Seducing Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I am pleased you've decided to join us. There is no turning back for you now. You're now mine! Here are your instructions:

1. Get something to eat—a good early dinner would be best.

2. Shave your pubic area thoroughly. I don't want to see any hair or stubble, and I WILL check!

3. Shower and clean yourself thoroughly. Then get dressed.

4. Go to the mansion you delivered the food to earlier this week. Arrive exactly at 6:30.

5. Ring the doorbell only once. Then open the storm door and use the key to enter the house.

6. Await my voice. I will ask you some simple questions. Answer my questions honestly and directly. You will be taped, so use loud and clear voice.

7. If you answer all my questions correctly, I will give you further instructions, you will obey them to the letter before you are allowed in and I will be watching you!

8. Once inside I will be there to greet you and guide you further.

See you soon, and remember two things: There really is no turning back now; and I did promise to corrupt you. If tonight goes as planned, I will totally blow your mind!

Lady J" with the stamp that matched my tattoo again.

I took the key and noticed it was almost 4. For some reason I decided to go to a nearby 'Mom & Pop' café blocks away from the house and order a big steak, fries, salad, a Coke, and a shake for dessert. I finished and paid around 5, and went home to fully shave and shower. I was well rested and fed, and felt like I was ready to take on the World (Does the term "Young dumb and full of cum" ring a bell?). I thoroughly shaved, rinsed, and checked myself—no hair or stubble anywhere! Then I got in the shower and cleaned myself slowly and thoroughly. I got out, dressed and left around 6:00 for the mansion. I arrived at the mansion minutes before 6:30 and I noticed cars in the driveway. As I pulled up, I saw a sign with my name on it and parked right there. I waited for a two minutes in the car, then walked to the door. At exactly 6:30, I rang the doorbell, opened the storm door and used the key to open the front door. I walked into an enclosed foyer, with a door facing me and a speaker alongside that led into the mansion. There was a large mirror on one side and six hooks on the other side.

As soon as I got in and shut the door, I heard Lady J's voice from the speaker say, "Welcome Joe. I want you to lock the dead bolt on the front door." I did so, and she went on, "Now you're on a recorder, so you need to speak loudly and clearly...First, state your name in full (I did). Now state your age (I did). Now that we've established, for the record, that you are a legal adult. I must ask one more question: Do you agree to enter this house on your own free will, that you were not coerced or forced in any way to enter, and that you know that no permanent harm will come to you upon entering?"

I thought for a moment and answered, "I DO!" in a loud and clear voice.

Lady J replied, "Very good Joe! Now you will remove all your clothes and possessions and place them on the hooks. They will be safe. Now undress and when you're finished, I will open the door and let you in." I undressed, removed my watch and put it in my pants pocket. Then I heard the inside door unlock and there was Lady J, dressed in a tight, black leather outfit, with fishnet stockings and knee-high black leather boots. "Please come in Joe." She said as she opened the door for me, and then went on, "Follow me please." We went up the stairs and entered a huge room on the second floor. Inside all the drapes were drawn shut and there were candles on pedestals all around the room. There was a chandelier light, dimly lit, hanging above a huge platform about 2-3 feet off the floor. This platform had to be at least 15' x 15'! Several chairs surrounded the platform in a semi-circle. There was a pad on the platform that was about 6" thick with holes all over it. Around the room were several large rings mounted into the walls and on the ceiling above the platform. There were objects that I couldn't make out hanging around on the walls and on the floor.

Just then, my observations and thought were broken by Lady J's voice saying, "OK Joe, now you will see a bar above your head (I looked up and it was in front of me and about 7-8 feet on the air.). I want you to jump up, grab the bar and just relax and hang until I tell you to let go." I jumped up and grabbed the bar. I hung there for about 30 seconds and I felt and heard a sharp crack of a whip to my bare ass. It hurt so bad as she ordered, "OK, you can let go now. Oh my! I hit you a bit harder than I thought on the right side. Stay there, and I'll get something for that." I looked around and could see blood on my right ass cheek! She returned wiped it with alcohol, which really stung and hurt, blew on it and put a bandage on my right cheek, telling me. "Now you see what happens if you dare question, resist, or disobey...Understood? Now do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yes, Lady J. I understand and no I don't need to go right now." I answered.

