Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 08

Story Info
Incarceration and sex: life as a prisoner in Belinda's gaol.
3.7k words
4.54
14.9k
4
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers

Saturday morning and Belinda rolled over in bed and arched her back which ached slightly as it always did in the morning. She knew she should do some yoga stretches, but right then nothing was further from her mind. She rolled over and pushed her unbrushed and tangled dark hair out of her eyes. Still only half awake and with her head pounding, she reached out a hand and fumbled for her phone which she pulled back under her warm duvet.

"Good morning sleepy," she purred into her phone in her gravelly, pre-coffee morning voice.

"Hi darling," James replied.

"What a beautiful sunny day," she teased, knowing full well that James was locked in a high security, windowless prison cell.

"Is it?"

"Oh, hasn't your prison guard let you out yet?"

"It sounds as though she's still in bed... amusing herself."

"Mmm she is and she's naked."

"Nothing I haven't seen before," James replied, trying to compete with the beautiful woman's teasing.

"Then you know what you're missing."

James sat up and tried to clear Belinda's body from his every thought, "I'm ready to lie on top of some beautiful woman, pin her to the bed and make love."

There was silence for a moment and James smiled at what he thought was a minor victory, but then Belinda giggled into the phone and moaned out loud, taken aback by her own touch.

"Nice try sweetie, but I think I'll lie here for another hour or so... just because I can."

James was now on his feet, naked in his locked concrete box and now desperate for some water to ease his parched mouth. He leaned against the steel door of his six foot by six foot cell with Belinda once again filling his every thought.

"One wrong word from you my darling and you'll stay locked up in your box all weekend," she breathed, her words melting into his ear.

"I don't think I could survive that."

His warm breath touched the cold steel door. He loved how Belinda could so easily put him under her spell and how she made fucking with his mind seem so natural.

Belinda sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed and flicked back her hair that seemed to have a mind of its own this morning. She listened intently to her phone which relayed James's breathing, sighing and general signs of complete frustration.

"Bel, I need you!"

"Mmm that's better," she half giggled, wriggling into her robe, "Once I've had a long, long hot shower I may release you... temporarily at least."

Belinda showered quickly, but then took her time perfecting her makeup. She zipped herself into her new short, blue flower print summer dress, bra and cream, flower print satin panties. The panties immediately started to ride up and she wondered about her decision to drop a size.

She made breakfast for her daughter and sat and ate with her, all the time fidgeting impatiently on her stool. She was desperate to introduce James to her family, but the time wasn't right and anyway their current arrangement was just too fun.

*

It was ten o'clock when Belinda finally walked into the gaol and smiled at Kate who was talking to visitors at the front desk. She was attracting discrete glances in her short summer dress, with its plunging neck line and hem that rode up whenever she turned, but she didn't care. She may have been revealing her toned legs, but her big secret was still hidden away inside a locked jail cell.

She turned the corner at the end of the cell block and her dress flicked up again revealing much of her thighs and a little of her too tight underwear beneath. Her long dark hair was down, freshly washed and shiny and mirrored the swirl of her dress as she walked. The only clues to her kinky secret were the leather bangles on her wrists, and her sandals with their leather straps that crisscrossed up her feet and ankles. Unlike James's 'bangles' though, hers could be unbuckled at anytime.

Making sure no one was watching, Belinda unlocked a door, clipped along a corridor that was closed to the public and arrived at James's 'home'. Without putting down the tray of takeaway coffees, she pulled a large key ring from her small brown handbag and unlocked the first steel door and heavied it open. The weight of the cell doors always amazed and excited her and showed just how trapped you would be if someone locked one with you inside.

She unlocked the second barred door, walked through and reached through the bars to relock it behind her. She looked back at the key, still in the lock and almost wished that Kate had been there to take it.

The small entrance area was empty, as James was still locked inside one of the two small cells, however, he'd heard her arrive and was now pushing his body against the cell door, his fingers trying pointlessly to open its small grilled observation window.

"Belinda?"

She sipped her coffee and straightened her panties.

"Belinda?"

She finally turned the catch to open the small observation window and stepped back to give James an uninterrupted view of her dress.

"Wow, you look fantastic," James gasped with envy through the tiny grille.

She sipped her coffee and watched his sexy eyes that glistened from inside the locked cell. She turned and felt the dress lift off her body. James watched carefully, looking much like a caged lion, prowling inside his cage.

"You going to let me out?"

"Not yet... I want to see you try and escape."

She tried not to smile, but couldn't stop her lips from curving upwards, which made James laugh, which in turn made Belinda giggle. Okay, that hadn't worked.

Seemingly unable to refuse anything she asked him, James lifted his foot and slammed it into the door and when that didn't work he rammed it with his shoulder. Within minutes he was exhausted, but still helplessly trapped inside the cell. All he had achieved was to make Belinda giggle and raise the temperature between her legs.

"That was so cute," she said, as if talking to a kitten.

"I'm still locked in here..."

"Oh, I'm sorry... here allow me."

Belinda stepped forward and simply unlocked the cell door.

James stepped out wearing only ripped designer jeans. Despite his strength he handled her so gently as he pushed her up against the wall, pinned her hands above her head and kissed her lips. She instinctively lifted her leg and wrapped it around him, trying to get as close to him as possible.

"I want to take you for a picnic," he said with his gravelly dry throat.

Belinda giggled and nodded enthusiastically; she couldn't remember a guy inviting her for a picnic before.

"I assume it's sunny?" he asked.

"It's a beautiful day," she giggled between kisses, "where have you been?"

*

By midday, James had bought the picnic and a new picnic rug and they had found a secluded spot beneath a tree at the far end of the park. They lay side by side on the rug with the mottled sun shining down through the branches. James ran his fingers down her hot body, detouring under her short dress on the way back up.

"I'm glad you gave me day release," he smiled.

"Guess it would have been a shame to spend all day in the cell."

Belinda had popped his shirt buttons and was now working on his jeans that wouldn't be around his waist for very long.

"When does my curfew start?"

"Six o'clock this evening," Belinda looked pained, "I have to pick up my daughter and we have a family get together, but you don't have to be locked up then..."

"That's okay, I feel bad taking you away from your daughter."

"So you want to spend a beautiful evening alone in a jail cell?"

"I wish you could be there, but you have other things you must do."

Belinda was grinning like a school girl; this guy was just too cute and seemed to understand.

*

By the time they returned, the gaol had just closed for the day and Kate was tidying up before she left. Kate had never been one to dress up for work and as usual was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and boots.

"Hi Katie, I see you're still using the torture box as a seat," Belinda remarked as she saw the blonde sitting casually on the ancient torture device.

"I find it very comfortable," Kate replied.

"And the person inside?"

"They get to enjoy a lovely feeling of security."

"Security? Locked up and sat on by a crazy Irish woman?"

"Same thing..."

With neither James nor Belinda offering to become an integral part of Kate's chair and the space beneath her denim cover butt remaining empty, Kate changed tack and followed them through the cell block and into the private area.

"Can I try something, please?" Kate said in her most alluring Irish lilt.

Belinda looked at James, who looked at Kate and they were still looking back and forth with no one making a decision as Kate picked up two sets of handcuffs.

"Guess we are in," Belinda said as Kate positioned their hands behind their backs and snapped the cuffs far too tightly around both James's and Belinda's wrists.

"Guess you are."

Kate then used a large padlock to attach Belinda's cuffs to a metal ring fixed at about waist height on one side of the cell. She then locked James's cuffs to a ring on the opposite side of the cell, so that they were standing facing each other about five feet apart.

"Lovers, so near and yet so far..."

Kate grinned as her brown boots and worn jeans paced up and down between them, the sound of her ankle boots filling the tiny space. She pushed the keys into her back pocket and turned to show James where the keys now lived.

"Make sure you keep an eye on them," she said as she kissed him on the lips.

"You bitch," Belinda called, strangely aroused by the situation.

"Chill sweetie, I won't forget you."

Kate walked over to Belinda, gently cupped her face in her hands and kissed her on the lips. At the same time, she pushed her right leg between Belinda's thighs and reached up under her skirt.

Kate knew that she couldn't touch James, at least not while Belinda was watching, but ironically she could play up the 'crazy Irish bitch' tag and have a little fun with Belinda. Partly it was because she loved playing with her helpless victim, but she also found Belinda's body strangely attractive, even though she was a girl.

"Bitch!" Belinda breathed.

"Yes, but you're not even struggling to get out of the cuffs," Kate whispered into Belinda's ear, "Is that because you know you can't or because...?"

Kate left the sentence unfinished as she knelt down and kissed Belinda's feet and then worked her way slowly up Belinda's legs. Goosebumps were forming on Belinda's skin as Kate's lips slid up inside her dress and came face to the face with the tiny underwear that had been meant to allure James.

"What's she doing?" James called, taken aback by the girl on girl action.

No one answered and James could only watch as Kate's head with its wild blonde hair disappeared beneath Belinda's dress. His only hints were Belinda's closed eyes, trembling body and quiet moaning.

Kate brushed her lips across the front of the cream satin material and Belinda's body replied with a jolt. Using her fingertips, she then ran from the front to the back. 'Good girl,' Kate smiled to herself as Belinda's legs opened wider so she could shuffle around and push her head between Belinda's legs and explore the rest of the warm subterranean world.

Belinda's eyes were still closed when Kate's head reappeared and she stood up to explore the rest of Belinda's body.

"Kate?" James called.

"Keep watching the keys..."

"Kate?"

Kate looked around, stepped across to his side of the cell and placed her finger on his lips. She then reached behind him and squeezed his cuffs closed as tightly as she could, so that the metal indented into his wrists.

"Any questions?" she asked.

She reached down and felt his cock straining inside his jeans. 'Oh fuck', what she would do to him if Belinda wasn't there. Instead, she kissed him on the lips and pushed her tongue inside. She had him flustered, her confident gaze making it clear that he had no choice but to comply. Sensing that James was reluctant to kiss her back, Kate pulled the handcuff keys from her pocket and dangled them in front of him.

"Do you really want me to double lock them and leave you in them all night?"

James's lips parted and the blonde's mouth returned to enjoy their touch. The feel of James's tongue inside her made her melt away and completely forget where she was. Kate was aroused as hell and had to use all her will power to stop herself making out with both of her prisoners. Kate was now on the edge herself and needed some privacy.

"I'll leave you two lovers to enjoy each other while I finish tidying up," she breathed, leaving the small cell and locking the door behind her.

Belinda and James stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

"Fucking hell!" James exclaimed, "What's she doing?"

"Don't ask," Belinda replied, "That girl's got issues."

"She's also got the handcuff keys?"

"Yeah, but it's kind of fun... especially as I know she'll release me first."

James returned Belinda's look of longing desire as they stood helplessly looking at each other, desperate to get free and make out, but knowing that they needed Kate's help to hide their little games and so had to let her have some fun.

*

The lock turned and Kate walked back into the cell, the handcuff keys spinning around her slim fingers, her body relaxed from sexual release. She kissed James one more time on his lips and then walked over and brushed against Belinda's dress.

"Sweetie, you'd better be careful what you wish for," Belinda whispered into her ear, "What you did to me down there... I can make you do one hundred fold."

A shiver of excitement ran through Kate's body and she had to control her shaking hands to get the handcuff key into the hole. Even once she had freed Belinda, she stood in front of her blocking her way, not wanting to move.

"Ladies?" James called, feeling somewhat left out.

Kate turned and smiled as she saw James's expectant look. She gave him a mock look of pity and walked up to him and turned her head back and forth so that he was brushed with her wild blonde hair. One more kiss and she placed the keys in Belinda's waiting hand and left the cell.

"Bel?" he asked hopefully.

Belinda was lost in thought, she didn't go for girls, but Kate's touch had felt weirdly nice. She knew she had to keep Kate on side and maybe she could have some fun doing so.

"Belinda?"

"Mmm?"

"These cuffs?"

Belinda's libido was too far along and she simply opened her hand and let the cuff keys drop noisily to the concrete floor. She freed her hair, shook it out and slinked across to James. He was about to ask her again when she gently bit his lip and then kissed it better. She recognised her mood and knew she would now do whatever it took to bring her to orgasm.

She unbuttoned his jeans, pulled his cock towards her and eased him inside, crushing his body against the hard wall. It was quick, but wonderful and afterwards she kept him inside her and hugged him tightly. This was the surge of excitement that she'd never experienced with anyone else, one she could barely contain and it was several minutes before either of them could speak.

