Seducing My Son's Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing the weekend.
1.2k words
4.24
23.2k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers

The next day got to be more fun than I anticipated.

After having my pussy fucked good and my ass fingered at the same time I was to say the least happy. I left the room to get freshened up a little and douche both holes as I felt a little dirty and embarrassed at the same time.

When I returned Joe was watching a movie so I grabbed a couple ice teas and sat next to him on the sofa. It didn't take long for our hands to be roaming each other again. I was rubbing his shaft and squeezing his balls while he was rubbing my tits and tweaking my nipples. My motor was restarting and he knew it.

He moved me up on his lap and was massaging my ass and kissing me deeply while I was rubbing my pussy on his lap feeling his cock hard against my clit, rubbing my clit to a soft orgasm. As I felt my orgasm take hold I moved my breasts up for him to suck while I continued to rub against his erect cock. My body started to lightly tremble then slow to a stop. We just stayed there resting for a moment.

Then he got up and took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. I lay on the bed and he ask me to lay on my stomach for a massage. I reached into the night stand and handed him the oils that my hubby and I use. He put some in his hands and rubbed them together before touching me with cold oil. That was very thoughtful.

Then he started to slowly massage my back starting at my neck and softly was moving ever so slowly down my back. By the time he reached my ass I was getting relaxed to the point of numbness. I felt his hand slide between my cheeks and pause to press against my rosebud a little then move on to my thighs and finally to my lips and massage them, pulling them apart and thumbing my opening with both thumbs. Then back up to my ass and spread my cheeks again and apply more oil to my ass. His hands were very soft as he spread my rosebud open and thumbed it, his thumb was going in further with each press and I was loving it. This kept on until my whole crotch was an oily mess and his hands were on both holes massaging and entering each at the same time, it felt so good I drifted off to lala land and left him to play and massage.

The last thing I remember was his fingers in my pussy and two more in my ass just sawing in and out slowly not wanting me to get tensed up again so I let go and drifted off.

I must have slept for awhile as he was working on me. When I woke I was laying on my stomach with his cock slowly fucking my ass while he kissed my neck, I moved my hips with him to fuck his sweet cock ever so slowly as I didn't want him to cum yet. After a few minutes he whispered in my ear that he was going to get up and wipe himself off and fuck my pussy and for me to just stay there and wait. As he pulled out and got up I could feel the emptiness from within.

I felt him come back and ease his cock into my waiting pussy and start slowly fucking me. His shaft was so thick and working my pussy muscles over but good. I was moaning for him not to stop and moving back into him with each thrust. My pussy was in control now and he knew it. His cock started to move faster and really pound my cunt to submission and I was bucking like a bitch in heat.

That's when he moved around and stuffed his cock in my face and I realized it wasn't his cock in my cunt.

I was horrified and delirious with lust at the same time and took his cock in my mouth not caring who was fucking me just that I wanted it not to stop. I was at a high when my orgasm took me over the top and slammed into me like a freight train and my whole body started to shake uncontrollably. I had lost control and he was in charge. WOW what a ride I was getting.

Just then the cock in my pussy started to slow and ease out just to refill my ass without any resistance at all. After a few minutes he tensed up and shot his load deep in my ass and collapsed on me before rolling off and my eyes met his to find out he was Mike and what a man he grew into.

Joe laid back and had me mount his cock cowgirl style so he could fuck my pussy and Mike was massaging my ass at the same time. This was more than I had planned and I was loving it. Mike put his face between my ass cheeks and started kissing my crotch while Joe hammered into me.

Then unexpected to me Joe pulled out and let Mike swallow his shaft to taste our juices and went back to fucking me.

Their Bi!!

This was more than I could dream of and I started bucking from raw lust. Mike moved up and stuck his cock in my ass and started to slam me from behind while Joe was slamming me from below. Both holes were getting pounded and I was lost to the moment. My orgasm hit me wave after wonderful wave and I couldn't stop bucking.

My clit had taken control and was getting a work out. My ass was stretched beyond anything I've ever felt before and was wanting more.

Just then Joe tensed up and blew his load deep in my pussy I could feel his warm jizz oozing out around his cock and making my pussy a mess.

Then it was Mike's turn again to let his go in my ass. Both holes were filled with cum and cocks and I was enjoying it.

As I got up and was kneeling on the bed the guys switched and started cleaning up each others mess. I couldn't believe my luck. Two Bi guys giving me a great fucking. Mike said I had the best ass he has ever fucked and my pussy was a torment on his cock and made him cum before he wanted to.

Joe asked if I liked what he did inviting Mike to join us and I answered him with a kiss and a squeeze to his cock that's all that was needed.

Mike said he could stay the night so we all spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking each other. We had a great threesome with two Bi men and me.

When we woke the next morning the guys took turns fucking me till they couldn't cum anymore then we got up and showered and cleaned the bedroom up before my hubby got home that afternoon.

The hubby walked in and I put my arms around him and gave him a kiss He knew my pussy was torn up and wouldn't push me for a couple of days. So he asked if I had fun? I said a lot of fun and did I have a story to tell him once my body returned to normal. I was sore for three days but in a good way.

jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers