who lounged sleepily on the sofa on the other side of the open-plan kitchen. That gown really covered very little of her body. It was quite distracting.

"I can't wait for the spring," Valerie said, stirring a half-spoon of sugar into her tea. "It's lovely by the lake when it's sunny. We can go swimming. Or we could take a boat out. Cal's friends have this cute little yacht on the marina, they lent it to us for a weekend one time."

"Spring's a long way off," Anya replied gloomily. "We have to get through winter first."

"Winters here can be nice, too. The lake freezes over sometimes, it looks amazing. We'll go skating."

"I'd be scared of falling through the ice."

"Well then, I guess we'll just have to stay home and fuck all winter, won't we?" Valerie said happily. "What a shame."

Anya giggled. "That sounds like fun."

"So, can you really be here the whole semester?" Valerie asked as she carried the plates and mugs over to the breakfast table.

"I think so," Anya said. She rose from the sofa, her breasts and pussy delectably exposed by her open gown, and went to sit at the table. "Everything's online. I was getting good grades before, so I don't think my professors will mind. There aren't a lot of classes left, anyway. I'd only have to go back for exams."

Valerie sat down opposite her. "Good. That means you're ours now." She smiled broadly as she said it. The thought of having Anya as her permanent live-in lover was absolutely delightful.

"As long as you guys still want me," Anya said, sipping her tea and meeting Valerie's gaze timidly.

"Baby, we want you forever. Our home is yours, no strings attached. That's a promise."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be trouble."

"Don't even ask, Anni. You're the easiest guest in the world. Tidy, quiet, and...you know...fucking drop-dead gorgeous." Valerie leered unashamedly across the table at Anya's half-exposed breasts.

Anya blushed and smiled. She made no effort to cover herself. "So are you. And Cal."

"We are, aren't we?" Valerie said modestly. Her stomach rumbled with hunger; she started tucking in to her granola. "Is your tea okay? Not too hot?"

"It's perfect," Anya said, drinking deep from her mug. She paused and gave Valerie a thoughtful look. "You know tea makes me pee a lot, don't you?"

"Yup. Drink up, baby."

Anya laughed. "You're terrible, Vali."

"Sometimes it's good to be bad."

They ate and drank in companionable silence for a few minutes. Valerie actually quite enjoyed that Anya wasn't a big talker. It was a trait the younger girl shared with her brother - they didn't feel the need to fill every quiet moment with idle chat. Touch meant more to them than words.

As she polished off her granola, Valerie silently slipped one of her feet out of its slipper. She reached out under the table with her bare foot, flexing her toes, and stroked it lovingly against Anya's smooth leg. Anya looked up from her plate in surprise. Valerie smiled at her.

"I meant what I said, honey. Stay here with us," she said gently.

"I know. I will." Anya's answering smile was warm, her blue eyes tired but happy. She extended one of her long legs beneath the table to caress Valerie's ankle in return. "You guys are my everything right now. I don't really have anyone back on campus."

"You deserve some time away from there. It wasn't a good place for you."

"Yeah," Anya said dully. Her expression grew downcast, though she kept her bare foot resting warmly on Valerie's leg. She drank down the last of her tea, but seemed to lose interest in her half-finished breakfast.

Valerie instantly regretted raising the subject. She knew Anya had been left almost friendless by a string of controlling, sexually abusive boyfriends, who had deliberately isolated her from her social circle. Her visit to Cal's apartment had been partly an act of running away, seeking comfort in the arms of her big brother, just as she had as a child. She had been almost ghost-like when she first arrived, sad and distant and nearly silent. And so achingly beautiful.

And that was why Valerie had made her decision, on that cold, drunken night two weeks ago. She shuddered inwardly as she remembered how close she had come to losing Cal. He had been shocked and furious when he found out she had slept with his sister, angrier than she'd ever seen him. He'd been even madder when she said she wanted a relationship with both him and Anya. It had been genuinely terrifying.

But she'd weathered the storm, telling him what had happened to his beloved little sister, how she had suffered, how badly she needed him. She'd made him see that only he could break the cycle that was threatening to destroy Anya's life. And though she was ashamed to admit it, she'd taken advantage of his drunkenness, fondling and sucking his magnificent cock to break down his resistance. When he'd finally given in, and made love to Anya in front of her, it had been the most perfect act of healing Valerie had ever seen.

She still didn't know if their relationship was really sustainable. What Cal and Anya were doing - what Valerie had seduced them into doing - was incest, after all; a sin and a crime, no matter how beautiful they were. She was afraid of what might happen if they were ever discovered. Sooner or later, Anya's parents would start asking questions, wondering why she was living with her brother instead of going back to university. But it was too late for them to turn back now. Valerie silently prayed, to the God she half-believed in, that their secret would be kept.

She reached out across the table and took Anya's hand comfortingly. Words seemed inappropriate. The sad look in Anya's eyes remained, but she smiled faintly at Valerie's touch.

Abruptly, there came the click of the key in the lock. The front door swung open, and both girls looked across the kitchen to the adjoining living room, to see Cal stride in. He had changed clothes after his workout, and now wore a pair of loose, slightly ripped blue jeans and a patterned grey cardigan that was tight around his pectorals. His gym bag hung on its strap from his shoulder. He looked a bit drained, but his eyes were awake and his expression was jovial. Valerie could see his hair was still damp from showering at the gym.

Anya brightened instantly at the sight of her brother. She rose from the table and practically ran to him, her ponytail flying behind her. As Valerie stuck her foot back in its slipper and got up herself, she felt a tiny, irrational jolt of jealousy. For all the passion between them, Anya never greeted her quite as affectionately as she did Cal.

"Hey, Anni," Cal smiled, setting the gym bag down so he could embrace his sister. They kissed, a long, loving, unhurried kiss, Anya's arms wrapped tight around Cal, her open dressing gown letting her naked body press against him. When they parted - Cal having to gently push her away, she was so reluctant to let go - he glanced down at her bare breasts and pussy with a combination of lust and amusement. "Damn, look at you. Aren't you cold?"

Anya shook her head, biting her lip girlishly and staring into Cal's eyes, blue mirrors of her own. She looked utterly besotted. Well, no surprise there, Valerie thought. Anya had been in love with her older brother since she was a little girl. Now they were actually lovers, she simply couldn't keep her eyes off him. Valerie didn't begrudge her that; she loved to see Anya happy, and she certainly didn't blame her for ogling Cal. And it wasn't that Anya didn't look at her with similar adoration. But there was, undeniably, something a little deeper between brother and sister. Something Valerie wished she could have, too.

Trying to swallow her sudden, unwelcome frustration, Valerie stood on tiptoes to kiss Cal as he walked over to her. He was a great kisser, in a different way from Anya; more sure and forceful, his tongue hungry for hers. He slid one muscular arm around her waist and pulled her against his torso as the kiss deepened. He smelled fresh and clean, with a faint hint of cologne around his neck. The heavy bulge of his cock pressed against her through his jeans.

"Good to be home," he said, breaking the kiss and smiling down at her. The look in his eyes was love, pure and simple, and Valerie hated herself for being unsatisfied with it.

"How was the gym?" she asked, stroking Cal's chest muscles through the wool of the cardigan. "Wow. Feels like rock. You must have really gone for it today."

"I'm wiped out," Cal winced. "Everything hurts. Tomorrow's definitely a rest day."

"Aww. Poor baby." Valerie kissed him again, teasingly this time, then pulled away from his embrace. "Come have some breakfast with us. There's croissants and OJ. Or is it protein only for you?"

"No, some actual food would be great," Cal sighed as he sat down at the head of the breakfast table. Anya sat beside him, pulling her chair as close as she could so she could lean against him. Valerie brought the remaining croissants over to Cal on a plate with a pot of honey and a wedge of butter. She poured all three of them some orange juice before sitting down again herself.

"So, I'm guessing you guys fucked while I was out?" Cal asked matter-of-factly.

"Uh-huh. Pussy for breakfast," Valerie replied, grinning at Anya, who blushed very cutely, resting her head on Cal's shoulder.

"No surprises there."

"The bed's still wet. Anni's getting too good with her tongue."

"Nice." Cal turned and kissed his sister's raven hair. "Am I gonna get a taste of that later?"

"You know you're too big for me to suck," Anya replied, sounding forlorn. "I can't get my mouth around it."

"You're getting there, babe. You were doing pretty well last night," Cal said encouragingly. He had one arm comfortably around Anya's shoulders, holding her affectionately close while he drank his orange juice.

"I like playing with your foreskin," Anya said with a thoughtful look on her face. "It tastes nice."

"When he washes it, anyway," Valerie put in.

"Hey. I wash my dick every day," Cal said defensively. "I have to. You're always on it."

"We're both going to be on it after breakfast. So you better not be too tired from the gym," Valerie said lustfully.

Cal gave her a weary look as he bit into a croissant. "Can't I get a moment's peace round here?"

"Nope. You haven't fucked us yet today. We need our fix."

Cal sighed. "Fine. Just let me eat in peace." Then he frowned and looked aside at Anya. Valerie saw the younger girl was smiling mischievously; she'd quietly slipped her hand down inside her brother's jeans to stroke his cock while he wasn't looking. "Dammit, Anni, what did I just say?"

"I just want to touch it," Anya said, her head still resting on Cal's muscular shoulder. She didn't remove her hand. Cal grunted and tensed involuntarily as those delicate fingers fondled his thick shaft.

"Man, you two are impossible sometimes," he complained, going back to his breakfast as best he could despite the distraction.

Valerie smiled slyly at him. "Hey, baby, guess what?" she said.

"What?"

"Guess."

"I'm not playing that game, Vali," Cal chuckled. "You're obviously gonna tell me."

"Oh, all right. Anya pissed on me this morning."

Cal raised his eyebrows and stared at his very innocent-looking sister with a surprised grin. "Seriously?"

Anya nodded, blushing visibly as she returned Cal's smile. Her hand was still down the front of his jeans.

"Damn, Vali, you're corrupting her." Though Cal didn't sound especially upset about it.

"She didn't take much corrupting. I said go, and she went like Niagara."

VM218
VM218
487 Followers