Seduction

Story Info
She intrigues pretty college student.
758 words
3.81
91.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crew Cut
Crew Cut
155 Followers

I got to thinking about the first (and really only) time I deliberately set out to seduce a gal by using exhibitionism.

I was in university, and she was in one of my lectures. At the time she hung around with this guy, they'd meet after our lecture (he wasn't in that course) and sit out on the grass at lunchtime chatting. It was a little grassy section away from the main part of campus, with bushes around. Not too many people went there. They never kissed or were physical with each other, except in a friendly, pal-like way. I noticed over a period of time that she was looking at me rather a lot, so I decided to go for it, building up over a period of time.

First of all I wore a pair of tight jeans where I had a rip in the crotch. It was quite small, but if I lay half reclined on the grass with one leg propped up, bent at the knee, I could place myself so she was staring right at my crotch....her boyfriend's back was to me, she was facing. At first I wore panties - red - and just lay there reading. I did that for a couple of days, then started slowly stroking myself in that area.

By the end of the first week, I was no longer wearing panties, and I was quite openly masturbating when I could.

The second week I started by wearing cutoffs. It was really hot too, so I wore a crop top. I slid my finger in the side of my shorts leg and played with my clit. Panties on again at first, but no bra. Then one day I took my top off to catch some sun, and lay on my front. I made sure I left before they did, so I had to sit up to pull my top back on, and as I sat, I spread my legs so my pussy was directly facing her and my tits were pointed straight at her mouth. My pussy hairs peeked out of the shorts legs, and they were so tight against my cunt you could see the outline of my slit.

Next day, I took the cutoffs off as well, and sunbathed just in my bikini bottom. I slowly circled my pussy with my hand, and arched my breasts to the sun.

I knew now that she came there to watch every lunch, and I knew she was staring at me. By this time the guy had stopped coming (later on I learnt he had transferred courses and had a class at that time)

Then came the time we had to do presentations in class, and it was her turn. That day I wore a really short skirt and a tight tank top. Anyway, it was her facing the class, so I sat in the front row, spread my legs, periodically crossing and uncrossing them, and giving her pussy glances for the entire hour. I left in a hurry as she was packing her materials away.

At the end of the hour we again were on the grass. I took off my top, and rolled over onto my stomach, making sure the skirt was pushed up over my bare buttocks so that the very tip of my ass was exposed. Before too long a shadow was falling over me, and she was standing astride me. I rolled over, and she sat on my pussy. She leaned forward and kissed me hungrily, lightly touching my tits with her soft hands, rubbing her pussy on mine. She wore a long floaty dress, no panties, so her dress was pushed up, exposing flesh on flesh.

We tumbled and kissed and embraced and rubbed and sucked tits for ages, then went back to my room in a shared house near campus, where we made love for two days. We were tender and rough by turns, one moment caressing with butterfly kisses, the next pumping cunt with dildos. I rode her with my strapon, she ate me for a full two hours! Sometimes we just lay so close that a hair's electric charge separated us, as we enveloped each others fingers in our juicy holes.

She said I was the first woman to switch from domme to sub in syncopation with her needs. She delighted in running her hands and sliding her wet cunt over my stubbly head.

I'll never forget the excitement, the slow tease of exhibitionist seduction, all with the folly of youth.

Crew Cut
Crew Cut
155 Followers