"I'm sorry, Kate kinda got me in the 'evil bitch' mood," Belinda smiled apologetically as she picked up the keys to the cuffs.

"So I see! What was she doing to you?"

Belinda stopped and her school mistress look returned, making it clear that too many questions and he would stay intimately connected with the cuffs.

"I'm sorry."

James looked around the cell as Belinda released his hands. When she'd first shown him around his new 'home', James hadn't noticed the metal rings attached to the walls of the second small cell.

"What do you use these for?" he asked, finally free of Kate's overly tight cuffs.

"They used to chain prisoners to the wall as punishment for bad behaviour," Belinda replied, her cute summer dress so out of place in the concrete and steel prison cell.

"Sounds kinda fun..."

"What? Being chained to the wall or the 'bad behaviour'?"

"We could try both?"

"If I chain you to the wall you won't be capable of bad behaviour, darling."

"Yeah... but if you don't chain me up quickly, I'll be very bad," James teased.

James grabbed her around the waist and carried her to the corner of the cell and kissed her incessantly.

"Okay, okay,' she shrieked.

"I've only just started."

In fits of giggles and a little concerned that he might regret his request, Belinda ducted down beneath his arms and started sorting through the box of old steel shackles and padlocks. After first stripping James of all his clothes, she closed the first shackle around James's neck and threaded a large padlock through both ends and through a metal ring embedded into the wall.

"I do love these old padlocks that need the key to 'lock' them," she buzzed, already high from the clanging metal.

"Do they also need the key to 'unlock'?"

"What do you think?"

"Dunno..." he teased.

Belinda looked at him indignantly, his stupid teasing only adding to her desire to chain him up, "Yes, 'deadlock' padlocks do need keys to unlock them."

James continued to tease her as she locked James's, wrists, ankles and even his waist to the wall. Within minutes it was as if she had glued him in place, with every attempt to move accompanied with clangs.

"Do you want to ask the girl with the keys any more silly questions?"

"Can you let me out?"

Belinda giggled as yet again she explored every inch of her sexy muscled guy.

"Wow you're gorgeous when you're chained to the wall!" she cried in delight, "and you can't stop me from doing anything..."

Feeling giddy, like a girl in a sweet shop, she ran her lips around his nipples and giggled as he moaned. She touched his waist and was delighted by quite how tickly and sensitive he found her touch. His eyes may have been begging for her to stop, but his cock was hard and soon drew her attention. He was now reacting to her every touch with a moan or tensing of his muscles, his mind unsure whether this was heaven or hell.

"You know if I don't unlock you, your skeleton will hang in those shackles forever..." she giggled in her usual, slightly teasing way.

"Belinda!"

"Mmm?" she replied, playing absentmindedly with his cock.

James moaned.

"Ask me to unlock you."

James was now shivering from emotional overload, "Umm... please can you unlock me Bel?"

"No!"

"What?"

"No, I won't unlock you darling," Belinda repeated, her eyes losing focus as she now played with her own nipples.

James pulled against the shackles with his full strength. The padlock that secured his left wrist moved slightly.

"Is that all you've got darling?" Belinda breathed, her quivering lips touching his, "so then I guess you can't stop me doing this..."

She spun around to give James another glimpse of her upper thighs and then stepped in closer and positioned his cock underneath her dress.

Within a minute they had climaxed.

"Oh my god!" Belinda cried repeatedly as she held tightly to James for support, "Oh my god!"

"Let's go again," he panted.

She looked up from beneath a jumble of brown hair and smiled as she pushed him back inside.

*

Belinda knew that she was already late to pick up her daughter and she knew she had to pull herself away. She let go of James and balanced unsteadily as she smoothed down her dress and touched her eyes to see quite how much her makeup had run.

"I should probably release you now," Belinda smiled, keys dangling from her painted fingers."

"I was just getting comfy."

"I guess I could leave you like this for a bit and slip back once my daughter's asleep... and make up for this uber cruel imprisonment."

"How will you make it up?"

"However you want..."

Belinda found herself trembling again as she looked at James's perfect male body chained motionless against the wall; she had never owned or loved someone so totally. Everything about him was perfect and he had the ability to give her everything she'd ever wanted.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers
12