Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine sat down on the bed between her legs. "Let me taste you...give me your fingers." Taylor removed her fingers from her pussy and held them up as Katherine closed on them wrapping her plump lips around the digits, moving her mouth back and forth as if she were sucking her fingers.

"You taste so good baby. I love the taste of your hot little pussy. Now stick them back in your cunt for me." Taylor withdrew her hand and went back to work rubbing her clit and pushing her fingers into her hot hole. "One of my girlfriends saw you today in class...she said you looked really hot," Katherine said as she looked down at Taylor who was really starting to squirm under her own hand.

"Who...who saw me?" Taylor inquired breathing somewhat heavy. "A little lesbian I met. There are a lot of them on campus. She said she'd love to eat that little pussy of yours. She said she couldn't take her eyes off you today. Your hard little nipples poking through that top of yours...." Katherine didn't finish before Taylor interrupted. "You didn't tell her...you didn't tell her I was..." "A lesbian too?" Katherine finished for her.

"What if I did? Would it bother you?" Katherine inquired softly. Taylor's eyes met Katherine's, her fingers still moving in her tight little box. "No, I guess not. I thought it would. But today, when you told the woman at the shop...Jenny about us. Well, I felt okay about it. I thought I'd be embarrassed but I wasn't. Does that make sense?" Taylor said almost looking for a response.

"I know baby. I think it's because you know who you are....you know what you are... don't cha?" Katherine added with a mischievous smile on her face. "Tell me baby, tell me what you are" Katherine added in a very direct tone.

"I'm a lesbian now," Taylor said without hesitation. "You've made me a lesbian." "And is that okay? Do you like being my little lesbian? Do you like being my little lesbian slave?" Katherine inquired.

"Oh yes, I love serving you. I'd do anything you ask" Taylor moaned as she felt the intensity swelling in her cunt.

"And if I brought a friend home, one of my lesbian girlfriends, would you let her eat your little pussy? If I told you to go down on her, would you do it?" Katherine went on.

"I'd do anything you asked. I would eat her pussy. I'd let her fuck my little cunt if you wanted her to," Taylor groaned.

"Well right now, I want you to come for me. Will you do that? I want to see my little lesbian slut come. And you are a little slut. Showing yourself off today...letting everybody see those little titties. Going down to a sex shop and picking up toys....letting some strange woman you've never met before pick them out for you. Telling me you'd eat some girl's pussy you've never even met before and now look at you. Sprawled out in front of me...your pussy on display with a butt plug up your tight little ass. You really have become a total slut haven't you?," Katherine smirked.

"Yes, I'm a slut. I'm a little lesbian slut...I'm your lesbian slut...." Taylor uttered as she raised her head off the bed and her legs slammed together as wave after wave hit her. The orgasm was intense as Katherine eased down on the bed and softly kissed her lips as she continued to be rocked by little waves of pleasure. They kissed, Taylor's warm soft tongue invading Kat's mouth as Katherine softly touched a nipple which had become very sensitive from both the earlier clamping and now the orgasm which was beginning to subside.

They lay in bed for a few minutes, holding each other, occasionally returning to a soft but loving kiss. "Are you going to fuck my ass?" Taylor asked almost in a whisper. Kat just stared back without uttering any words. "Jenny said people use those plugs to make it easier when they have sex back there. Is that what you're going to do? You going to fuck me there?"

"Would you like that?" Katherine asked as she stroked Taylor's hair, brushing it back from her face.

"I don't know. I've never done anything like that..." Taylor was saying before Kat added. "You haven't done a lot of things till now baby...and its all felt good hasn't it?" Katherine added.

"Yea," Taylor agreed. "Yes baby, I'm gonna' fuck your ass tonight. I have a little smaller dildo than the one I fucked your pussy with but I'm gonna' take that little cherry. You're going to let me fuck you there. But first, let's take a bath and relax. Are you hungry?"

"Not really....I mean, I'd love to eat that pussy of yours," Taylor said with a smile on her face.

"There will be time for that, first, go run us a bath. I have a bottle of Merlot over here and we're going to relax and chill for a little while. That sound nice?" Katherine asked as Taylor nodded her head. "Raise your legs up a second." Taylor did as directed as Katherine reached down and pulled the plug from Taylor's ass. It slid out with a plopping sound leaving Taylor's little asshole gaping open and quivering. Katherine slid a finger into the opening as Taylor gasped slightly feeling the warm digit as it entered and exploring your nether region.

