Seducing Jennifer Pt. 30

Story Info
Jack teases Jennifer's cherry, Green Corn Ceremonies
3.5k words
4.32
23.6k
6

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

Please note that the described Native American ceremonial and social scenes are not intended to be a reflection of contemporary Cherokee cultural practices. The dream-world is an entirely fictitious construct, and while it may resemble some aspects of pre-historical society, it is not intended to be definitive.


"Maybe you should whip up a light lunch, Dude," Tommy said. We were both sprawled naked on the couch as we were when the girls retreated to the bathroom some minutes before.

"Maybe you should," I retorted. "I'm afraid if I tried to stand up I would dissolve into a puddle on the floor."

"I hear you, Chief. Feeling kind of wobbly my own self." He sighed languidly. "But we got to keep our strength up...I have a feeling we're going to need it." He attempted to lever himself to his feet and collapsed back onto the couch, his semi-erect cock flopping against his thigh.

"Now is when I begin to truly regret the loss of room-service," I moaned. "I guess we could call a pizza joint..."

"Better not, Dude. You don't know who might mess with it on the way up here." He stretched himself. "I might be able to stand in a few minutes. Hey; what the hell got into Jennifer anyway? I always thought she was kind of prissy. And then all of a sudden she's a sex teacher."

"Whatever got into her, it wasn't me," I joked. "And she was a little shy before today, but I'm thinking she got over it sometime when I wasn't looking."

"She sure did. And Mary Louise! Hot Damn! That girl has certainly turned a corner. I never would have guessed she would take to sucking cock that way." I glanced over at Tommy's lap and noticed that his dick was stiffening again. "And the way she swallowed my load..."

My own cock was rising from the dead as well. "We should at least try to get our pants on," I said. "They'll be back out here before long. At least I guess they will." I struggled to my feet and found my shorts in the pile of clothing on the floor. "Maybe I can put together a salad and some sandwiches."

The girls came out of the princess bedroom glowing from their shower, and perhaps from other activities as well. Tommy and I served them hot oyster po'-boy sandwiches and green salads.

"This looks delicious!" Mary Louise exclaimed. She picked up her sandwich and examined the filling. "What is it?"

"Oysters," Tommy said, with his mouth full. "And you know what they say about oysters..."

"Not really," Mary Louise said, taking a tiny bite. "That's different. I think I like it."

Jennifer giggled. "Tastes kind of like what we had for an appetizer. Only not as hot."

"They say oysters make you horny," Tommy grinned. "But I never could tell much difference, personally."

"I don't suppose you would," I said. "Since you don't know what it's like to NOT be horny."

"Do these guys ever think about anything besides sex?" Mary Louise asked Jennifer.

"No," Jennifer replied, picking a fat oyster out of her sandwich and dropping it into her mouth. "But at least we never have to wonder what they're thinking."

After lunch we paired up and went to the bedrooms for "nap-time." My heart was pounding as I led Jennifer to the master bedroom. I had cleverly maneuvered Mary Louise into selecting the princess bedroom for herself and Tommy, wondering if the proscription against nudity in the princess bed applied to her, but not really caring. I wanted Jennifer naked in my arms. Tommy could take care of himself.

When the door was closed I pulled Jennifer into my arms and kissed her until we were both weak and trembling. Then I began undressing her, covering each newly exposed bit of skin with hot kisses, and when she was naked I lifted her in my arms and laid her gently on the black satin sheets. "It always amazes me to see how beautiful you are," I murmured huskily as I stripped off my shorts. "I could just stand and look at you forever."

"Look later, Jacky," Jennifer said. "There's something else you need to do now. Right now." She spread her legs and ran a delicate finger along her moist slit. "I want your tongue here, and I want it now."

I eagerly crawled up between her lewdly splayed thighs and nuzzled her darling pussy. Her outer labia, sparsely furred with fine blond hairs, were puffy, and the tiny inner lips were swollen and tinged with carmine. I spread her labia gently with my hands, and found that her sweet little clitty was peeking out of its protective cowl. I started to kiss it, but then it occurred to me that this was the MASTER bedroom, and I was, therefore, entitled to be in charge. And to be honest, her sudden bossiness was erotic at times, but I didn't really want her to make a habit of it. I would delay, delay, delay, as she had advised Mary Louise to do in order to intensify Tommy's pleasure. I would torture her until she begged for release. Then I would torture her a little more.

