Seducing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurred on by Sophie's moans Kirsty gradually began to increase the speed of her assault, much to the delight of her friend. Soon a loud slapping noise could be heard as her hips slammed into Sophie's ass with every thrust.

"Just look at the mess you are making on my desk," Kirsty said in a playfully stern tone as once again a small puddle of juices was now situated under Sophie's pussy. She gave the brunette a light spank on the ass as she continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh fuck I'm so close now," exclaimed Sophie. "Fuck me hard!"

Needed no invitation Kirsty began to fuck the brunette as fast she could, making herself dizzy in the process. She was sure that if Sophie's moans hadn't been enough, the rocking of her desk as she fucked the brunette must have been enough to wake the entire dorm block now. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sophie desperately rubbing her clit, wiling herself to climax.

"Oh shit! That's it! I'm cumming!"

With a few more loud screams Sophie finally felt the whole of her tiny frame lock up as her whole body convulsed with a tremendous orgasm. As Kirsty pulled the strap on out of her pussy she slowly regained her composure, breathing heavily she continued to lie on her stomach on the desk. All Kirsty could do was sit on the bed watching with a smug sense of satisfaction and look on at the quivering wreck she had made of her friend, whilst gently running a finger up and down her own damp pussy.

When she awoke late the next morning, Kirsty was disappointed to see that Sophie had already got up and left. The two freshman had fallen asleep naked in each other's arms but now the only trace of the events of last night were Kirsty's clothes and sex toys sprawled across the room. The blonde smiled to herself at the thought of Sophie hurriedly dressing before quickly making the dash to her own dorm room, her hair ruffled and Kirsty's dried juices still smeared across her face. She'd been amazed at what a sexy little freak the brunette had been once she had been able to unlock her inhibitions with a little alcohol and couldn't wait to tell Jenny about the whole escapade. She knew she'd have to repeat it sometime soon.