Seducing the Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie Strain's seduction begins.
1.3k words
4.4
17.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tuesday passed uneventfully. Two Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door. I opened it in the nude. I think that the younger woman was interested, but her friend quickly took her away. The girl came back during the evening, and we screwed around, I hope I haven't corrupted her too much.

The following, day was Wednesday, and the virgin, Ben,that Phillip knew was to call around the neighbourhood in the evening. He had a job delivering leaflets around the houses. Philip told me he was good-looking, and that I was to show him the best time of his life. Nikki and the girls had gone out in the afternoon, and had bought some furniture for the house from the local Ikea. The rain had started to fall down heavily outside, as I was putting the last screws into a bookcase. I really needed some help, when I heard something at the door. I went outside, and saw a tall lad, about 18, walking away. I called out after him, for his help.

'I was wondering if you could help me with something please?' I asked.

He turned around, his rain soaked face looking at me, through the goggles I wore. Underneath my overalls I was naked, and ready to jump this boy. I had overdosed on the tablets, and the girls had helped me to prepare the rooms for his lessons in seduction, from a sexy, and experienced teacher.

He came in the house, and held the bookcase together, as I looked at him. He was tall, maybe six foot 2 or 3, and through his rain drenched clothes, I could tell that he was muscular, and athletic. I took a look at his groin, and saw that everything was where it should. He went to leave, when I stopped him.

'Oh, I am sorry, would you like a drink, or something?' I said, as I removed my goggles. He looked me in the face, open mouthed, immediately knowing who I was.

'You know, when I saw you delivering those leaflets, the bookcase was the last thing I wanted to be screwing' I said in my sexy, x rated voice. The line was corny, but it was fitting.

'Yes, I am who you think I am, and I am here in England, for a vacation, but my husband couldn't come with me, and without him, I am feeling extremely horny'. I shut the curtains, and went towards the boy. 'Now, I really want to thank you for your help'. I looked at his groin, but maintained eye contact with him. He looked like all his christmases had come at once. I knew many 18 year old male virgins, but none that I wanted to break in, like I did the boy standing before me now.

'Now, Let me help you out of those clothes' I said, as I went towards him. He was clearly a virgin, his lack of confidence, or knowledge betrayed him. I knew that he wanted to behave like a man, but until this point, he was little more than a good looking boy. I knew that he left my house, that he would be a man.

I forcefully took of his coat, and I tore away at his shirt, the buttons snapping of in my hands. I softly kissed his hair free chest, and the well defined muscles. I moved my hand down to his groin, and felt a large penis, stiffening in his trousers, with every one of my movements towards him. I backed away from him, and let the overalls I wore, fall to the floor. I saw the look of delight in his eyes, as he eyed my breasts, and my pussy. They had an immediate effect on him, as I saw the bulge in his trousers grow at an alarming rate.

'Patience my boy' I laughed, winking at him. I saw his embarrassment, but thought, yes I still have it. I soon forgot about the cameras that were filming my every move. I wanted the boy naked, and I wanted him now. Almost as much as he wanted me. 'I think we really should go to bed, now don't you?. I undid his belt, and slipped my hand into his boxer shorts, eliciting a short gasp of pleasure from him. I felt the drop of precum on my fingers, as I pulled his trousers down. I undid his shoes, and pulled of his socks, and soon I pulled down his boxer shorts, seeing the full glory of his body, which I couldn't wait to be ravished by.

'Waited here, I'll be right down' I said, as I went upstairs to get the video camera. 'I hope you don't mind, I though we would have a souvenir, that we could watch later' He was quite clearly shocked by what had unfolded. I remembered that he had a long term crush on me, and had probably jerked himself over me, in my videos. I remembered my scene in Illicit Dreams III, and the mirrors. But right now, we both needed to release some sexual tension that was simmering away between us.

I pressed the record button, and kissed him, long and passionately on his lips. I felt his large, erect penis pressing against my leg, as I carefully stroked it to full attention. I slowly pushed him down, until we both lay on the floor, by the fire, with the sawdust from the furniture sticking to our bodies. I took one last look at the video camera, as I felt his hands on my breasts, as I slowly mounted him. We let out gasps of pleasure, as I felt his penis filling me, and he felt the feel of a vagina around him, for the first time.

He slowly, gently, stroked my breasts, as I kissed him, his penis growing harder in me. 'Oh, God, I really need this' I heard myself cry out, as he licked and kissed my breasts, my nipples growing harder with each and every gentle caress. If this was really his first time, he was a natural.

'This is your first time, isn't it?' I asked him. He blushed, and replied that it was. 'Good, I said, I will teach you all you need to know, and will go easy on you. At least for the first time'. He let out another gasp of pleasure, and grabbed for my ass. I feel his hands all over me, as I felt his penis thrusting in and out of me. I felt my breasts, and nipples moving over his chest, as he kisses me passionately, and fully. I rolled over, until he was on top of me. I made a grab for his fully, rounded, young ass, as his thrusting gathered pace. I heard sighs and groans, as too soon, my orgasm exploded in me, every nerve ending touched by this boy. I gazed into his eyes, as his thrusting continued. I heard him let out a groan of pleasure, as suddenly, pleasantly, I felt myself filled by his seed, filling me, touching me, in a way I hadn't even imagined before.

Our breath returned to normal, as we kissed for a while. He moved away from me, and smiled. God, he had been good. He moved away, a trail of his semen around his penis. I heard the rain fall outside, and had an eye.

'I think we both need a shower, now don't you?' I laughed, as I grabbed his hand, and we both went outside into the garden. I turned on the lights, as a signal to the girls. I grabbed the camera with my free hand. I look of surprise was on his face. 'Don't worry' I laughed, 'The Neighbours are away'. We ran into the garden, the mud soaking our feet. I lay down on the grass, looking at my beautiful boy, his muscles, his smooth skin, as the rain soaked through his hair. I felt it fall on me, but I knew that this scene would be like no other that anyone had ever seen before.

'Lie down with me' I asked him. He did as he was told, as I kissed him on the lips again.