Seducing My Son's Best Friend

Story Info
Lusting for a young cock and son's friend fits the bill.
3.4k words
4.35
102.6k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers

All members of the story are over 18 and consenting adults. I look forward to any comments and advice as I'm still learning. Thanks for reading.

*****

I guess I should start by describing myself. I'm 50 years old 5'6 with brown hair and eyes. My tits are 36b and my husband says I have a perfect ass and very wet cunt when I get horny. With all the men around e last evening I'm very, very horny indeed. But with my son and his friend in the house my husband and I couldn't do anything about it.

I spoke with my husband as we were going to bed about my wetness and asked him if I could have a little fun tonight. He was my best friend before we got married and has always allowed me to have fun when I desired it. So out of love and respect for him I asked his permission. He kissed me and said for me to enjoy whatever I decided to do. I started planning my adventure as we went to sleep and left him a note on his phone to wake me before he left for work at 2:00 am, and stopped myself from masturbating before I went to sleep.

Now I knew that my son would go to sleep early since he got up early the day before and stayed up late with his friend to play video games. I also knew his friend Joe slept until 1:00 pm that day and would play video games until way after daylight.

When my husband got up and read the note he woke me up and said he would be leaving soon and asked if I needed help preparing for my adventure. I had already planned what I was going to do but I needed him to help me choose what to wear to assure success in seducing a 20 year old. So I told him my plan and he picked out what to wear for me. He chose a button up work shirt of his with a white thong that just did cover my pubic hair and rode up between my lips for a serious camel toe. He said that I looked very sexy when I wore his shirt and left it unbuttoned with no bra. As he was leaving for work he helped me get situated on our bed to look the sexiest for a young man to take notice and want fuck, then he was off to work.

I peeked out in the living room and as I suspected and to my delight Joe was still playing video games and had a beer that I noticed was almost gone. With two empty beer bottles setting next to it. I hoped he needed to relieve himself soon as I never heard him walk down the hall to go to the bathroom. Our bed room door was just across the hall from the hall bathroom so I knew he would probably just look in to make sure not to disturb me with the light.

So I went back to bed and layed on top of the comforter so he could see me clearly. I left the nightlight on and layed on my left side left leg straight down with my right leg bent into a fetal position as my husband instructed to give the best view of my sleeping pussy. I could feel the little strap of my thong sink up into my lips and my ass cheeks as I lay there in that position and I felt so open and revealing that I was getting even wetter than I already was. Just thinking of the view he would have of me was erotic.

Now Joe is 6' and about 180lbs with a nice tan and dark hair and brown eyes. He wears a goatee that is kept neat and about 2" long. I've caught him steeling peaks at my tits and ass before and noticed a bulge in his jeans many times when he is at the house. We have no girls in the house but me so I know that his erection was for me. This would be his night to have that bulge taken care of, if only he did what a normal horny young stud would do when offered such a sight.

It took him about 20 minutes after my husband left before he went for relief from the beers.

I heard him coming down the hall and made sure I was revealed as much as possible without letting him know I was awake and waiting for him. Just as I thought I heard him stop at the door and the time it took him to go into the bathroom I knew he got a good look. After a few minutes he closed the bathroom door and did his business but didn't flush so I knew he didn't want to me to wake up just yet. I heard the bathroom door open very slowly, I smiled to myself as I knew I had his attention. Would he make an advance on me? Did I show enough for him to get the nerve to come in my room? Was he horny enough to actually touch me if he did come in? With all that was running thru my mind I was getting hornier by the minute, and could feel the wet spot soaking my lips and starting to seep out of my pussy onto my thigh. It was overwhelming me just waiting for the answer to my questions. I could feel the heat in my pussy getting hotter and hotter just like an oven needing something to cook, my pussy needed a cock to deliver a huge load of sperm in it. I wasn't sure if he would be so bold as to actually touch me, and the waiting was taking its toll on me. But he wasn't leaving so I hoped he would do something soon. Then I heard the door shut and his belt unbuckle and knew I had him:))))

The next thing I knew I felt him lay his hand on my hip trying not to wake me, dirty little boy and I was thrilled at his touch. Then he started to massage my hip ever so slowly and ease down my ass cheek inch by inch taking his time to be very careful how he touched me in fear of waking me. After what seemed like an eternity he was rubbing my slit and trying to get the thong out of my lips. I didn't move as he continued his rubbing and massaging of my crotch.

