Seducing Veronica Ch. 01

Story Info
A mysterious letter led Veronica to an expensive hotel.
6.3k words
4.24
41k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zachiel
Zachiel
4 Followers

8:30am 20XX-07-26

Veronica habitually turned on her laptop and checked her web-mail shortly after breakfast. It had been 2 weeks since Tom, her husband, left for a business trip to Singapore and she was eager to hear from him.

As the computer screen started to load, she saw a new email waiting for her. Not an email from Tom, however, but an email with no subject line or name of its sender. Normally she wouldn't open any suspicious email but somehow she was enthralled by this strange email and decided to give it a read.

In the email, it wrote,

"Rony,

Go to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel at Four PM today"

It left no hint of the sender's identity nor did it show the originating email address.

Strange as it was to receive an email from an anonymous source but stranger still to be addressed in the nickname that only her closest friends and family would know.

"Could this be from Tom?" Veronica thought to herself. "Perhaps he's back from his business trip early and wanted to do a dinner-date..." she wondered.

They had been to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for a number of times. It was a fine establishment and frequently favoured by travellers. Not only the hotel was a popular spot for travellers, it was an ideal venue for lovers and couples.

"It's been a while since we had a dinner date, this may be fun," Veronica said to herself.

For the past 3 years, Tom and Veronica had been living in Hong Kong. Tom, an expatriate businessman frequently traveled all across Asia. Veronica used to accompany him all the time, sometimes for business, other times for leisure. Sometimes, Tom would invite business partners, swingers, and even anonymous strangers to have group sex. Many good fucks were had and Veronica had enjoyed every one of these ventures. Though for the past 2 years, Veronica had been more inclined to stay behind. In parts, it was due to the fact that they bought their very own home in a well-off area in Hong Kong. In addition, years of traveling and moving city to city had had its toll on Veronica. She was growing tired of the frequent travels and it was nice to stay put in a city that she had grown to love.

"Still, how could I be sure it was Tom that sent this email? It was strange the email was sent from an anonymous source. And why didn't he call?" Veronica continued to ponder on this. "Could this be prank or worse yet..."

"No, I bet Tom is planning a little surprise for me." Veronica quickly decided. "Perhaps, a dinner date with him and a few of his "buddies"..." She continued.

With that, Veronica concluded that she would at least go to the hotel and take a look. Regardless if the sender was Tom or not, she had a feeling that it would be an exciting adventure. The thought of dating an anonymous stranger made her giddy like a little girl.

"I will go and take a quick peek. What's the worst that can happen? If I don't see Tom there, I'll head straight back home..." Veronica made up her mind. "But better be safe than sorry." Veronica put a pepper spray in her purse. "Just in case if things get dicey".

4:00pm, 20XX-07-26

Veronica arrived at the hotel at 4:00pm sharp. She had half expected to see Tom waiting for her at the lobby but no such luck. The hotel was busy with people at that hour. Many patrons were checking in, the concierge was busy with the luggage carts, and taxis were steadily dropping off and picking up tourists.

Despite the lobby was quite packed, Veronica felt most of the men were aware of her presence. As soon as she arrived to the lobby, many men turned their attention to her. It was a hot summer day and she was sweating despite of the air conditioning everywhere. Veronica was dressed in a simple yet seductive white tank top with a light blue skirt. The fabric hung onto to her body tightly showing off her seductive curves to all the attentive eyes in the room. The tank top displayed her 34C breast and slim waist well. With her auburn blonde hair tied into a neat ponytail and her beautiful blue eyes hidden behind a pair of aviator sunglasses, she was confident that she would surprise Tom and possibly his friends.

Veronica walked slowly and seductively toward the hotel bar, exchanging glances with many of the men along the way. As she walked down the corridor she felt a cool chill emitted from a nearby air conditioning vent. She immediately felt Goosebumps from the back of her neck and her nipples threatened to protrude the slim fabric of her tank top. She blushed a little when men purposefully avoided eye contacts with her. She was sure that all the men were staring at her and mentally undressing her. Many of them were Chinese, South-East Asian and Mid-Eastern, and the thought of stripping in front of these men sent a jolt thru her body.

She passed by an elderly man in his 70s and caught his eyes staring at her chest. "Typical..." Veronica silently mouthed and smiled a little.

