Seducing My Son's Best Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike comes calling and I set the trap! Or did I?
3.3k words
4.24
12.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers

A reader asked in Seducing My Sons Best Friend Ch. 3. Who is Mike?

I failed to introduce him at that time.

Mike and my son have been friends since the first grade. They played ball together all through school and little league.

Joe joined them in high school and he and my son went off to play in college.

Mike decided not to play ball after high school and went to work doing landscaping instead.

Now Mike is 6'1". 210 long blonde hair with steel blue eyes. Looks like a bodybuilder but never hits the gym.

A few days after my weekend with Joe and Mike I was going out to get the mail when Mike drove up.

I'm sure he knew the guys were at work and I was home alone. I decided to play along and see what his motives for coming over was (as if I didn't know:))).

He got out of his car and asked if I needed any help today since he didn't have to work. Rain was expected so he took the day off.

Thinking about the time we were together and the way he worked with Joe to pleasure me, I said. "sure come on in and you can help me with a couple of chores that were waiting for a strong back to do for me."

He followed me in the house to the kitchen where I made two cups of coffee and told him "I have to get my work clothes on and would be out in a minute so just have your coffee while I'm gone."

He said "sure take your time."

I flashed him a smile as I walked out and went to my room to change. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a well fitting blouse. Not good for working in so I grabbed one of my husbands work shirts since it was long and had room to move around in. Then I got an idea to drive Mike nuts while helping me. I took my bra off and got rid of the shorts and panties. He would not be able to see the shorts anyway since the shirt was so long. So I went back to the kitchen and asked him to help me get some things in the garage down to take on our camping trip the coming weekend.

As we went to the garage I could feel him checking me out so I put a little more effort into my walk. Not too much but just a little. I turned as I walked into the garage and as I expected he was locked on my ass.:))))

Now being all of 5'6" tall I told him I would get the step ladder and hand him down the two boxes from the overhead storage. I reached up to get the ladder knowing that the shirt would come up a little and give him a better view. I could feel the shirt ride up to just below my ass cheeks as I reached up for the ladder. When I looked back, there he was again locked on my butt and hoping for the shirt to go up farther. I don't think he noticed that I removed the shorts I was wearing he was just staring at my ass. As I set the ladder down I could see the disappointment on his face that he didn't get to see enough.

He held the ladder for me as I climbed up to where my ass was head high to him. I bent forward a little as I reached up for the first box then it hit him, and I heard him gasp softly while he stared straight into my pantyless crotch. I took the box down and handed it to him to set on the floor and reached for the other one.

The next one was a little farther back and required me to bend more and reach farther. I could feel my shirt come up over the globes of my ass and my pussy slightly open as I bent farther over to get the box. I knew that would get him.:))))

Sure enough it did. He reached out and grabbed my ass with both hands and started to softly massage both cheeks with his large hands. Spreading my cheeks apart so he could see inside at what he was sure he was going to have. I froze to savoir the moment. Then he put his face in my ass and I could feel his tounge start licking my lips then dragging it up across my rosebud and circling it as he pushed it farther trying to enter it. As I closed my eyes and moaned softly saying "yes baby stick your tounge in me let me know what you want."

He darted his tounge in my ass a couple of times then went back down to my pussy that was getting wet just from the thought of what he was going to do to me today. I rested on top of the ladder and let him have full access to me as he licked and kissed my whole crotch. It felt wonderful having his nose and tounge working me over this way, I didn't want him to stop. I could feel the orgasm starting to build inside and knew my first orgasm was coming soon. My moans were getting more intense and urgent as he devoured my cunt while letting his nose open my rosebud from the pressure.

I encouraged him on saying "lick my pussy baby it needs your tounge. Open me up for your cock to slide in and pound me."

He moaned at my words and just went in harder and deeper wiggling his head from side to side while his thumb started massaging my clit in little circles. My head was spinning and my orgasm was coming and I couldn't stop it.

My body started shaking as my pussy spasmed while wave after wonderful wave came over me.He kept at me hard and fast as I was jerking around and trying not to fall. With his face doing a dance in my crotch that would make any woman thirsty for more.

As my orgasm was slowing he reached between my legs and took my waste in his hands forcing my legs farther apart and up on his shoulders. Then he lifted my body off the ladder and eased me down never stopping his licking of my pussy. My face came straight down almost level with his cock that to my delight was rock hard and needing to be sucked. My pussy was in a frantic from the attention as I reached into his sweats and freed his beautiful cock. He was about 7" and thick.

My hand was full and I started stroking his long shaft and licking the head as he moaned his pleasure. Never giving my pussy a rest. As I took the head in my mouth he started licking my clit softly and he reached down to push my head farther down forcing his cock deeper into my throat.

His hips started to move as he fucked my face while still licking my pussy. Then when satisfied at the depth I was taking him in my mouth he moved his hand back up and around my body holding me tight while his other hand went up and he started fingering my ass. First just a little trying to open it up then I could feel that with every thrust of his finger it went deeper until he had the first two knuckles sliding in and out with no resistance.

Wow both holes being taken care of and a cock in my mouth. This is GREAT!!

I was building to another orgasm while I felt his cock starting to grow for his first release. I started sucking faster and deeper on his cock as he started to get faster and deeper in my crotch. Just as my body started to tremble with another orgasm he let go and blasted the back of my throat with gush after gush of his cum. I swallowed it as fast as I could while cumming my self. Our orgasms were rocking us both. He was fucking my face and giving my clit one hell of a work out. Our orgasms were coming to a halt so I just sucked and licked him clean getting every bit of his cum while he was kissing my pussy and inner thighs.

I was very satisfied at that point and my breasts had not even been touched yet. WOW never had sex in the garage let alone on a ladder. This is one for the books.

When we returned to the kitchen for a drink and to let the blood flow back where it needs to be, I saw that my husband had texted me he was off early and on his way home. As I read his text Mike pushed me down over the table and started sliding his cock up and down my slit getting it wet and opening my pussy up to enter it. Now my pussy was tingling knowing that I would have two cocks to service me today.

Just as Mike slid his cock in me and started to get a rhythm my husband walked into the kitchen from the garage.

I looked up at him and smiled with a lustful smile. He smiled back and said "you look so hot with a cock in you from behind baby" Then he looked at Mike and said "remember no cum inside her yet. That's going to be later."

Then it hit me! I didn't seduce Mike. They had planned this and I fell into some sort of trap. They both looked down and gave me an evil grin as my husband undid his pants to allow his cock to jump out. He moved over to let me suck his cock as Mike was sawing in and out of me and still massaging my ass cheeks with both hands.

My tits still haven't been touched and I didn't care at this point. They were smashed against the table and rocking back and forth while my nipples were hard as erasers and trying to clean the table top. My face was swallowing my hubbies cock while Mike was feeding my pussy and now slipping his finger in my ass. I was loving this and didn't care that they had planned it, or that I fell for it.

But what exactly did I fall for?

When will I know?

I never heard Joe walk into the room. Then Mike said "I need to set down and rest my legs . She has made them so weak with that hot body of her's". As he pulled out of me. I let out a little whimper of disapproval I wasn't done with him yet. Then I felt it. Someone taking his place behind me.

Joe was hard and sticking his cock in me and started to fuck me slowly. I looked around as i took my hubbies cock out of my mouth and was stroking it and just smiled at Joe and went back to sucking this fabulous cock I had in my hand.

Soon I was about to get another orgasm as I felt my hubby starting to grow and his nuts tightened up and started to cum with what felt like buckets while I tried hard to swallow every drop. Just then Joe pulled out and shot a load all over my ass. My hand went to rub my clit but Mike beat me to it and started to lick my crotch again and suck on my clit till I lost it and came hard on his tounge as I released the cock from my mouth and started thrashing around from pure excitement. Begging for more. My ass was pulsating wanting a cock in it while my pussy was getting licked and fingered. "What a surprise guys now can one of you cum in me?"

"Not yet" my husband said "but soon."

The guys rolled me over and helped me down from the table and held onto me as my legs were jelly after such an orgasm. I have had two men at once but never three and my mind was racing enjoying them. As I stood there with one on each side till I got my balance back my husband knelt down behind me and started cleaning Joe's cum off my ass. My husband has always been bi and eaten me after someone has cum in me.

I love that about him. He will do anything for me and never once has asked me for another woman. I have offered it to him many times and he just says " I love seeing you happy and nothing else could change that. I have no need for another woman."

Still. They have something planned as I thought. I've had two cocks in me and no cum to show for it. I thought maybe my husband wants me clean when he enters me and just wanted the guys to open me up for him.

My pussy started to tingle with the thought.

They lead me to the bedroom to get more comfortable so they can as they say "tear my pussy up."

When I opened the bedroom door and walked in, I was in shock! There on the bed was my youngest son naked with a raging hard on for me. I jumped back and whimpered "No not my son I can't let my son fuck me." The whole time knowing I have wanted him and fantasized about having him. I've often caught him getting dressed and seen the outline of his cock and forgot to put towels in the bathroom until he would call me to bring him one just to get a glimpse of his beautiful cock and wishing I could have it.

As I was whimpering and backing out my husband got behind me and said "Honey you and I have spoke of this many times and you admitted how bad you wanted this. Now is your chance and he wants you too just as bad. His hard on that you usually caught him with was over you so take it and enjoy."

With that my son got off the bed and walked over to me and took my face in both his hands and leaned down to kiss me. My lips parted as his tounge was pushing into my mouth and our tounges started to explore each other while we kissed long and loving. Then he reached out to unbutton my shirt and free my huge tits that have had no attention till this point and as he freed them he started to massage them and tweak my nipples until they were hard and needing more.

Needless to say my pussy was soaked even more at this and I needed some cock to fill it. He scooped me up in his arms never breaking our kiss as I had my arms around his neck. He carried me to the bed were he gently laid me down and with both hands spread my legs apart so he could see everything. I was on the brink of a major orgasm with all this excitement. He gently moved between my legs and leaned forward kissing me as he crawled up my body and his cock still hard drug up the length of my slit.

At this point my husband told the guys "we will let them be for now and return when we are ready to finish her off." I looked at him as he closed the door and smiled a thank you.

Then I went back to my son as I layed my hand along side his cheek before taking his kiss again and said "I love you more than life itself and want you in me". Then we resumed our loving kiss.

He started to move his hips up and down which caused his cock to drag up and down my slit teasing me. He would move up and push just a little and his head would start to enter then drop back down and push against my little pucker. He kept doing this until I couldn't stand it any longer and with my arms around his neck and legs locked around his waste the next time he moved up I pulled him in with all my strength. He fell forward not ready for this maneuver and drove his cock all the way in. I felt his nuts hit my ass and just held him there.

We were both so horny that just a couple of minutes of this and our kissing had me shaking uncontrollably from my orgasm and him filling my pussy with his cum. My pussy was pulsating on his cock and he was grinding into me unloading what felt like a river of cum as it started to ooze out around his cock and drain down my ass to the bed. He never stopped kissing me as he grabbed my hips lifted them off the bed and drove his cock deep into my pulsating pussy.

I was bucking violently against him causing him to bang my pelvis even harder and my pussy milked every drop of his seed out. Then when our orgasms were done we just started a slow gentle fuck. He would pull almost all the way out then ease back into me as I would raise my hips and except his offering all the way in. Soon I could feel my orgasm building and his strokes were getting faster and more intense. He was sucking on my hard nipples and biting them which was a real turn on. He reached under me and grabbed my ass with both hands and started pounding me hard long and deep. I was once again out of control of my body as he was pouring it into me. His cock started to swell and I knew he would blow any second. My orgasm was coming as well. We were both shouting we going to cum and with that my body was convulsing again and he was grinding pouring his seed into my well fucked cunt. As he slowed his thrusts and we were catching our breath he was just grinding in and out of me when the door opened and the men filed back in.

My husband said "That sounded very intense for someone that didn't want to fuck her son." I smiled and pulled him down between my legs to clean me out before they tore my pussy up. They did just that.

For the rest of the afternoon I was their toy and they used me and used me over and over. When they weren't eating me or fucking me they were sucking each other back to life to fuck me again. The last thing before we collapsed I was riding my husband while my son was fucking my ass, Joe was in my mouth and Mike was losing his nuts all over my face and tits. I had cum oozing out of every orifice I have.

My pussy was sore when they were done with me and my tummy hurt from all the orgasms I had. I couldn't fuck for a week.

The guys have arranged to come over more often and ride me some more. Mostly one at a time during the day and together sometimes for a good ride. I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out and all the cocks I'll be getting.

My husband son and I have started sleeping in the same bed and this morning I woke with my son fucking me from behind. We lay there slowly grinding into each other. I woke my husband stroking his cock. Then we were off and running.

But that's another story for later.

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did living it.

jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers