Seduction 101

Story Info
Daughter seduces both uncle and father.
1.8k words
4.02
143.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am what you call a typical nineteen-year old with just one problem, I am not experienced with the opposite sex. Let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Brooke Smith. Raised by my Uncle Tom and my father, I have been around men all my life. Even considered one of the guys, which is fine by me I mean I do not mind.

Since my birthday last week one question has been haunting my mind: when am I going to lose my virginity? All of my friends have lost their virginity and I absolutely cannot wait any longer.

This is where my plan comes in. Let me tell you a little about what I am thinking. You see my Uncle Tom is a very handsome man. In his mid-thirties he is still extremely desirable by the opposite sex. His brownish-blonde hair has a speckle of gray, just enough to make him very sexy. My relationship with my Uncle is not the usual type of Uncle-Niece, I consider him a very dear and close friend.

Now my father on the other hand is opposite. He is so strict and can be very mean if made mad. I consider him a handsome type of guy. Unlike Uncle Tom, his hair has completely turned gray.

Lately I have been dreaming about how I can seduce these two wonderful men. I figure I can put my plan, which I have nicknamed "seduction 101", in effect on movie night. Every Thursday night my Uncle, father, and me watch a movie and order in. This coming Thursday night is my turn to pick out the movie. I went to Movies-R-Us and got a saucy little movie entitled "The Mating Habits of Humans". Sounds pretty stupid, right? That is exactly what I wanted, something that no one is going to watch. It also has a little added bonus, it's all about sex.

So my Uncle and father will sit on the couch, with me in the middle. Hopefully, I won't chicken out and can go through with "seduction 101". Wish me luck!!

Thursday Night

It's about 8 p.m. almost time to start the night. I ordered a pizza and it should arrive any minute now.

Uncle Tom, daddy, and myself were watching the movie when the pizza guy knocked on the door.

"I'll get it, don't you two move a muscle I will be right back."

For the attire of the night, I chose a cute little short and baby tee set. Being light pink, it's very see through. So I chose not to wear a bra and a pair of white thongs. My corrupt little mind was now working full blast.

"Honey, don't you think you should put on a robe or something before answering the door?" my father asked.

"Oh, I think this is fine. I don't want to keep the pizza guy waiting."

After answering the door I took the pizza into the kitchen to get the plates and such. Little did my Uncle and father know, but I could hear everything they were saying.

"My gosh Tom, if she wasn't my daughter."

"I know what you mean, she is my niece. But what I would do to her if I could just have her for five minutes alone."

"What are you guys talking about," acting like I did not hear any of the past conversation, "you know you can have me for as long as you like Uncle Tom."

I thought I would add that on for the affect. You should have seen the look on his face, like he was considering what I had just said.

After the pizza the movie was getting a little boring, so I thought I would spice things up a bit. I accidentally spilled my water on my shirt.

"Oh god, look at that. I am so stupid, sometimes."

Of course the water was cold, so my nipples had become erect. I noticed this and went even further with "seduction 101".

"I better get this shirt off before I catch a cold."

I knew damn well that I was not going to get sick I mean its summer time. I continued further by starting to slowing remove my shirt.

"What are you doing Brooke?" asked my father.

"Well what does it look like I am doing, I am taking my shirt off. You guys don't mind do you? I mean you're my Uncle and dad, its not like I have something you haven't seen before."

Both of their faces turned deadly pale. They were speechless, and I was happy.

"Can I tell you two something?" I asked.

"Of course you can darling, you know you can tell us anything." My Uncle responded.

"Promise not to laugh?"

"Of course not", my dad said.

"Ok, now I know that you both know I am a virgin. And to tell you the truth I am sick and tired of it. I want to lose my virginity so bad, but in a special way." I know I was blushing by this point, but I had to finish what I had started. "I know this is going to sound stupid but I have dreamt about having sex with both of you, at the same time. It's wrong, that is what you're going to say, but you know what I think, hell with it. You must follow your heart, and my heart is telling me what to do."

After saying that there was that awkward moment of silence. I could tell by their faces that they were speechless. I knew I had to make the next move. So with that in mind, I started to kiss my Uncle.

He did not know what to do. I was kissing his lips and gently pressing my topless chest against him. After a minute I felt him begin to respond. He started to kiss me back. Yes, I thought, I did it.

While kissing him, I gently rubbed his chest with my hands. Moving ever so slowly down to his 'happy trail'. I pulled away from him so I could take a good look at what I was doing. I took one finger and began to trace the trail and follow it down even further. His pants presented a problem, and I knew the answer.

I whispered, "You know Uncle Tom, these pants are in my way. I think they are going to have to go."

With that thought in mind I slowly began to unfasten and unzip them. I got to my knees and softly pulled them down, exposing his boxers. They were white of course, and completely see through. I could see the outline of a semi-erect cock, and it was huge. I could not believe my eyes.

I glanced over at dad, and he was just staring.

"Oh dad, I haven't forgotten about you."

So I got up and walked over and sat in dad's lap. I took his face in my hands and gently pressed my lips against his. I traced his mouth with my tongue, I saw that move in the movie we were watching.

I placed my hands directly in the crotch of his pants. Rubbing up and down I noticed that his member started to move.

"Oh dad, I can't wait to get that in me."

He pushed me away, "before you go any further, are you sure you want this sweetie?"

"Do I want it, Hell yeah I want it, I want it all."

With that being said my father removed his pants, and his boxers. My eyes were wide open because of the sex in front of me. It must have been eight inches soft. I could not wait any longer to feel both of these cocks in me.

I got to knees and began to rub my fathers member. In the corner of my eyes I noticed my Uncle was starting to slowing jack off. This site only encouraged me further in my exploration.

I gently kissed the tip of his now growing cock. I was told by some friends that to suck a good cock is just like eating a Popsicle. With that thought, I began to run my tongue up and down his erect cock. I noticed that when it touched the underside my father let out a little moan. Since I knew he liked that that was the location of my attack. A salty taste started to fill my mouth, I knew from rumors that cum tasted kind of salt. So putting two and two together I figured he must be close to cumming. I was ready to swallow his whole load, I have waited my entire life to swallow and here was my chance.

"OOOOO baby, I'm about to cum. I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnnnngggg."

I could not believe my ears; I actually made my father cum. I was so excited. I than noticed a wet feeling coming from my sex.

My Uncle must have noticed this as well. For it was now my turn to be attacked by an experienced tongue.

"Brooke darling, how about you lay down on the couch. You must be tired after that massive load," said my Uncle.

After I was lying down my Uncle slowly removed my shorts. He than placed his head on my stomach and with his hand fondling my ever so soft breasts as he kissed my belly button.

After his attack on my belly button he took off my white thongs, which were soaked with my sweet juices. He spread my legs apart, and gently rubbed my throbbing sex with his hand. He was gentle because he knew that no man had ever been there before.

After what must have been centuries of rubbing with his hand he placed his mouth against my sex. I could not believe this was happening. I have heard about guys going down on girls before but never thought it felt this good. I started to get this strange feeling building up inside me, and it was only getting stronger with the passing minutes.

I felt his tongue move up and down and up again licking every inch of me. Then I felt something strange. His tongue parted my pussy lips and began to tongue fuck me. This was it I could not handle it anymore. I started to buck my hips up and down, and that only encouraged him further with his massive tongue.

Than he found it, the spot that I have heard about many times from friends. He touched my cunt in just the right way I knew I was close to cumming.

"OOOO my god Uncle Tom, that is it. Don't stop, OOOOOO. I am cummmmminnnnngggg."

After that great tongue fuck I was so tired. Unfortunately I did not make it after that. I fell asleep right there on the couch. But 'seduction 101' was not over yet, I still had the next movie night. I dreamt about the next Thursday night, and wondered what was in store for me.

Seduction 101 chapter 2 will be out very soon!!!