Decided that she would tempt the leery observers even more, she purposefully bowed a little lower than needed when she sat down by the bar, giving all the men nearby a bountiful view of her cleavage. As she crossed her legs, she felt dampness in her panties.

"Ms. Hall?" a voice called out behind her.

Veronica was a bit startled when one of the concierges came by her side and handed her a white envelope. The concierge was a young and handsome Chinese man in his twenties. There was something in his expression that could suggest he had been expecting her.

"Ms Hall I presume?" repeated the good looking concierge.

"Yes... H... How do you know my name?" she stammered and felt herself blushing again.

"We were asked to deliver this envelope to a lady that matches your exact description. We were told that ... (he was blushing too at this point) a very beautiful lady would arrive at 4:00pm and well ... here you are." And with a smile and a quick bow, the concierge hurried off back to his post, leaving the white envelope in Veronica's hands.

Veronica opened the envelope and discovered a short note and a key-card.

The note wrote,

"Rony,

I am waiting for you in Room 2302.

Z"

Again, the note left very little clue as to who it was behind all this.

"Okay, I'll go and take a peek. But I'm going to run for it if I see anything weird." With that, Veronica made her way to the nearby elevators. Her heart was beating a little bit faster as she imagined who or what was waiting for her in room 2302. Deep in her thoughts, she almost bumped into one of the men waiting by the elevators. She blushed and without so much of an apology, dodged right into the vacant elevator as soon as the door opened.

To her surprise, the three men that were waiting nearby quickly followed her in. They were big and muscular men and from their looks and attire, they weren't local men either. They were tanned and had a darker skin tone than most Asian men she knew. The man to her left was tall and slim, to her right stood a bulkier man with a thick moustache, and behind her was a slightly overweight man with a stern expression on his face. Before she could even protest and excused herself, one of the men swiped a key card on the elevator panel and quickly pressed the button for the 23rd floor. Though a bit nervous, Veronica decided to stay put and planned to go straight to room 2302 as soon as the door opened.

As the elevator slowly made its way up, Veronica felt that the men were looking at her. She was embarrassed and a bit angry at their close proximity and rudeness. The elevator was not small by any means but the men stood very close to her. The fat man behind her was so close to her she could feel his heavy breathes at the back of her neck. The bulky man to her right was clearly staring down her cleavage. Only the tall man in front of her stood motionless. She was thinking the tall man was the only kind person here until she glanced sideway at the elevator's mirrored wall and found him with a smirk, apparently enjoying the sight of Veronica's uncomfortable position.

After what felt like eternity the elevator's door opened at the 23rd floor and Veronica quickly pushed her way out. Following the sign, she took a few paces to her left before she was cut off again by one of the three men. The tall man was followed by his companions who had in turn surrounded her, preventing her escape. Before she could even protest, she felt the plump man behind her put his hand to the back of her waist. Offended, Veronica immediately reached for her purse but the bulky man beside her quickly caught her hand. She was prepared to scream when the tall man put a finger close to her mouth and made a "Be Quiet" gesture. With his other hand, the tall man showed her a key-card. A key-card with the numbers 2302 inscribed on its surface.

Surprised by all this Veronica looked at her pursuers with a blank expression. "Is Tom behind all this? Is this some sort of a cruel prank? What are they planning?" she frantically thought. "If I am going to run, I should do it now!"

As if he was reading her thoughts, the tall man spoke to her for the very first time, "Don't worry Ms. Hall, you are in good hands. This is all arranged by a very special guest." The tall man said in a crisp and accented English. "We are just steps away from the room; you will soon see what's waiting for you inside. I beg you to take a look and if you wish to leave... We will not stop you, I can assure you this." He continued.

Veronica was conflicted by what the tall man was telling her. She was desperately thinking what she should do now. She felt that she was taking irrational risk by continuing this, but at the same time the reassuring look on the tall man's face comforted her.

"How can such a gentleman harm me in anyway?" Veronica thought.

Veronica decided that since she had already came this far she might as well take a closer look. She meekly nodded to the tall man and the party resumed walking toward Room 2302. As they walked down the hall, she started to realize all the suites on this floor must be luxurious or presidential suites. Everything including the carpet to the artworks on the wall was tastefully decorated and looked expensive. She could see that only the very privileged could afford to a night's stay here. In contrast, she just realized that the three men were dressed in shabby and dated looking suits.

