Seducing Older Men Is Easy!

Story Info
Before current lover, young girl seduces older guy.
3.1k words
4.32
62.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers

I've corresponded over the years with many readers and several questions keep coming up. Why did I start my "Doin The Boss" series using the pen name Constance and later change to my real name? Simple, I had this crazy thought someone might recognize me from what I wrote. Later, feeling safer and doing a head shrug, I decided to go with my given name.

Others asked if there really was a Lin, and was he a former boss? Absolutely, there is Lin and he's very special to me. While I might embellish a little in my stories, they are basically written around my feelings and real occurrences.

The other top question is whether Lin was the first older guy I'd messed around with (no) or if I really enjoyed oral sex as I write about it (definitely yes).

All got me thinking about pre-Lin, pre-Doin the Boss, and after I'd been with several guys earning my spurs in basements, backseats of cars and other places where one could be naughty and parents weren't around. Quite frankly, I wasn't real adventurous really. Just a girl growing up I guess. My girlfriends Stephanie, Anne and Betty Ann all traded stories during sleepovers, and we learned at a time when porn wasn't as mainstream as today.

My parents were pretty cool but they did keep a keen eye on me and made sure my exploits around the house were PG. Still, like all kids, I sampled life and tried things out and compared notes with my friends and so forth. Just growing up, I know, we've all been there at one time or another.

In any event, yes, Lin is a real live guy, and yes, I still see him and he still rocks my socks. But my really first older guy was a sweet guy: Bobby.

Bobby was a guy who sat next to us at the Philadelphia Flyers games. My parents had three seats, which they generally took, and the third was taken my either my older brother or myself.

We had sat next to Bobby and his wife Sydney for several years.

As it were I'd sit on one side of Bobby, Sydney on the other. We would joke he was the thorn between two roses. We'd cheer, boo and during intermission talk about our jobs or sports or whatever. Bobby was just a wealth of information, and to be honest I was a bit jealous of Sydney. The beautiful woman found a great guy many years ago, I was still having trouble finding anyone who was special.

Sydney was always looking perfect, even in jeans and a sweatshirt, and I admired the way heads turned when she was around. Once at a game she wore a skirt and I thought the guys in the rows in front of us would lose their eyesight from sneaking glances back trying to get a glimpse up her skirt.

When Bobby's employer transferred him to center city he was in the office building just a couple blocks from me, and a couple times we'd meet for lunch at a local salad bar place. Once one of my co-workers saw us together and latest asked if he wasn't too old for me, and I laughed and said he was just a friend of the family. I mean, he was 10 years older and for crying out loud, married.

Still it was kind of nice talking with him. Along the way he asked if I was dating anyone special. And being just 19 years old, a year out of high school and fancy free, I said no, but that I was dating several guys who were nice but "not as nice as him." Okay, so I enjoyed flirting with him.

I'd tell him about David, the accountant, and Chucky the college student. I said I had a crush on Mr. Dawson at the Secretarial School (yes, that what it was), and thinking back it still has that name in its title although it's known for producing executive assistants.

Bobby was an elder figure I could open up and speak with on a variety of topics. I couldn't do it with my dad, he'd be appalled at some of our conversations! And mom, she was great, but still, some of my talks with Bobby would have been frowned upon.

On one occasion he was quite down and I asked what was wrong and he said he and Sydney had been fighting, a fact one would never know because they'd been at the game the night before seeming normal. He explained, carefully, that he'd wanted a little something different in the bedroom and she shut him down...for a month. He just wanted something she'd do before they were married all the time and now did not. From his tone I kind of figured it was oral sex, and asked if it had to do with Sydney being on her knees.

Bobby blushed, and didn't say a word.

I told him I said "no" to guys on a regular basis, so get over it!

We laughed and joked and while there was a real difference in age it was somehow alright. That was the thing that was special. There was an age difference but we'd developed into soul friends. We could talk about just about anything, from my homework to his work presentations. From my boyfriends to his wife, from the jerks we each had to deal with at work to the pressures of our commutes.

Sydney mentioned at a game she was going to the west coast on business. During intermission I asked Bobby if he would be out at a strip club or chasing skirts while his wife was away. He laughed and said, "No, not unless you are dancing there or wearing something short to work," he joked.

During second intermission I told him it could be arranged and he looked shocked at me.

"You aren't kidding, Robyn, you are serious."

I nodded and slipped him my cell phone number. "Call me."

I was totally surprised Friday when he did. He said Sydney called nightly at 10 but wondered if we could meet for dinner the following night.

Pausing, I said, nope, but my parents were going away for the weekend and we could meet at my house in the evening.

There was a problem. I had a date with Richard, and I'd cancelled on him twice and he had already bought tickets to the big Flower Show at the Convention Center. Disappointed, Bobby said we could do it some other time. But I told him I'd call him in the morning because I had an idea.

Look, I know it was wrong. I knew it was older.

But I thought I could make something happen and satisfy an urge and get to know him a little "better" and nobody would be the wiser.

Saturday morning he called and I told him to get to my house before 8, with the front door key being under the mat.

"Listen, I have a date, a special date with Richard, so I will be home about 9 so don't be late. And Bobby, there will be no sex. Got it? My room is on the left at the head of the stairs.

Make yourself home there, don't answer the phone!"

He laughed and said I was the boss, and that was that.

The Flower Show was superb, I couldn't believe all the colors and styles and types of plants, but I have to admit I was a little bit flustered thinking of Bobby while out on a date with Richard.

Richard and I arrived at my house at 8:45 and I noticed downstairs lights on but none other. I hoped Bobby was there, secured away upstairs. My plan was to kiss Richard goodnight and get inside quickly, but it wasn't to me. Richard had other ideas, kissing me passionately on the front steps and rubbing against me.

He asked, begged to come inside and I didn't want to make a scene on the front porch so I said fine, but only for a quick cup of cocoa. Inside we kissed some more while I made the treat, all the while wondering if Bobby was upstairs.

After sipping our drinks Richard pulled me close and we started making out. I tried to push him away but he was insistent. It was quite hot and when he got his hand under my bra (how did he get my blouse open?) I knew I had to do something to end this date quickly.

"Come on, Robyn, you have me so very hot, I need some relief!" whispered my boyfriend as he moved my hand onto his crotch.

We'd never had any intimacy other than making out and feeling each other over clothing, but I couldn't help myself. I knew he was hot, and used that knowledge to spark an idea.

Reaching over, I grasp his zipper and slowly pulled it down.

"Is it hot in there, want to take it out?" I cooed.

"Oh my God Robyn...here it is."

Out came his cock, hard as a rock. I slowly moved my hand over to it and began stroking it up and down. I admittedly had a practiced hand, having jerked off several guys, and I smiled to myself thinking I was stroking his cock while Bobby might be upstairs. I'd show him I wasn't a "kid" but a woman.

Richard was vocal in his admiration of my handiwork.

"Oh Robyn, that feels wonderful. Oh yes, stroke it, yes, up and down. Oh yes."

Putting my head on his shoulder, I used my left thumb and finger to encircle his cock while using my right hand to stroke the six inched hunk of man meat. It felt so soft, yet it was hard as a rock. Richard rocked his midsection and moaned, and I almost bent my head over. But, thinking Bobby might be upstairs listening, I decided a hand job was the way to go.

I worked that hard dick and soon Richard was grunting and announcing he was close. Soon the missile was shooting its sauce, several hearty spurts up into the air. Some ended up on the couch, some on my blouse and a dollop or two on my hands.

I kept slowly stroking after his orgasm, and licked some of the cum off my fingers while staring into his eyes for effect and I thought Richard would fall over in shock. "That was awesome, Robyn, the best ever."

Smiling to myself, I wondered which classmate or friend I was up against in the hand job competition, but in any event Richard left the house happy and soon I'd locked the door and moved the empty cups to the kitchen sink. I thought of washing my hands, and then, smiling to myself, decided against it. If I was going to act like a slut, I was going to do my best to act naughty rather than nice.

Mission one was accomplished, now it was time for some good youthful seduction to take place.

Walking upstairs, I asked if the coast was clear of monsters or even married guys. Bobby stepped out of my room and said he was impressed at my ability to send home my date happy in under a half hour.

I threw my arms around my married friend and gave him a French kiss and thanked him for waiting for me and putting up with my lateness.

Bobby was extremely happy to see me, and for the second time in an hour I felt a hardness against me as we kissed. I didn't mention the licking of Richard's cum, and I don't think he knew, but all I knew was that I was excited and very, very happy to see the married man.

We sat on my bed and talked, trading stories and with him asking about what went on downstairs. He was amazed it was the first time that Richard and I had shared any intimacy, and I asked if he was jealous.

"Robyn, you are a young girl and quite frankly I shouldn't be here, but you intrigue me, excite me, and I just had to come over," said the older man. "I've fantasized about being alone with you many times, and wondered what it would be like to kiss you and hold you."

Bobby went on about how he had to stay very quite while I was with my date, and how hot it was to be a proverbial fly on the wall.

Smiling, I said it was hot knowing he was upstairs while I was playing downstairs. So we kissed and held each other for a while before I set the ground rules.

"Remember, I told you, no sex. I can't do that to your wife," was my edict.

Bobby looked disappointed.

Still we held each other and soon my hands were wandering south for the second time that evening. Bobby didn't stop me when I pulled down his zipper and then loosened his pants. In fact, he didn't lift a finger, later telling me I was the one who'd have to control the action because he didn't want to do anything that would offend me.

Slipping away, I tugged down his trousers before bending over and kissing his boxer covered crotch. I blew hot breath toward the mound in his underwear, and he laid back and enjoyed. He was rock hard in there and I mouthed that dick for a bit before reaching in and pulling it out while tugging down the flimsy undies with my other hand.

Just then his cell phone rang, it was Sydney calling from her business trip.

Reaching over, he asked me to be quiet, and answered. He spoke with her and I got an urge...to jerk his dick. Stroking the man meat, I listened as he spoke with his wife. It was such a turn on. When he kissed her good night I kissed the tip of his cock.

After disconnecting, he told me how naughty I was and that it was so very hot being with me while his wife was unknowing on the phone. He also gave kudos to my hand job, bringing a smile to my lips.

While I was somewhat practiced in the art of jerking off a guy, this was different. This was a man, a man who had a wife and obviously a lot more experience than I. Still I pressed on, slowly jerking his dick from stem to stern.

"Am I doing this okay?" was my question.

"You are wonderful," was his reply.

I couldn't believe I was jerking off the guy who sat next to me at hockey games. This was a guy who was married to a family friend and a guy much older than me to boot. Yet none of that came to mind or mattered as I jerked off the guy. He was a special guy to me, and I enjoyed watching him lay back and enjoy.

Along the way I couldn't believe it was the second dick I'd stroked within a couple hours. I mean, I didn't do that. I wasn't a slut, or at least if I was I wasn't a whore. Still I jerked his dick while licking the tip. Around and around that mushroom head I went, loving the stirring he had down there and the power held over the man.

Bobby moaned to my ministrations, and I knew he was getting close. Decisions, decisions.

The devil in me made me bend my head over and circle the tip of his cock with my hot wet mouth.

I kept my lips at the tip as if they were glued and held the cock in my hand below. He was about the same length as Richard, but thicker. It was going to be a mouthful if I moved my head down.

Slowly I did, and the groans from Bobby were almost scary. Bobby moaned as I sucked his dick. I did my best to alternate sucking with licking, spending a lot of time at the head.

He started pushing and lifting and holding and bouncing and all of a sudden moaned that he was cumming. And cum he did, shooting several volleys of hot sticky man sauce into my sucking mouth. It was incredible.

I kept sucking him off long after swallowing his sauce, savoring it in my mouth before letting it join Richard's cum in my stomach. Damn.

"Oh Robin, that was unbelievable, that was great."

"Was it really okay?"

"Damn, Robyn, that's so good. Sydney doesn't suck me anymore, but it was better than any of the blowjobs she'd given me in the past. It was the best ever."

Smiling, I knew I had a certain talent.

It wasn't the first time I'd sucked off a guy, and as you know from readying my Doin the Boss stories, not the last. But it was very special, hot and still gives me a tingly feeling.

We slept that night, arm in arm, and I blew him again in the morning before we showered together.

He made breakfast, I made coffee, and before he left he once again led me to my room and played with my ass for several minutes. I could feel him jerking his cock off as I lay there, and soon I felt his sticky cum sauce erupt onto my bare ass. Damn, that was really hot.

The man left with a major league smile on his face and a promise that it wasn't a one night stand.

Bobby and I did carry on with each other a few more times before it simply became too risky and our getting together time was fewer and farther apart. I think what really put it to an end was the time I was sucking him off in the K-Mart parking lot late in the evening.

There were few cars around but my dad happened to have one of them. He apparently saw a couple in that lot - me and Bobby - and although he didn't recognize me (I was bobbing my head on Bobby) nor Bobby (he had a coat and baseball cap on, covering much of his face) I heard my parents talking about the act later that night.

"I should have called 911 and got those two locked up," spat my dad.

All I could think of was getting caught with Bobby and it shocked my system. My own dad turning me in! That was the last time I blew Bobby, and I soon moved on to other guys and conquests.

RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers