Seducing Darius

Story Info
She has a date with dad's best friend.
3.3k words
3.97
84.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Joanna finished brushing her dark brown hair and took a good look at her reflection in the mirror. Not bad, she thought. Naked, except for the stockings, garter and high 4 inch black pumps, she did a careful appraisal of her body and was mostly happy with what she saw. She always felt her large breasts could be perked up a little, but they looked good in bras and lingerie, and if they were smaller, they wouldn't have that lovely bounce when she walked. She needed to finish dressing and be on her way. This was something she had been dreaming about since she was 16. Uncle Darius, her father's best friend. There was always something about him that made her feel blatantly sensual.

Ever since that time 6 years ago when he stayed with her while her parents were away. Oh, she had done her best to seduce him, but he hadn't touched her. She knew he looked though, and she had given him plenty to look at. She never wore a bra and wore her tiniest bikini when she was at the pool. Darius painted as a hobby and she didn't hesitate when he asked if she would sit for him. The only disappointing thing about the session was that Darius wanted her to wear clothes. That didn't stop her from displaying a naked hip as she reclined on the couch. Well, she was a big girl now and she was going to go after what she wanted. She wanted Darius.

Joanna put on the black velvet corset and laced it up the front. This was definitely one of those times when her larges tits came in very handy. She bought one that was two cup sizes too small and a touch of her pink nipples peaked out over the top. Surveying herself again, she decided against going without panties. She was already wet and didn't want to be soaked by the time she arrived at his apartment. She put on a black g string and her wrap around skirt. It went to mid calf and had a daring slit that went up to her mid thigh. Long chandelier earrings completed her outfit. She packed up everything put on her trench coat and was ready to check out.

Joanna had called Darius a month ago and asked if she could stay with while she attended New York University. He readily agreed saying he would be happy to see her. The cab pulled up in front of his Central Park West address. She paid the cab driver, grabbed her suitcases and had the doorman announce her arrival. Darius met her at the elevator and gave her a warm hug. He picked up her bags and led her to his penthouse.

"How are you Joanna?" He hugged her again, a little tighter this time.

"I'm fine Uncle Darius. It's so good to see you." Joanna answered him nervously.

"Let me take your coat." She undid the trench and he pulled it from her shoulders, noticing immediately her naked shoulders and her black corset and skirt. She turned and looked at his hooded eyes and heard him suck in a breath.

Darius moved closer and looked directly at Joanna's breasts spilling over her corset, then looked into her eyes.

"Why are you here Joanna?" He put one finger into the cup encasing her breast and gently rubbed the nipple, feeling it tighten instantly.

She sucked in a breath at the sudden touch.

"I wanted to...I want...I want you."

Darius grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. His mouth plundered hers. Not so gently, he released the breast from its hiding place and took a handful. His tongue dueled with hers; his mouth took in her surprised gasps of air. Suddenly and too soon, he broke the connection. "Is this what you want Joanna? Hand still fisted in her hair pulling her head back, those pale blue eyes bore into hers.

"Yes Darius. She was still breathy. This is... you are what I want."

He let go of her hair and put her throbbing breast back to nestle in the cup of the corset.

"Go over to the piano."

Confused Joanna walked slowly to the piano.

"Now, Joanna, I want you to turn around and lean over the piano. Bend at the waist and rest your body on it.

She did as she was told.

"Spread your legs, just a little."

Again, she did as she was told.

Darius was beside her, pulling her skirt up to the waist. No, no, she thought to herself, this isn't how it's supposed to be.

"You are beautiful Joanna, he murmured in her ear. Just like this, you are so beautiful, but for one thing." She closed her eyes, chest heaving against the cold wood of the grand instrument. Fingers started massaging her folds under her panties. "These have to go." The offending underwear was being pulled down. Darius lifted each foot and tossed the panties aside. "Your ass is far too scrumptious to be hiding it from me." Joanna started to rise from the piano. "No. He pushed her back down. I will tell you when you can get up."

Joanna felt gently hands massaging her ass; she opened her legs wider and tried to stick her butt out to give Darius more access to her dripping pussy. Fingers massaged the folds.

"I love a naked cunt. You must never shave it, but only wax."

Joanna couldn't speak, she could barely breath. Although this wasn't what she had in mind for her and Darius, it was the most erotic experience she had ever been through. She had imagined them entwined in a soft comfortable bed, making slow passionate love, not bent over a piece of furniture.

She felt two fingers enter her easily. Darius unzipped his pants and she felt his cock rubbing up and down the crack of her ass.

"Feel me Joanna, feel how hard you have made me." Pushing her ass into his groin, Joanna gyrated hard against his fingers and teetered on her 4 inch heels. She was desperate to cum.

"Do you feel me Joanna?" He whispered in her ear.

"Yes...Oh God, yes." She ground herself into his groin.

Fingers left her aching pussy and she felt the knob of his cock there instead. Needing to be absolutely full of him, she tried to impale herself on his throbbing dick. He entered her slowly, she almost screamed at the hot deliciousness of him inside her. He filled her, but didn't move. Darius let her do all the work, back and forth, contracting her muscles as if milking him. She felt her ass cheeks being spread apart, the sudden coolness almost made her cum, her movements against him quickened. Darius used fingers to massage her juices up the crack of her ass. His free thumb pushed gently on her puckering brown asshole. Her pussy was all of a sudden empty of him and her ass had been abandoned. Joanna could hear him zipping up his pants. Frustrated and confused, she moaned and gyrated helplessly, but at least felt cool air on her hot cunt and spread her legs wider.

"Please Darius..." she whimpered.

"We're not done Joanna, he growled. We are only starting. You can stand up now."

Slowly she pushed herself up from the piano, her pussy still throbbing and begging for orgasm. She had problems standing on her own. Darius grinned and helped her.

"Darius, she panted. I'm not sure this is..."

"What you had in mind?" He finished for her. Eyes downcast, Joanna nodded.

"I wanted you to make love to me; I wanted to be with you...like that, I want to be in your bed with you holding me."

"I am making love to you Joanna. I assure you. I am worshipping you. Don't ever make a mistake about that."

Gently, Darius took Joanna in his arms and started swaying with her to the music. Holding her close he could feel her body melting into his. He danced with her for a few minutes, helping her relax. Feeling warm and safe in his arms, Joanna had laid her head against his chest, reveling in those butterflies in her stomach from Darius rubbing her ass through the satin, when he pulled away from her.

"You really are a stunning creature Joanna. I always thought so. I need to see more of you."

Before she could answer, Darius grabbed the front of her corset and pulled hard, ripping it from her body. Joanna gasped and made a move to cover her breasts.

He grabbed her hands gently in his. "No, don't...you have beautiful breasts darling, he whispered. You have real woman's breasts, like full melons, ripe...just for me." Before she could answer, Darius had one breast in his mouth and his hand was massaging the other. Joanna almost toppled over on her shoes. She couldn't stop herself, head thrown back in almost ecstasy; with her moans she pushed her breasts to him and held his head to her chest.

He stood back from her again.

"Look at you Joanna, such tits, I love how your woman tits hang. And such a beautiful pussy.

Joanna looked at him in part horror and part lust. In one swift motion he tore her skirt off her and brought her back into his arms and continued dancing. Joanna thought she would faint if she couldn't have an orgasm. The softness of his shirt against her aching breasts coupled with the roughness of the denim against her naked mound and deft hands not so gently massaging her butt cheeks was almost too much to bare. Her body didn't know whether to push against his hand or his groin with the delicious hard on that she could feel inside. But, still, this was not what she wanted from him, she wanted. She needed him to hold her in his bed. She was supposed to be bringing him to his knees, but she felt almost helpless. Suddenly, she was out of his arms.

"Dance for me Joanna." She stopped moving feeling self conscious. "Don't stop he commanded. "I want to watch you dance. I need to see you move."

Darius sat on the leather couch and watched Joanna as she started to sway, tentatively.

"I love watching your tits swaying like that Joanna, he whispered. Big and firm, like melons with beautiful berry tips. Play with them for me, I want to watch you. Please Joanna." Again, with tentative movements, Joanna held her breasts and felt pangs of desire shoot between her legs. "Close your eyes Joanna and dance. Feel your breasts, let them swing. Spread your legs and let the air cool your cunt." Joanna did as she was told. As she moved more to the music, she became more aware of her own desires. She almost forgot Darius was in the room.

"Come here to me." He instructed her.

Self conscious again, she stopped, but her heavy breathing continued. She moved slowly and unsurely to the couch. She was not sure if she should grab her clothes and run.

"Sit astride me, I want to feel you."

She did as she was told.

He claimed her mouth with his and his hands were full of her breasts.

"Is this what you want Joanna?" He asked between plundering her mouth and nipping at her neck. His denim covered cock pushed against her vulva. His free hand was moving between her legs. The only way she could answer was to kiss him back. Her hand reached for the throbbing bulge in his jeans. Hands fumbling, she frantically tried to release his cock from its casing.

He massaged her breasts and commanded her; "Open your eyes and look at me." Sleepy hooded chocolate brown eyes looked deep into his icy blue ones. He pinched her aching nipples; his voice was a whispering growl. "I have dreamed of you like this. I have wanted you for so long Joanna...so long, just like this." Darius abruptly pushed her off his lap and quickly took her over this knee.

"I love your ass like this. You have a woman's ass. It's so beautiful the way the garters and stockings frame it. Spread your legs." She did as she was told. Joanna could feel gentle circles on her buttocks; fingers were expertly moving up and down the crack of her ass, stopping to tease her little puckered hole. She moaned and tried to grind her belly into his groin. "Do you want to stay with me Joanna? Are you going to stay with me?" His voice was almost a hiss.

"Yes." She was almost to the point of ecstasy she could barely get the word out.

"What do you want from me Joanna?"

She was panting now. "I want your cock. I want you in me, on me."

"I won't let you go Joanna. You must know that." His voice was a low growl. His fingers were sliding in and out of her wet tormented pussy. "If you want to leave, this is your chance. Do you want to leave Joanna?"

"No."

"Do you want my cock Joanna?"

"Yes, please Darius. I want your cock." She was almost whimpering.

"Tell me where he breathed, where do you want my cock?"

"In my pussy;" her words were mere breaths, "in my mouth, please Darius."

"I like to play Joanna. Are you going to play with me?"

"Yes..." She panted.

His three fingers were moving in and out of her blazing cunt. Darius slid more of the juices to her little pucker. Slowly, testing her response, he slid one finger into the tiny orifice, watching as it winked at him. Joanna started moaning and bucking, giving herself over the long awaited orgasm.

Darius held her through her pleasure, inserting his finger into her butt hole all the way, slowly rotating. Her body didn't know where to buck, against his hard on, or his finger, so she just moved and gyrated. He watched her ass grinding against him. Joanna moaned and squirmed. Darius kissed her.

"Let's go into the bedroom darling. I want to feel you all over me."

Darius grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. The room was huge. The first thing she noticed was the photographs on the walls. Many photographs were black and white, and most of them were large. Women in various stages of erotic undress, with and without props were everywhere. One whole wall was all windows; the dark pewter coloured drapes were open. The bed was king size, with many pillows of all shapes and sizes at the dark mahogany head board. The rest of the furniture was mahogany too. A tall high boy dresser, impeccable desk and matching chair were opposite the windows. The dark hardwood floors were covered in a Persian rug.

He led her to the bed and turned her, her back to him. He encircled her from behind, massaging her breasts and pushing is erection against her ass. Moaning, she leaned back into his body. He nipped at her ear and kissed the delicious curve in her neck. Joanna thought she would come them and there. The feeling of being naked, with only garters, stockings and heals against a man fully clothed was electrifying. His hand moved from her breast down her stomach. Massaging just above her vagina brought helpless gasps from her lips.

"Get on the bed, my lovely. Joanna went to sit on the bed, "no, on the bed, on all fours, and spread her legs...wide." Not knowing what to make of his commanding tone, she was helpless to do anything other than instructed. The mattress was firm and the brushed cotton cover soft. Darius gently pushed her shoulders down. Her ass was stuck up in the air, with all of her secret places in full few. Darius rubbed her crack and down to her wetness, and back up again. "You are so beautiful. I could stare at you like this forever." She felt him nipping at her ass cheeks as he rubbed at her excitement.

Without warning, Joanna heard a loud smack, and then felt the warning sting on her backside and Darius immediately began to gently massage the assaulted area. "Feel the warmth Joanna, feel me adoring you." Before she could object, another smack was delivered. Joanna tried to move away, but the pull at her loins was compelling. "Darius...was all she could whisper before another sting blow was delivered right to her feminine lips and immediately replaced with a comforting wet tongue. Joanna moved her hips from side to side, moaning in what was obvious ecstasy. The stinging was replaced with unbelievable warmth that left her wanting to be devoured. She spread her legs wider as her breathing increased and she was about to come. Darius' ministrations abruptly stopped. He rolled her onto her back and lapped at her breasts and gave her nipples little bites. Wanting to be filled with him, Joanna grabbed for his groin. He stopped and turned away from her. Sitting on the edge of the bed with is back to her he gave her another instruction.

"Stand in front of me darling." Out of her mind with frustration and heavy breathing, Joanna complied and stood between his legs. Darius unzipped his fly. "I want you to get down on your knees and suck my cock."

Doing as she was told, Joanna kneeled on the floor and pulled his cock from his pants. She licked the tip and took and head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around. Darius pushed himself to the back of her throat, and proceeded to fuck her mouth. Joanna almost gagged but was powerless to stop. She moaned at the thickness of him, licking furiously and trying to swallow all of him. Her hands found his sack and massed his balls. Abruptly, he withdrew from her and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"You suck well my sweet. Get back on the bed. On your back."

Again, Joanna did as she was ordered. Her nipples were rocks at the ends of her breasts, and her cunt was dripping. She arched her back and squirmed, savouring the delicious feel of his eyes on her – desperate for him to fuck her. "Put your knees up and spread your legs, wide." Once she was in position, Darius fucked her with two fingers and roughly pinched her nipples with his free hand. Joanna felt her climax building and bucked against his hand. "Play with your tits.'' His eyes became mere slits as he watched her jiggle against him. "Grab them harder." He ordered. Her breathing became faster. She felt her energy going to her loins. Furiously bucking against his hand she moaned loudly when Darius withdrew his fingers. Her hand automatically went to her cunt and she screamed in ecstasy when she felt his fingers stabbing into her anus. She writhed and moaned as her orgasm escalated. Her asshole grabbed his fingers and fucked madly.

"On your knees," he commanded, withdrawing his fingers yet again.

Breathless and woozy, she complied. "Spread them wider and put your ass in the air."

With no warning, Darius shoved his cock into her vagina and his fingers back into her little hole. Joanna screamed in pleasurable agony. As her orgasm subsided, Darius was still pumping into her, hard. Feeling him about to empty, she pushed back harder and faster on his cock, contracting her weakening muscles and milking him. She felt his body go rigid. Joanna pushed back and clamped on Darius again as he emptied into her.

Darius pulled out of her and lay down, still fully clothed. He pulled Joanna against him and massaged a breast, making her nipple peak again.