Seducing My Niece Ch. 03

Story Info
An aunty seduces her niece ch. 03 of 3.
1.4k words
4.5
27.5k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers

Katherine quickly collected her thoughts and reflected on events of the last few hours.

Her nubile young niece had finally come to stay with her. Becky was a nubile college student who was quickly discovering her sexual identity; a young woman that was attracted to other women.

Becky had a massive crush on her aunty, who she saw almost as a role model. Her Aunt Katherine had gone through the same issues, many years ago; and much preferred a woman in her bed than a man.

There was a problem though; they needed to share the bed, as the spare room was out of action. And the truth was, Katherine had some impure thoughts of her own about her niece.

And now it was bedtime for both women.

There was a quiet knock-knock on the door.

"Can I come in," said Becky. "Are you decent?"

Becky had cheekily suggested her aunty wear her sexy nightwear and Katherine had obliged. But she was modestly covered by her dressing gown, which brought a frown from her niece.

Her niece was wearing not very much at all thought Katherine. She watched Becky do a twirl while Katherine lay on the bed.

"What do you think, Aunty?" Becky said. "Am I too sexy?"

Becky was wearing an almost see-through negligee, with straps over both shoulders; knickers and certainly a very immodest cleavage.

"Would you like a robe," giggled Katherine. "You must be cold in that outfit!"

Becky shot back, "No I'm fine. But if you want me to cover up I will."

Ignoring her niece, Katherine changed the subject, asking if Becky would like some music on.

Katherine clicked the random button on her MP3 player, and with some embarrassment, out came some romantic music from Becky's favorite singer, Adele.

"Oh, sorry about that Becks," said Katherine.

"Don't you dare change it," replied her niece. "You know it's my favorite, and but it does put me in a soppy mood!"

Feeling the warmth in the room, without thinking Katherine removed her robe and then realized she was wearing nearly the same nightwear as her niece.

"Oh my goodness," gasped Becky. "No wonder everyone calls you the hot aunty!"

Katherine felt some embarrassment as she felt her niece's eyes wandering over her body.

She looked at her niece and then did a twirl of her own. "That's nice of you to say Becky. But you do have the benefit of youth."

Plunging right in, Katherine said to her niece: "Now, you did promise me a neck rub."

Becky looked at her aunty and her mouth dropped open. "Yes, I did. But I was sure you would get out of it somehow, after the last time."

Katherine smiled, remembering the last time her niece rubbed her neck. It was so nice, that she forgot where she was, and enjoyed just a little bit too much.

"Well, Becks," said Katherine. "Just don't make it so nice this time, and we'll be fine."

"No promises, Aunty," laughed Becky. "Now, lie down, ok?"

Rather nervously, Katherine laid face down on the big double bed and felt her niece sit down on the bed beside her.

Becky ran her fingers through her Aunt's hair, and moved it away from her neck. She then lightly touched Katherine's neck and softly kissed her shoulders.

The warmth of Becky's hands was something she could get used to, thought Katherine.

Then, abruptly, Becky stopped what she was doing, and sat on the side of the bed.

Turning over, Katherine looked at her niece, wondering what was up.

"I'm sorry Aunty," Becky said. "What just happened?"

Katherine took her hand and spoke softly. "Oh, I'm an idiot, I didn't understand."

She understood; Becky was just a young girl, only in her twenties and inexperienced in an erotic situation like this one.

"Let me," said Katherine and got her niece to lie face down on the bed.

"Ok," said Becky in what Katherine recognized as quiet submission.

Katherine took a moment to reflect on the scene. Her pretty young niece lying on the bed; her flimsy lingerie only held together with a few straps and ties.

Becky clearly was infatuated with her Aunty and Katherine did feel some guilt; her sister's child was lying in her bed, after all.

Katherine's hands moved gracefully over her niece's neck and shoulders. Moving Becky's hair away from her neck, she planted little kisses over her shoulders, feeling her niece moan just that little bit and move around on the bed.