I brushed my nose through her furry little bush as I kissed my way up her lean little body, making her wonder what I intended to do to her. I feasted on her small, hard breasts, and lashed her tiny nipples unmercifully with my tongue.

"Jack!" she moaned, "I told you to eat my pussy! I'm not in the mood for games!"

"Sorry, princess. But you don't make the rules in this bed. I do. So it would be wise to make requests, not give orders." I kissed and nibbled at her sensitive neck, and she squirmed restlessly.

"Please, Jack. Make me come. Then you can worship my body."

"No point in rushing things," I said, brushing her lips with mine. "I'm afraid you're going to have to suffer before you get what you want. I mean IF you get what you want." I captured her lips in a searching kiss, and channeled my rigid cock between her slippery folds.

"Please please, Jacky," she groaned. "Please make me come. I'm going to go crazy if you don't." She wiggled her hips, seating my cock firmly in her moist slit and thrusting against me.

"Oh..." I kissed her pink ear, "I think..." I nibbled at her earlobe, "you are getting a little..." I sucked gently at the skin on her neck, "too demanding lately." I moved to her other ear and slipped the tip of my tongue into it.

"I'm sorry! Just please, please please please..."

I slowly pulled my hips back, causing the bulbous helmet of my cock to rub across her stiffened clit. "I think we need to talk," I said comfortably. " I think we need to talk about how you gained enough expertise to tutor Mary Louise in sex education. When you were telling her about things you hadn't even done yourself yet."

"It came to me in a dream, OK?" Jennifer panted. "And I don't want to see Mary Louise and Tommy get into trouble out of ignorance. So please, Jacky. Make me come and we'll discuss anything you want. Afterwards."

I dragged my cock through the wet folds of her pussy and pressed the tip against her tiny entrance. It dilated to accept my throbbing cock-head.

"Oh God!" Jennifer grated between clenched teeth. "You're in me, Jacky! And it feels so good!" She thrust her hips upward in an attempt to impale herself, but I deftly pulled away. "Noooo! Do it, Jack! Fuck me for real!"

I reluctantly slid my cock up through her wetness to bump against her clitty again. She was trying to retake control and I wasn't having any of that. "We have to wait for that," I panted, kissing her lips. "The pills, remember? It's not safe yet." I wanted to slowly kiss my way back to her pussy, and tease her with my tongue until she was nearly insane with desire, but my own resolve was failing quickly.

"I lied about the pills, OK?" Jennifer wailed, thrashing against me and nearly unseating my cock from her furrow. "It's safe NOW. So please...fuck me, Jacky. I want to feel you inside me."

I barely resisted the lure of her tight snatch. It may have been the most difficult thing I ever did. "I wish I could believe you," I said. "But I'm afraid you might not be quite in your right mind at the moment." I slid my cock down to nudge her entryway again. It would be so easy to just thrust into her...and I felt her slender thighs quivering with desire, spread wide to invite me into her.

"If you will hold perfectly still, maybe I can help you." I withdrew my cock a fraction of an inch, and she whimpered in frustration. "You can have just a little. And later, if you want more..." I slid back in until my cock pressed against her intact maidenhead. "We can talk about it. But why don't we see if this can make you come?"

I held her in my arms and kissed her warm lips as I cautiously worked my cock-head in and out of her hot vestibule. When I prodded her hymen she flinched, and I knew I was causing her some pain. But she responded to this shallow fucking joyfully, and I continued until she shuddered and screamed, "I'm coming, Jacky! I'm coming on your cock!"

The tight ring of her vaginal orifice contracted around the head of my dick, and I held still, letting her feel me inside her as she came. Hurriedly I withdrew my wet cock, sat back on my feet, and stroked myself with my fist until I sprayed my load all over her sweet young titties and across her flat stomach. She watched my come spurt in the overhead mirror, and when I had milked out the last of it she rubbed it into her alabaster skin.

I collapsed into her waiting arms and sleep overtook us almost instantly.

********************************

The first three days of the Green Corn Festival had gone well. People had become acquainted with distant neighbors, and socialized in various ways. Ta-mi and Ma-Lu, our camping neighbors, had shared his bed every night since the first one, but they had not repeated their sexual intercourse since the first night, as far as I knew. People took the fasting tradition seriously, but I did notice that couples were forming attachments where none had existed previously. In most cases these seemed to be male-female infatuations, but occasionally I saw male-male and female-female interactions, and no one seemed to find this at all unusual.

Tse-ni-sa seemed to have formed a bond with Ka-li-na, a muscular heavy-set young woman with a glorious mane of jet-black hair that fell to her knees. They spent a great deal of time combing and braiding each other's hair or just sitting quietly, holding hands and talking in whispers. Ka-li-na's husband, Yo-na, was a bear-like individual, nearly as wide as he was tall. We spent some time sitting together and talking and watching our wives when we weren't involved in preparations for the final ceremonies.

"Those two have plans for us, you can be sure of that," Yo-na told me as we sat in the shade of a large Catalpa tree after working in the hot sun all afternoon. We had been re-thatching clan arbors, and it was sweaty work, but it had to be done as a part of the custom of renewing everything for the beginning of a new year.

"Seems to me they are more interested in each other," I said, brushing sweat from my forehead.

"That too, but watch them and you'll see...they keep looking this way and laughing. I know my wife. And I've seen the way she has been looking at you. I expect she wants to borrow you for the night after the last ceremony. What do you think of that?"

"Hmmm..." I reflected, watching him out of the corner of my eye. He didn't seem to be disturbed by the idea. "I think there's not much we can do about it if that's what they decide they want. We might as well just relax and enjoy it."

"You have a good attitude," he grinned, clapping me on the shoulder. "Your wife has trained you well."

"They're calling for the Green Corn dance again," I noted. "I guess we better get our rattles."

The men lined up double-file at the entrance to the sacred Grounds with the Assistant Chief leading the procession. Each of us carried a gourd or buffalo-horn rattle. The Chief was standing near the sacred fire-mound, beating a hand-drum as the women began to circle the fire in the sun-wise, or counterclockwise, direction, their turtle-shell shackles swishing softly.

We began our slow procession with the Assistant Chief singing the lead and the rest of us singing the responses to the ancient song of purification and renewal. The meanings of the words had been lost to us over the millennia, but we all felt their power as we chanted in the language of the Ancient Ones, shaking our rattles in unison. We made a wide circle around the entire Grounds, detouring to make a trip around the stick-ball court, gradually spiraling in to pass the seven clan arbors and then into the wide open circle surrounding the central fire where the women danced in single file. As we approached them our song competed with that of the Chief until we began, one by one, to integrate our dance with the women's dance one by one, the Chief taking the lead and elder dance-leaders falling into place so that a single-file procession of male-female-male was formed, elders closest to the fire and the rest of the line spiraling out to form additional circles as necessary. Our song faded away as balance was achieved, and the Chief began another song, the women keeping time with their leg-shackle rattles. The effect was truly hair-raising, and I shivered as I danced despite the heat. "Ha-na-wi ye-ha!" the Chief wailed, holding out his right hand to the fire, and we imitated him, responding, "Ha-na-we-i-ye!" as the women's rattles went "Swish! Rat-a-tat, Swish! Rat-a tat," in perfect synchronicity.

"Hiiiii!" the Chief shrieked with a salute to the fire as he ended the song and prepared to segue into another. The rhythm of the Da-ga-si rattles changed to a "Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!" until he began another song. "He-ga-yu Wa-li-ha!" he began, and we responded, "Yu Wa-li-ha!" and the shuffling stomp dance began again. I concentrated on the wide haunches of the woman ahead of me, writhing rhythmically under her long, colorful skirt as she shook the shells strapped to her calves. After several more songs we were all perspiring heavily, and when the women began to tire he ended the dance with a final "Hiiiiii!" The dancers responded in kind, and then intoned "Ho-wahhhh..." as he paused to clasp the head-woman's hand and exited the circle toward the Long-Hair Clan arbor north of the fire. We trooped along toward our own clan arbors and sat there in the shade, fanning ourselves with our hands.

