Seducing Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers

"Is this what you do. Run off to your boyfriend any moment you can."

"That's not true, Trevor..."

A part of my mind laughed at the absurdity. Trevors are not 6 foot muscular jealous husbands, normally...

The laugh went instantly. "I'll show him what he gets if he tries to take my wife." He took a step towards me, grabbed me by the collar, yanked me to my feet and punched me in the stomach. I bent double, as double as I could with this brute holding me up.

"Listen bud," he nastily coldly threatened. "You tell anyone who did this and she dies. Do you understand?"

Before I could answer he had dropped me, and punched me on the side of the head, dropping me to the ground. The next blow I felt was his boot on my leg, the pain was excruciating. Seconds later I had passed out...

Chapter 3: An upside down world...

I woke up, gingerly, sometime the next morning. In a single room. With windows. With a nurse. And a policeman. And the smell of hospital. And a leg that felt very heavy and painful.

The nurse was friendly, the policeman aloof. The nurse explained that the cleaner at work had found me at 6.00am this morning, that I had been beaten up, that they had to perform surgery on my leg very quickly, and here I was with my leg plastered. The policeman asked if he could question me, but the nurse refused.

Over the next few hours, apart from my leg and other bruising, I felt fine. The few hours also gave me a chance to put together what had happened, put together the previous evening, put together the threat to Sheila. I had caused this - I couldn't put her in danger. Even though my mind told me it wasn't my fault, the heart plays tricks. When the policeman did question me I simply said this man had come in, probably as a thief, had seen me and attacked me. There was nothing else to do. The policeman was suspicious, there were anomalies in the story, but there was nothing else to say, until finally the nurse ushered him outside.

By Saturday morning the policeman had gone - presumably guessed I didn't need protection. The nursing staff had me out of bed. Said if I felt well enough I could go home on Monday. I had a visitor - the only dark moment of the stay in hospital - on the Sunday - Colin, our boss. We chatted a bit about work, what they had found, but then he reminded me he needed to see me the first day I got back to work. The sacking interview...simply postponed from the morning they had found me beaten up in the office. Life sucked.

For the next two weeks I stayed with my parents, but very quickly got bored. I was also very angry, the scumbag had got away with it. Trevor. Abusing his wife, breaking my leg, and with threats keeping us both quiet.

On the Friday I phoned work and asked if I could return on the Monday. Roger answered - if I was up to it, and he wanted to see me first thing on Monday morning. Surely he couldn't sack me after I was nearly killed at work???? On the Saturday I returned to my flat, still on crutches, to make sure I could manage. On the Monday I hobbled to work - barely ten minutes walk from my flat - although I gave myself half an hour - and arrived at quarter to nine. Only Roger was there, and when he heard me arrive, called me straight into the office.

It didn't feel like a sacking appointment! He asked about my family, about my leg. Then apologised that it had happened. Said sorry I had got in the way. It didn't make sense.

"Let me explain - you look a little confused," he said with an ironic grin. "You will not know what was happening."

He paused. "About six months ago I was approached by the secret service. They were concerned about huge donations being given to some religious group. Trevor - Sheila's husband - was and is a leader in that group. The donations were coming from a terrorist state. Could we help?"

Roger paused. "I wasn't sure what we could do, but they had been investigating, and the reality was, someone in their religious group was selling technology to a terrorist state, and getting paid for it. Everything pointed to Trevor. Even his personal account was being used. But there was one uniting factor. The technology all came from companies we deal with. We couldn't see how the technology could escape from our company, but they had to find out. We had the office bugged. We set up all sorts of situations where staff could be operating on their own, and the secret service listened in."

He paused, as I took in what he was saying, suddenly going red - had they heard...?

Roger continued. "And then you started your porno games with Sheila. We all had a good laugh at those!" I went bright red, as he continued. "But they were helpful to us - Sheila was, um, affected by them, and it lowered her guard. You had found her weakness. We had been looking for weaknesses for months - you found it in a pretend phone call! She left files on her desk top. She would come back here on an evening to E.mail them to her contact. She hacked computers in other companies and stole their technology. We thought she and Trevor were in it together, Trevor controlling her, or something like that. But the evening you had your, um, accident, proved differently." Again he paused.

"She had come to the office to transfer information. And as you know - he came in thinking you and she were, um... well you know. Hence your beating. We got all that on CCTV cameras. He was being duped by her as the rest of us were. Sheila was arrested yesterday evening. Trevor has also been arrested for assault on you - he is totally repentant for that. He was just stupid, and realises it now. The secret service will want to interview you about all this."

At last Roger smiled. "By the way mate, you did a fantastic job on the circuit boards. You'll be getting a significant rise for that. And there will probably be some sort of reward or compensation for your part in what has happened. And if you need to talk about anything at any time, come and see me."

I walked out of the office stunned, trying to process everything. At least it wasn't the sack...

The next few weeks were busy. Interviews with the police about the assault. With the secret service about Sheila. And then the court cases.

At one Trevor pleaded guilty to assault, apologised profusely, and I stood for him and asked for leniency - he got a fine, and suspended sentence. We're still friends!

At the second court case Sheila was in the dock. I never realised how embarrassing all this would be. Called as a witness. Tapes of everything I'd said played out loud. Front pages of the national papers - lurid details of my conversations...sex sells! And a completely different woman in the defendant's box opposite - she looked a bit like the Sheila we knew, but suddenly was sneering, haughty. She had been selling information for years. She didn't see why she should get nothing for working for a "crap" company. She didn't see why she should suffer being married to such an idiot and pervert as Trevor. Did we know how disgusting it was every time her touched her? She didn't see why she shouldn't have the best - and she did - the best hotels, jewellery, clothes. What we thought were working clothes were designer clothes. What we thought was costume jewellery was real diamonds and pearls. Sheila had taken hundreds of thousands of pounds for selling information and technology to whoever was buying it. One sale was even directly linked to the bombs used to kill many people in a far-eastern terrorist attack. She wasn't repentant. She was sent to prison for 12 years.

So all my dreams came to nothing? Not quite... Trevor introduced me to his church, and I was thanked for my part in Trevor's Freedom, and for the price I'd had to pay. The elders of the church frowned at my behaviour, but were forced to acknowledge the injury they had done to me. Their daughters - and one or two of their wives - were not quite so committed! To them I was not only a hero, not only a nice guy, but someone who was dangerous and hot... Several asked for my phone number. Several gave me theirs. Within a fortnight I had fucked 11 different women ranging from 18 to 54. Three times I'd had two in a bed, once it was mother and daughter. And I didn't have a free night in my diary for 6 weeks. Maybe I didn't get Sheila, but I got a lot more...

Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers
12