Seduction at Koko Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Sunbathing at a beach resort might require the buddy system.
2.3k words
2.86
22.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days into my R&R at Koko Beach and I done got fucked by just as many guests. A touch a hornyness on the afternoon of my arrival sho gave Openin Day a hole new meanin -- and one havin not a thang to do with baseball at springtime. As if findin a minister tongin my pussy while I'm in ekstacy ain't nasty enuff, on my second day I was real supprized to get personal attention from a washroom attendent. Damm, all I aksed for was deeodorent! Not for the chick to give me head while other patrons lingered at the sinks, pretendin they hands was so dirty.

As I write this second email to you, suga, I can imagine you beggin me not to tease out that gnarly cock with my words. Of course, knowin you, that manmeat you got is rockhard allready cuz you can't keep your idol hand off it. But rest ashured, this ain't no tease. What unfolded that week at Koko Beach was a eye, ass and pussy openin expeereeance. Writin to you is helpin me shed some lite on why I been cravin you to fuck me. Maybe I can help you see it too, bright like the sun shinin on crystal clear water down at that Carribbean resort.

On Day 3 I was treetin myself to a early mornin of sun and cool breeze. I walked the shore a bit till my feet got stimulated pattin along the damp sand. The sun wasn't bright at 8 in the mornin, so it was easy to scope out a cozy lookin spot with my name on it. I felt like such a girl, happy and skippin over them dammed shell pieces like I done growed up in one of them sand castles by the sea. I looked around. Nobody but egrets for yards. It took a few tries, with my Virgo beach towel (the one you got for me at Cleavon's Discount Store, remember?) balloonin in the light wind, but I finally was able to spread the purple and red cloth in my private patch of desert.

I didn't have a worry in the world. Not even my hair gettin frizzier by the second, so close was I to the fizzin surf. Besides, I didn't want to be on the beach in midday no how, cuz I'd a been just another stinky sardine. No chance for a deep dark tan that way, fo sho! Well, I would a got dark on just one side. I massaged my skalp threw my cottoney hair and sniffed in the salty sea smell travelin on the breeze. Wasn't hardly nobody layin out on the stretch of beige sand but me and a few egrets. Or so I thawt.

It felt safe enuff for me to let my large ladies out for some air. Makin contact with the soft wind, my nips stiffened. I tossed my black lacy bra aside but it landed on a big lump of sand. The mist from the ocean splashin at the shore interminggeled with my aroma risin from my leopard print thong. It all felt so natural.

I thought I heard whistlin, figured it must a been a egret or seagull, and dismissed it. Wigglin my toes, I felt free. I misstook the slite moisture on my toes for ocean spray and sighed from the pleazure. "Ahhh," I heard myself say. But that misty feelin on my toes was replaced by a prickly sensashun. "Oh, shit!" I cried out, motioning to run from a crab about to clamp on to a toe. Instead of a shellfish, I saw a man, and he was softly nibblin my toes. Perv number 3 was at my feet. By the time his brown bald head was bobbin above my big toe on my right foot, my mind was strugglin to figure out if this was gwan to be a paradise or hell for two.

This wasn't what I'd planned for rest and rejoovenation at Koko Beach, but, dammed, this brother sho knowed how to give a set of toes some good lovin. I never got my toes sucked like that, neether. "Mmmmm ... mmmmm," I kept moanin. I tried to hold back but couldn't.

"Hi there," he spoke. "Dev's the name." He started lickin one heel, the other, then moved his tong on up my caff. The whole time he was squattin and givin me qwite a view of his muscular legs.

"Dev as in Devil," I said before I could stop myself. It's not like I put my foot in my mouth cuz he had a firm grip on both feet.

"No, girl. 'Dev' is short for "Devon."

"Darlin, ain't nothing short on you." I winked at him and saw his eyes squint in the direction of my dark nips, which was a deep reddish brown. I was real excited.

"Yeah, girl, I got you worked up like that. You ain't seen nothin yet."

"Look, suga, I don't mind the toe bath and a quick massage of my legs, but the action stop there, okay?"

"I don't think so."

I peered to my left, then to my right. Even the egrets done took off. Instead of usin those crushal seconds to scurry up off that Virgo towel, I laid on my back thinkin about the egrets -- if they sensed my predator's lust and got a ache to mate.

"Don't you know people like strollin on the beach this time of day?"

"Are you seriously trying to distract me? Hmpf, maybe you didn't get a good look down here at my bone," he said, pointin lewdly at the protrooshun in his swimmin trunks.

My time to think twice done a sprint from my mind. I gasped at feelin one a Dev's hands snatch off my thong. His other hand flew to my mouth so fast that it knocked some of the sea air down my throte. When he pressed two fingers on my clit, I lost all resistence. He removed his palm from my lips and eased two fingers into my mouth. In and out, in and out his stubby fingers went, bumping against my low set gums. He even got the nerve to run the side of a finger along the gap in my front teeth. "Ohhh" and "ahh" was all I could say to that and to his other fingers pinchin the foreskin over my swolled up clit.

My back arched with each short fuse his touches made on my clit. The little jolts got bigger and I popped up from the towel a bit, able to glimps at the sea. When I felt the baldheaded stranger's thumb glide on my pussy, my eyes zoomed in on a strand a seaweed. The dark green plant looked as slippery as my cunt lips felt when I reached down to touch them. My own eager fingers joined Dev's in a swishy 4/4 rithim, and each splash of the incoming waves was like cymbals celebratin our lust. I moaned. He grunted.

"Ahhh ... aahhh ... aaaAAAHHH." I was beside myself. Really, like I was squattin there on the sand lookin at me gettin touched by this devilish angel.

"Ohhh, baby, ohhhhh," he went on, nothin to stop his cravin for my flushed pussy lips and the secret waitin inside.

I seen Dev's hand draw out his stiff ebony cock from those trunks, but I aksed "What you doin?" anyway. His sudden movement over me was his anser.

"You know what's goin on, sweet thing! Hike up those thick legs and kiss your knees!"

"Unghhh!" I cried out, my eyes stingin from his sweat drippin in it. I remember real good how the ocean even seemed brideled with passion. The sea water misted my brown butt and made streaks with the cum that his cock forced out my hole.

"Aaarrrrgh!" I heard him roar. With the sun growin brighter I couldn't see his face clearly no more. He could a growed horns and claws for all I knowed cuz he was ridin me like a beast rulin' Koko Beach.

"Hey there, you two!" I faintly heard somebody call out from behind us. Dev didn't miss a beat in my cooch. In fact, he fucked me harder now that we had company.

"Oh, Dev, that's you, man?" the new guy speeked.

"What the fuck is this?" I couldn't resist aksin. "Three's a crowd, suga."

"Oh no it ain't, well," he paused, "not at Koko Beach, honey." He swooped down to lick my bulgin brown tits while Dev kept on penetratin.

"Yeah, Miguel. She needs a good, long milkin, bro," Dev said, soundin short of breath. Still, he managed to laugh in a snortin kind a way.

I can admit now, while writin this letter in the false safety zone of email contact, to gettin turned on by how Dev would pull his black cock out a my cunt just a few inches so he could admire how shiny it was from my cum snot.

As for Miguel, he done got plenty of mouthfuls of my fat-knotted tit meat to suck on. He let out a "Phew!" and then, as I looked up helplessly, I saw him lick his full lips and wipe sweat from his goatee. My eyes switched a glances over to Dev's equally full purplish brown lips and saw them quiver from the excitement his cock done unleeshed on my pussy. The men exchanged a hi five and then yelled, "Game time!" Miguel blowed a fuckin whistle and I jolted up from the bunched-up towel now heavy with sweaty sand.

Miguel squatted beside his buddy. That's when I seen the white tee shirt plastered on his broast chest. Dev's chest was bare and heavin. He wanted to cum inside me so bad, but his buddy messed him up. "I want some of that juicy pussy, hombre," Miguel said, and then he flipped his long brown hair. If he didn't do that, I wouldn't a seen the red logo on his tee shirt. My head went cold when I reealized he was a lifeguard.

"Yo, I want to cum in this sweet woman now, right now, Miguel," Dev pleaded.

"Dev, folks are gonna flood this whole stretch real soon. You don't wanna lose your job, do you?" Miguel reasoned.

"All right, don't make me lose my hardon, shit." Dev wasn't too happy, but I felt I got a repreev. I couldn't a been wronger.

Miguel blowed that dammed whistle again and Dev reluctantly yanked his cock out my cooch. I yelped upon Miguel's Prince Albert penetratin my sore pussy. Dev stroked his dark wood a while, goadin his buddy while he furiously humped me, makin my tits shake and bounce up on my chin. I closed my eyes tite and was screamin with pleazure-pain, and Dev took advantage of those seconds to scoot over to Miguel's preeveus posishun. He sucked on my nipples and asked me my name.

"No," Miguel said angry like. "Don't tell us." Then he broke into a impish grin and Dev sputtered into laffter. Miguel thrusted harder and deeper, snortin like a wild boar just like that creep who screwed me on Day 1.

"Now that's what I'm talkin about. Yeah, yeah, do it, bro," Dev urged his buddy while neelin next to my rite shoulder.

"Ohhh, oh my God!" I shreeked. Miguel's face was flushed with excitement, his pelvis buckin so he could give me deep strokes with his punktured cockhead. "Waaaiiit! Too hard, too haaaarrrrd!" I pleeded.

"Wait? Nah, chica," Miguel said. "I'm breakin off a chunk of this spicy chorizo now, NOW! Ungh! Ungh-ungh-UNGH!"

"Owww!" I cried.

My mouth was still open when Dev squashed my yellin with his hard as onyx cock. I thawt I would choke on that salty, sandy rod, but I was much more afraid of his buddy's gold earringed dick rippin my pussy.

Dev was fuckin my face like a madman. "Where do you want me to spray my cum?" he asked between breaths, like I could really talk with his cock down my throte.

"Come here," Miguel said to Dev.

Dev sucked his teeth but obeyed. The men wispered and I held my breath like I was under that sea water. My mouth was as sore as my pussy, from the double poundin and I thawt I couldn't take no more, but then ...

"Flip over, mama," Miguel said.

"No, this has got to stop here," I begged in my softest, begilin tone.

"Turn your fine ass over!" Dev shouted, reachin up to squeeze my chin while he threatened me.

I obliged and the thanks I got was a double dickin -- Miguel beneeth me pumpin his pierced cock upward into my sloppy wet pussy, and Dev stuffin his monster dick covered in my pussy lube into my analhole inch by painful inch. Yellin as loud as I could seemed to move some of the pain from my butt to my belly. My heroics fell on deaf ears, with Dev shoutin, "Feel me deep in your ass," over and over. All Miguel could do was huff and puff cuz he was bearin my body's and Dev's, and rammin my pussy inside out.

I cummed first, then Miguel. He releesed my hard nipple and yelled somethin in Spanish while his steaming hot jizz shot up my cunthole. I think Dev got Miguel's cum on his cock cuz I felt gobs of semen splunkin into my butt with Dev's last, fast thrusts. (Those bruises on my ass from Dev's billyerd-hard balls took a long time to heal.) I could tell their cocks was rubbin together, and my feverish body qwaked again and again at that thawt. The buddies' blended cum made mini sandpies in my pussy hair, and all I could do when they finally lifted off me was twist in the remnent of my Virgo beach towel.

Wherever those egrets and seagulls had took off to earlier that mornin, they sho came back to reclaim their territory, their shreeks mufflin the ekohs of our violent orgazims there on the edge of the surf on sunny Koko Beach.