Seduction at the Beach

Story Info
Older woman finds lust with 22-year-old surfer.
757 words
3.75
66.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was as hot as the young surfers I was watching with their stiff boards riding those waves in as the water droplets sparkled off of their muscular bodies. I had never been with a younger man before and I was quite shocked to see they began paying attention to me. I have to admit it made my thong wet.

Adam ran up to me with his rock hard board and I had an urge to lick the water droplets off of that tanned tight body. He was 22 and my 46 year old hormones wanted to help this young man into man hood the right way.

He sat next to me on my blanket smiling through his pearly white teeth and his bright blue eyes met my hard nipples standing at attention . His sun bleached blonde hair flowed in the summer winds.

"You are so hot Angie." he said leaning closer to me.

"Your sweet." I told him trying to fight the temptation of jumping his body right there.

"Come surf with me." he said rising from the blanket.

"I have never surfed before." I told him in protest.

"come on" he said pulling me to my feet.

We ran into the water and I felt so young and alive, his board it was hard to my flesh, yet so inviting to my touch. My hands slowly rubbed his long hard board and then I felt him sitting behind me with both hands on my hips, my breathing was becoming deeper from the probing of his hard erection against my leg.

Mmmmmmmm I felt him pulling my thong to the side and he bit my tight full ass . My hands griped the board even harder and tighter as I felt his body pressing down on my back and my legs automatically spread apart wanting to receive him into my now wet dripping pussy. I felt him biting my back and it sent tingling sensations through out my horny body. Shit! I wanted to fuck this hot bodied stud so fucking bad. My dream came true when I felt him enter my screaming pussy that was dripping wet from this moment of pure erotic sex. I did not care who might be watching our show of pure , hot, lustful sex, I felt his erection throbbing inside of my hot tight juicy pussy and I felt his cock raging inside of me, my nipples were so erect and swollen just as my clit was being massaged by his fingers that he maneuvered under my body to bring me into a climax with him. The waves were splashing over our bodies and I felt the throbbing of his cock harder in my now contracting pussy, I felt his teeth in my shoulder as my head raised up and my eyes raced into the back of my head as the most powerful orgasm rocked my world at the same time his hot thick cum soaked my pussy and his cock soaked in my own orgasm as the waves rocked our bodies.

I was in total awe of this young lover who made my body react like no other lover had. His body and cock kept pushing in me and I felt him harden again as we fell off the board and into the water together and my body turned towards his wrapping my legs tightly around him as he placed his hands on my breast and again we trying to achieve that glorious rush of an orgasm once more. We were like animals with passion filled kisses, he was able to stand as waves rushed over us and my hips grinded harder onto his cock and the contracting of my pussy and the throbbing of his cock sent us into a stronger orgasm then before.

He grabbed my hand as we sat next to each other on the blanket interrupting my erotic thoughts of him, he pulled me to my feet smiling down at me.

"Lets go surfing." he said eyeing my body up and down.

"I don't surf." I protested just as I did in my fantasy and noticing the erection in his surfing trunks.

I knew what was going to happen and I was not going to stop it, I wanted him as much as he wanted me and the world could watch us because the thought made me even more juicier.

"I will teach you." He told me smiling at me with those white teeth.

My heart raced knowing what would becoming next.