Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 06

Story Info
James is naked, handcuffed and taken advantage of by Kate.
3.2k words
4.52
22.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers

Kate had just locked them inside the prison cell.

James looked across at Belinda's big brown eyes that were filled with a mixture of lust and excitement. Only the slight wrinkles beneath her eyes gave away her age, suggesting that she should be dressed in jeans and jumper and, spending time with her family, as opposed to being dressed in the shortest of short dresses and locked in an underground prison cell with a man she barely knew.

"I knew you'd appreciate the privacy and security," Belinda breathed, "There's no way we can escape and I doubt they'd even hear our cries for help from down here."

"Let's hope that Kate takes her time."

"Oh she will... judging by the look in her eyes she'll sleep for hours."

James looked around the ten foot square cell. It was an almost cube shaped concrete box with no windows and only two tiny grilles at the top on either side to let in the minimum air needed to survive. He checked out the solid steel door and pushed against it with shoulder. It was as solid as the concrete walls; nothing moved.

"We don't even have a keyhole," James stated.

"That's okay, we don't a key..." Belinda smiled.

"Mmm, that's with you colleague... at least she'd now put her clothes back on."

Belinda ignored the comment about Kate being naked and walked over to the locked door. "The key engages bolts that lock the door into its frame," she explained with her never ending knowledge about the gaol, "It's more like a vault door that a cell door. It has all sorts of security measures that will permanently lock the bolts in place if anything other than the key is pushed into the keyhole."

"Did you tell Kate all this?" James asked.

"Yep, she was very interested."

"Mmm, at least she knows how fucked we are without her key..."

James's mind turned to Kate, her cute face and her ridiculously sexy jeans. Her twisted mind would have really loved the idea of locking them inside something so secure and so inescapable. He'd be surprised if Kate was sleeping. She'd be too high from the events of the day and be lying naked on her bed thinking only of his and Belinda's predicament. Eventually she'd have to fall asleep and only once her exhausted body had had its sleep would she wake up and let them out. Belinda was right, they would be inside there for a while.

Belinda was now lying on her back on the mattress, her dress resting up on her spread legs and a 'please fuck me' look in her eyes. James shuffled over with his heavy riveted shackles dragging loudly on the stone floor. Struggling against the leg shackles, he eased himself down so that he was sitting astride her thighs.

"So you're the woman who permanently locked me in shackles," he said in his best gravely voice.

"Opps," Belinda giggled, one hand pulling his naked body down on top of her and the other hand easing his hard cock inside her.

"So does that make me your life long slave?"

"If you want to be..." Belinda breathed, losing focus and thrusting her hips into his.

"Mmm, we could have a jail cell in the basement..."

"Fuck, yeah!" she cried.

"And we could do this every night..."

"Yes! Fuck, yes!"

Their conversation and their helpless predicament made the first time short and intense and James rolled off her trembling body and hugged her tightly. Belinda lay next to him, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms. She hadn't known James for long, but she already felt terrified about losing him. Maybe that was why she had locked him in more and more secure restraints in the hope that she could somehow physically stop him from leaving her.

Although she wouldn't admit it, her life was hard. She was a single working mother bringing up her daughter, with limited money and little time for herself. She was closer to forty than thirty and until now had never met a man who seemed capable of loving or caring for her.

With James she not only felt safe and loved, but also powerful and in control. There was no better feeling that making love to him, having him worship her body and then leaving him under her lock and key. The sound of the locking door, the feel of wearing no underwear and the feel of the keys in her hand made her float. She glanced down at James's riveted shackles and wished as hard as she could that there was no way that they could ever be removed.

"Let's play find the key on my body," Belinda said as she reached over for the hinged handcuffs.

"Mmm, I do need more practice at that."

James rolled over and let Belinda lock and double lock his hands behind his back.

"Yes, you're terrible at that! Okay, you only had your mouth, but last time it took you an hour to find the key... and there weren't many hiding places as I was only wearing panties!"

This time Belinda placed the cuff key between her bare breasts and the tight pink material that encircled them, lay down and closed her big eyes. James was kissing her feet and his nose was tickling her toes.

"How can I hide a key on my bare feet!" she shrieked with laugher.

Ten minutes later and he'd only reached her thighs and as on previous occasions, that was Belinda's cue to roll on to her side and wrapped her legs around his head. Belinda strong thighs were more than capable of holding anyone between them, particularly a handcuffed man, who seemed to have to ambition to escape.

"The clock's ticking," she giggled.

She released his head to reveal his big teasing eyes manoeuvring themself in her crotch. He breached her silky white underwear with his tongue and pushed inside.

"The key's not in there today... but please keep looking!" Belinda cried louder and louder as his tongue brought her to orgasm.

James was now lying on his front between her open legs as he continued to kiss her vagina lips. Belinda placed her legs on top of his back and cross them behind his head to hold him deeply and tightly in place.

James brought her to orgasm a second time and then lifted his head up as far as possible in an attempt to see Belinda's eyes and beg for them to release him from the inescapable leg lock.

"Mmm?" she said.

James pulled his tongue out of her body so that he could talk. "I've still got half of your body to search?"

"You wouldn't make a very good policeman," she laughed, you'd take far too look to search the suspects.

"You'd be a great policewoman with an amazingly effective combination of cuffs and legs."

"Oh are you trapped?"

James rolled his eyes and decided not to continue this unwinnable conversation. In return, Belinda uncrossed her legs, but then turned over so that James's face sunk into her panty covered butt. Searching that took another ten minutes before James was allowed to escape and wriggle further up her thirty something body and kiss her breasts.

James finally found the keys, still pinned in place, and picked them up with his lips.

"Congratulations, that took you even longer than last time!"

"It the result that counts," he smiled, rolling around on the floor passing the key from his lips to his hands.

"You do know the keyholes are facing the wrong way for you!"

"What?"

What 'darling'?" Belinda corrected, "That's if you want me to unlock you."

"Please 'darling'?" James asked.

"Mmm, go back between my legs and we'll see..."

*

James's lips brought her to orgasm yet again and he lay there kissing the inside of her inner thighs. All of his emotions seemed to be amplified by this woman. Funny was funnier, exciting was more exciting, scary was more scary and sexy was a hell of a lot sexier. The thought of plain vanilla sex with a plain vanilla woman no longer appealed.

"I'm moving to this city," he announced, still kissing her thigh.

"What!" Belinda sat up.

"Maybe we can see more of each other."

"You've seen quite a lot of me tonight," Belinda giggled excitedly.

"I want to see this much every night."

Belinda moved down and kissed his lips.

"Does that news get me out of these cuffs?" James asked, frustratingly unable to hug her.

"You're going to learn so much about me... and then you won't ask such silly questions."

Belinda's smiling eyes were damp, but still just as teasing and still just as determined to keep him chained. He kissed her again and again and watched as more moisture glistened in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay," she eventually smiled, "I'm just going to re-hide the key on my body..."

*

James and Belinda made love for hours and then fell asleep. They woke with only one candle still alight and now had no idea whether it was day or night. James shuffled over and pushed hard against the door.

"Still locked."

"What did you expect?" Belinda was sitting cross legged on the mattress, her short pink dress back on and her unbrushed hair pulled back over her shoulders, "We're prisoners of the horny, exhausted Irish girl and who know when she'll return."

*

Kate was still fast asleep and dreaming. She lived alone in an apartment where the double glazed windows and thick curtains kept out the world and as it was Sunday, she hadn't set an alarm. She rolled over in her sleep, breathed into her pillow, tensed and then relaxed her legs and then drifted back into deep sleep.

Little by little she slipped from dream world into reality. Yesterday had been amazing, locked up completely naked in a prison cell. 'Mmm', she stretched out under the white sheet and relived the feeling. She was now returning the favour with Belinda and James locked inside the underground cell. Returning the favour was also having an effect on her; her body was hot and the white underwear that stretched between her legs was damp.

She felt around for the keys. They'd been with her when she fell asleep and so must be somewhere nearby. She found the large cell key, the only one of its kind, and put it back where it had started the night between her legs.

She slowly climbed out of bed and took a long shower. She spent her time washing and brushing her wild blonde hair and took extra time with her makeup. Why rush when the tingling between her legs was so nice? She put on a fresh cream top and squeezed back into the same old blue jeans and boots. With the keys safely stowed, she left home and walked to the nearby cafe.

"Belinda not with you today?" the barista asked.

"No chance of that," Kate replied with a smile.

The barista gave her a quizzically look, but Kate ignored him, the feeling of power giving her such a rush. There was no way anyone other than her could free Belinda and James from beneath the gaol's solid stone floor. They were hers until she chose otherwise.

She sighed contentedly as her jeans rested on the wooden stool and she crossed her legs. Mmm, if anyone tried to pick that lock then the cell door would be permanently sealed leaving those locked behind it in big trouble. She recrossed her legs and felt the tight denim pull her underwear to one side. They were locked inside until she returned and she decided to release them and she wanted another coffee first.

*

Kate walk down the steep steps and arrived at the solid cell door. She tapped on the steel and shouted, "You guys okay?"

"Kate?"

Kate smiled at the excitement in their voices. "Just checking," she called, "See you tomorrow."

"No please Katie!"

Kate reached down between her legs and listened to their pleading. This was fun. She finally pushed the large key into the door and used two hands to turn it and pushed open the door. She smiled as she realised that both candles had burnt out.

"How long have you been in the dark?"

"Hard to say," James replied, blinking at the light shining in from the small hallway.

"I see the permanent shackles are still on," Kate smiled helpfully.

"They go with my outfit," James joked.

"But honey, you're naked," Kate replied.

Belinda ignored the banter and kissed James reassuringly on the lips, "Don't worry darling, I'm sure there's a way to get them off," she mused, "We'll go to the hardware store straight after the cafe."

"How can I go to breakfast like this?"

"Mmm, good point, you'd better stay here darling."

As the women turned to leave, Kate saw the hinged cuffs on the floor, "Please can I Bel?" she asked in her sweetest Irish lilt.

"Sure, just make sure you double lock them," Belinda replied as she left the cell.

