Seduction and Pizza

Story Info
A freshly showered woman, a pizza delivery guy.
2.2k words
3.99
109.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she answered the door, blonde hair dripping, wrapped in a clean white towel that barely reached her upper thighs, Ewan was momentarily struck speechless. In the five months he had been working part-time as a pizza delivery driver, he had been called to this apartment many times. Each time, he had greedily feasted his eyes on the lady of the house, and often – back home alone at his own apartment after his shift – had laid on his bed and stroked himself to incredible climaxes while fantasizing about having her lying naked beside him.

She looked to Ewan to be about three or four years older than his own twenty three years. Blonde, she had sky blue eyes, full, pouting lips, and an open and ready smile that seemed to mix innocence and seduction in an amazingly erotic combination. Ewan had often noticed her great body, too – with gentle curves in all the right places, and breasts of just the right size, not perfect in the traditional sense maybe, but incredibly sexy to him. She was usually dressed comfortably in a sweatshirt and jeans or sweatpants when she answered the door, which only added to the appeal for Ewan, who preferred his girls casual and comfortable. Her voice, sweet but slightly deep and sultry, completed the picture in his mind.

Now she was standing here in nothing but a towel, smiling sweetly and apologizing for not having the money ready for the pizza Ewan held.

“I called in my order just as soon as I got home from work. I thought I’d have time to shower and be dressed before you got here,” she was explaining. “I guess I just misjudged”.

“That’s OK,” Ewan stammered. “I’ll just wait here while you get the money. That’ll be thirteen fifty towel…ummm, I mean TOTAL, sorry…” Ewan blushed scarlet at his slip, and the beautiful blonde broke into a broad grin.

“Towel, eh…??? I wonder what YOU’RE thinking, young man,” she said playfully. “I was going to ask you to come in out of the cold while I go get your money, but I’m not sure you can be trusted, now”. Cocking an eyebrow at Ewan and looking him up and down, she asked with mock sternness “Can you be trusted, pizza boy?”

Ewan knew when he was being joked with, and joined right in with a big, dimpled smile. “The name’s Ewan, not pizza boy, and I can be trusted, yeah. The question is, can you be trusted, lady?”

“Amanda’s the name, and I’ll try to restrain myself, Ewan,” she said, closing the door behind him and turning toward the kitchen, “be a dear and set the pizza down there on the coffee table, would you? Have a seat on the sofa and make yourself at home, I’ll just be a minute”.

Walking back toward the kitchen, Amanda thought about her exchange with Ewan. The kid was interesting to her, that was for sure. He had something of the artsy type about him, with his long, shaggy hair, tall but slight build, goatee, and well-spoken voice. She figured him for twenty two or twenty three, about five years younger than her own twenty seven. Not traditionally handsome, she supposed, but then she had always been attracted to the offbeat type. Her own long-time boyfriend, Jason, was a painter for example, and had a similar look. “Well, at least I’m consistent in my taste in men,” she laughed to herself as she took a twenty dollar bill from an envelope in the silverware drawer. Turning back toward the living room and the guy waiting there, she pointedly tried to not think about the largish bulge she had glimpsed in Ewan’s cargo pants when she had inadvertently glanced down at him when he had arrived.

Amanda was amused to find Ewan flopped comfortably on her sofa, slouched back spread-legged among the many plush throw pillows, remote control in hand, when she re-entered the living room. “Wow, big guy,” she joked, “when you make yourself comfortable, you really make yourself comfortable, huh? I’m surprised you didn’t just strip down to your boxers and take a nap. You look too comfy to move”.

“If I were REALLY making myself at home, I’d strip all the way down, and not just to my boxers”. Ewan tipped Amanda a sly but somehow boyish wink, and she felt a sudden weakness in her knees.

“Hmmmm…well maybe some night when your shift is over, you could come on over and get REALLY comfortable then. I love few things more than entertaining naked pizza boys”. She returned his wink with a conspiratorial one of her own.

“Excuse me for saying so, Ma’am, but I wonder what your boyfriend would think about that,” Ewan drawled lazily, rising to his feet. “You remember him, don’t you? The guy who’s picture you have plastered all over this place…? The one I’ve seen in the room behind you sometimes when I’ve made deliveries here…?”

Smiling broadly, Amanda shot back “Oh, you mean Jason. He doesn’t mind if I entertain the occasional pizza boy, as long as he’s here to chaperone.”

“Is that a fact?”, Ewan asked, surprised and momentarily unable to think of a witty response. “And just how closely does Jason like to chaperone?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Pretty closely, I guess. He’s thorough like that,” Amanda said with her lips set in a deadpan expression, though her eyes were wrinkling at the corners with amusement at Ewan’s quickly reddening face “but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t mind…he’s a great chaperone. Very permissive.”

“That’s all right Amanda, I’m a big boy. I don’t really need a chaperone these days.” Ewan smiled uneasily while reaching for the twenty dollar bill Amanda was holding out to him. “But thanks anyway. Just let me get you some change for that, and I’ll be on my way”.