Then he had his fingers under the strap of my thong, and moving it out so he could play and have a good view of my crotch. The night light was giving him plenty of light to see that my shirt was unbuttoned and my sizeable tits were peeking out wanting to be touched. He reached into my shirt to caress my tits and started to lightly squeeze them one at a time and brushing his finger over my nipples that were already erect from anticipation of his touch. Next I felt him lean over my body to lick my nipple and I almost lost it. My plans were coming together and I knew this stud was going to fuck me tonight.

He kept his hand on my tits kneading and caressing them as his other hand was rubbing the length of my crotch very slowly, back and forth for several more minutes then I felt a finger pushing between my lips and easing into my waiting pussy. I uncontrollably squeezed his finger with my cunt as he slipped his finger in my saucy hole. It felt so naughty and good to have this stud wanting me that I almost came when he slid his finger all the way to his knuckles.

Then he started sawing in and out with his finger until he thought I was ready for two fingers, at which time I shuddered and he stopped all movement. Did I scare him? Did I just screw up my plans? Was he going to leave and end this before he got caught?

I was happy when he continued his motions once again. after a few more minutes of him fingering my pussy he pulled his hand out and I could feel him climb up on the bed. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I felt the head of his cock nudging at my opening, wanting to come in out of the cold. He was slowly slipping his cock up and down my lips checking for resistance at my opening every time he came to it and I moaned softly. After a couple minutes he has his cock wet with my juices and slipped his cock into my waiting pussy. I could feel his rock hard cock stretching my pussy as he slid all the way in. I could feel his balls rest on my inner thigh and he just let it rest there for a minute. I could feel his cock pulsating in me and another shudder came over me.

He started slowly moving ever so slightly in and out of me with his cock. I could feel the veins in his shaft as they slid past my lips and it felt wonderful. I wanted to move with him but didn't dare yet. I figured I would let him cum before I took control of this sensual fuck he was giving me while not taking his hands away from my tits. After a few minutes I felt him growing inside me and he was about to pull out and finish outside of me. Where I have no idea, but what I knew for sure is, I wasn't going to let him loose this load anywhere but on me or in me no matter if it was my mouth or my aching pussy.

So as he started to pull out, I slowly slipped my hand under my leg and started to massage his balls, and he stopped in fright. Then I reached up and put my hand along his cheek and told him it was ok and not to leave. Thankfully he lost his ability to come at that time and just let his cock slip out of me. I set up and pulled him close to me and kissed him long and deep so sensual that all he could do was return my kiss. Our lips parted and tounges started to mingle together for a long slow kiss. As we kissed I brought my leg around so he was sitting between my legs and he had a full view of my body. My tits pushed the open shirt to the sides and were in full view of his wanting hands. I've wanted these for so long and your pussy feels so good with my cock buried inside. He said. Please don't make me stop. I have no intention of stopping you I said as I pulled him close for another long wet kiss, his hands were still working on my tits and when we broke our kiss, he moved down to kiss and suck on my neck and nibble on my ear lobes. I shuddered again as he did and felt an orgasm come over me. He worked his way down to my tits as I cradled his head in my hands and kissed the top of his head. I layed back and let him explore my body inch by inch. He was licking and kissing every where he touch his mouth to.

He gently slid a hand down to my pussy a slid a finger in me and retrieved some of my juices. Then he went to work on my clit with the wetness he had from my pussy. I was in heaven as he rubbed my clit and nibbled on my nipples. Then he slid his finger into my soaked cunt and I just melted as he worked it in and out of me. I started moving my hips to his invading thrusts of his finger, hitting my g-spot with every push in. My thighs started to shake and another orgasm came over me and I just rode it out on his hand while he continued to suck my breasts, paying close attention to my nipples and nibbling lightly on each one.

He slowly kissed his way down my stomach to my clean shaven mound, and just kissed and lightly bit, while taking both hands and pushing my thighs apart to kiss and nibble on my lips. I held his head in my crotch while he kissed and licked the length of it. Then he started swirling his tounge around my clit, I started humping his face as I held his head there. It felt so good. Then he slowly traced my crotch with a finger while he started licking my clit, harder until he reached my asshole. I was humping harder and harder with each passing minute, then he put his finger against my asshole and pushed a finger in. That sent me into another full orgasm of which I had no control. I started bucking into him, and thrashing around like a crazed bitch in heat. I had to have his cock to suck on. I craved his cock at this point and wanted it in my mouth, so I pulled away from him and had him get on top, in a 69 with my arms under his shins. My arms were now trapped and I couldn't move them.

