Seduction

Story Info
A letter to my virgin internet boy toy.
2.7k words
4.58
41.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Barnaby

For months now, I have been having an online affair with a 22-year-old man from another state. I feel like I’ve gotten to know him well, at least as well as you can with someone online. He “says” he is still a virgin, waiting for marriage and true love. He’s “never done anything past kissing.” You never know with these internet connections. Lately, I’ve been teasing him about how I wanted to be his first everything. I love how he appears to be shy and subservient. It’s quite a change from guys I have fucked in the past. Finally, I decided to explain to him in detail just exactly what I want to do to him.

To my future lover,

Hello sexy man. I hope you are well and rested up. I just wanted to let you know what I meant when I said I’ve been fantasizing about being the woman to take your virginity. To put it point blank, I want to fuck you silly! I get off every night thinking of you, imagining your virgin dick in my not so virgin pussy. Mmmmm. I’m planning to visit over the holidays if you’re still game. I know you won’t be able to withstand my girlish charms. I’ll have you begging for me to fuck you before the end of the trip. Don’t believe me? Oh, I wanted to thank your for letting me watch you get off on cam. It gives me even more to fantasize about. I love watching you stroke it. I wish you could have heard the naughty things I was saying as I was getting off right along with you. I dreamed last night of seducing you. It was so hot, I was wet this morning when I woke up and I had to finger fuck myself just to get some satisfaction. Let me tell you about it.

I guess we met somewhere, maybe at your apartment or maybe somewhere else. It doesn’t really matter. My dream started when you made a grand show of just opening the door. You still played the shy guy act, which I find so sexy. I wanted to mount you right there at the door but I waited. You gave me the tour of the apartment, ending with your bedroom. As I looked around, I saw that it was the same as what I’ve seen every night on the cam, except the bedding, which has curiously changed to silky sheets. Didn’t I mention them a few weeks back? “Nice improvement,” I think to myself with a grin.

I looked at you as you were watching me. Running your hands through your hair, you said shyly, “My roommates are out for the night.” I grinned even more and nodded.

Looking up innocently, like I am so good at, I asked, “So…What are we gonna do tonight?” You swallowed hard and shrugged your shoulders.

“I dunno. What do you wanna do?” you asked, the blood rushing to your cheeks in the beginnings of a blush.

I chuckled slightly and bit the inside of my cheek. “Well, put on some music. Something slow with a beat.” You just nodded and got to work. I watched while you went through CD’s, pulling out one and replacing it to pull out another and another. Finally, you selected one and popped it into the player. I don’t know what you put in but it worked well. You sat at your desk, listening to the music for a moment. I walked over and lay across your bed. Silently we looked at each other. You still played the shy one. It’s so cute, such a turn on.

After a few minutes of small talk, I ask the real questions. “So do you wanna see where this goes? Or have you changed your mind?”

“Oh no! I haven’t changed my mind,” you quickly assured me. “But, you’re not going to change my mind the other way either.” I knew you mean about not actually having sex and the whole idea of waiting for marriage and true love. You know what I have always said to that…fuck that!

I shook my head and said “Oh really?” As I said that, I got up from the bed and moved to your chair. I pulled myself to a kneeling position over your lap, sexily straddling you and coyly smiling. “Wanna bet?” I laughed. You laughed nervously. We looked into each other’s eyes like all lovers should and I kept smiling. “Well first, we have to get past this difficult embarrassing first kiss thing,” I explained, beginning my night of playing teacher. You nodded. “The thing to remember is that real kissing isn’t like Hollywood kissing. There will be drooling, bumping noses and clipping of teeth involved…but its ok. If you make a noise, that’s ok too. Just don’t stop.” I laughed but you looked so serious, nodding and taking it all in. “Alright, c’mere,” I said, pulling you in by your collar.