"Does that feel good baby? You like me playing with your little ass?" Katherine inquired as Taylor moaned her approval. "I think before I actually fuck you, I might just have to lick you there. Think you'd like to have me stick my tongue up your tight little ass baby?" Taylor almost in reflex reached down and taking her hands to both cheeks, pulled them further apart as Katherine explored her with her finger.

She was almost disappointed when Katherine removed her fingers and slapped her behind. "Now go run us some water. I'll be in there in a second. Taylor jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom where she began running a bath for the two of them. She poured some bath oil in the water she enjoyed and checked the temperature.

Katherine entered a short time later with an opened bottle of wine from which she poured two glasses, handing one to her roommate, who savored the taste. They eased into the tub, first Katherine and then Taylor who sat between her legs. This too was a first for Taylor but she enjoyed leaning back on Kat's warm chest, feeling her nipples in her back, her legs wrapped around hers.

With one hand Kat held her glass of Merlot and the other she slid over Taylor's breasts. Taking the soap and gliding over her body. Kat's legs entwined around Taylor's as she rubbed the sole of her foot, sometimes taking her toes and rubbing Taylor's little foot. Looking down at her feet Katherine broke the intimate silence, "I think I'll have you paint my nails tonight. Perhaps before we go to bed," she said as she took a sip from her Merlot.

Taylor was so relaxed as Katherine's free hand continued to glide over her chest. Taylor stroked Kat's leg. She was happy. She felt feelings she had never felt before. She had shared herself in ways she had never dreamed. Even with Dennis. She knew it was different. Was she in love with Katherine? Did she still love Dennis? Did she ever really love him? She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Taylor was almost startled when Katherine started moving from behind her. She had almost drifted off. "Let's get out baby," Katherine instructed as Taylor stood up and reached over for towels as they both patted themselves off. Katherine picked up the bottle as both women moved back over to Katherine's bed still damp in the middle where Taylor's love juices had been deposited earlier.

As Taylor drew a sip of the wine, Katherine removed it from her hand and set it on the dresser. "Get down on the bed on your hands and knees baby," Kat instructed. As Taylor slid onto the bed, she heard Katherine opening her dresser drawer and looked back to see her stepping into her strapon. Sure enough she had replaced the dick with a smaller, more slender one than the one she used the previous evening. It still appeared to be as big as Di's, her pet nickname for her boyfriend Dennis. She wondered if she could take it. Would it hurt?

Katherine squirted some lube on the rubber phallus and on her hand as she stroked the dick, coating it with the lubricant. Taylor was looking back as she saw Katherine settling behind her and then feeling her warm breath as she felt a wet lick on the cheek of her ass.

Katherine kissed and licked Taylor's young inviting ass, savoring it, as much as she had savored her glass of wine. Her tongue traced circles on each cheek before she zeroed in on the little brown opening that seemed to wink, inviting her to play. Taylor felt Katherine's warm wet tongue, tease her anal opening. She had never felt anything like it as Kat pushed gently and then more forcefully at her asshole which gave way easily to her invading tongue. Kat moved her face between her cheeks, almost as if she were fucking Taylor with her tongue, pushing further and further in.

Katherine reached around and rubbed lightly on Taylor's clit, massaging the little digit which caused Taylor to moan softly. Finally, Katherine removed her face and taking the cock in one hand and pushing one cheek aside with the other, positioned the head at the opening which seem to part easily.

She was amazed at just how relaxed Taylor seemed to be as the cockhead slid in and ever so gently, Kat moved the shaft in. Taylor groaned her approval. "That okay baby, I'm not hurting you am I," Katherine inquired.

"No, it's sort of big...but it doesn't hurt....as a matter of fact, if feels pretty good" Taylor reassured her. Katherine, encouraged slid more of the dildo in until her thighs rested against Taylor's ass. She moved gently back, and then forward, taking precautions to go slow.

She was surprised when Taylor's ass moved back to meet her thrust, encouraging her on. Katherine picked up the pace and putting her hands on her hips began to fuck Taylor's ass. The little coed was moving her ass back meeting Kat's with every thrust.

Katherine looked at her roommate whose hands clenched the sheets under her, her face filled with ecstasy as she gave herself up to Katherine. Taylor had surrendered herself totally.

"You like me fucking you in the ass. You like feeling my dick don't cha' baby?" Katherine inquired. "Oh yes.....oh Gawd yes, your dick is filling me up....I've never been fucked like this before.....Give it to me, fuck me Katherine."

"I bet Di's never fucked you like this...I bet his little dick never felt this good," Katherine chided as she slammed up against Taylor. "Would you rather Di' was fucking you in the ass like this?" Katherine teased.

