Seducing Your Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
You continue your fun with your hot sisters.
1.5k words
4.43
113.7k
40
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader230
reader230
160 Followers

This a continuance of my last story "Seducing Your Sister Pt. 3 which can be accessed in my profile. The other parts can be accessed through my last profile "reader231" which is in my author favorites. It's in second person so if you hate that then don't bother reading it. Other than that enjoy! :)

**********

Before you can reply, you groan with pleasure as Jenna takes your throbbing cock into her mouth and begins to slowly and lovingly suck your cock. Her soft lips wrapping tightly around your shaft as her tongue massages the underside of your cock. Her constant switching from hard to light sucking felt amazing as the blood rushed towards your cock head with each hard suck.

As Jenna continued her ministrations on your cock, Katie continued her light kisses on your neck, up your jaw, and eventually locking her lips onto yours. As your kiss continued, Katie's hands started to run over your chest and stomach as you began to explore her perfect body. You take in the fee of your hot sister's smooth skin as run your hand up your sister's soft thigh, up past her hips until you reach her soft and well-shaped breasts. Katie moans as she feels your hands lightly cupping them and teasing her hard nipples.

The feel of Jenna's soft blond hair tickling your thighs as her head bobbed up and down on your cock, combined with her hot mouth lovingly sucking your throbbing cock is becoming too much, despite having came inside her recently. You try your best to hold off your orgasm; wanting to enjoy the attention your sisters are giving you as long as possible.

Noticing your need for release, Katie breaks the kiss and cracks a devious grin as her eyes travel from the sight of Jenna sucking your cock, back up your own. Giggling she says,

"So brother... you like having your sisters fuck you? Sucking on your cock? Go on brother... cum in our dirty big sister's mouth, let her taste your hot cum!"

Your sisters words are too much and you realize you cannot hold out much longer. With a loud grunt you cry out, "Oh fuck Jenna! I'm gonna cum! Ah shit!"

Knowing you were close, Jenna raised her head slightly and grasped your cock with her hand, lightly stroking you as her lips locked around your spitting cock head. Jenna let out a soft moan as you shoot several large ropes of cum into her hot mouth. You can't help but laugh at how cute she looked as her cheeks puffed out, your cock filling her almost to bursting. She felt proud of herself as she closed her lips to trap your massive load inside her mouth, able to catch it all in her mouth without spilling a drop.

Suddenly Katie and Jenna locked eyes, both of them realizing what the other wanted as sisters can always do. After carefully releasing your cock and bringing her head off your cock, Jenna crawled up the bed towards you and Katie. Jenna brought her face to yours and opened her mouth showing you and Katie all the cum you shot in her mouth. Katie giggled before saying,

"Well bro... looks like you definitely filled her up!" With a mock pout she continued, "But there's none for me... unless you're willing to share dear sis..."

Closing her mouth, Jenna cracked a smile as she leaned over Katie's mouth. Suddenly she backed off, Katie crying out, "Hey! What about me?"

Facing you, she brought their faces to yours, showing you all the hot cum in her mouth right before she snapped her mouth shut and swallowed it all down effortlessly.

Slapping Jenna playfully on her ass, Katie cried out, "You greedy bitch! I wanted some of that cum!"

Giving a pout, Jenna replied, "Awww I'm sorry lil sis... next time you'll get it all ok?"

Grinning with delight Katie replied, "It's a deal! Besides... a full load is better than half! But I still feel left out..."

Turning to face her, Jenna replied, "Awww well here... let me make it up to you sis!"

Jenna quickly dropped down to Katie's cunt, causing her to moan loudly as Jenna began to lightly lick her swollen lips and clit. Katie was pleasantly surprised at her sudden reward.

"Holy shit! I have the best sisters in whole world! That is so hot!" You cry out, amazed at how hot Jenna looks licking Katie's cunt. Katie letting out soft moans of pleasure as she took in the feel of her sister's skillful tongue.

"Oh yeah Jenna! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum soon! Oh god yes!" Katie cried out as she quickly come closer to her orgasm, her sister certainly knew how to please a woman! Your cock now hard at sight of your sexy sisters, you needed some release. Coming up behind Jenna, you line up your cock with her dripping slit, rubbing the head on her lips just before you thrust hard inside her. Jenna let out a sweet moan as she took in the feel of you slipping your now throbbing cock into her tight cunt.

As you thrust hard back and forth in her tight cunt, you notice her juices and your cum have make the perfect lubricant, your cock easily slipping back and forth despite how tight her cunt felt. Licking your palm you slapped her ass hard, causing her to jump with surprise. Jenna quickly turned to face you and cried out,

"HEY! What was that fooourgghh!"

"Shut up and take it Jenna I know you like it! In the meantime don't stop licking my cunt!" Katie cried out as she pressed Jenna's face into her weeping cunt.

SMACK!

"Yeah take my cock Jenna as you lick our little sister's hot cunt! I know you like it too you dirty whore!"

"Yeah big bro! Fuck our big sister's tight cunt!" Katie cried out.

SMACK!

"Yeah take my cum you little slut! Let your own brother knock you up like the dirty cunt you are!"

Both of you continued your love making for what seemed like hours until all three of you screamed with your orgasms. Jenna's cunt squeezed your cock like a vise as she screamed with her orgasm into Katie's cunt. You could see Katie cry out with pleasure as her cunt squirted juices all over Jenna's face. You never saw a girl do that before! The sight of your sisters screaming with their orgasms and the feel of Jenna's cunt tightly wrapped around your cock is too much. You cry out with pleasure as you squirt another fat load of cum inside Jenna's cunt, a fresh batch of sperm searching for her egg. Jenna's milking cunt squeezing out every last drop of your cum, draining you of all the cum you have left.

As Katie came down from her orgasm, she laughed and pointed out,

"Fuck Jenna! You just took ANOTHER load of our brother's cum! AND you got fucked twice! So not fair!"

Smiling Jenna replied, "Hey you still haven't licked my cunt sis! So next time you can fuck bro and take his cum but you owe me a licking!"

Tired you groan, "Just not today girls... I'm beat!"

Giggling, Katie whispers in Jenna's ear, causing her to smile to wide and nod in agreement. Jenna replies sweetly, "Well bro, were all yours now... so get used to it! You gotta satisfy us bro! As much as our little sis and I like to help each other, nothing beats a long hard cock! Keep us happy bro and your naughty sisters are gonna be here to fulfill every one of your desires..."

Cutting Jenna off, Katie added, "Speaking of which, I know there are some others you may want to have join us...hehe"

Giggling Jenna continued for her "Yeah bro, I know for certain the twins Kim and Sarah are pretty hot! Their only half sisters... but sisters nonetheless!"

"Or how about our cousin Ashley bro..." Katie added with a smile, "She is definitely hot and lets just say she has a... thing... for you brother... hehe"

Jenna added lastly with a grin, "Or how about mom!"

Giving her a playful slap, Katie replied, "Oooo you are a nasty girl big sis! But I like it... mom hasn't gotten any in a while and could use a little cock! Plus maybe we can have another brother or sister or niece or whatever it would be... hehe."

Gently stroking your cock, Jenna added, "Mmmmm wouldn't that be naughty... to fuck your half Asian twin sisters! Or your cute little cousin! Or our own mom! Or maybe all of em! Hehe"

Lightly caressing your chest, Katie added, "Yeah bro! How hot would it be if you fucked and knocked up the whole family! How about it bro? Who goes first?"

*******

Look out for the next series "Seducing The Family!" Please leave ratings and comments! Again if its a 2nd person thing I'm sorry and the next series will be third person.

reader230
reader230
160 Followers