Softly, we kissed, innocently at first. Moving from closed mouth to slightly open to open, you got better, more confident, with each press of lips. Slowly, we moved to tentative tongue kisses to full on tonsil hockey. The passion, like a fever, began to rise. Softly, you put one of your hands on the back of my neck, holding me tight. You held me close with the other hand around my back. I slowly trailed my fingertips up and down your neck. You could feel the fever rising too. Your hand began to explore over my back as we continue kissing and kissing more. Finally, after a few long minutes, you began to move your kisses. Slowly at first, your lips brushed the corner of my lips. Then, my cheek was next. Then you kissed below my ear. You went straight to the top of my neck, then slid to the middle. I sighed loudly. That’s the spot, I silently thought. Your kisses turned to little nibbles then to soft biting. Goosebumps went down my back where your free hand was rubbing. I pulled your hand from my neck to my right breast, yearning for you to touch me. You took the hint and began to massage my breast, albeit a bit hard. “Softly,” I mumbled between sighs. You lessened the pressure but continued. I lowered my head and softly nibbled your earlobe. You trembled slightly, making me nibble a little harder. I moved on to your neck, softly biting and kissing alternately. Slowly, I mixed in a little puppy lick here and there. You reacted with a sigh, just as I had been doing. You were a good student.

You moved both hands to my chest and I leaned back to give you more room. I watched your face as you concentrated your hands on my breast. I pulled them away and pulled my shirt off tossing it to the floor. My boobs were flushed and my nipples were hard, just anticipating your mouth, your tongue. They were crying out for attention without the cloth. You bit your lower lip as I reached behind me to undo my bra. I let it fall and you smiled a little. They were just as you had seen on the cam every night, but now in the flesh. You brought your hands back to the now exposed skin, cupping each breast with a new enthusiasm. I watched your face and fought the urge to pull you to my breast. You looked at me for encouragement or denial but all I did was look back. Taking the chance, you pulled one breast to your mouth. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard. You faltered slightly, not sure what to do. I laid a hand on your head. “Just do whatever comes to mind, hun,” I whispered. After another second’s hesitation, you began to lick the nipple, outside first, then the tip. Then you barely bite the nipple, making me “Ooohhh” and “Awwww” at the feeling. Beginning to get the hang of it, you sucked a little while squeezing the other breast.

Knowing you were occupied, I moved my hands down your chest to your pants. I trailed my fingers over your crotch, which was semi-hard and growing harder every second. I applied a little more pressure and I heard you gasp a little. I pushed you from my breast and made you remove your shirt. You easily pulled it up and off and threw it to the floor. I slid from your lap and pulled you to your feet. I trailed my lips from your neck again down your check, taking each nipple in my hungry mouth and then down your stomach to your fuzzy happy trail. I nibbled and sucked my way to your pants. Stopping, I looked up. “Do you want me to go on?” I asked coyly as I stroked your cock through the outside of your pants.

With a glassy look, you nodded. I unbuttoned your pants and slid them to the floor. You stepped out of them and we began kissing again. I felt your now rock hard cock through your underwear and wanted very much to get rid of them too. But all in good time, I thought to myself. Your kisses were fierce and powerful now, trying to release the sexual energy of twenty-some years, in which I was all too happy to assist. I quickly unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, kicking them aside and pulling my socks with them. We both now stood clad in only underwear. You ran your hands over my back, my ass, my shoulders, my stomach, my breasts, and my neck and I just shivered.

I grabbed your cock roughly. You pulled forward in response and swallowed hard again. “Do you want me to suck your cock?” I asked with a mischievous grin. You silently nodded your head. “Well, I want you to do something for me first then. Can you do that?” I asked. No response. “I want you to touch my pussy, to finger me and to taste me. Will you do that?” I purred. You nodded and I pulled you closer to the bed. I slid my neon pink lacy thong down to expose my groomed pussy. I pulled your hand to my wet womanhood and began to teach you just how I like it. “Use one finger, and rub from the front to the hole. Here, like this,” I showed you with your hand. You repeated the motion for me to show you understood. I let you masturbate me for a few minutes until my knees begin to burn with building tension. I grabbed your hand. “Now, push that finger into the hole. Like this,” I demonstrated again. You continued finger fucking me without guidance. I leaned my hands onto the bed to steady myself and gave you more room. On your own, you added another finger and I jumped at the sensation. I mumbled, “Yea… Oh…” I could feel the orgasm coming. Slowly, I lay back on the bed. “Now, I want you to taste me and make me come!”