"How could they afford all this? Surely someone is paying them to do this" Veronica thought.

Soon enough they reached the end of the west wing hallway and arrived at the door of suite 2302. Unlike most suites, this one was separated from the other rooms for quite a distance. Beside the lavishly decorated door, Veronica could see a beautiful wooden sign that read, "2302 The Tamar Room". With a swipe of his key card, the tall man opened the walnut door and led the party in.

As soon Veronica as stepped inside she could see that this was a magnificent looking suite. The suite was roughly the size of a small apartment and it was furnished with tasteful and posh furniture. She went from the kitchen, to the dining room, living room, TV room, and the bedroom looking for Tom or her "special guest"... but no one was here.

"What is the idea of this?" Veronica thought to herself when she found the empty bedroom.

"Where is Tom? What are you d..." Veronica asked but interrupted by the sight of her three companions.

To her horror, she saw the bulky man and fat man were undressing in the middle of the living room. She turned around and found the tall man behind her, with the same sly grin on his face.

"What is this? What are you planning..." Veronica asked. But before she could finish her question, the tall man grabbed her by her waist and spun her around... To the bulky man who quickly caught Veronica and held her hands together behind her back with his strong hands. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the fat man pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. She screamed then.

Her shrill voice lasted but 2 seconds when the tall man quickly covered her mouth and pressed her body against the bulky man behind her. Her hands were handcuffed and together the three men held her down and kept her from kicking.

"Don't worry, Ms. Hall. We'll show you a good time," said the tall man with a sinful grin. He then stuffed some sort of fabric in her mouth. She wasn't sure what it was until she smelled and tasted the musky scent of man's cum & urine. She stopped short of heaving when she saw the half naked fat man was taking off his pants. He was grinning ear to ear and eyeing Veronica from top to bottom.

With her hands bound and mouth gagged, the 3 men hurriedly undress Veronica. They mauled at her tits and twisted her nipples. They were also speaking in their native tongue and laughing as they violated her. Veronica made a wild guess that these 3 men were speaking some sort of northern Chinese dialect but she wasn't sure if it was Chinese at all.

"Perhaps they are Tibetan." Veronica uselessly thought as the 3 men continued their conversation while teasing her body. They spoke in a heavy tonal accent and sounded eerily like a Tibetan friend of hers. But the fact that she guessed these men were Tibetan did not comfort her one bit. In fact, this made her recalled the time when she was gangbanged by a group of Mongolian men when she accompanied Tom to Beijing for a business trip. She remembered that the Mongolian men were going to carry her back if Tom wasn't there to keep things under control. She realized that Tom wasn't here this time and she cried at the thought of being kidnapped and raped.

The bulky man said something to her and suddenly grabbed Veronica by her waist. He carried her effortlessly to the more spacious TV room. He placed her down by the leather sofa and said something to his companions. The trio talked excitedly for a few seconds and finished undressing. Watching the men undressed, Veronica couldn't help but noticed the abundance of body hair each of the men had. They were clearly not the typical Asians she had grown accustomed to. What was more frightening (and secretly exciting) was that all 3 men were very well hung. The tall man caught Veronica looking at him and said something to the other men. They laughed.

The tall man walked over to Veronica while he stroked and played with his erecting cock. Even though it wasn't completely erect, it was already about 7 inches long. He started taunting her by smacking her face with his half hard cock. With each smack, she felt his cock grew bigger and bigger. She could feel the veins on his cock pulsing as he rubbed and smacked it repeatedly on her face. She took a second look at it after a few smacks; it was about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide. While Veronica was being facially abused, "Bulky", the muscular guy who bound her hands was busy playing with her tits. He slobbered and kissed one of her nipples while he twisted and pinched the other.

As she was getting violated by Bulky and the tall man, the fat man lifted her bottom and started teasing her sensitive clit. Veronica moaned and protested but she wasn't sure the fat man heard her at all. The fat man stuck one of his fat fingers up her pussy and was amused when he found her pussy was completely soaked. He barked something in Tibetan to the other men and together they laughed. Veronica was ashamed at her body's honest signs of arousal.