"No, no I want you to. I want to have your dick...I want you. I've never felt this way with any one else." Taylor moaned.

"Is he still going to the beach next week with his frat bothers? Probably going down there to find some beach babes behind your back....getting drunk with his buddies?"

"Yea, he's...they're leaving tomorrow...they're gonna' be there all week" Taylor replied.

"Good," Katherine said in between thrusts, "I want to take you to the mountains. I want you to go on a trip with me. Lisa invited me and some friends to her place for a few days. Will you go with me? Will you let me take you to Lisa's."

"Oh yes, I'll go with you any where. Take me with you..." Taylor said as she slammed her ass back hard in the dildo.

"You know Lisa is a lesbian...and everyone there will be lesbians. That okay with you?" Katherine continued. "Yes, I'm a lesbian. I'm your lesbian. You made me a lesbian," Taylor panted

"And what if one of them wanted to fuck you. What if they asked you to eat their pussy," Katherine asked. "I'd do whatever you told me," she answered.

"What if they wanted to fuck you in the ass like I'm doing? What if they all wanted to fuck your little ass?" Katherine kept on. "Yes, I'd let them. If you wanted me too, I'd let them. Whatever you want me to do," Taylor said as her head buried itself into the mattress.

"Because your little pussy and ass belong to me? Because you belong to me and you'll do whatever I ask.?" Katherine stated. Not so much a question but as a fact.

"Yes, I belong to you. My little pussy belongs to you. You can have me anytime" gasped Taylor.

"And Di? What about Di? Do you belong to him?" Katherine pressed. "No, no I want you. I belong to you. I don't care what he does. I want to be with you," Taylor said in heavy labored breaths.

Katherine grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Taylor's stomach, propping her ass in the air as she lay across Taylor's back. Her breast on her back as she lay her head beside Taylor's licking her ear, whispering softly, "You make me so happy baby. You're mine now aren't cha." Taylor nodded her head as Katherine continued to grind her dick into Taylor's ass. Her ass felt on fire. It was a sensation she had never felt before. Her own hand reached under her and rubbed her clit like she had done earlier in the afternoon.

"We're gonna have fun next week baby. I may keep you naked the whole time. Licking pussies...letting those women fuck you all day long...you're gonna like that want you sweetie?," Katherine breathed into her ear.

Taylor merely nodded as she felt another powerful orgasm building. Her legs shook as. Katherine continued her assault on her little ass. "Cause you're a little lesbian cunt. You know you are, aren't cha'? You're a lesbian like me. Tell me baby, tell me what you are," chided Katherine.

"I'm a lesbian too. I'm your little lesbian. You made me into a lesbian and I love it," Taylor was saying as her voice trailed off and her orgasm took over her body, shaking her violently. Katherine reached around and planted her mouth on Taylor's. Their tongues doing battle in a wet sloppy kiss. Katherine let the dildo slip from Taylor's ass. Her hole remaining open almost pleading for its return.

Katherine held the wasted girl in her arms. She could feel Taylor's heart pounding in her chest, her back and neck covered in sweat. Katherine knew that Taylor had completely crossed over. There was no turning back. Poor Dennis -- he had no idea that his little coed girlfriend had been completely turned. He would never see her sweet pussy again. It belonged to her.

Katherine had no regrets in breaking up with Danny. Now she knew, she was much happier. She liked being a lesbian. She enjoyed it when she submitted herself to Lisa...doing Lisa's bidding. But she also knew she really enjoyed taking this straight girl and turning her into a full fledged lesbian like herself. She wondered if there would be opportunities next year when Taylor and she got new suitemates to maybe turn them into lesbians as well.

For the time being she was looking forward to her trip with Taylor to Lisa's mountain house. She knew most of the women there were dominant and would likely have both of the young coeds doing their bidding. Lisa had shared that Susan was a bit on the kinky side. She wasn't really sure of Lisa's definition of kinky but as long as there was no pain like the whipping and stuff she had heard about, she was more than game.

It was likely to be a week to remember and she was excited to present her prize to Lisa. Lisa had directed Katherine to recruit Taylor as a lesbian. To make her one of them. Rubbing Taylor's wet hair from the back of her neck, she was excited that she had turned her. But she wondered if she had fallen in love with Taylor. It was one thing to allow Taylor to have sex with other women, but deep down Katherine wanted Taylor to be hers. She owned her heart and soul. That she didn't want to share.

Katherine listened as Taylor's breathing became softer as she fell asleep in Katherine's arms. They would have fun next week but Katherine would take care of her. That was her promise...and a promise she would keep.

12