As you began to argue that you weren’t sure how to do it, I calmly said, “Just do as I say.” Again, you nodded and went to your knees. I spread my legs and you were eye level with my dripping pussy. “Okay, just lick it for right now. I’ll tell you if you’re in the wrong spot.” You began puppy licking my clit and I moan. “Oh yea…right there.” I was at the edge of orgasming. You licked faster and faster, furiously on my clit. I squirmed and threw my head back, my hair falling in my face. Finally, I gave in and the orgasm came, forcing me to cry out and to press my legs to your head to keep you in place. I ran my fingers through your tousled hair and sighed. After a moment’s rest, I pulled you to my mouth for a deep kiss. I could see my juices on your chin and could taste myself on your tongue. I licked it off and kissed you again.

I pushed you on your back and slid your underwear off. Your hard dick stood up like a pole. Precum already glistened in droplets on the tip. Expertly, I wrapped my hands around your dick and began to pump you. You closed your eyes and leaned back. Without warning, I began to lick the tip, lightly at first then more. You opened your eyes wide and watched. I worked my way around the whole shaft and back up. I cupped your balls in my hand and massaged them lightly. You groaned a little and I applied more pressure. Finally, I worked your dick into my mouth, in and out, in a rhythmic pace. I quickened the pace to your breathing. I deep throated your dick a couple times but I still kept you from the edge. I wanted you to come but not yet. When you got close, I stopped and let you go back down. I did this for a long time, maybe 20 or 25 minutes.

After the third time of stopping with you right at the edge, I stopped all together. “Well, I guess I’m done if you don’t want anything else.” I smiled wickedly. You looked down at me with glassy eyes.

“What?!” you asked exasperated.

“I said if that’s all you want, then I’m done,” I repeated coolly.

“You’re not done,” you whispered.

“Oh I’m not?” I asked innocently. “Does that you mean you want something else?” You nodded furiously and I smiled. “What do you want honey?” I purred. You bit your lip, not sure what to say. I laughed and pouted. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“Oh ,yes but I….” You trailed off; I looked at you. “Ah fuck! Yes…I do,” you blurted out.

I just laughed again. “Then what are you gonna do about it stud?” You looked at me and grinned. You grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the bed. Your sopping wet pole pushed into my navel as you kissed me again. “Put it in. Just do it and it will happen naturally sweetie.” I advised. You moved down a bit so that your dick was between my legs and guided it to my pussy. I reached down and spread my dripping wet lips to give you freer passage. Softly you pushed, not going anywhere. I moved a bit, and you pressed again. This time you slid in easily. I sucked in my breath quickly and leaned back with closed eyes. “Wow!” I thought. After a few attempts, we found our rhythm and you began pumping like the pro that I knew you were. You looked into my eyes as we fucked and you began to pump faster, harder, all at my request, while exploring my breast and the rest of my body with your tongue and teeth.

All too soon, I saw your face grow taut in a grimace. Your breathing was raged and labored. You were about to cum. I wanted you to cum inside me. “Oh don’t stop, don’t slow down. I want you to cum. Fill me up,” I whispered as I pulled your body close to mine. After a few more thrusts, I felt you seize up and I knew you were now cumming inside me. You slowed down and then stopped, plopping free to lie beside me, sweaty and all smiles. I ran my fingers through your hair again and laughed. “See? I told ya I’d win.” You laughed and kissed me again. We talked for a while and then drifted off to a restful sleep…and that’s when I woke up.

So what do you think? Pretty good dream huh? Just thinking about it makes me wet all over again. I hope we can make that whole dream come true real soon. Until then, I’ll meet you after work with the webcam. Bring your own towel and clothes are optional. I miss you already. I have to go. I have to fix this problem in my pants before they catch fire from all the hot juice I’m leaking.

Your future lover,

Dani