Seducing the Landlady Pt. 01

Story Info
35 year old tenant seduces his 60 year old landlady.
1k words
3.73
77.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stebon55
stebon55
13 Followers

This is a true story.

I'm 35, I split up with my wife on Valentine's day when I discovered she was having an affair with one of my closest friends. Fast forward to now, I live in a basement suite of a large house, tenant to a first generation immigrant from Europe, who happens to be mother to a gorgeous blonde, close to my age, and also single with kids.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't take the place because of the gorgeous homeowner. I'd wanted her since I first knocked on the door to the house for my first showing, but I'm not about to pursue anything since it may upset the relationship with the landladies above me.

I'd lived in the house for about 5 months when I got a phone call from my landlady (We'll call her Cheryll) saying she needs to sell the house. Her gorgeous daughter was moving out, and she couldn't carry the mortgage on her own, even with me as a tenant, helping out with rent and the yardwork.

I was frustrated, since I had a lease for a year. On the other hand, I didn't want to make it any tougher on her, and I was getting tired of the gloom of being down in the basement. So I agreed to terminate our lease and move out over the next three months.

I got home from work one evening, around 10:30. I have to go around the side of the house to my entrance in the back. I was walking through the backyard, I looked up to see the light on in the bathroom and a great view of Cheryl shimmying out of her shirt into a nightgown. The window was too high to get a great view of the goods, but I could tell that she was fit, and pretty toned for a woman about 2 years shy of 60. I stood and watched a bit, then ducked into my suite, with new thoughts revolving in my head about my housemate upstairs.

The next day I saw her gardening in the back yard. She was wearing tight blue leggings, and a low cut v-neck t-shirt. Seeing her bent over, I could really appreciate her curves, A nice wide set of hips, a trim waist, and a good set of c cups, still fairly high up on her chest. She really was in great shape. Long blonde hair (coloured with a few strands of grey, and glasses that show her age. "Looking pretty good" I called out.

"Thanks, I'm working on it".

She thought I meant her garden. "Let me know if you want a hand, I'll be happy to get dirty with you!"

She smiled at that. Actually, you can help me. She stood up and started to walk over to me as she kept on. "I'm going to see Vanessa this long weekend. Would you mind keeping an eye on things while I'm gone?"

Of course I agreed. Cheryl thanked me with a smile, and we said our goodbyes. I turned around just to watch her from behind again. Still great legs, thin waist. It's obvious she takes care of herself, probably yoga, diet, whatever she was doing, it was working.

The long weekend came, and she left to go see her daughter, who had moved away, I did my mandatory check of the house, windows and doors locked, nothing left running or turned on. I went into her bedroom to check that the ensuite bathroom was all clear. There was a cord plugged in, leading into the top drawer. I pulled the drawer open to find a curling iron that had been left plugged in. Beside that was a vibrating dildo in a lovely leopard print. I was surprised, and instantly turned on. I held it in my hand, and turned the base. Batteries were just fine. This was a real turn on now. I put the dildo back into its spot, and turned to leave. There was a clothes basket on the floor under the counter. The curiosity was too strong, I knelt down to take a peak. several pairs of lace panties, a couple of zebra print cotton undies, mixed in with the rest of her clothes. I was surprised by how sexy her panties were. I decided I would make it my mission to seduce my 58 year old landlady.

She arrived home after the weekend, telling me how she enjoyed her visit. I told her I was going to get sushi for dinner because I was tired of cooking. She jumped at the chance. We went out around 7, where she proceeded to talk for the next hour and a half about her life, the troubles over the last couple years, and her amazing journey to the country. We were both having a great time. It was time to leave and I drove us home. A nice hug good night, and nothing more. I sent her a text saying thanks again, and ended it saying "let me know if you need help staying warm up there;) ".

I didn't get a response until the next day, evidently she had gone to bed.

"I really enjoyed it too, and if I didn't know better, I'd almost think you were flirting with me. Was that just a dinner, or did we go on a date?"

My heart raced, she was starting to open up to some more flirting. "There is no question about it, definitely flirting, its nice to feel sexy once in a while, don't you think?"

We carried on a bit more. I would send flirty text messages, she would reply "I don't know. I thought about it, but I can't. I haven't been with anyone in over 10 years, are you sure you want to open this can of worms?"

It turns out we both were home that day, I was off and she was working from home. I told her, "I'm pouring myself a glass of wine, and maybe I'll take a cold shower. I poured you a glass, its at the top of the stairs.

stebon55
stebon55
13 Followers