All I could do was take his cock in my mouth, as he fed it to me. This was a light bondage type position, as my hands were going nowhere. He sank down into my mouth and started fucking my face with his sweet cock, and I was loving being used as a fuck hole. He started fucking my face harder and faster and went deep in my throat. With each thrust he pushed all the way down where his balls were slapping on my nose. He said I'm cumming I'm cumming and exploded with huge gushes of cum shooting down my throat. It felt so good and his sperm tasted so great I was in heaven with this young stud. He continued to fuck my mouth as he slowed down his pace and his balls were drained into my throat. I sucked him clean and to my delight, he started to get hard again and said don't worry I'm not done with you yet. I smiled and crawled up his chest and kissed him long and slow.

He pushed me back on the bed, and crawled between my legs as he pushed. Now he was kissing up my front, and found my breasts and started sucking and biting them. He knew at this point I was his, and he was going to make me his. he started kissing deep and hard. He pushed his cock into my crotch and it slid right between my lips, and in one thrust he went all the way in balls deep. I whimpered as he sank into me. I wanted him to pound my pussy to give me every inch of it hard and fast, and he didn't let me down. He started long deep thrusts in and out. He pulled out easy but when he reversed he tried to drive my ass thru the bed, it was exactly what I needed. To be pounded and ravaged. To be taken like a whore. I was craving his cock and he knew it.

I was working up a sweat as we humped each other, wildly until we both came hard and long. We drove our groins into each other with a vengeance. He was sucking on my neck as he pounded my cunt, then he started sucking hard on my breasts all over. it felt great to have my tits on fire from the attention. We kept this up for about an hour thrashing in and out, fucking and sucking each other relentlessly. Then he said I'm going to cum deep in that sweet pussy of yours, and I will own it. I said yes please, hammer it put you seed in deep and hard. Then we both lost it at the same time as he thrust deep in me and froze, I could feel each gush of cum as it splashed against my cervix and started oozing back out and running down my ass to my little pucker that I knew he wanted, and I would give it to him, to abuse the same way he was doing my wet cunt..

Then he collapsed on top of me, and kept sucking hard and kissing my breasts and neck until I started to feel light pain. Then he kissed me, and got up to go back to his video games. He looked down at me and said now I own you. Any time I spend the night, you will sleep in the nude, and be ready to be ravaged.

Then I realized that my little plan to seduce him, had opened up a whole new world. I went to sleep satisfied and leaking everywhere, his cum was flowing out of my pussy, and I just let it flow.

The next morning I woke and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and as I looked in the mirror I was overtaken with lust. He left marks on my neck and breasts. I even had one on the inside of each thigh. He walked into the bathroom behind me, and said I told you, I own you now. Then he bent me over the sink and pushed his piss hard cock into my pussy from behind me, and I welcomed my new lover with open pussy. He filled my cunt with cum in just a few minutes then pulled out and left to go home. I stood there with his spunk draining down my thighs and his marks of ownership left on my neck, tits and thighs, I was so turned on that my hand went nuts in my crotch until I collapsed to my knees, and came in hard spasms. His cum was draining out of my cunt and down my thighs, and dripping onto the floor.

After I regained myself and looked back in the mirror, it hit me. What would I tell my husband. I had permission to fuck him, not to be left marked up by him.

I stayed in my bedroom until my son got up and left for work. Wearing a turtle neck sweater was not an option. I was in the kitchen starting dinner when my husband got home from work. I was worried about what he would say about my markings, he has never in 30 years of marriage left hickies on me. He says that they are in his eyes, degrading and he would never make me look or feel like a slut. I love him for that and I agree with him. He came into the kitchen and I was busy cooking so he couldn't see my front and he kissed me on the neck as he said hello dear. Did you have a good day? I said I had a great day but I had something to show him that he may not like.

But I was so out of control with lust and getting pounded, that I didn't know about it until I woke and looked in the mirror. When I turned around and looked at my husband, he just covered his mouth with his hand, and looked down at the floor. I could see he was trying to hide his smile, and not break out in laughter. I smiled and slapped him on the arm. He looked at me and said I guess he owns that ass now. Did you have fun, he asked. I said yes I really enjoyed the feeling of such a young cock wanting me, and filling me with his cum. He's not as big as my husband but he was fun to fuck. I plan to fuck him often, the next time my husband will be there and they will both fuck me. My husband is very excited about it and says he can't wait.

Just as we are starting to talk about when we will have our threesome, our son walks in the kitchen, as he just got home from work. He took one look at me, and said damn dad. I kinda thought mom was hot, but can't you control yourself? Then he busted out laughing as he walked out to the living room.

Can't wait till our next meeting.

jerrys1
jerrys1
32 Followers