Later some of us dug a deep pit where the corn would be steamed overnight, others brought in sheaves of cornstalks lush with fat ears, and the women prepared the corn for the pit as we piled billets of wood in the bottom of it, lighting it with coals from the sacred fire. When it had burned down to a thick bed of glowing coals we added a layer of rocks and began arranging chopped green corn stalks, then the ears of corn and more stalks, finally covering it all with a layer of wet clay. The steamed corn would be the food we first consumed upon breaking our fast at noon the next day.

As the sun began to fall toward the Darkening Land, we danced the Green Corn dance again, then had a Beaver Dance which was popular with the younger people. A stuffed beaver hide was dragged back and forth by two men holding long thongs attached to it on either side, while the dancers, holding cane switches, circled around, two of their number, male and female, separated from the circle and pretended to hunt for the beaver. They searched in the most unlikely places, often under the skirts of female dancers, to the great hilarity of all while the Chief beat a drum and sang "Wi-gi, wi-gi hi-ya-we, and when the Chief sang, "Do-yi! Do-yi! He-no-o he-no!" they pretended to suddenly notice the stuffed beaver dancing between the thongs, and went after it with their switches, the men with the thongs doing their best to keep the beaver from being battered, but in the end they killed it and rejoined the dancers while another couple went searching for the beaver.

After all who cared to bash the beaver had their chances, we prepared for a social stick-ball game, men versus women. Protective medicine was administered by the Chief to all players, and applied to their ball-sticks as well, before the game began. Men were only allowed to touch the ball with their lacrosse-racquet-like sticks, while women were allowed to use their hands to attempt to hit the carved fish at the top of the tall pole at the center of the circular ball-court. It really didn't give them much of an advantage, because the fish was a long way up there and most of them couldn't throw the light deer hide ball that far. Their major advantage, however, was the right to do absolutely anything to the men in order to prevent them from scoring, while the men were ethically obliged to avoid injuring the women through unnecessary roughness. Other than this, there were practically no rules, with such a crowd on the field that it would have been impossible to enforce them even if there were any. Serious games between male members of disputing clans frequently resulted in broken bones and sometimes fatalities, and was known as "the little brother of war," but in the social game injuries to anything other than pride were rare. My personal strategy was to avoid the ball, or if I did accidentally acquire it, to pass it to someone else before I ended up on the bottom of a pile of scratching, kicking women. I did enjoy, however, embracing women in possession of the ball, pinioning their arms as I lifted them off their feet, although this sometimes resulted in being assaulted viciously by their team-mates, who were wont to wrest the sticks from a man's hands and flog him thoroughly with his own weapons.

After the ball-game most of us limped to the river, where we bathed and played in the cool water. Jennifer swam to me and I took her slippery naked body in my arms. She brushed back my wet hair and examined a bruise around my eye. "Poor Tse-k'," she sympathized, kissing me. "He has been taught a hard lesson by female warriors." She slipped a slender hand between us and grasped my cock. "But tomorrow night I have arranged a special surprise for him which will make him feel much better."

"Like what?"

"You'll see. I know you'll like it. And I'm sure I will too."

"Does it have anything to do with your friend Ka-li-na?"

"Never mind. You'll find out tomorrow night." She stroked my cock, which was stiffening despite the chilly water of the mountain stream. "But keep this. You'll need it."

That evening, as the nearly full moon began to rise, we crawled, hungry and exhausted into our bed. We were shivering because despite the heat of the day temperatures had fallen quickly as the sun set. We would have a full day on the morrow, the women preparing the feast that would break our fast, and hunters would bring in deer after a pre-dawn hunt to provide the meat. We would rest during the afternoon hours and then dance through the night, going to water when the sun made its first appearance.

I held Tse-ni-sa close to me, sharing warmth. "So what will we be doing at this time the night after the last dance?" I asked her.

"No hints, Husband. You will see. Now sleep, because that is one thing you will NOT be doing tomorrow night or the night after that either."

We slept clasped in each other's arms but had a restless night filled with dreams of a strange, alien land where beasts and trees were few, hostile crowds of people in odd clothing swarmed everywhere and enormous stinking monstrosities with shining chitinous carapaces careened snarling along paths of solid stone. The air was foul and the water worse, and I was aware that danger lurked everywhere. Yet as horrifying as it was, I had an odd feeling that I had been there before and in fact felt that I should be quite familiar with it. My sleep-fogged brain struggled to understand this frightful world, and once or twice I thought my memories were coming clear, but then I lost it again.

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers