Seduction

Story Info
Two lesbian lovers spend quality time together...
4.2k words
4.75
9.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Seduction

"Devyn?"

The fennec fox rolled her shoulders and kicked off her work heels with a sigh of relief. At her height of five foot ten, the heels were unnecessary but she liked how they made her legs look while walking at a brisk pace through the accountancy office. Clip-clop-clip-clop. She should have been an equine. Gloria giggled at the thought, covering her muzzle politely with one paw. Her partner, the grey wolf, Devyn, sat in front of her easel, stretched canvas at an easy height for artwork and the creation of. Hanging up her coat and bag, Gloria smiled and approached Devyn carefully, peering over the wolf's shoulder to see what work she had taken on this time. Devyn saw only the canvas, paint and brush dancing in an intricate pattern, the outcome of which only she would dictate. Gloria murmured her appreciation - it must have been a modern piece, judging by the style, and one that garnered a high price.

The gray wolf continued to paint, oblivious to the fact that she was being watched: Devyn always did get caught up in her work. The tiniest frown formed at the corner of the wolf's mouth. Had the wolf even remembered to eat that day? It was a common problem.

"Hey, hon."

Devyn jumped, visibly startled. Spinning around in her chair, she panted with her eyes wide and chest heaving.

"Gloria!" She held a paw to her chest as if trying to quiet her frantically beating heart. "You have got to stop sneaking up on me like that."

"I called out to you," Gloria smiled. "You must have been really into that one. What are you painting this time?"

Devyn squirmed on her seat, delaying the answer as she slid her gaze away. It should have been obvious what she was painting but her client had demanded some manner of abstract piece that took more than a quick glance to discern. In fact, it could have been several things entirely. Devyn liked to make her paintings clear to her viewers, but she had little choice in what she painted for work as a freelance artist.

"I'd rather get back to what I really like painting," Devyn sighed, laying the brush to one side on the paint pallet, stained and marked. "This layer can dry now. I'll continue it in the morning."

Gloria cocked her head.

"I thought you hated leaving projects unfinished?"

Devyn half-shrugged, looking away from the easel.

"It would be different if it was a landscape, something worthwhile I could capture on paper or canvas." She gestured at the splashes of paint, the pattern eye-catching but a far cry from forestry or meadows. "This is...nice for some, but not what I like."

Drawing the wolf up to a standing position, the fennec fox pulled her in close and wrapped her in a tight embrace. The slightly shorter wolf exhaled softly, breath brushing the fur on Gloria's cheek.

"It's only one job, honey," Gloria nuzzled into the wolf's neck, ducking her head to do so. "Come on, let's get dinner sorted. We can relax a bit then."

Nodding, Devyn took Gloria's paw, leading her through the small apartment they shared to the kitchen. It was small but suited their needs, compromised of two bedrooms, a bathroom, the living room, kitchen and hallway - all they really needed to enjoy their lives together. It was sparsely furnished and the second bedroom had been transformed into an art room for Devyn, her office of sorts for conducting her freelance business. Technically, an air bed or mattress could be plopped in the room for guests, but Devyn guarded her art jealously, anxious that her paintings would accidentally become damaged by an errant kick or knock during a friend's overnight stay. Thus, friends and guests were restricted to the sofa, which was large, spacious and comfortable to say the least.

The windows were the best feature of the apartment, allowing a fantastic view out over the city. Why, Gloria could even see her office from the living room window if she rose right on to the tips of her toes and angled her head just right. It was good to have work within walking distance, a small luxury that she appreciated on a daily basis.

Dinner between the two furs was a quiet affair as they talked over their days. No alcohol was consumed on a weekday with work to follow as they both knew full well that they had a tendency to go overboard after their college days. Numbers took on quite a different meaning to Gloria after a few drinks (and even less meaning when hung-over). The furs had respectively attended college for art and accountancy, excelling in their chosen subjects. Though Devyn had wondered on the sensibility of going to college to study art, she would never regret her studies. They had led to her freelance career, which was fulfilling the majority of the time, and meeting the love of her life, Gloria. Whatever would she do without her strong, fennec fox?

After a simple dinner of chicken in a creamy, white wine sauce, basmati rice and steamed, green vegetables, the two ladies curled up on the stone-grey sofa together, Gloria's head resting on Devyn's shoulder. A fluffy, micro-fleece blanket in deep purple lay flung over the back of the sofa in case they needed a bit of extra warmth, but the spring days were becoming warmer - a fact that both furs were thankful for. It always irked them to put the heating on except in the very dead of winter.

Switching on a romantic comedy for the two of them to watch, Devyn slipped her arm around Gloria's waist, holding the fennec close as if she may disappear if released. The film was something common, easy to get hold of, that neither of them had watched as yet, titled, 'Going the Distance'. The film touched on the crude and Gloria could not help but snicker at some of the crasser jokes, finding them true to life. Devyn, however, slanted her ears back in mock affront at the language and sexual references, holding a paw up to her forehead as if she was mortally offended. Laughing at her partner's folly, Gloria dug her elbow into the wolf's ribs until she grumbled into good-natured silence and stillness.

The film, however, did not hold Devyn's attention for long. If she was not immersed in her art, she was distracted, taking in every nuance and change around her.

"So, how was work today?" Devyn murmured, fingertips lightly stroking circles down the fox's side: Gloria shivered.

"It was passable, nothing particularly special," she chuckled. "Unless a scandal happens somewhere within the company, it's all become rather dull really. Same old stuff, day in and day out."

They paused, watching a few minutes of the film. In the film, a white feline ran up to her bear lover as he appeared in her restaurant with a well-timed 'tip' for her. Devyn gnawed her lower lip.

"Are you sure you're happy there?"

The wolf turned to look at Gloria, eyes drifting from the film: her attention wavered.

"It's not like you to be bored. I can't imagine something like that keeping your attention for very much longer if you're thinking like that now."

"It's okay." Gloria swiftly reassured her, cupping her lover's cheek in one, tender paw. "I knew when I started accountancy that it would be a bit same-y, so to speak. It's a bit like me. I'm like numbers. A little bit tedious."

"Oh, you could never be like that!"

Devyn shot upright, the normally timid wolf's eyes flashing.

"Did someone say you were boring?" She demanded, twisting to thump her paws down on either side of Gloria's knees. "Tell me! If they dared say anything bad about you, I...well, I... Hey!"

Unable to hold back her mirth any longer, Gloria tickled Devyn's ribs, sending the wolf into a fit of giggles. They wrestled playfully for the upper paw, neither gaining an advantage until Gloria used her height and tactical manoeuvres to push on top of Devyn, fingers dancing across every single weak, ticklish spot she could find. Gloria knew the wolf's body better than Devyn herself and even the pads of her hind paws did not escape untouched. Though Devyn begged her to stop, the fox showed no mercy, pinning her down on the sofa until she silenced the laughter with a heated kiss.

The tickling abruptly turning to a deep, passionate kiss, the two furs forgot the film they had put on with the best intent to watch. With work, keeping up with friends and the tiredness of the working week, the duo felt that there was never enough time to spend truly close time with each other. Well, they would change that.

Breathing heavily, eyes clouded with loving lust, Gloria broke the kiss, staying close so that their noses just barely touched.

"Mm, I love when you get all feisty." The fennec fox's eyes twinkled. "It's so cute."

"Hmmph, I, I'm not cute," Devyn insisted, stumbling over her words as she arched her body up against Gloria's.

"Want to take this to the bedroom...cutie?"

Devyn growled, eyes opening playfully wide.

"Oh, you'll pay for that! I am not cute."

Devyn crossed her arms over her breasts, creasing her loose t-shirt. As she did not wear a bra beneath her evening clothes, her nipples perked through the fabric, betraying her arousal even as she pretended to be annoyed at her partner. She did not really mind being cute, but it made her blush to hear it said.

"Good," Gloria winked, "because I've got something for you. I had it delivered to the office, so you wouldn't see. Jake almost got hold of it." She laughed. "Now that would have been an awkward conversation!"

She chuckled again, turning to the side so that she did not forcibly expel her breath into Devyn's face. The wolf, on the other hand, pricked up her ears at the mention of something that had been secretly delivered to the office.

"What is it?" Her tail wagged. "You didn't have to get me anything. What is it?"

Rising sinuously from the sofa, the slim fennec fox brushed back her large ears, adopting a seductive demeanour, eyes half-lidded. She had applied mascara earlier that day and they accentuated her already long lashes, the vixen's tail wagging ever so faintly as if in invitation.

She turned away, peeking cheekily back over her shoulder at Devyn, who eyed her body from head to toe with a blush in her cheeks.

"Follow me then, honey," Gloria licked her lips, pulling her shirt off over her head as she walked away, heading down the hall to the bedroom. "And then you shall see what I have for you, a little something. You wouldn't want to be rude and keep a lady waiting now, would you?"

Devyn giggled, darting after her girlfriend.

"We're both ladies! Surely that nullifies the statement?"

"Pedantic, pedantic," Gloria bit back her laughter, feeling how it warmed her chest.

The fennec fox sprawled on the bed, arching her back to push up her sizeable breasts. Rising round and full from her crimson, lace bra, her nipples would have pushed through thinner fabric, stiffened into minute, aroused peaks. Her black work trousers showed off the contrast in colour between her fur and attire, making her appear as some striking goddess, resting upon the bed waiting the attention of one worthy of her beauty. But she had a beauty even greater than hers to take into her arms, her goddess in grey. Devyn came around the edge of the door and murred appreciatively.

"My...that's a divine sight."

Devyn hesitated, one hind paw held over the threshold to the bedroom. Shaking her head, she looked down between her hind paws.

"Is something wrong?" Gloria sat up, wondering what on earth could have happened in the few seconds between their exchanges to cause her emotions to plummet so dramatically.

Looking up, Devyn shot her a wide grin.

"I am the luckiest wolf in the world."

Devyn leapt on to the bed, lips meeting Gloria's in a messy kiss. The fennec folded her into her arms and they squirmed against one another, rolling from side to side so that whichever one of them was on top constantly changed. Neither took the lead more than the other but pretending at power and control was fun, grinding their bodies together as they danced in tune, a dynamic tango to their own rhythm.

Grasping the fennec's paws, Devyn pinned them to the bed on either side of her head, chest heaving from exertion. Gloria squirmed, able to break free if she really wanted to, but faking that she was trapped. Ears drooping, she whined, making her eyes as large and round as possible in order to garner sympathy from her partner. Though she giggled, Devyn refused to release her, tail wagging nineteen to the dozen. The wolf dipped her muzzle right down to Gloria's, dropping a quick kiss on her lips.

"Are you going to tell me what you had delivered to the office or not?"

The fennec raised an eyebrow.

"You're hard to distract." Gloria licked the wolf's nose, grinning so widely that her cheeks started to hurt. "Let me up then, you goof, and I'll get it."

The wolf growled, a playful rumble in her chest that sent shivers through Gloria.

"Maybe I've got you right where I want you."

Despite her teasing, Devyn sat back on the bed, letting go of her lover and pulling off her loose shirt, revealing a pair of full breasts a little larger than Gloria's - a pleasant pawful and more. Gloria tilted her head, watching her partner's casual trousers land on the floor, the wolf wearing only a simply pair of Brazilian cut panties in a violet hue.

"Mm, it's always the quiet ones," Gloria teased, getting up and going to wardrobe to rummage. "Who knew you'd have such a wicked streak in the boudoir?"

"Hmph," Gloria rolled her eyes. "Now look who's cocky."

The fennec fox dug to the bottom of the wardrobe, pushing shoes and boots out of her way while she located the square box at the bottom. Opening it carefully, she withdrew a single toy and hugged it to her chest, spinning around with it easily cupped between her paws, hidden. Devyn's ears perked and she leaned from side to side, trying to look around Gloria's paws but Gloria managed to hide it, eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Now, sweetie," she said. "Promise to be open-minded with me? It's not something we've tried before."

"Sure I can be open-minded," Devyn's heart pounded in her ears, a drum upon her ribcage. "See?"

To demonstrate her openness, the wolf daringly lay back on the bed, tugging her panties to the side to show off her pink sex, flushed with blood. A damp patch showed through her underwear and the visual evidence of her partner's arousal stirred smouldering embers within Gloria. "Mm, my racy wolfess," Gloria eased off her trousers and perched on the bed beside Devyn. "I hope you will love this, squirm and writhe for me. I just want to make you feel good, baby."

Pulling her paws apart so that the new toy was held only in one paw, Gloria revealed her prize. In her paw rested a small, blue anal plug, tapered to a rounded point. Every inch of it was smooth, growing slightly larger at the base of the shaft before narrowing suddenly, allowing the plug to sit within a tail hole without additional attention, 'plugging' as the name suggested. The shaft was about four inches in length, yet slim enough so that it would not pose a threat or cause a great deal of anxiety to anyone. Devyn could not drag her eyes away from it, jaw agape. "Want to try it?" Gloria nuzzled Devyn's neck, nipping and kissing her way up to her jaw. "It's small but I hear they can feel amazing. I've tried one before. You might love it."

"Um...sure..." Devyn shook her head, taking the anal plug and turning it over between her paws. "Never thought about anything like this before... You're sure it won't hurt? You've tried something like it?"

"I'll use plenty of lube," Gloria assured her. "You can tell me to stop anytime."

Devyn nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Gently, Gloria rested back on the bed, kissing between her breasts and tugging her panties down with one paw. The toy sat on the bed for the moment within easy reach while Gloria readied her partner. Discarding the underwear, the fennec fox kissed and lapped down the wolf's body until she reached her warm snatch, Devyn squirming under her attention. Tongue diving between her thighs, Gloria lapped lightly over the wolf's swollen pussy, not dipping inside just yet. Only when the wolf arched up from the bed with an audible whimper did she push her tongue within, tasting her sweet pussy and dragging her tongue up to the wolf's clit, teasingly circling.

"Oh, god, Gloria..."

The fennec thought of making a joke - she was Gloria, not God - but thought better of it, sides vibrating with suppressed laughter. The wolf's juices flowed quickly as her arousal mounted and Gloria was sure she was soaking through her own underwear, marking them with her scent. Wriggling, the fox tried to concentrate, licking over Devyn's clit until she cried out softly, lips parted for much needed breath.

Reaching into the top drawer of the bedside table, the fox withdrew a tube of lubricant, squirting a generous dose on to the fingers of her right paw. With the utmost care, she stroked around the wolf's tail hole, getting her used to the sensation of slick lube in that area, allowing her time to adjust. When Devyn's muscles relaxed once more, the fox pressed just one finger to her tail hole, pushing in up to the knuckle while listening to her partner. She did not have to worry; Devyn whined and pushed her hips up from the bed as if to coax Gloria's finger deeper, the feeling of being penetrated there sending tremors of pleasure through her body.

The wolf was as ready as she would ever be.

Before Devyn could lose her nerve, Gloria slickened the anal plug with lube, pressing the tip beneath the wolf's tail. Though she tensed, Devyn did not ask the fennec to stop, instead biting her lip and nodding twice, eyes squeezed tightly shut as if she would lose her will to carry on if she dared open them. Pushing the plug with the heel of her palm upon the base, Gloria eased it into the wolf's tail hole until the stretched ring closed upon the narrowest part of the toy. The base was wide, so as not to lose the plug inside, and Gloria released it, leaning down to the wolf's pussy and lapping up the fresh drool of feminine juices. The fox smirked: Devyn clearly liked the toy more than she had initially expected.

Perfect.

Working Devyn's clit, Gloria curled her fingers into her soft thighs, loving the feel of her partner beneath her paws. Grasping the bed sheets, Devyn thrust her hips up to meet Gloria's eager muzzle, pleasing every sensitive spot she knew upon her partner's nether regions. A paw crept up the wolf's body to squeeze a breast, nipple hard against her paw. Gloria shivered, warmth flooding her body so that even her tail quivered happily. There was no place she would rather be.

"Gloria?" Devyn panted, raising her head up from the pillows. "Can you come over here too? I don't want to leave you...you know...wanting. You shouldn't be...ah...left out."

Gloria smiled - Devyn was always thinking of her, though the fennec certainly did not mind giving her partner some special attention. The wolf deserved it more than anyone else. Moving up as she assumed the wolf intended, Gloria turned to face Devyn's hind paws and straddled her head, hips lowering to a whimpering muzzle. The fennec fox giggled at the sixty-nine position they had placed themselves in and nipped the inside of her cheek as Devyn's tongue swiped over her underwear, lapping up the dampness through the fabric. Gloria moaned, tail swaying gently. She had not realised she was so worked up. Maybe she did need a little attention after all.

Paws spreading the wolf's legs, Gloria flicked her tongue rapidly over her clit, pinning Devyn's legs so that she could not shift away from the 'assault' of sorts. The wolf whined into her partner's cunny, trying to maintain concentration and suck upon Gloria's clit in the way she knew made the fox squirm oh so deliciously. The plug made Gloria feel fuller than ever before - more so than when a dildo was thrust into her pussy - and alien in its sensuality, touching points within her that she would never have expected could feel so good. There was no pain, only a deep satisfaction that drove her inexplicably towards climax. Gloria licked her lips and thrust two fingers into the wolf's dripping cunny to a chorus of breathy moans, Devyn swiftly returning the favour.

12