She directed me to the platform and a pillow on the left side. Then she said, "Now, I want you to lay on your back with your head comfortably on the pillow." I got on the platform and crawled to the pillow and laid down as directed. I noticed that Lady J went into a dark corner briefly and returned with a glass of water in one hand and her other hand was holding something. She returned to the side of the platform and said, "Here take this pill." I looked at it with a puzzled look and she added, "I promise, it won't hurt you. In fact it will probably help." I took the pill, put it in my mouth and swallowed it down with the water she offered. Then she went on, "Lay back down, and put your arms comfortably above your head. You don't need to stretch them. Then put your legs closer together but not tight. You'll be here awhile and I want you comfortable." I did as she told me and she pulled out some fur-lined, thick leather handcuffs. She bound my wrists and tied a rope to a ring about three feet above my head. I could move them some, but not much. She looked at me for a moment and smiled. Then she bound my ankles, worked the rope holding them together threw one of the holes in the platform and went under it for a minute or so. I felt a slight tension as she tied my ankles down. Like my arms, I could move my legs a few inches either way. Then she got back up with a piece of red silk and said as she placed it in my right hand, "This is just in case you cramp, feel sick, have to use the bathroom, or other emergency. Simply drop it and move your head up and down on the pillow." Then she put a large black hoodwink on me and asked, "Can you see anything Joe?"

I answered, "No Lady J. I can't see a thing."

She replied, "I'll be back in a few minutes. You need to know that when I come back in, you cannot speak. If you even utter a word, I will punish you severely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lady J." I responded.

She said, "OK, I'll be back in a few minutes then." I heard the door open, then shut. I waited, and waited. Suddenly, felt a head rush, like when I chugged a Mountain Dew at work in the morning on an empty stomach, only more intense. Then, I felt my dick getting really hard. It must have been 20-30 minutes before I heard the door open again. Then, I heard several people quietly file in. Then I heard Lady J say, "From now on, I will be the only person permitted to speak. Moans and words of ecstasy are allowed, but I will warn you if I think it's getting out of hand. Now, I want you all to nod in agreement." which I did. She then said, "All you ladies may take a seat and watch, except you two. Get over here and remove my leather." I heard movement, a zipper and something hit the floor. Then I felt someone get on the bed and straddle my thighs, as I heard Lady J say, "You will mount him like this, grab his erect cock, and put it inside you." She did it and began riding me as she added, "Then you will ride him until he cums...like this!" She rode me for a few minutes. She started moaning and told me to thrust a bit, which I did. Her moaning turned to screaming, and then I felt her cum and came myself instantly. Once I was semi-flaccid, she got off me and said, "Just like that. Now, you two get over here, lick me clean, dress me again, and then lick him clean and get him hard again!" After a few minutes and listening to Lady J moan a bit more, I felt a person crawl up each side of me and begin licking and fondling my entire pubic area.

Just then, from the bottom corners of my hoodwink, I noticed the lights got turned up a bit. Then I heard Lady J's voice again. "OK, now it's time for the lottery! For you new members, I have a number of red marbles and one green marble. The total equals all of you present, except for those two! You will each draw a marble and hold it in your closed hand, until I tell you all to reveal. The lady with the green marble gets him next." I heard marbles in a bag as they drew. Then after a few more minutes, I was fully erect again and Lady J said, "OK, you two. You've done well. Now take your place...The rest of you ladies reveal your marbles...Congratulations, now go mount him." A big lady got on top of me and I felt her grab my cock and shove into her wet pussy. I'd never fucked a big lady before and it took awhile for us to find the right spot to stimulate me. She was moaning almost instantly, but it took me 10-15 minutes to get enough penetration to get any decent sensation. I figured it out and came deep inside her after she'd cum 3-4 times.

She got off me, and I was quietly relieved. Then Lady J said, "You two. You know what to do." I felt a person crawling up each side again and the ever-familiar licking and sucking, from both women. Then I heard the marbles again. Then after I was rock hard again, Lady J said. "OK, show me your marbles...Go to him. You know what to do." I felt a smaller lady straddle me. She had a tight, but wet pussy, tighter than Sue or Beth. She eased down over me and gently forced my cock all the way in. It was tight and I could feel my tip alongside her cervix as she began thrusting. She began loosening up a bit after a few minutes and was soon moaning and screaming loudly. I could clearly feel her cumming each of the five times she came and squirted all over me, before I came.

Then, as before, she summoned the two ladies to lick me, suck me, and get me hard again, while I heard the marbles. The next lady was a bit large, but not like the first. She was very loose, but she came after a few minutes, then I came. After that, the 'ritual' continued two more times, both average-sized ladies, with wet pussies. Each time it took me a bit longer to cum; but I came. I was starting to loose sensation though. Then after the fifth lady, Lady J said, "Now if I figured it right, he has one more load for us tonight ladies, and this last one will be special and mind-blowing for him...You go get him hard alone, and you follow me. I heard the door open and shut as I felt just one lady licking and sucking me. Then the door opened and shut again, as I was just becoming hard. Lady J said, "You get the still camera, you get the Polaroid, and you get the video. This must be captured on film, especially the ending!"

I was getting rock hard when Lady J said, "Alright, mount him now!" I felt the licking stop and the lady straddle me. She quickly reached down and put my erect cock into her pussy. Despite, the loss of sensation, this pussy felt familiar. After a few minutes I heard familiar moaning, but couldn't believe it. Then when I began moaning, Lady J said to her, "OK then go down and kiss him when you feel him cumming inside you...Then when he cums, remove his blindfold." She leaned down on top of me and it felt very familiar, but I still couldn't place it. It was very passionate and intense, yet very tender. We went on for another 5-10 minutes as near as I could tell. This lady came in familiar wave after wave. Then I felt a huge orgasm building inside me. Just as I came, she removed the blindfold...It was mom! There were cameras and flashes all over the place! Mom just leaned back down and kissed me deeply as she came one more time. As mom pulled away I saw Lil on the video and two other women with the camera and Polaroid. Amongst all the ladies seated around the platform, I could see Jill, Elizabeth from the clinic, and the lady from Zapata's. I also saw Jane. I even thought I spotted one of the teachers at the high school! Then Lady J said, "Ladies, I think he may have one more shot. At eight times in one night, this would be a new record! What do you say Joe, are you up for it? The reward for a new record will be good!" Remembering I couldn't speak, I nodded in agreement. She went on, "Alright then Mary put his blindfold back on. You all keep the cameras rolling and shooting, and I'll be right back."

Mom put the blindfold over my eyes and again and began licking and sucking my cock. I heard the door open and then in a few minutes shut again. Then another lady crawled up on my other side and took over the licking and sucking as Lady J said, "OK, Mary. Get off the bed, take a seat and watch." Within minutes I was rock hard, but had little sensation. This lady intensified her sucking, until Lady J told her to get on top of me. She straddled me and started fucking. After a few minutes, Lady J said. "You too can kiss him to help him cum faster. It's getting late." As soon as she kissed me, I knew it was Sarah. My pace intensified a bit and we both began moaning between kisses. I felt her cum once, then twice. Then I came, and as I started to cum she removed my blindfold and smiled as she lowered herself for another kiss as we came together. Sarah rode me until I shot my entire load deep inside her and she worked it all out, kissing me deeply as the cameras shot us both. I could tell she was not near as apprehensive as mom was. I think she actually enjoyed it!

Then when she got off me, Lady J said, "Ladies, I believe the others have prepared a late dinner or early breakfast for us. Joe, I will bring your meal up shortly. Then after you've finished eating I'll reward you." She came over to untie me and said, "You'll find towels, washcloths, and a robe in the bathroom, along with a razor, shaving cream, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some deodorant. You need to clean up while we eat and prepare your meal, and reward." With that, she said, "Ladies, we need to go downstairs now and leave him." They all left, and I went to the bathroom to clean and shave myself, not sure what to expect next.

It felt good to get up and stretch a bit and clean up. My mind was still racing as I go into the shower. When I got out and dried I found a black silk robe, similar to what the ladies were wearing earlier. I put it on and went back into the large room where I noticed a table set up with seven chairs. I sat on the corner of the platform and waited. I was very hungry, thirsty, and getting tired quickly. Then after several minutes Lady J returned with mom, both in black silk robes, and said, "Here is your first course. I'll leave you two alone. The second course will arrive shortly...Oh, and you can talk now." She closed the door and latched it from the outside and left.

Mom brought a small cup of French Onion soup to the table, and said, "This is really quite good and you need to eat as we talk." I tried the soup and it was good. Mom went on, "I don't know how she did it, but Lady J figured everything out. I think we all confessed a bit." I just listened, as I ate. She added, "Joe, I'm so sorry, but this may be a good deal, but I'm also a bit worried that this may be one of those 'too good to be true' situations, so we need to be careful, especially you. Although you really pleased Lady J tonight, Sue is a bit upset." I was just finishing the soup, and realizing how hungry I was, when she said, "Joe, this may be a blessing in disguise; but you just have to play along and do as Lady J orders... AND be careful! You must obey her every order and desire!" I nodded as I finished the soup and then the door opened again and there was Sarah with a small plate of salad and a glass of white wine.

As soon as the door shut and latched, Sarah said, "Well this has been interesting, to say the least! Interesting and a bit fun...Now Joe, I'm sure your mother has already told you this, but you must do as Lady J desires. Follow her every order." I ate the salad and drank the wine as we talked. Mom and Sarah said they were pretty sure she started watching in the weeks before graduation—she just knew too much about us. Then she continued to watch me after graduation. Sarah then said, "Sue, Kathy, Cindy, and Jenny, are all downstairs and will bring you the rest of your meal." I was shocked and scared about what Sue would think. I wondered what happened to her.

Moments later the door opened again. It was Sue! She asked, "What is happening Joe?" I could tell she was not her normal self.

I replied, "I guess, we'll just play along and find out." as I took her hand. She laid a plate with hash browns in front of me, and sat down next to me. I ate the hash browns, as mom and Sarah talked with her and reassured her it was OK, and to just go along with it. Then Kathy came in with a plate of fruit and some water. Then Jenny came in with a cracked lobster tail and some melted butter. After that, Cindy came in with a Filet Mignon and some red wine. They all asked questions and we all shared how we were lured or coerced in. Everyone agreed that Lady J was watching all of us—she just knew too much. Then they all shared what they said under Lady J's questioning and showed their tattoos as I showed mine. Then they decided to show me where some of them were whipped more than once.

Just as we all agreed to just play along the door opened and Lady J walked in saying, "I'm sure there's been some interesting talk, but now I must say..." Lady J explained how one of my teachers spotted my high IQ score from the test earlier that year, my high SAT and ACT scores, good grades, athletic ability, height, and looks caught her eye. She went on to say that I was exactly what her and other women sought for a "sperm donor". She went on to talk about the other women that were already involved and that since she posted ads around the city a few days ago, many other women desiring children replied. Then she explained the deal. "Joe, a group of us selected you from among many good 'candidates', shall we say, many of them were good and some even better endowed; but none had your virility and energy. To cut to the chase, the deal is....you will impregnate any woman who is clean and fertile without question. I have the current ladies already here or coming this weekend. After that you all will enjoy a week at a much better resort on us. Then Joe, as you get these women pregnant, you will sign agreements waiving your rights as a father. In return, they agree to list the father as 'unknown donor' on the birth certificate, waive all child support, and sever all contact with you...unless they seek another child from you in this forum...Now, we'll continue this over the next four years, until he graduates from college. Then, you all will get this house outright! I'll sign over the deed and it will be yours. In the meantime, all of you can live rent-free. You'll have to pay for your own utilities and keep the place up...There's more, but I'll leave you all for a few minutes to discuss it all." With that, she left again.

After a few minutes more of all us talking, Lady J returned and said "OK, ladies. Tomorrow is another big day, go to your rooms and get some sleep." After they all left the room she asked, "Well Joe, I promised I'd corrupt you and I think I did tonight! What do you think of my proposition?"

I immediately replied, "It sounds good to me!"