Seducing Rob Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
49 Followers

I then reached around her legs with my arms and pulled them open wider.. I replaced Rob's tongue in her hole with my fingers and whispered to him that I needed his cock right away. He got the message and got up on his knees. As I continued to suck on her clit I pulled his cock to her virgin hole and then reached for his hips. I pulled him towards us as his head disappeared inside her. Knowing how full he made me feel, I took it slow as I began a back and forth motion with his hips, slowly working his hard cock deeper and deeper inside my best friends pussy. In my mind, his cock was just one more toy for me to fill her up with just as we had done so many times before with each other using everything from coke bottles to bananas.

Soon, as I continued working on her clit and pussy using my tongue and Rob's cock, Kathy began moaning and squirming under me. She started neglecting my pussy as her climax began to build. Not long after, her body exploded as she clamped her legs together around Rob's hips as she screamed out in ecstasy; her pussy got even wetter than it had been, soaking Rob's cock. Surprisingly, though, Rob didn't erupt himself. I pulled him out of her and licked him off quickly, then began to gently lick my friends thighs and pussy, drinking up all her nectar. I was, I have to admit, ignoring Rob somewhat. I didn't even notice that he had gotten up and moved around behind me until I felt his cock push past my own pussy lips.

For the second time today, I felt his thick cock deep inside me. Then, while I continued cleaning up my friend's pussy, I felt her reach around my ass, pull my cheeks apart, and start to play with my asshole. We both enjoyed this and had experimented somewhat in the past with backdoor play including using thin candles on each other. As I felt her finger enter me I realized that Rob could see what she was doing as he moved in and out of my pussy. I couldn't help but think of his cock replacing her finger, but I was afraid at the same time that it would hurt too much being much larger.

It soon all became a blur as Kathy sucked hard on my clit and continued pushing deeper and deeper in my ass with her finger while my brother pounded his cock into my pussy. At some point, my fears were realized as I felt the much larger head of Rob's cock at my back door. As excited as I was, I couldn't bring myself to complain despite my fears. Then I felt the pain as he pushed inside and my ass gave way. He moved slow at first and Kathy kept up the attack on my other hole and my clit to distract me I'm sure. Soon the pain gave way to intense pleasure as he so completely stuffed my rear hole. I lost control and exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life as I felt him throb and shoot his cum inside me for the third time that day.

We all slowly rolled off each other and recovered from our orgasms. Rob was clearly done for the day, but after we recovered, Kathy and I sucked each other to another climax each and then we all swam nude for awhile and groped each others bodies. I know this was the beginning of many exciting adventures to come. One thing I know for sure is that I want to find a way to get Kathy's little brother and sister involved.

The End

Kelly W.
Kelly W.
49 Followers
12