Kate was buzzing as she walked up to James, the handcuffs dangling teasingly from her hand.

"Don't I get a say?" James asked.

"Please?" Kate asked with her best puppy dog eyes.

Despite her worldly looks, Kate always seemed vulnerable. She'd looked vulnerable when she'd been locked up naked in the cell and she was now, even though James was naked and she held the handcuffs. It was endearing and not for the first time allowed her to get her own way with a guy.

"Okay, I guess I have nothing to lose... and if you bring me back a coffee."

Kate beamed and pointed to the floor in front of her, "There's just one more thing your hands have to do before I lock them together."

James was now kneeling in front of her and running his hands up the outside of her legs and across her butt. She felt a shiver run up her spine and pushed her hips forward until her crotch touched his face. Another jolt of electricity and in her mind her naked pussy was connecting with James's lips, her jeans and underwear having magically disappeared.

"You know I have seen you naked," James breathed, her scent wafting from the warm, soft denim and into his nose and mouth.

Fuck, was he imagining the same thing as her?

"What did you think?"

"Cute."

"And?"

"Belinda wouldn't approve if I said more."

Kate looked behind her, unsure of whether Belinda was still in the hallway outside, "Shall I unbutton my jeans and remind you?" she asked.

"Better to keep them on," James replied, his feelings for Belinda too strong.

Kate was disappointed, but at least James's hands were still exploring her body. She lifted one leg over his shoulder and used it to wrap his head into her body. Despite his strength, she soon had him pinned between her thighs, those eyes and those lips now trapped tantalisingly close to where she wanted them. She steadied herself against the cold stone wall and listened careful to the noises in the corridor outside. If Belinda didn't return, then maybe she could continue to massage her clit against James's face.

"Next time, we do this I'll be in panties and the next time... naked."

This time James couldn't protest, his mouth was pushed too hard against her jeans.

With James's features still in her denim deadlock, she pushed James's hands behind his back, reached down and closed the hinged cuffs around his wrists. Now he was doubly caught, his wrists in the handcuffs and his head between her legs. Only once the cuffs were closed did she release her legs and step back.

"That's tight," James breathed, his cock conspicuously erect.

"The cuffs... or my legs?" she smiled, "Either way, your cock liked it."

James struggled to his feet and breathed in her perfume as they gazed at each other, their eyes only inches apart. Kate's blue eyes were dilated and aroused with a hint of a smile as she ratcheted his cuffs even tighter.

"No more...please Kate."

More clicking echoed around the tiny cell.

"Wait until it's your turn to be locked up," he warned.

"Mmm, I know... why do think I'm being so mean?"

Kate engaged the double locks and slowly placed the key in each of her pockets in turn until she settled on the left back pocket.

"You'd better not move or the cuffs will cut you," she whispered as she placed one of her boots on the short chain that connected his foot shackles and took hold of his cock.

James jumped but remained silent, desperately hoping that Belinda wouldn't hear. Kate's lips were now dangerously close to his, but there was little he could do as she had him pushed up against the wall. She was standing on his shackles and his hands were locked behind him. If he moved he would fall to the stone floor at which point he would become even more helpless with Kate sitting on top of him.

Kate squeezed his cock in her hand and waited for his lips to open before kissing them. He half kissed her back with a look of trepidation in his eyes. She then dropped to her knees and slipped his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, no Kate!"

Kate didn't reply, but just sucked gently. James felt uneasy, but knew he couldn't move while she had his cock deep in her throat; it would be all too easy for Kate to bite down on him if she chose. Although seconds later he was willing her to continue as the feeling of her mouth stripped him of all logical thought.

He climaxed and watched as Kate swallowed the evidence. She stepped back and James dropped down on to mattress and sat propped up against the wall.

"Our little secret," Kate whispered as she crouched down to gazed again into his sexy brown eyes, "unless, I decide to tell Bel."

"Please don't..."

Kate was buzzing with power as she watched the sexy stud look pleadingly up at her. She had just handcuffed him and was about to lock him inside an ultra secure underground cell, but most of all she had the power to blackmail him to the woman who he obviously loved.

"Don't worry, I won't..." she smiled as she kissed him one last time and stood up.

James sighed with relief and kissed her pert denim covered butt in gratitude as she turned to leave. Kate immediately stopped and let him enjoy her bottom. He pushed his mouth in between her cheeks and studied the tiny red 'Levi' label on the side of the pocket. The label spent its life following the crazy blonde around and got crushed beneath her every time she sat down. Right then, James felt every bit as used.

"You do have a cute body," James breathed, now exhausted physically, sexually and emotionally.

"Thank you! Maybe we can snatch some more moments together... when I'm not in these jeans..."

James looked on disappointedly as the slim blonde and the tiny red label walked out of the cell. She blew him a kiss and then hauled the heavy steel door closed behind her. Everything inside the cell was pitch black, which made the sound of Kate turning the key even louder. James didn't need to shuffle across the cell to check, he knew from the clinking sound that Kate had locked him in. He lay down on his front and tried to clear the image of Kate's butt from his mind so he could daydream about Belinda.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers