Seduction

Story Info
Linda brings romance back to the marriage.
1.7k words
4.26
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shylady
Shylady
9 Followers

I was still staring at the door five full minutes after Rick had slammed out to go to work. I knew he had been working long hours, pinching pennies and trying to save money, in order to open our own business. I also knew it was so close to happening and that he was pushing himself harder than he ought to.

Damnit, it just wasn't right! It had been months since we had made love, tempers were short and the stress was making both of our lives miserable. What good would our own business be if we just ended up splitting it in the divorce proceedings? Well I wasn't in any mood to find out, that's for sure.

I needed something that would really get his attention. The first order of business was to set the stage. When everything was in place, I changed into a silvery gray lounging robe I hadn't had the chance to wear yet. At first glance it looked drab. Then the light would catch the material, causing a rainbow of colors to flash. The silky material alternately revealed then concealed the curves of my body. I pinned my hair up, but one tug would have it falling in a curtain down my back.

I called Rick, making sure my voice had just the right tone of distress, and told him he had to come home. Of course he challenged me, but I simply repeated that I needed him home and hung up.

I moved slowly around the room lighting candles, making sure the curtains were closed, ignoring the possibility that Rick might not come home. As time passed, I started to agonize; he should be home by now. Please don't let me down, Rick, I silently pleaded. Finally, mercifully, I heard him drive up. He called out to me as he rushed in the front door, his cries cutting off abruptly as he reached the bedroom. I fought back a smile at the look of confusion on his face, as he looked at the candles around the room, the bed turned down and his favorite chardonnay chilling with a bowl of fresh strawberries beside it.

Rick looked at me and said," What is going on? You said something was wrong."

"No, I said I needed you." I corrected him.

I slowly walked toward him, letting him get the full effect of the gown. I would have to be bold, even aggressive to get his attention. I watched his eyes travel down my body and back up, pausing on my breasts as they softly swayed with my movements. My nipples hardened under his gaze. I walked up so close my breasts rubbed against his chest. Smiling into his eyes, I unbuckled his belt and pants, pushing them down, letting them fall to his ankles. He grabbed my shoulders to try to push me away, complaining that he had no time now for playing games. I simply dropped to my knees, pulling his boxers down with one hand I grasping his cock in the other.

I quickly ran my tongue along the underside of his limp cock before taking it completely in my mouth. Rick grabbed my head and tried to pull away, but I grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him closer, sucking softly. I was rewarded when his cock twitched and began to harden. With one hand I cupped his balls, massaging them. He began to lengthen as I closed my lips around the shaft holding him in my mouth with my tongue swirling around the tip.

"Ohh fuck, Linda!" he moaned. I felt his fingers digging into my scalp, pulling my head closer now, instead of pulling away.

I began to pump my head up and down on his fully engorged cock. I let it slide out of my mouth with a loud slurping noise before sucking it as deep as I could take it. Licking up the steady flow of precum, I felt Rick pull the pins out of my hair, searching for something to do with his hands as the cum built up in his balls. I knew he wouldn't last long this time. I started jacking my hand up and down his shaft as I alternately licked then sucked his hard dick. It seemed to be only moments before I felt his balls tighten up and his cock throb, and suddenly my mouth was flooded with hot sticky cum. I swallowed as quickly as I could and licked him clean.

He slowly sank to his knees and pulled me to him, kissing me hard. I hugged him close and whispered, " I love you baby, and need you. Could you forget about work today?"

Instead of answering he drew me to my feet and took off his tie. Laughing I hugged him hard and I helped drag his shirt off, covering him with little kisses over each new patch of skin that was exposed. Without breaking the embrace we moved to the night table. As Rick opened the wine, I picked up a strawberry and bit into it, enjoying the rush of flavor over my tongue. I caught Rick staring at my lips as I slowly nibbled the succulent berry. I licked my fingers, simply to torment him more, and accepted a glass of wine from him. Sipping, I watched as he bit into a strawberry.

"A bit overdressed now, aren't you?" he asked.

I took one more sip of wine and set my glass down. Reaching up and unzipping my robe, I let it fall to the floor. Smiling, I stood naked in front of him, waiting for his reaction. He stared for a moment, then his eyes dilated and he almost missed the table as he hurriedly put his glass down. With a growl he put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. I pulled his head to my breast, moaning in pleasure as I felt his teeth gently close over my sensitive nipple.

We fell onto the bed, still holding each other. Rick continued kissing his way down my stomach. When he got between my legs, he smiled up at me before lowering his head and running his tongue slowly from my dripping pussy up to my clit in one long stroke. Then he rubbed my outer lips, gently spreading them and flicked his tongue firmly against my clit. As I felt him slide two fingers deep inside my pussy, I moaned and arched my body, trying to force his fingers deeper.

He pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy, pausing only to lap up my juices. I grabbed his head and tried to grind my pussy in closer to his tongue. He slipped his fingers out, quickly replacing it with his thumb, his tongue never slowing down as he teased and tormented my clit. I suddenly felt his wet, slick index finger probe against my asshole. My body spasmed as my orgasm began, while Rick slid his finger deep in my ass and sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Oh dammit, yes!" I screamed, as my body bucked under the onslaught.

His held his fingers still, and raised his head, watching me. As I began to calm, he started moving his fingers in and out. With his free hand he reached up and pinched my nipple, twisting it. I couldn't catch my breath and tried to pull away, but he leaned down and licked my sensitive clit. God, I could feel myself trembling, on the edge of another orgasm.

"Again, sweet lady, cum again for me." Rick urged.

He was thrusting his fingers in deeper and faster,his tongue flicking rapidly across my clit. I could only lay there as sensation after sensation poured over me. Rick moved his hands to my ass and closed his lips on my pussy drinking in my juices, I couldn't stop cumming. My hips were grinding against his face, I grabbed his head pulling him closer to me, almost sobbing with the intensity of my orgasm.The feelings began to slow and Rick moved up and took me in his arms holding me.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and snuggled closer to him. Why had I waited so long to seduce him? I could feel his cock pressing against me. He was hard again and I reached down to caress him. Giving one last squeeze I got up, moving on legs that still weren't quite steady, bringing the wine and berries back to the bed. Sitting up against the headboard, snuggling together we shared the strawberries and wine, laughing and teasing, flirting with each other.

The wine finished, I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, thrusting my tongue in and out of his mouth. Rick put his hand on my ass, and reached for the last berry. I could feel his cock slide between my pussy lips as I rocked my hips against his. After biting the tip of the berry, he rubbed it on my nipples, making them stand up even more. My tits were coated with the sticky reddish juice from the strawberry and he offered the berry to me. Then he began licking and sucking my nipples, as he slid his hand down between us rubbing his cock against my clit.

"I want you now, baby, fuck me please, baby , fuck me now!" I begged him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my tits against his chest and pushed harder. He squeezed my ass cheeks and lifted me up until just the tip of his cock was inside before dropping me back down on it, over and over. I could feel another climax approaching. One last thrust and Rick embedded himself deep in my pussy, holding me still as I sobbed again with pleasure.

As if I wasn't already over the top, Rick flipped me onto my back, raising my knees and spreading me wide. Kneeling between my legs, he thrust deep giving me no time to recover. Grunting with every thrust he fucked me harder and deeper, both of us panting and gasping as we screamed encouragement to each other.

"I'm gonna cum baby, cum with me!" Rick groaned.

When he finally did cum, he let go of my legs, and fell against my chest and shuddering. I felt the first shot of his cum go deep and felt my pussy contract with my own orgasm. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I held him close as we moaned and rocked together. As we settled down, Rick rolled to the side, pulling me close to rest my head on his chest.

"Baby, I hope you 'need' me again real soon," he teased.

Shylady
Shylady
9 Followers