Seduction at Koko Beach

Story Info
A beach escape opens the door to a whole new religion.
3k words
3.41
42.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just had to write to you again, suga, to tell you what happened to me in the Virgin Islands last weekend. I just wanted to escape to the beach for a little R&R. You see, I'd been kinda down, reelin' from my ex-boyfriend's infidellity. I wouldn't a knowed it if I didn't find some chick's size 4 panties stuck on a nail behind the headboard to our shared bed of love. One look at my sour face and he got to steppin'. Next thing I knowed, I was hoppin' a plane to Koko Beach.

You know the place. I'd yammered on and on to you about how much I liked the resort. It was a few months ago in a IM -- after I got you so horny and hard from my webcam. Unh-hunh, I bet you remember now. You said you'd stretch me far apart like a hammock between two palm trees. I tied each of my ankles to my bed posts and thrust my twat forward for the cam so you could beat off your white cock to a frenzy. We exchanged images of our creamy results and then I told you about my hideaway: Koko Beach.

This time, I looked forward to a hotel room all to myself at the jampacked Caribbean resort. It was quite hote for late March, and so I was fendin' myself from the sun like it was July. Darlin', when I think back to how horny I was that afternoon ... ooh, chile! I need a change of panties as I write this e-mail to you. Heck, before I could even check into the hotel, my drawers already was soppin' up my pussy juice like biscuits in chicken gravy.

Once in my room, the first thing I did was throwed open the curtains. Hotels don't call them things "blackout drapes" for nothin'. For miles out onto the horizon, all I could see was the Caribbean Sea. The ocean waves made me think of fuckin' and my body started rockin'. I stared straight ahead out those huge, fifth floor windows into the contrast of blue stillness and turquoise fluidness like I was makin' a connection with God. Too bad no lifeguard was keepin' watch on one of them high chairs on the beach cuz I stripped right down to my smile. My knees started bucklin' cuz I was so excited, and I had to grab the window ledge to keep my balance. Hot and horny, I cracked the window open so I could hear the ocean and imagine the ocean spray sparkle on my tits. At the damnedest moment, I got the urge to pee. Heck, I figured it was time to check out the bathroom anyway.

Fixin' my eyes on the fancy soaps and such, I almost walked right past the bidet. I didn't knowed at the time it was called that. I asked about the funny toilet when I checked out at the end of the week, and the lady behind the desk said it was a "bee day." (I remember thinkin' how funny that was when she said it, like a bee would sting my ass when I sat on that thang.) It was right next to the toilet, which really made it look odd. I decided to try it out. And what a great idea that was!

I said a short prayer and quatted over the unit. A slotted silver knozzle was laying too close for comfort beneath my rump. Feet anchored on the cool tiled floor, I spread my heavy brown thighs as wide as I could. Wider than when I'm 'bout to be poked by the ginacrologist. Reachin' over my shoulder, I saw two knobs but couldn't figure which was hot and which was cold. When I done burned my hand is when I founded out. I turned them knobs till the water trickled to the right temprature. It seemed like there was too many attachments to this funny toilet. I saw one knob that reminded me a the one in a standard shower stall and wondered if that would get the sprinkler goin'. That knob done it! The warm jet of water shot up on my swolled up clit. "Ooh ... oooohhh, shit," I moaned. The more my voice echoed off the bathroom walls, the more turned on I done got.

My own pussy walls throbbed till my juice took to drizzlin' down. The water from the silver knozzle kept springin' up. This kinda wetness had no beginnin' and no end. I circled my hips to feel a different sensation on my clit from the water. "Ahh ... Ahhhh ... AHHHHH!" I could hear myself cry out there in the elagent bathroom. I didn't care how sharp my shrieks was, either. Unh-unh. I shifted forward on purpose so that the water stream could hit my analhole real good. And it sho did! I was tremblin' bad, and when my feet shifted a little, I got an accidental enema. Suga, you should've been there to witness that! Some more moanin' and groanin', and I was primed for a stiff pleasurin' inside.

I scooted out the bathroom, finger fuckin' myself in the direction of the bed. Heck, that sleigh bed was so big and high up off the ground, it could a been a throne. And I felt just like a queen too. I looked around my temporary castle, achin' to be royally fucked. At 12 o'clock I spotted the TV remote on a armwar. Fuck it, I figured. I grabbed that remote faster a rubber on a spurtin' cock. It took quite a effort, but I hiked my fat ass up on that throne bed. I set down the remote cuz first I wanted to juice myself to the brink of ecstacie. I laid there on that big old bed, spreadeagled, wearin' nothin but my goldplated earrings.

Starin' up at the fancy ceiling, I saw the image of your fat ruddy cock in the series of pics you sent me that hot night. That massive red meat sho filled up your hairy white hands. Those hands in full motion as precum trickled out your peehole. Your inspiration became mine: a photo set up on a easel, a two dimensional fantasy of a black chick just like me, lickin' her fleshy tit. I thought about how you must a beated off while imaginin' the way her tongue sounds when it brushes, lashes, laps her big brown tit. But alone in the hotel room, I just pretended I was her. I felt like a woman possessed. Your gray eyes kept a steady gaze on my tits, and your only sound was a unbridled gruntin' like how wild boars do.

"Yeah, lick those tits," you commanded me in my fantasy. I start lickin' my butter toffee titties. One, then the other. Over and over. Just like your 5x7 ebony goddess. I imagined you before me, the way you'd like to be before her, your mouth open, droolin', your mind hexed. I could see your huge balls like raw meat bouncin' firmly on the bed. You ferociously tuggin' at your cock.

Turned on by your primal sight, a helloosination at this point, I twisted the fat brown knobs at the ends of my tits. First I sucked them one at a time, then stuffed them both in my hungry mouth. When I moaned, "Mmmmmm ... Mmmmmm," you threw your head back and whispered, "Unbelievable bitch." For some reason I felt honored. Then you seduced me with, "I bet those tits of yours taste delicious, baby. Why don't you come closer so you can nurse me."

I could tell you won't be able to last. Your voice was all uneven, your nose scrunched up. I went back to lickin' my tit. Just one tit. With all the hair on your body, you might as well a been a wild animal to me. So I took it one step closer to the jungle. For every "Urrumph!" you throwed my way, I went, "Arrrrl!" I swore I could see your mustash and eyebrow hairs stand up, honey. I switched udders and sucked at the new tit like a greedy piglet. My titties good and spittled, I got to suckin' on my thick dark nipples again till they was hard like knots.

I wanted to push you over the edge, but you done squoze your hairy balls to hold off that cum spurt just like you showed me in one of them webcams. I knowed just the thang to make you lose it. I curled backward to expose my asscheeks and what you like to call my blackeye. I imagined you kneelin' in front a my raised ass so you could spank it with your reddened rockhard cock. Frustrated, I got up the courage to command you to "fuck my black pussy so I can feel your balls slam against my ass!"

With the ocean layin' just beyond the windows of my room, my safe haven, I listened as the waves smacked against the shore. Maybe you was just some kinda holograff or somethin', but I knowed my mind was swimmin' in our private pleasure. I felt your purplish balls slap against my brown butt as you plunged your cock deeper into my pussyhole. You shook me so good, my tits was bouncin' up and down fast, knockin' the wind out of me. It didn't take much breath, tho, to go, "Mmmmmm .... Deeper ... Harder."

Somehow I brought myself back to my present, real life circumstance. I was alone in the room. I squoze my titties one last time and let the fingers of my left dally in the marsh down below. My right hand free, I patted around for the remote till I found it on the bed. But I didn't want to watch no TV, suga. Ever so slowly I lower the remote to my vulva. "Ohhh," I heard sighs escape from within. "Ohhh ... Ohhh, yeah ... Ohhhhhh ... Ahhhhhh!" My clit glans was still stiff, like a cockhead but in miniature. Too sensitive, I figured. So I remove the remote from my clit and gave my succulent mound some attention.

"Awwww, you sho nuff like that, suga, don't you?" I taunted, tryin' in vain to summon your spirit. You must a been on some foreign channel cuz I couldn't make out what you was sayin' to me. It was a mixture of distorted words like "Ohhh ... Fuck ... baby, no ... ahhh," but all together like. I kept up rubbin' that remote all over my swolled up vulva and teased my pussyhole with it. Cum was leakin' around the buttons on the remote. I was so creamy, the remote slipped right in my cunthole until it was swallowed whole. "A poor substitute for your cock," I heard myself murmur out loud. For a hot minute I got scared, that I might be get a shock from the remote stuck in my wet cooch. But I got a different, pleasant kinda shock. And that must a been some kinda current cuz I got visions of you beatin' off that white cock. That pushed me to the limit. My ebony pussy spitted out the remote onto the slimy sheets, and the room went black.

When I came to, my ass squirmin' in runny cum, there was a white dude -- but older than you -- beatin' off his cock over my tits. In my haze, I noticed the door that adjoined my room and the other room was wide open. I looked up to find this guy's sleazy, crooked smile. "Oh, you're awake," is the first thing this creep said to me. He stopped tit fuckin' me long enough to eat out my pussy and ass till my clit stiffened again. "Oh, God, I'm comin'!" I yelled, but that made him stop givin' me the good feelins.

"Hold those sexy whore titties for me," he ordered me, breathin' all hard and hoverin' over me. Then he spitted on my titties and circled the head of his cock in the saliva. I got nearly crosseyed starin' at his crooked joint droolin' precum on my left nipple. Then he clapped his hands high above his head and shouted, "With mine eyes on you, I want you to suck off that goo! Hollayluya!"

I hesitated, eyeing his stumpy, bent cock as he leaned back to watch me do my thang. I guess I didn't move fast enough, cuz he pushed my frizzy head down till I could smell his spunk on my hard nipple. Clutching a large palmful of hair, he yanked my head back and stuck his tongue in my mouth to taste his cum. "Mmmmm ... That's yummy," he said. He promised to quench my thirst with his jizz, and went right back to yankin' on his shaft.

I hoped he would just unload all that nasty scum on my tits first. "Now squeeze those dark tits together around my cock, woman," he urged. "Yes, oh yes, like that."

I did what I was told but was fearin' the full picture of his black whore fantasy. It didn't help that he had a crooked joint stickin' out from his groin, and it glistened in the sunlight-drenched hotel room. I was beginnin' to resent this naughty escapade, but my clit betrayed my rightchussness. My clit got that itchy, tingly feelin' that started from the base a my spine. I sho didn't want this stranger to find out how excited I done got by then. There was no foolin' him, tho, cuz his hands got to roamin' between my thighs until they spreaded my pussy lips. While my vulva turned rubbery between his slick fingers, my clit fattened from his crude touches. I couldn't a been hotter.

"Oh, look what we got here," he says to me like there's somebody else in the room with us. But it's just him and me. "I have a parishioner who looks just like you," he continued, "always so stuck up in her wide-brimmed hat." He introduced his hand to my steamy cunthole, one rough finger at a time. "Miss High and Mighty, I call her. She never has the time to share a cup of coffee after the service," he preached, thrusting his middle finger deeper into my cunthole with every recall of the spurnin' this big-hat-wearin' woman must a gave him. Too many times. At this point, church was in session and the choir was nowhere in sight. "Every time she gets the Holy Ghost," he said, "I want to leap down from that pulpit like a jaguar and paw at her juicy tits. Her big, fat tits like yours, you sinful whore."

That uncomfortable feelin' rushed back into my head. There I was, pinned back on the bed, his large hands divided between my pussy and tits. With this obscene turn of events, I tried as best I could to distract him from his glarin' purpose. "I'm agnostic, suga," I told him, and the shock of my statement made him loosen his grip on my tits. I raised myself off the bed but didn't get far cuz he forced me back onto the bed and wriggled two fingers, then three, into my moist pussy. "No, please don't do this. You're a religious, God-fearing man," I pleaded with him.

"Maybe I'll find God buried inside your pussy," he said with a straight face. "How come whores have the most blessed cunts?" I braced myself for the pain he might inflict on my pussy and for a moment floated out of my body. To my surprise, he just finger-fucked me nice and slow. In minutes, my moans escalated to shreeks.

As he soiled me with his filthy words, I wondered how one uppity parishioner could make him fall so far from grace. That started to get on my nerves -- luckily not the ones wired to my clit. "I ain't no whore, suga," I said, stopping to gasp for air. The minister's unholy fingers felt so good up in my pussy, but I couldn't see how wet they was. My titty flesh was in the way, heavin' in the room's expandin' heat.

"I've gone astray and need saving," he said suddenly, "and from what I was witnessing while jerking off behind that door back there, you got something more cleansing than holy water inside you." Then he began rattlin' on and on in a strange language that sounded like a record bein' played backwards. While his eyes rolled up in his head, I thought: "What kind of weird shit I got myself into now?"

Waves crashed upon the shore outside my window. This nude man of the cloth jumped between my thighs faster than a hyena in heat. I whimpered and protested at first, then surrendered my mouth to his tongue. I had a mind to bite down hard but was brimmin' top to bottom with pleasure. The sensation of his tongue erect and slidin' back and forth from my lips and his cock thrustin' in and out of pussy was drivin' me crazy. "Oh, fuck!" he yelled. "Fuck me!" I cried while he pronged my pussy past the first, rugged peak of a vast orgasmic range. We'd created a new religion, one that nobody in his right mind would sanction.

Less than two hours went by, from what I could tell with one eye open and fixed on the clock at the edge of the nightstand. Next to the clock was six crisp $50 bills spread out like a Spanish fan. "Is that enough?" was all I heard. I squinted in the direction of the gratin' voice and made out a blue-haired woman shakin' her head in disgust. She weighed about as much as the sleigh bed I'd just been fucked on, and wore a wide-brimmed straw hat. Shoving a pudgy finger at the snoring heap a flesh beside me, she said as if he could hear, "I can't believe that a man of God would break a promise to go with his wife for a massage."