Seduction

Story Info
Her fantasy is to seduce her boyfriend.
613 words
2.8
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on Zack's lap all throughout the movie, it was a black and white film.

While I was watching the movie, this thought of seduction came to mind.

I turned to Zack and kissed him, I have to go pee, I'll be right back I said.

I went into the on suite bathroom and I closed the door behind me. I wasn't sure if I could pull this off but I wanted to give it a try since it is my sexual fantasy.

As I came out of the bathroom, I was only wearing my black push-up bra, black bikini panties and a denim shirt, buttoned enough to just cover my bra.

***********

I then stood in front of Zack, his eyes were on me, I had his full attention now.

I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, I then backed away. I started undoing the buttons of my shirt. When I had undone the last one, I brought my hands up and I slowly ran my hands over my body indicating the way I wanted to be touched.

As I looked at Zack's face, I saw that his lips were parted and moist. I kissed him again and this time my tongue followed

I again backed away and I slowly removed my shirt. My chest was now heaving with anticipation of what I was going to do next.

I then took a couple of steps closer. I placed my hands on his taut stomach muscles and I then slowly moved my hands upward to bring the shirt up with my hands and leaving him bare-chested.

I then took my warm mouth and started to give light kisses to his chest.

I stepped back again and his eyes followed. I brought my hands to my back as I undid my bra, I then slid my hands over my arms as I removed my straps from my shoulders. The bra fell to the floor.

I then stepped closer, I took on of Zack's hands and I brought it up to my mouth where I started to suck on each and every finger. I then slowly brought his hand down to cover my breast as to show the rapid breathing and raising and falling of my chest. I then slowly brought his hand down my wanting body and into my panties where I let him feel that I was getting wet.

I took his hand out of my panties and back up to my mouth where I started to suck on them again. When I was done I returned his hand to his lap, where I then ran my hand over his manhood.

He brought his hands up to touch me but I backed away. I then removed my panties and as I did this I stood with my thighs spread apart. I again took my hands and I seductively touched every part of my wanting body. I then placed on of my fingers inside my pussy. I brought it out again and I brought it up to your lips to taste.

Your hands then caressed my wanting body. I helped you out of your jeans and briefs. You then pulled me close, I could feel the fullness of your manhood on my stomach, you moan.

You pick my up and then place me on my bed. You then look into my eyes and you tell me I'm beautiful as you place yourself in side me. I can feel your trusting getting deeper and deeper, I call out your name as I climax. Just as quickly as my orgasm came it goes and it left my breathless and gasping for air.