Seduction at the Old Gaol Ch. 09

Story Info
Belinda teases, fucks and leaves him locked in a box.
2.9k words
4.58
15.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,514 Followers

The sound of Belinda locking doors, turning and jangling keys had almost brought James to climax. Almost. He just needed to touch himself, but unfortunately that was impossible while his whole body was tightly shackled to the wall.

His excitement was heightened by an edge of fear. Belinda had been right, if she chose never to release him, his skeleton would hang from the chains forever. Even his immediate survival was now in her hands. If she chose not to unlock him, or if she just forgot, he probably wouldn't survive for more than a day or so. Weirdly, James's aroused mind couldn't appreciate the danger; he just found her power over him wildly exciting.

Belinda returned less than an hour later, the sound of keys jangling in locks getting louder, until the door to his cell swung open. Belinda walked in, her makeup perfect, her hair in a bun, and wearing her favourite short blue cocktail dress. The top plunged dramatically down between her breasts, with a telltale key shaped pendant hanging provocatively against her skin. The dress was tight around her waist, but sprayed out such that a spin or pirouette would reveal her upper thighs and possibly more.

She had stepped out from the family meal at the restaurant and only had a few minutes before she would be missed, desperate to see her naked lover who she'd left helplessly chained to the cell wall. Even his head was locked inside the scold's bridle with its metal prong protruding inside his mouth, pinning down his tongue.

"Hi darling," Belinda panted, her face close, her warm breathe scented with perfume and wine blowing through the bars of the bridle.

James's tongue fought against the bridle, but he could only moan incoherently.

"Your life is just ticking away while you hang helplessly from those chains," Belinda breathed, "and I'm not going to let you go..." She shivered as arousal swept her body and she opened her mouth to try to bite his bare chest.

The sight of Belinda was also overloading James's emotions and he tried to step forward and hug her, but the shackles on his neck, wrists and ankles held him rigidly in place. His frustration was making him shiver, wanting nothing more than to hold her.

"Tick, tock," Belinda moaned, "More of your life slipping away...."

She reached behind her and unzipped the cocktail dress and let it slip from her body. She then unhooked her bra and let her blue satin panties slide to the floor.

"Two naked lovers, all alone..." she panted, rubbing herself against his hard cock, "so many possibilities..."

She wrapped her arms around James shoulders, pulled herself up and then down, allowing his cock to slip inside her. They stood face to face, motionless, letting the feeling trickle through their bodies, before Belinda started to gently work her hips forward and back to take them to climax as slowly and erotically as possible.

"Did you see this?" Belinda panted as she stepped back, "these must be the most wonderful panties in the world... they unlock my lover."

She picked up her blue satin underwear and held it close to James's nose. Attached to the crotch by a small key ring was a single silver key, "The only key to the bridle and all of the chains that are locking you to the wall," she smiled proudly as the blue panties made their way back up her long legs and snugged into place, the key now safely inside. Seconds later and the cocktail dress was also back in place.

"Now even if the police tried to free you," she giggled, holding out her empty hands, "I don't have the key..."

James used his chained hands to point between Belinda's legs.

"Sorry office, neither of us knows where the key might be," she continued her little tease.

James's manacles rattled as he tried to reach her giggling, twirling body.

"Time for dessert," she said, kissing him through the bars of the bridle.

James could only watch helplessly as Belinda turned on her heels and skipped out of the cell, locking the door behind her. To James it had been almost surreal. Locked in a cell, chained so cruelly that he could bare move a muscle and then his jailer had appeared. She'd kissed him, stripped naked and made the most wonderful love. Minutes later she'd redressed and left with the only key, with him still helplessly chained to the wall where he would stay until she returned.

*

Another two hours of James's life had passed before the jangling returned and the brunette in the flirty cocktail dress returned.

"How was your evening," she giggled, giddy on both wine and power, "Oh yes, you can't talk can you... now where is that key?"

Belinda pulled her hair from its bun, shook it free and started to pepper James's face with kisses between the bars of the bridle. Her fingers played with the padlock securing the bridle and she gave a look of mock frustration as she tried to release his head without first removing the high security lock, "Oh dear, we really need the key..."

The look of aroused frustration in James's eyes was to die for and Belinda's lips started to pepper him with more kisses.

"I'd give anything for that damn key!" she smiled.

If James hadn't been thinking about Belinda's crotch then he was now.

"Okay, okay, I have it," she cried, her hands reaching up inside her dress to retrieve her underwear. She held the warm key against James's face and pushed the warm blue fabric against his nose before pushing the key into the lock and removing the bridle.