“No change is required, Ewan. Just keep it. I feel badly for making you wait for me.” As the delivery boy passed through the door and out onto the porch, he heard Amanda say softly behind him, in a voice that made him immediately question what he had heard, “And, by the way Ewan, I noticed just what a big boy you were right away, so you don’t have to remind me of that. It’s just sad that a big boy like you wouldn’t want to hang out with a big girl like me”. Turning to see what Amanda had meant by that comment, Ewan was amazed to glimpse her standing there facing him, backlit by the living room lamplight. Hands on hips, towel puddled around her ankles, nipples poking out jauntily and invitingly, and a big grin on her face, she reached out and swung the heavy apartment door closed behind him. As he reached for the door knocker, prepared to knock again, the porch light was suddenly turned off, and the door’s window shade was pulled down. The message was unmistakable, and Ewan turned to walk to his car, nursing a budding erection and a head full of very confused thoughts.

As the door swung shut, and she reached to turn off the porch light, Amanda laughed softly to herself, amazed at what she had just done. She didn’t know what had possessed her to drop her towel like that, but the look on Ewan’s face had been priceless. She had seen surprise, shock, and lust mingled there in the instant before the door closed, and Amanda was strangely pleased that she had been able to get such a reaction from the guy. Unable to resist, Amanda pulled back the shade on the door just a fraction, and watched as the dazed pizza boy walked back to his car. She giggled again as she saw him glance back, glance up and down the quiet street to make sure no one was watching, then reach down to his crotch and adjust himself awkwardly before opening his car door and folding himself into the driver’s seat. “He’s going to have an uncomfortable ride back to the shop,” she thought, chuckling to herself.

Still nude, Amanda padded to the sofa and curled into a comfortable position in the corner, with her legs tucked back underneath her. Reaching for the pizza box, she suddenly sat back instead and, in one easy motion, spread her knees apart just a bit and inserted the first and second fingers of her left hand into the cleft of her thighs. Tentatively, in an exploratory fashion, she gently rubbed in a circular motion, and was surprised to find just how wet she was.

“Bad, bad boy Ewan,” she whispered, and smiled as she easily found the rhythm she always used when pleasuring herself, “bad, bad, naughty boy….”

Using mainly slow, circular strokes, punctuated by longer, lingering ones up the length of her pussy, Amanda carefully worked herself up further and further, enjoying the sensation as her clit became progressively more and more engorged, and more and more sensitive in turn. Switching hands occasionally, and rubbing her inner thigh slowly and tenderly with her free hand as she worked, Amanda repeatedly brought herself to the very edge of a climax, then backed off. An expert at fingering herself, she knew just how to manipulate her womanhood to achieve the maximum sensation, without allowing herself to slip over into a climax until she was ready.

As she progressed, she fantasized about Ewan, with his rag-tag clothing, and crooked grin. He was like a younger, leaner, more boyish version of her own beloved Jason, and she thought it was that fact that was making her so crazy about him. She wanted to bed the boy, and she wanted Jason to watch. She wondered what Jason would think of the suggestion. She wasn’t sure, but she thought it might not be all that hard. Though their sex life was excellent to put it mildly, they were both experimental by nature, and she and Jason had talked many times about the possibility of bringing another person or persons to their bed, as a watcher if not as an actual participant, and she thought somehow that Jason might be agreeable to considering her new pizza-wielding friend for that role.

In the meantime, her vision was clouded by the image of Ewan as he had been when she returned from the kitchen with his money. Reclined in the same bed of pillows in which she now lay, white t-shirt pulled up just a bit in the front to reveal a tight, taut stomach, long, coltish legs spread wide to reveal the outline of what looked like a truly spectacular cock. Even through the baggy green cargo pants, Amanda could discern that the guy was in possession of a bulge to be proud of. She moaned at the thought of releasing that manhood from its cotton prison, and the pleasure she could give the boy.

Amanda remembered what Ewan had said about enjoying being naked, and imagined her own hands playing over his entire body. Wiping the shaggy black hair away from in front of his eyes to reveal the green flashes of color she had immediately noticed there, then moving her nails down his neck, to stop to tweak and play with his nipples. Then down his stomach, naturally flat and not muscle-bound as was so popular with college-age guys these days. Reaching his pubic hairs in her mind, she mentally curled her fingers into them, and then took hold of his massive, beautiful cock…

The orgasm was immediate and took Amanda completely by surprise. At the thought of taking Ewan’s remarkable tool into her hands, her body bucked and shuddered violently, and all her expert control was lost in a flood of ecstasy. Her soft moaning turned to passionate calls of lust, and her fingers wildly worked her pussy and clit, fucking her as if with a mind of their own, and bringing her to ever more intense waves of pleasure. A gush of warm, slippery fluid rewarded her efforts, and still the orgasms rolled through her. Two became three, and three four, until she was lost and the count of them meant nothing to her. Random sexual images flashed through her mind. Ewan’s smile just a short time ago, and the tented look of his cargo pants. Her Jason’s own not-unsubstantial cock as it approached her hungrily waiting mouth. Her own image, as she had glimpsed herself once in the bedroom mirror, writhing uncontrollably on her bed as she fucked herself with one of her many dildos. It seemed for a moment as if she would never stop coming, that this one orgasm would carry her away into sweet and total oblivion. Then, finally, the wave crested, and began to break, and after a while she lay back spent into the softness of the pile of pillows. Tears streamed lightly down her face, as they sometimes did after a terrific sexual experience, and she laughed through the tears at what a great job she had done on herself, with Ewan’s help.

“I haven’t seen the last of you, my sweet pizza boy,” she whispered to no one in particular as she drifted off into a nap, pizza forgotten, everything forgotten in her sheer delighted exhaustion. “No, not even close…”