Veronica could scantly believe it but she was actually turned on by these savage-like men. Given the situation, she should be scared to death or at least angry at her own stupidity to follow these men in the room. It was true that Tom had previously orchestrated similar situations in the past but he would always be there to keep things under control. This time, she willingly walked into a hotel, followed 3 strange men into a hotel room, and got herself into a bondage situation and soon to be gang-raped by three savages-like men. The thought of this was strangely stimulating. In the deepest depth of heart, she was secretly wishing to be dominated and used as sex-toy by strong and fertile men.

While Veronica was still tore if she should give in to these men or vainly resist to their sexual assault, the three men continued to taunt and stimulate her body. "Bulky" pushed her gorgeous tits together and had both of her erect nipples in his big mouth, slurping and biting them ever so lightly. The tall man towering her was now stroking his monstrous cock and occasionally rubbed it across her face. The fat man who now lied completely beneth her was busy teasing her pussy with his fingers and tongue.

"O God, he is licking me so good!" Veronica screamed in her mind. "I... want this... I want more... O God!"

As she writhed and moaned, she wasn't sure she would contemplate escape even if the men stopped now. She stared into the tall man's brown eyes and pleaded as best as she could without uttering a single ord. Their eyes met and they stared at each other for what felt like forever. The tall man grinned and knew they had her then. He pulled Bulky's briefs from her mouth and said something to his companions. The fat man immediately stuck 2 fingers up her pussy and had another danced slowly around her anus.

To thank the tall man's 'kindness', Veronica leaned forward and took his big shaft into her mouth...

"GAH Hahaha" bellowed Bulky. Amused by Veronica's display of submission he rose and stuck his now rigid cock to her face. Without so much of a pause or hesitation, she kissed his cocks with rapid kisses and started pumping it with one of her hands.

At that point, Veronica knew she had completely submitted to her captors and disregarded all thoughts of escape. She didn't care anymore who these men were and how they knew her by name. Her primal lust was engaged and she only wanted to be fucked and used by these men.

With the "Fatty", the obvious fat man lying down on the carpet, licking and eating Veronica's clit, "Giant" the tall man that Veronica had just nicknamed in her mind held her hair back as she bobbed her head back and forth, devouring his cock. "Bulky" the muscular man in the trio, stood impatiently beside "Giant" urging Veronica to take his cock back into her mouth every few seconds. With her hands still handcuffed together, Veronica did her best blowing the 2 men without use of her hands. Her tongue lashed along the length of Bulky's cock for a few moments then turned to Giant and sucked his balls sack. Giant and Bulky spoke to her in Tibetan. Though what they said sounded crude and unintelligent to her, she imagined they were approving her oral skills.

Annoyed that Veronica spent more time on Giant's cock than his, Bulky put one of his hands on the back of Veronica's head and used the other to poke his cock at her face. She gave Giant a few quick sucks before she tried to turn her attention but Giant held on to her with his hand. Veronica's look to the 2 men was pure lust and hunger. She guided the 2 cocks together in front of her and started lapping at them together.

Veronica blew and sucked the 2 men's dick as best as she could while she crouched on top of Fatty's face. Veronica blushed when she noticed she was actually grinding herself against his face while he tongued and poked her soaking wet pussy. She squealed in pure ecstasy when Fatty stuck his thumb up her ass.

Having decided that Veronica would not resist or escape, Giant unlocked and took her handcuffs in rapid movements. Veronica immediately rewarded him by grabbing his ball sack and started deepthroating him. Giant moaned out load and Veronica smiled seductively at him. Bulky again tucked at Veronica's hair and pulled her to his waiting cock. Veronica blew the 2 men in turn and they were soon moaning in pleasure.

Of the 2 men, Veronica liked Giant better as he was very gentle with her. Bulky in contrast was rough and restless. Giant would hold Veronica's hair back while he marvelled the sight of her giving him the best blowjob he ever had. Bulky on the other hand liked to shove his cock down Veronica's throat as often as he could. She continued to try putting both cocks in her mouth at the same time. The 2 men liked this very much and she thought it must be a lewd sight to be seen, a white attractive housewife trying to fit 2 stiff Asian cocks into her mouth.

Zachiel
Zachiel
4 Followers
12