"Bel, I am so going to fuck you, sweetheart, as soon as soon as I get out of these fucking chains," James cried as soon as tongue was free.

"You promise?"

"Just let me out and see!"

Belinda smiled teasingly and then stepped back and slid her underwear, with the key still attached, back up inside her dress.

"No!" James cried, straining at the shackles.

"If only we had the key!"

"Belinda!" There were almost tears in James's brown eyes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "We can still kiss," she purred, her tongue pushing into his mouth and, just like the bridle, preventing him from speaking.

Belinda kept glancing at his chest and arms, excitement building as she daydreamed about what his body would do to her as soon as it was released. With her anticipation just too much, she relented and retrieved the all important key from inside her damp underwear.

Even once she'd unlocked his hands and feet, she threw the key to the far side of the cell and kissed him some more with his neck still shackled to the wall. Only once she'd unlocked the final padlock could he take charge and carry her giggling, back into the other cell and on to the waiting bed.

*

They had made love and James was now sitting astride the exhausted brunette's waist as she smiled and panted beneath him. The bottle of champagne was almost empty and Belinda knew she had less than an hour before she had to leave.

"Ever heard of 'Immurement'?" she smiled sweetly, finishing her glass in one gulp.

James hadn't, but he followed the brunette's lead as she pulled on her underwear and then zipped herself back into her dress. She swung her hips and pulled the hem of her dress to one side in a cute pose. James pulled on his jeans and his unbuttoned white cotton shirt and followed her out of the cell.

Belinda's heels echoed as she took his hand and led him out of his cell, through the cell block and into the gaol's museum. In one corner was a heavy wooden trunk, four foot long, three foot wide and two foot high. Although a replica, it looked authentic with thick oak with rusty iron supports.

"Immurement is a form of confined imprisonment, usually for life, in a box or coffin," Belinda explained as she closed and sat on the heavy lid, "just like this," she smiled seductively as she closed the padlock hasps on both sides of the old trunk.

James crouched down to get a better view of both the trunk and Belinda's legs.

"Once the box was locked it would never be unlocked," Belinda smiled, blowing a stray hair from her mouth.

Belinda pointed between her ankles to a four inch square hole in the front of the box that was reinforced around its edges with steel. The hole could be closed from the outside with a hinged steel cover that locked into place.

"And this tiny hole is the prisoner's only view out, used for passing in tiny amounts of food and water and passing out, well you know what," Belinda playfully stuck out her tongue.

"And if the cover is closed?"

"Then maybe not such a great day for the prisoner," she winked.

"I guess you'd want to avoid sadistic jailers then?"

"Yeah, you lucked out there," she giggled.

"And how long did people spent how long in here?" he checked, discretely working his lips along the inside of her thigh.

"Only life... as soon as the prisoner was declared dead the padlocks were unlocked," she flicked up one of the hasps to demonstrate and used her other hand to pull James's head deeper between her open legs.

"And my sentence?"

"I haven't decided..." Belinda was now fluttering her eyelids, "life-ish maybe?"

"Your puppy dog eyes are going to be a lot more menacing when I'm peering out of that hole."

"More beautiful, surely, as your life will depend on what they're thinking," she playfully reached between her legs and closed the steel cover, plunging the inside of the box into darkness, "Will these eyes chose to lock your tiny window on the world... will they ever feed you again?"

Belinda's pupils were fully dilated and she was breathing faster. James took her hand, pulled her to her feet. He unbuttoned his trousers, lifted her cocktail dress and eased himself inside the already aroused woman. It was quick and intense and seemed to leave Belinda wobbly on her feet. He released his arms from around her waist and she flopped down, smiling, on to the lid of the box.

"Aren't I supposed to be inside before you sit on it?" he said, catching his breath.

"You really want to?" she looked up sheepishly.

"Well I like what just 'thinking' about it does to you."

James had to pull the grinning girl to her feet again so he could lift the heavy lid and climb inside. He even had to close the box himself, so that she could drop back down on to the lid.

"Mmm, that was so nice," she giggled, still on the high.

James pushed his face as close as possible to the hole in the front of the box and tried to look up at her. Only able to see her legs, he then tried to push up on the underside of the lid. Her weight ensured that nothing moved.

"Think you've passed the point of no return, darling," she purred.

"I'm in for the night?"

"Yes, to start with..." her voice was still very dreamy.

James had the same surge of excitement that he'd had when she's first locked him in the cell and he had to control his breathe as he lay on his side, on the blankets, with his knees drawn up inside the tight space. He focused on the sounds as Belinda pushed down the steel hasps and clicked home the padlocks which then clattered against the side of the trunk as she let them go.

"Imagine what that sound would be like if you really were sentenced to life in this box," Belinda said, her shoe playing with one of the padlocks.

James reached one hand out through the hole and pulled at the same padlock before her shoe kicked him away, "So near and yet so far," he said, "it must have driven the prisoners mad."

"Mmm, what they would have given for this key."

"Guess I don't get it?" James asked, now realising that with Belinda sitting on the box he could reach right up and under her dress.

"No darling," she breathed, her legs wide, her head back, enjoying his gentle touch.

His fingers stroked the front of her panties and were about to go further, "This would be so much easier and less painful if you let me out," he panted.

Belinda grabbed his wrist, pulled it further on to the lid and sat down on the back of his hand. James tried to pull his hand free, but the awkward angle and aching muscles were no match for the weight of her butt.

"That's cruel," he cried, now contorted inside the box.

"I thought you liked cruel..."

James didn't want to admit it, but being trapped in the box beneath her, the ache in his arm and the feel of her butt on his hand was bringing James close again. If she kept him here for much longer she would have to pass in some tissues.

Belinda finally tilted to one side freeing James's hand which he quickly pulled back inside the box. Then seconds later, she removed her heels and placed the sole of her right foot against the hole.

"Oh thank you darling!" James exclaimed, "My only window on the world, filled with your foot?"

"So many ways to tease you," she giggled.

"Guess no more fresh air?"

"Kiss it... or I may leave you inside for the rest of your life," she breathed, goose bumps now forming on her thighs.

"Bel, your words are really scary from in here," James panted between kisses.

Belinda didn't reply.

"I know what you're doing up there," James called, now working on her toes and picturing Belinda's touch against her own body."

"And it's all happening only inches from your head," she breathed, her shiny dress sliding against the smooth lid as she thrust her hips.

"Move your foot and maybe I can help..."

Belinda left James to kiss her foot for several more minutes before she moved. She shuffled a little further forward so that James's muscled arm could twist and stretch and reached her clit.

"How gorgeous, my very own box slave... his only role to touch me right there... oh yeah!" Belinda was floating again.

When she'd calmed down, she passed a few tissues in through the hole.

"How did you know," James replied from the darkness beneath her.

Belinda placed a low stool by the hole, smoothed her dress and sat down with her knees together to one side.

James pushed his face against the small hole, "This is so frustrating having you out there and me in here."

The four inch square hole was only large enough for either an eye to see out or an arm to reach out, and James shuffled noisily around inside the box alternating between the two. He pushed an arm through the hole and ran his hand up Belinda's smooth bare legs. That felt nice, but then he couldn't see her beautiful eyes and so he had to bring his arm back in and put his face to the hole again.

"The hole just isn't big enough, is it?" Belinda giggled as she flicked her hair back and shuffled her stool even closer, "and at anytime I can do this," she purred as she closed the steel cover and turned the catch to lock it in place.

"No!" James cried, pushing against the inside of the steel cover.

"The cover's not locked darling," she teased as she stood up, already late to pick up her daughter, "anyone on this side can open it... maybe in the morning you can ask one of the early visitors to open it for you."

"Bel?"

"Yes?" She opened the cover for one last look of her gorgeous guy, "I can lock you in the cell instead if this is too much," she offered.

"All I want is a kiss."

Belinda beamed, he still loved their games. She knelt down and her lips met his through the small hole. She pulled away first, but his disappointed eyes were just too cute and she couldn't help but kiss him again.

Finally she stood, reached up under her dress to retrieve her blue underwear.

"Maybe if I gave you my panties every night then you'd agree to say in there forever," she asked modestly, tossing her used underwear inside, "Now they'll ensure that the box is filled with my scent until morning."

James breathed it in and watched from his cramp cell as Belinda closed the cover and her heels and swaying hips clipped away.

While they wouldn't admit it, neither was in any hurry to change their current arrangements of the nightly lockup. The excitement of being Belinda's prisoner would take James from a sexual high, through a gorgeous feeling of being helplessly loved and owned, and on into a deep sleep.

For Belinda, once the key was turned she would also be aroused. She would smile as she put her daughter to bed and wash the dishes. Once inside her room, she would lie on her bed and play with the keys and think about her gorgeous man. She'd be unable to focus on anything but him and would soon resort to her vibrator as midnight would come and go and she'd still be awake, still daydreaming about her next trip to the gaol.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,514 Followers