"Just relax and enjoy, Becks."

Katherine slipped her fingers under her niece's shoulder straps, gently easing them down her arm a little. She leant down and ran her lips and tongue over her shoulders.

Becky was wearing a lacey top with shoulder straps, and matching pink knickers.

Katherine easily slipped her niece's arms out of the shoulder straps and then ran her hands over the rest of Becky's body.

She lightly ran her finger over her niece's butt which brought a stifled moan from Becky. Tentatively, Katherine squeezed Becky's butt which caused her niece to move around on the bed a little.

"Nice?" asked Katherine. Becky could only moan softly in response.

Katherine climbed over Becky, and ran her own breasts over her back and then her butt; kissing and licking as she explored.

"Oh fuck," whispered Becky. "That's nice."

With Becky's hips still a little in the air, Katherine ran her finger over her niece's knickers. Then she moved her finger down the crack of her butt and played gently with Becky's pussy, which Katherine could tell was very, very wet, even through her knickers.

Katherine pulled down Becky's knickers, over her hips and all the way down to her ankles. Planting kisses all over Becky's ass, Katherine could feel her niece getting turned on, wanting more.

Her niece was on all fours, moaning softly as Katherine ran her tongue over her butt. She paused, and thought she could hear Becky crying. But she was crying for more.

"Oh Aunty," called out Becky. "Please don't stop."

Katherine ran her finger down to Becky's pussy, running it over her lips, and then inserting it tentatively; so wet. One finger, then two; she thought to herself, oh fuck! I'm fingering my own niece.

She kissed Becky's butt again, and then ran her tongue down the crack of Becky's ass, rimming her softly and gently. She could feel her niece thrusting backwards as if she wanted Katherine's face and tongue buried deep inside her.

Kissing, licking and, yes, tongue fucking her young nieces ass, before moving her tongue onto Becky's pussy.

Katherine flicked her tongue over Becky's pussy, searching, probing and exploring. Teasing out her clitoris and burying her face deep in her niece's fresh and young pussy.

She pulled away from Becky, and eased her niece onto her back, and knelt beside her.

Katherine caressed her face and let her hands wander to her niece's breasts.

"Are you ok, Becks?"

Becky could only nod her head in silent submission.

With Katherine's hands on her niece's breasts, she could feel Becky's eyes on her.

Katherine quickly slipped off her own night shirt, exposing her breasts to her niece for the first time. Becky greedily felt her Aunties breasts and lifted her head to kiss and lick Katherine's hardened nipple.

"And the rest!" pleaded Becky.

Katherine quickly slid off her own panties and was now naked in front of her niece.

"There's no going back now Becks." Katherine said. But she knew it was too late anyway; both women wanted more.

She felt Becky's hand on her leg, and then her butt.

Katherine knew what Becky wanted.

She gently lifted her leg over her nieces face until her pussy was just inches from Becky's face. She felt Becky greedily pull her auntie's hips toward her face.

Becky uttered a stifled moan. "Please Katherine, more."

Katherine let her niece explore and caress her pussy with a seemingly well educated tongue. Now and then she would grind her pussy over her niece's face, letting her know who was boss; smiling at the thought.

Just as Katherine was about to cum, she pulled away from Becky's face.

"Oh fuck, Becks...I'm cuming." Becky's soft tongue just lapped gently on her Katherine's clitoris as her body shuddered and trembled.

After some more tender and gentle licking of Katherine's pussy, she rolled away from her niece and the two of them just lay on the bed in a comfortable silence.

"Thank you Katherine," said Becky.

"Hey you!" replied Katherine. "I'm still your aunty, and I can still boss you around."

"Well," replied Becky. "I guess that means I'm your plaything now, Aunty?

"Is that what you want, Becks?" asked Katherine. "You'll have to do just what I tell you!"

"You know that's exactly what I've always wanted, Katherine," smiled Becky.

Finally, she thought, I've seduced my hot aunty.

kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers